One and Done: Sweets and Lem...

By TheMrsBucciarati

Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOH... More

I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith (Narancia x Reader)
The Guys - Josuke x Reader
You Can't Cheat Fate (Jotaro x Reader)
Talking to the Moon - Bruno Mars (Kakyion x Reader, feat. Jotaro)
Stay: Bruno x Reader X Leone ๐Ÿ‹
Creep - Radiohead (Fugo x Reader)
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Gal Choose? (Bruno x Reader x Abbacchio)
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Part 2: Friday Night's Date
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Part 3: Saturday Night's Date
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Part 4: How to Decide
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Ending 1: Leone ๐Ÿ‹
Author's Note : Editing, Song List and Life
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Ending 2: Bruno ๐Ÿ‹
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Ending 3: The Surprise ๐Ÿ‹
A Little Thing Like the Mafia - Mista x Reader
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls (Jotaro x Reader)
I Was Made for Lovin' You - KISS (Mista x Reader)
Peanut Butter and Jelly (Joseph x Reader)
To Be A Lover - Billy Idol (Jotaro x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Lady In Red - Chris De Burgh (Jotaro x Reader)
I Would Move Heaven and Dio For You (Kakyion x Reader)
I Hate You Then I Love You - Celine Dion/Luciano Pavarotti (Abbacchio x Reader)
Cupid's Victim - Tiger Army (Josuke x Reader)
Rain - Concrete Blonde (Abbacchio x Reader)
Trouble - Lindsey Buckingham (Fugo x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
The Act - (Mista x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Write Me a Love Story - Rohan x Reader. ๐Ÿ‹
Queen of the Stars - Kars x Reader ๐Ÿ‹
Sea of Love - The Honeydrippers (Jotaro x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Author's Note
It's Now or Never - Elvis (Bruno x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
The Little Treehouse in the Woods (Jonathan x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Quick Poll
Lover of the Stars - Jotaro x Reader ๐Ÿ‹
Something Stupid- The Secret Sisters (Caesar x Reader)
Something Stupid Pt. 2
A Trip to the Dentist - Bucci Gang x Reader
Boat on the River - Styx (Bruno x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Come and Get Your Love - Redbone (Mista x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Until I Found You - Stephen Sanchez (Abbacchio x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
In Love and Lonely - HIM (Jotaro x Reader)
Author's Note: potential slow down
The Showdown (Risotto x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Announcements
I Love You Period - Dan Baird (Okuyasu x Reader)
Thank You!
Sabbra Cadabra - Metallica (Risotto x Reader)
Frustration (Fugo x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Author Check In
Faith - Yugo Kanno (Giorno x Elisa)
Happy Birthday Elisa
Screw You! Screw Me? (Jotaro x Reader)
Game On! (Kakyoin x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
The Rise of the Roomba - Mista x Reader
Author's Note
What's In Your Box? Narancia x Reader (light ๐Ÿ‹)
Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman - Brian Adams (Abbacchio x Reader)
What's In Your Box? Pt 2 (Narancia x Reader)
Announcement
Announcement Pt2
Dream On Pt. 1 - Jotaro x Reader (feat. SDC)
Dream On Pt 2
The Lucky Number Four ?? - Mista x Reader (feat. Fugo and his GF) ๐Ÿ‹
Snack Time ๐Ÿ‹ - Narancia x Reader
Not So Bad - Kakyoin x Reader (feat. Jotaro)
Three's Company - Kakyoin x Reader x Jotaro
Announcement Pt 3
Enchanted - Dio x Reader ๐Ÿ‹
Lonely Hearts - Tomoko x Reader (fem lime)
Announcement
Three's Company Pt 2 ๐Ÿ‹
Dream On Pt. 3 ๐Ÿ‹
Drinking Buddies - Caesar x Reader ๐Ÿ‹
Dessert - Joseph x Reader
Vita - Okuyasu x Reader
Hello
Checking In
Cupid's Arrow/Died in Your Arms - Abbacchio x Redaer
The Chiffons Trilogy - Pt 1 He's So Fine (Jotaro x Reader)
The Chiffons Trilogy - Pt 2 One Fine Day (Jotaro x Reader)
Author's Note
Update

Thursday Night (Risotto x Reader x Abbacchio) ๐Ÿ‹

760 9 23
By TheMrsBucciarati

Thursdays were always problematic.  It is such an unfortunate day; the week is old and tired.  Friday and the weekend are so close, yet still so far away.  Just not the best day, especially for Y/N who owned and operated the bar, Good Goblet Taproom.  Hers was the only American saloon type bar in this part of Italy. 

