Heardtale: Robocar Poli arc

By annaNTRuR

Heardtale Is my RCP AU. Here you will see more of my stories, sometimes stories from the original episodes, b... More

"Save Helly": Alternative story (applies to Heardtale, my main AU)
Night Talk (Heardtale RCP arc)
Big Brother and Little Brother (Heardtale RCP arc)
A missing part 1
Attempted murder
It has to be him
It was good to see you.
A son without a father and a father without a son.
New and old faces
Crystal Town Rescuers
A little walk
"Let's Be Honest": Alternative story
Explanation. (in short)
Rescuer Day.
You need to follow your own advice sometimes.
You are my family.
I'm glad you're okay.
Is this our destiny? part 1.
Is this our destiny? part 2.
Is this our destiny? part 3
Is this our destiny? part 4

A missing. part 2

224 1 2
By annaNTRuR

"Conrad, do you think they will be able to sleep?" Kim asked his friend, he and Conrad were lying on the beds and chatting about the whole situation.

"Honestly? No, I don't. You?" Conrad asked Kim

"Not either. I mean, have you seen them at all? Especially when they were apologizing." Kim said in a whisper, so as not to wake up the guys if by some miracle they fell asleep. And Kim could have said these words loudly enough but decided to speak quietly.

"Yeah. I've never seen them like this." Conrad said with a sad tone in his voice. He sat down, as it was difficult for him to think about it lying down.

"Honestly, I don't know. It feels like I've seen such looks before. I just don't know if it was from them or from the doctors who reported the news about my biological brother. But the bottom line is that I saw these looks, but maybe I didn't pay attention." Kim said and sat down to take a better pose, he didn't say it with a cheerful tone in his voice. Conrad didn't know what to say. Kim and he were the same age, but the losses were at different times. Conrad understood that the loss of his brother was harder for Kim than it was for him when he realized that he had lost both parents. Conrad just got up from his bed and sat down next to Kim, Kim was surprised by this, but realized that Conrad wanted to tell him something.

"Look, I probably have no right to say this to you, Kim. I understand what you're getting at. We both lost what we loved, or rather who, but it doesn't change the essence. And if there's one thing I know about your brother, it's that he would die again if it meant saving you." Conrad said with a serious tone in his voice. Kim was surprised by this, but did not have time to say anything, as Conrad continued: "If I remember correctly from your stories, those who killed him wanted him to pay a debt and when they offered you as payment, what did he do?" Conrad asked, Kim was surprised by the question, but still hesitantly answered.

"He said he would rather die himself than let them take me away...." Kim replied, these memories hurt him, but he could stand it.

"And he told the truth. He gave you the opportunity to live, but at a high price. And let me tell you something.."Conrad said, and Kim waited for what his friend was going to say. Conrad sighed and continued, "HE won't die like your brother. They will definitely find him." Conrad finally uttered these words, Kim understood who Conrad was talking about. He didn't know how to react to these words. He didn't think Conrad would figure him out so quickly. Konrad took Kim by the shoulder, which Kim noticed, then he looked at his friend.

"Kim, I understand how you feel. I am also afraid of the worst outcome, but this doesn't mean we should lose hope for a good outcome. It's going to be hard to believe for you, but the guys will find him. Ok?" Conrad said, Kim just chuckled weakly at that. Conrad was surprised by this, not realizing Kim had found something funny.

"I'm sure you and I were originally close, but it was like we were separated. Like some children, when they are born and the parents take one of them for themselves." Kim said, Conrad was very surprised by this comparison.

"Sometimes you surprise me with your comparisons, Kim." Conrad said, Kim just rolled his eyes at it with a smile.

"Let's check them out." Kim said. Conrad understood what he had to do.

"If Plan A doesn't work, then we move on to plan B?" Conrad asked.

"Plan B is more of an addition to Plan A, but yes." Kim replied, he got out of bed and Conrad got up too. Kim continued: "I'll take care of Jin, you take care of the others." Kim said.

