The other world 2

By yay997

This is a sequel to the other world, make sure to read that one first.... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Note
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Tweenty
Part Tweenty-One
Part Tweenty-Two
Part Tweenty-Three
Part Tweenty-Four
Part Tweenty-Five
Part Tweenty-six
Part Tweenty-Seven
Part Tweenty-Eight
Part Tweenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty- Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty-One
Epilogue

Part Thirty-Three

797 53 11
By yay997

Seungmin's pov
"chanie...wait"I run after my husband but he did not stop to listen, I just followed him until he reached our room.
"why didn't you tell me?"he said his back facing me, I gently closed the door moving closer to him.
"I had no right to tell you...hyunjin should have..."
"do you listen to what are you saying?"he looked back at me with a disappointed stare" he put us in danger seungmin, all of is...i almost lost you...jeongin...felix...who knows who it would be next...and he is refusing to report this, why?"he added making me look down.
"There is something you don't know and before you ask what is it, I can't tell because you won't believe me"I said making him sigh.
"another secret...just amazing"he said falling into the bed.
"it is going to be okay...you have my words we will figure this out"I said sitting next to him.
"I am trusting you in this...but if any other thing happens I am going to inform the police myself "he said making me nod.
"and I will go with you, how about that?"I said hugging him."but let's hope nothing bad happens again"I added.

"you can't know that, if there is a person who is threatening us they are going to make a move sooner or later"he replied, well I know that...i just don't want him to be worried.
"hyung, I know we did not talk about it yet...but what you think about hyunjin's relationship with the others...i know we were scared of telling them our feelings but look at them now...do you think..."
"seungmin, you know how I feel...but that does not mean that they will feel the same for me"he cut me off taking a deep breath" and how about han and felix, I mean for me...i don't think we should mess things up...we have so much on our plate right now"he added.
I bite my lips looking at him"what if I tell you that they like you too"I said making him frown.
"what? Who?"he said looking confused.
"hyunjin and felix hyung, han and jeongin"I answered making his eyes go wide.
"how did you know that? And when did jeongin join this?" does changbin know about it?"he asked in one go making me chuckle.
"they told me, jeongin likes all of us and no changbin and minho doesn't know about his feelings"I answered.
"seungmin, I have no idea what to say"he said taking a deep breath.
"think about it, if you are willing to try this we will talk to them okay?"I said pecking his lips, he hummed kissing me back.

"I...how is hyunjin? I did not mean to hurt him...i just lost it...i was worried about you and him...how did he get himself in this trouble...and memory loss on top of all this"he said
"he will be fine, I am sure his memory loss is temporary too..."I replied, I was thinking about it for the past few days a way to make hyunjin remember his past memoires...he needs something powerful to trigger it...i am confused of how ryujin had kept the kids a secret I mean do the two first years of their lives hyunjin did not know about them or this is what I think it happened, we don't know it for sure unless hyunjin remembers but the bigger question is does the shin family know about this?
I remember that ryujin left for the US with her mom so it means that Mrs shin knows about the children, then why they are not in their life...what is going on?I have to pay a visit to her as soon as I could.
"baby, do you think he is going to be mad at me?"chan said breaking the silence.
"no, he won't"I said with a small smile.
"I just feel so bad about my actions...i am not a violent person"he said shaking his head"I should apologize to him"he added.

"you do not need to but if you wish to go for it"I said making him nod.
"baby, you should rest you are still sick"he said with pouty lips.
"I will rest if you join me" I replied laying back on the bed
"but it is the afternoon..."
"it is just a nap come on"I cut him off, he smiled before he joined me, I laid my head over his chest closing my eyes.
"you should eat something too, and take your meds..."
"later"I said making him chuckle, I hope things get better...i am sick and tired of this...