It had been a quiet Thursday night at the bar despite the specials intended to entice people out on Friday eve.  Despite the slow traffic of patrons being bad for business, Y/N still appreciated the calm before the storm of the weekend.  She tended bar alone Thursdays, giving her other employees a day off before that storm hits each week. 

Wiping down the bar and doing a bit of organizing, re-stocking as she went she had busied herself to make the time pass.  She hummed along to the song overhead absentmindedly.  A voice from the bar growled out, "Y/N, gimme three shots!"  She knew that voice, he seemed grumpier than usual.  Turning with a genuine smile she saved for her favorite patrons, Y/N grabbed three shot glasses between her fingers and began pouring the amber liquid Risotto always drank.

Sliding them over to him, she asked, "How you been?  You seem a bit...gruff tonight."  Her hand briefly brushed the top of his.  He didn't respond to the contact.  Really bad day, she thought.  Although he didn't pull away either.  Last time he was like that she ended up having to be closed the next couple days to clean up the damage.  Had that been almost anyone else, she would have banned the person from ever returning.  But not Risotto.

He slammed the three shots in rapid succession.  'I'll have to drag him out to a cab tonight', she thought.  Y/N was significantly shorter than the tall, muscular man, but she had done it before and knew tonight she would do it again.  Barkeeping makes a girl tough in lots of ways.

She finished making his usual second round, pushing it towards Risotto and taking the empty shot glasses.  He was already mumbling to himself when she saw movement from her peripheral.  Glancing over she had a mini heart attack.  Abbacchio had seated himself at the bar, a few stools down from Risotto.  He didn't say anything, he didn't need to as she was already filling a goblet of blueberry mead.  It was his favorite and this was the only place he could get this particular import. 

While Y/N had a good relationship with both of these moody goth men, they did not have a good relationship with each other.  She could already see both side-eyeing each other.  The tension in the bar was getting thick.  Y/N had to do something, and soon.

She approached Risotto, coming up with a plan.  It wasn't ideal, but it should work.  By now Risotto was several drinks in, half-lidded eyes still shooting dirty looks at the other black-clad man.  Y/N leaned into the side of his face in a rather intimate gesture and whispered in his ear, "Do you want to spend the night?"  She leaned back enough to look into his black and red eyes.  As those eyes tried to focus on her face a sappy smile crossed his lips.  She knew he was hooked.

"Can't get enough of me, eh babe?  Did you miss me?"  He clearly thought he was smooth at this moment. 

She smirked, responding in her best 'come hither' voice, "Never enough, baby."

She rose from leaning on the bar and came around to his side, pulling his arm over her shoulder.  Supporting the stumbling man, she led him up the stairs to the apartments above the bar.  One of them was hers, the others she used for guest rooms.  Opening the door to the one farthest down the hall, she helped Risotto to the bed. 

Shifting his body around so that gravity would help her lay him on the bed, his hand trailed along her arm on the way down.  As she turned to leave she felt his hand encircle her wrist, keeping her from leaving.  "Riz, I gotta finish the evening.   I will come back when I close the bar." 

He groaned, speaking in the lazy, meandering manner of a drunk, "Don't leave me baby."

Shuffling out the door, she responded as the door closed, "I'll come back, hun."  The door snicked closed and she scrambled back down to the bar.

She made the rounds, checking on each table.  It was close to quittin' time, and she found if she checked up on everyone they tended to be a bit more respectful of closing time.  Making her way back behind the bar, she freshened up Abbacchio's mead.  Before she could turn away, he grabbed her wrist.  Random thought that he had grabbed the opposite one to Risotto, trickling through her mind. 