"I understand you." Conrad replied, and together with Kim they went to carry out their plan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neither for the rescuers nor for the dispatcher, the night was calm, although they fell asleep, but they did not see any dreams at first. Honestly, they didn't even realize how they fell asleep. At first they dreamed of what they did not want to see, they heard accusations in their direction and it all gave them no peace, but after a while, they heard a calm melody that drove away these terrible images and helped them calm down. They were a little surprised by this melody, but it really calmed them down. There were several such melodies. They did not know who was singing them, but it is clear that this someone wanted to calm them down. But it still didn't help them much, they still heard the accusations, which was torture for them. One of the melodies sounded loud, but not loud enough to scare anyone or wake them up.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.~

You make me happy when skies are grey,~

You'll never know dear, how much I love you.~

Please don't take my sunshine away.~

I'll always love you and make you happy,~

Because You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.~

You make me happy when skies are grey,~

You'll never know dear, just how much I love you.~

Please don't take my sunshine away.~

This melody gave a special effect, they listened to it with surprise. This was the only melody with lyrics and this time they recognized the voices. It was their voices, but they didn't open their mouths, which was strange. The places where they were, which were gloomy, began to lighten. They saw silhouettes in the distance. They came closer to the silhouettes and saw themselves together with Helly. These were memories associated with him, actually warm memories with him, it was unexpected for them, but to some extent pleasant. The memories showed what was really being sung, as if emphasizing the words from this lullaby. They didn't even realize how tears were accumulating in their eyes. Even small tears betrayed their condition, but these tears were not unambiguous. They let a few tears flow from their eyes, in the depths of their souls they believed that he was alive. They swore at that moment that they would find him no matter what. They listened to this melody for a while, just like other melodies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poli was the first one to wake up. It was dark, there were no windows in the recreation room, and the lamps were not lit. There was no one else in the room except him and the other two rescuers. He drove carefully so as not to wake Roy and Amber, as he was sleeping between the two of them, the blanket fell to the floor when he drove a little forward to the door. The doors opened and he could see the weather outside. It was dark and the wind was blowing with snow, but Poli could distinguish a little what he sees. He was going to leave, look for Helly.

"Don't tell us you're going to look for him alone." A voice behind him stopped him. He recognized Amber's voice and turned in her direction, he saw her and Roy, who had woken up. They were not wearing blankets and Paulie assumed that they had woken up before the doors opened. They drove up to him.

"You're not going without us, brother." Roy said, Amber nodded in agreement. Poli looked at them in surprise, but then confidence returned to him.

"Then let's go look for our younger brother." Poli said, to which Roy and Amber nodded. They took turns leaving the rest room and went in search.

"Roy, you take the mountains next to the hills and clearings. Amber, you take the mountains near the Brooms town forest. I take the mountains next to the rickety bridge." Poli said.

"On it." both other rescuers replied. They picked up speed and drove forward. They parted when they reached the right turn. Poli started driving off-road, which proved that he was going in the right direction. It took him about 20 minutes to get to the rickety bridge. He transformed and began to look for a support where he could fasten the line. To his left, he saw a tree that was suitable for fixing. He quickly ran up to the tree and secured the line, he began to climb down. After going down, he unhooked the line and fixed a beacon on it, in case he lost his bearings. He turned to the right and ran to look for Helly. So time passed, Poli ran and shouted Helly's name, but there was no answer. Poli tried to hold on to hope as much as he could. 30 minutes passed, and Poli kept running.

"Helly!! Answer me if you can hear me!!!" He shouted as loudly as he could through the wind, continuing to run as fast as he could. 'Please answer me' Poli asked Helly to do it in his mind, hoping that Helly would really respond.

"Poli!! Over here!!!" He heard Helly's voice through the wind. When he heard a familiar voice, he felt relief and joy, he quickly ran towards the voice. Running forward, he saw the headlights and ran towards the light.

"Hold on a bit. I'm coming, buddy!" Poli shouted to calm Helly down. However, he noticed through the wind that Helly's headlights had switched off for some reason. And then he saw a silhouette in the distance fall into the snow, which surprised and shocked Poli at the same time.

"HELLY!!" Poli shouted the name of the youngest rescuer and quickly ran up to Helly's body. Poli quickly examined him, Helly did not move and lay face down in the snow, Poli knelt down and took the body of the youngest, turning his face to himself. He activated the scanning mode on his glasses. Such a mode for rescuers appeared recently and testing was before their main use, so Poli had to wait for the results. It took 2 minutes to scan Helly's body, the indicators were not very good, but there was good news. Helly is still alive, but without energy, Poli activated the transmitter to see where he needed to go, he oriented himself by the coordinates of the beacon and understood where to go. Lifting Helly in his arms, he turned towards the line and ran towards it. Holding Helly tightly, he quickly activated the walkie-talkie to contact Roy and Amber.