Han's pov
I am happy after a very long time I am finally happy, I know that some of the guys don't remember yet and we still have some problems to deal with but hearing Felix's words made it a bit better for me...i am still feeling guilty but having them by my side is making it a lot easier.
A knock on the door echoed throughout the room, felix and I ended up cuddling on the bed after our talk.
"come in"felix said before the door was opened revealing minho hyung, I felt myself tense inside Felix's arms but he squeezed my hand in reassurance.
"hey"minho said walking inside before he sit down on the edge, I slowly stood up leaning on the bed frame.
"hey, hyung"I said biting my lips.
"you are finally back...what happened to you?"he asked making look down.
"I...it was a misunderstanding...i am sorry for worrying you"I answered.

"so you are not having a second thought about us?"he asked making me look at him immediately.
"of course no...are you?"I said with a frown.
"I am not...but I am confused"he said taking a deep breath" hyunjin just told all of us about what is happening"he added.
"and how do you feel about that?"I asked.
"I am pissed that he did not tell me about ryujin" felix answered instead crossing his arms.
"I wasn't asking you but good to know"I said making him gasp, I chuckled at his reaction looking back at minho who looked kind of sad...worried.
"hyung"I said making him look at me with teary eyes.
"I am just worried, they are threatening you...us...even the kids han...and he hid that from us...i can't imagine what will do if something bad happens"he said making me go to him.
"nothing will happen minho...as long as we are together I won't let anything happen you"felix said with a frown...i know he is angry because he does not have his powers, I lived most of my life as a human...but he did not...being this powerless is making him frustrated.

"he is still hiding something else from me......i don't know"he said making me look at felix.
"what is it?" felix asked
"I...i saw him kiss jeongin in the hospital roof"he said making me sigh "it is not the only thing that confuses me though, they were talking about how we died in front of hyunjin...and how he likes all of us....the seven of us...guys I am confused...tell me what is happening?"he added, hyunjin should have been careful...
"I..."
"jeongin confessed to us about his feelings...the other thing we have no idea about it"Felix cut me off we a glare...i mean I wasn't going to tell him about it, I know that he won't believe me even if I did...i did not believe it at first but I was lucky to have dreams that made me remember.
"he likes us...how do you feel about that?"he asked with a frown.
"the better question how do you fell about that?"felix said.
"I...i don't know...it is just so weird...i am not angry or disappointed maybe a little because hyunjin hide it from me but not as I should feel...about jeongin's feelings I don't know what to say...i have never thought about it...what will changbin think about this...they are engaged..."he said taking a deep breath"I may sound weird but the idea of all of us being together does not seem off to me....like I mean I did not think of some of the guys that way but...like thinking about it, it does not seem bad...god, I don't even know what I am talking about"he added taking a deep breath, I looked at felix who had a smile on his face.

"that's totally okay...i...we feel the same"I answered smiling back at felix.
"but why?"he yelled whispered"why now?"he added.
"that's a good question"I said shaking my head, it is true since hyunjin woke up from the coma my feelings start stronger...i mean even felix who rejected me before developed feelings toward me so fast...it is like hyunjin's started all this...he was the one who got his memories first maybe he somehow affected ours too.
"as you said you don't hate the idea...so as long as it makes you happy...go for it"felix said making him nod.
"this getting more complicated day after the other"minho whispered.
Suddenly the door was opened revealing the kids with hyunjin behind them.
"we are back from school papa"hyunsoo said running toward minho, who tried to dry his tears seeing the children."who made you cry papa?"hyunsoo asked looking confused, I glanced back at minji to see her glaring at me...i pulled my hands from minho's back clearing my throat.

"princess, are you okay?"minho asked the little girl, he must have noticed her strange behavior.
"why is he here?"she asked instead pointing her little finger toward me.
"honey, it is uncle han...why are you..."
"no, I don't want him here...i heard you, how papa cheated on dad with him...he is trying to steal papa from us"she replied shaking her head, I bite my lips looking at hyunjin who had a wide eyes listen to his daughter...i told them, I had a feeling that she knew about what happened...
"I don't understand"hyunsoo looked at us with big confused eyes.
"hey, buddy...why don't you go with me?"hyunjin said taking soo from minho...i watched as the both of them left.
"darling, hanie...is not trying to steal anyone...he loves papa and papa loves him too"he said crunching in front of her.
"but...but what about dad, I thought...."
"I still love your dad, so does han...let's say we all love each other...even uncle Felix"minho said ruffling her hair.
"I don't understand"she said tilting her head.
"finally something that you don't understand"minho said chuckling"when you get older you will understand more, for now I want you to not tell anyone about this, and just know that hanie is not the bad one here okay...we both made mistakes before but it changed now"he added making the girl frown.
"I am sorry,princess..."I said crunching in front of her"but I promise I am not her to take your papa away...i love him and your dad so much...could you give me a chance?"I added.