"You with him now?"  His voice was also weighed down by drunkenness, slow and slurred.  Y/N's brows knit together, mildly annoyed.  She had periodically seen both Abbacchio and Risotto, the only patrons with which she had ever mixed business and pleasure.  But she had always been clear, no man 'owned' her.  She had worked way too hard to get where she was to let a relationship go wrong and mess it up. 

Wrenching her arm away she snapped, "What?  You jealous, Leone?"

"And what if I am?"  Somehow he seemed less drunk at that moment.  She wondered if he was actually expressing a genuine emotion. 

She decided to lean into it rather than start an argument.  "Do you want to spend the night too?"

He leaned back, grumbling.  "Not the same."  He pouted.  She knew she was going to have to pull out the 'big guns'. 

Tucking stray silvery lilac hair behind his ear, her finger traced his jawline.  She looked into his golden eyes and smiled.  "You can stay in my room."  Y/N had leaned to the ear holding his hair back, whispering seductively. 

She knew he was hammered when his hand made its way to caress her face, otherwise he wouldn't have been so expressive.  She leaned into his hand, closing her eyes.  She really did enjoy his company, in a different universe maybe they were a happy couple.

She opened her eyes and stood up straight, stopping her fanciful thoughts.  What was coming over her?  She was a very practical person, not having time for flights of romantic fantasy.  But these two men would give her heart a run for its money if she allowed it. 

As Y/N said farewell to the last customer, she closed and locked the door.  Pulling the shades over the windows, she turned to walk back to Abbacchio.  Instead she turned right into his muscular, exposed chest.  He loomed over her, slurring in a manner she was sure he thought was sensual, "Now I can have you all to myself."

He pressed her to the wall, pinning her there as he kissed her.  She tasted blueberries and alcohol.  He forced his tongue into battle with hers, deepening the kiss.  Y/N kissed back, her hands massaging his shoulders.  Leone groaned, grinding his hips into hers.  His slick leather pants made a satiny sound against her jeans. 

Not wanting to start an argument, she broke the kiss saying, "Wanna take this upstairs?"

He nodded and allowed her to lead the way, his hand in hers even though he knew the way.  He tripped on the last step and almost fell.  Leaning on the wall and catching her shoulder he paused to right himself.  She tucked herself under his arm and helped guide him into her room.  She had no intention of sleeping with him.  She had told him HE could stay in her room; at no point had she said she would be there too. 

Making their way to the bed, Abbacchio stumbled again making a loud noise as his knees hit the ground.  The wood of the floors made a racket as he made his way back upright.  Leaning on Y/N, almost knocking her over as well, a knock came followed by Risotto's voice, "Everything ok in there, babe?" 

Y/N stiffened as floppy Abbacchio stood up straight.  "What does he want?"  His displeasure seemed to snap him out of his stupor.

Annoyed that this hadn't gone as smoothly as she had planned, Y/N tried to sound like everything was under control.  "I'm good, just dropped something."

The door swung open again.  Risotto had flung it open, his red eyes glowing.  Abbacchio saw the angry man and wanted nothing more than to annoy him.  He grabbed Y/N and pulled her into a sloppy,  lustful kiss.  He was more handsy than usual, one hand up her back pressing her into him, the other grabbing a handful of her ass and squeezing.  She moaned unintentionally; it just slipped out.

Stomping towards them, Risotto stood behind her.  He growled, "No one is a better lover for Y/N than me."  With that he began grinding into her buttocks, trapping Leone's hand between her cheeks and his hips.  Abbacchio freed his hand and made a feeble attempt to shove his rival back.  Before he could, she grabbed his hand, breaking the kiss. 

Y/N tried to shake off the arousal her body was trying to embrace.  Two of the sexiest men in Italy fighting over her?  Who wouldn't be a bit excited.  But she had to stop this before it got out of hand.  Placing a hand on each man's exposed chest, she shouted, "Stop it, or I will never be with either of you again!  I'm nobody's woman."

"Don't be that way, baby."  At first she couldn't tell who had spoken, but she realized they were both staring at each other.  Something shifted in the atmosphere when the men realized they had both spoken the same words simultaneously.  Breaking the glare, Risotto leaned into her neck, shifting her body to face Leone's. 