"this is confusing...but if my fathers are okay with it I trust them...just remember to not hurt them"she said crossing her arms above her chest glaring at me just like hyunjin does.
"I promise you that"I said pinching her cheek she acted disgusted making me chuckle.
"Princess, what do you think about your uncles living with us?" minho said.
"who?"she said blinking her eyes.
"all of them"minho answered.
"even uncle felix"she said with a wide smile.
"yeah even him"I said smiling at her before I glanced at felix who had no expression on his face.
"I would love that"she said her smile widening even more if it is possible...this girl loves felix the most out of all of us and she does not even try to hide it.
"I guess she is happy to have her favorite uncle around, don't you think lix?"I said to felix who didn't say a word from the start.
"yeah" he answered looking away, what is wrong with him now.

"it is time to eat something...are you hungry minie?" minho said after feeling the awkward atmosphere.
"Mrs jung told me she prepared for me my favorite soup...i am always hungry for that"she said with a giggle.
"come on then let's go"minho said pecking her up.
"what about lixie, and hanie?"she asked as minho start to walk away.
"we will be right after you honey"I replied watching the two disappear.
"lix, what is wrong?"I said looking at the boy.
"what do you mean? nothing is wrong"he answered with a frown.
"you are acting weird toward the kids...all of us noticed that"I said making him get up.
"I hate kids, hyunjin and the others know that"he replied raising his eyebrow.
"they are hyunjin's which means that they are yours..."
"I don't care "he cut me off.
"felix, it is minji and hyunsoo what are you doing?"I yelled making him frown"you love them"I added.
"the old felix did...or new I don't know what is it exactly"he said walking toward the bathroom.
"what are you planning to do...just ignore them...minji will notice that..."
"cut it han...i did not tell hyunjin to go and have children...plus they are dolos doings to try and mess with us"he replied.

"are you serious right now?"I said turning him to look at me "not everything is about dolos..."
"wrong, it is...this whole universe is a trick by him...we have no idea what could happen...plus the last thing I want is to be a father"he cut me off.
"what?"I asked confused.
"han, we lived for over 500 years...you have never thought why we don't have kids?"he said.
"because the four of you are males"I replied, I mean that's obvious. He chuckled shaking his head.
"we could have had children if we wanted han...with magic but none of us wanted them...well expect seungmin"he answered making me freeze in shock, the felix of this world loves kids, how the two felix are the exact opposite?
"but hyunjin and jeongin likes the kids..."
"good for them...i am not going to change my mind"he said pushing me away gently before he started washing his hands"I am hungry let's go"he added walking out of the room.
What the hell? I looked at his back confused, there is something that I noticed, when we remember our old personalities take over....it is like this life had never existed.

I walked after him to the dining room, wait a second...how is he walking normally,before I could ask jeongin beat me to it.
"hyung, you are walking"he said jumping from his seat.
"I guess"felix answered taking a seat far away from hyunsoo who was sitting on seungmin's lap and minji who was talking to him with a smile, seungmin looks happy with them...i can't imagine how hurt he was because he couldn't have kids just to respect his mates' wishes.
"are you feeling okay?" chan asked scanning him.
"yeah, I am alright " Felix answered nodding at him.
This is odd, I glanced at seungmin who had the same expression as I had...how did he get better this fast...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 2.7K 64
NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me A story about two princes from different planets that tried to chang...
33.7K 785 27
Read to find out. hyunlix minsung jeongchan seungbin Completed
334K 11K 32
where chan starts to call the new kid at school baby girl even though it's a boy. sequel out now...
23.6K 1.6K 33
The journey of changing one's mind, heart, mind, self or way of life.