Y/N's eyes went wide when she realized the meaning behind their truce.  This was unfair, two against one.  There was no way she could stop them if they were working together.  She shook her head, "No...No....both of you, control yourselves."  Risotto limited her motion as his lips and teeth dragged along her neck and to her shoulder.  He worked back up to the spot he knew would drive her crazy and bit her.

Gasping at the painful pleasure, Leone took the opportunity to lock her into another kiss.  She knew she had lost the battle when they both began to grind into her.  She could feel their growing arousal pressing against her, rutting shamelessly against her traitorous body.  Hands began to roam her body.  She had to admit the sensation was fantastic, she was on the border of overstimulation and the main course hadn't even been served.

Giving up on stopping this, she reached to tangle her fingers in each man's silvery hair.  Abbacchio took the opportunity to slide her shirt up, trapping her arms by twisting it before it was free of her arms.  Risotto took advantage, lifting her body to the bed. 

Abbacchio removed her shirt, restraining her now with one large hand.  He fumbled her bra clasp, letting go of her wrists long enough to get the straps removed.  He set to work disrobing himself.

Meanwhile, Risotto had attended to her lower half, removing her jeans and panties.  'Well this is not how Thursday typically goes,' she thought with a bit of a smirk.  While this was not even close to her plan, she was glad to be the reason for a peace between these men, even if it was momentary.

Y/N's mouth was quickly filled with Leone's large, throbbing member.  As soon as he adjusted his position, she felt his large hand running through her hair.  As she sucked, tracing the veins of his cock with her tongue, he soon began to thrust into her mouth.  She gasped around his meat when Risotto's tongue thrust into her wet womanhood, thumb circling her clit.  Her moans vibrated up Abbacchio's penis, heightening his enjoyment of fucking her face.

Barely able to breath, in her lightheaded state she almost came when Risotto thrust his rock hard cock into her now overstimulated and very wet vagina.  He took only a moment to let her embrace him with her velvety walls before beginning to slam into her hips at a brutal pace. 

Leone became annoyed at her distraction and dismounted her.  Risotto paused his pussy assault when Leone lifted her, catching on to his plan.  Risotto slid his arms around her, giving her support and a clear shot for Abbacchio.  She felt his penis head pressing against her anus, gasping as he entered.

The two men found a rhythm, as one pulled outward, the other thrust inward.  Risotto latched on to one of her breasts as she arched her back.  Leone kissed and bit at her neck as her head lolled against his shoulder, a hand making its way to her other breast.  Their hands continued to roam her body giving small squeezes as she moaned loudly with the total body stimulation she was receiving. 

Y/N could feel her orgasm approaching, her breath hitching as she felt the now sloppy thrusts becoming desperate for release.  Their orgasms released in rapid succession.  Knowing she was on the pill, she was filled with Risotto's seed, followed by Abbacchio's load in her ass.  Slowing they thrust in and out a few more times, riding her through her pleasure. 

She was exhausted and allowed them to lay her on the bed.  Each of them grumbled something she couldn't make out, but they gently laid on each side of her.  She turned to Leone, kissing him passionately.  Then it was Risotto's turn, he nipped her lip a bit petulantly. 

"Hey," she cried out at the pain. 

"Shhhh, just sleep.  Our woman needs her rest, she might need her energy in the morning," Leone whispered with a quick lick tracing along the shell of her ear. 

She shivered and relaxed into their arms.  She slept soundly in the comforting embrace of her two lovers.  As she drifted off, satisfied, she thought:  this had been a most satisfying experience that she hoped would not be a one time event.  Maybe Thursdays weren't so bad after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.1K 75
Before the summery, this is an X Reader book. Y/n will be used, as well as acronyms like (f/c) and (e/c). These are minimal, but it's worth noting ...
254K 5K 68
*REQUESTS CLOSED* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure loves you!!! (Warning: Mostly Jotaro x reader) (I don't own any of these characters or the Jjba cinematic...
27.1K 351 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( โ•นโ–ฝโ•น )!!!๐Ÿ’ž Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...
209K 5.2K 37
A book of reader inserts and fanon ships(only upon request) REQUESTS OPEN! I am an anime fan and have only read through part six, and half of part s...