"Guys, I found him." Poli told the others, Roy and Amber heard these words and were glad in their hearts, but they realized that Poli would need help.

"Where are you now?" Amber asked Poli

"I'm in the mountains under a rickety bridge, but I left a line with a beacon. Now I will send the coordinates of the beacon, as soon as you are in place, let me know." Poli said, the other two understood the command and received the coordinates of the beacon. Poli finished the call, continuing to run, trying not to drop Helly. After 30 minutes, he reached the rope. He carefully lowered Helly and got down on one knee himself, but held Helly with his left hand so as not to drop him into the snow. With his right hand, he unhooked the beacon and immediately sent his coordinates so that Roy and Amber would not lose them. He secured the line to the reel and pulled several times to make sure that the line was well secured. The line was fixed perfectly, which pleased Poli. He gently lifted Helly and pressed him to him, he began to rise carefully, holding Helly with his left hand. When he rose above the ground to the middle of the cliff, the reel began to buzz strangely, which strained Poli. Then he felt the reel stop, which caused him to fly down a little, Poli managed to grab the rope with his right hand so as not to fall, he felt Helly slip out of his hand. He checked Helly and indeed Helly slipped a little. He brought Helly back to the original position a little as he could and pressed his body to himself. He wanted to try to get up again, when he heard a sound in the wind, he could not make out what it was, no matter how hard he tried to understand what kind of noise it was besides the whistling of the wind. Then he heard the signal of the transmitter, he quickly activated it and heard a familiar voice.

"Poli, we're next to your line, did you try to climb?" Roy asked Poli

"Yes, I'm hanging in the middle of the mountain." Poli replied

"Got it, I'll be right down." Roy said and ended the call. Poli waited for Roy, Roy went down as fast as he could and got to Poli and Helly. Roy held the line with his left hand.

"Are you both okay?" Roy asked him. He looked at Poli and Helly, he noticed that Poli was holding Helly, but Helly didn't move at all, it strained Roy.

"He has no energy." Poli said, answering Roy's question. Roy was in mild shock, but quickly recovered, knowing that panic would not help.

"Roy, can you take his arm? So we can both pick him up." Poli said with a serious tone.

"I'll try, the main thing here is not to drop him." Roy said, to which Poli grunted in agreement. Roy stretched out his palm to Helly's arm, he took Helly by the elbow part so as not to drop Helly for sure. He gently pulled Helly towards him, Poli also gently swung him towards Roy, but he felt Helly begin to quickly slide out of his hand, both senior rescuers tensed. Poli managed to catch Helly by grabbing his right shoulder. Roy breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Poli had caught Helly. He looked at Poli with a serious look, Poli nodded and they both started to climb up. They both climb up together with Helly, Amber was waiting for them there and she ran up to them as soon as she saw them. All three of them. She took Helly, helping Poli and Roy. They nodded as a sign of gratitude, Amber just smiled weakly. They both quickly ran up to the fastenings and unhooked them from the tree. They saw that Amber was scanning Helly for a more detailed result. It was clear from her look that the results brought little good. They both came up to her and she looked at them with a serious look.

"We're going back to the station." She said, Poli and Roy nodded at that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin woke up with a strange feeling. It wasn't a headache or any pain at all. Just a strange feeling. She didn't even check what time it was, she just washed in the bathroom, changed into her work clothes, then she headed to the break room to check on the guys. But when she went down to the rest room, she didn't see anyone. Only blankets on the floor. She looked at the clock on her left hand, 4:33 a.m., it was too early for patrol, so Jin assumed that the guys went to look for Helly. She went back to her room to check their coordinates. She turned on the computer and started checking their location. She saw dots of three colors that were rapidly approaching the rescue station. She quickly got up and put on her coat along with warm boots, she quickly went outside and heard the sound of transformation. The next thing she saw, Poli and Amber were running, and Roy was running with Helly in his arms, they were discussing something. Jin realized that they had found him, but something had happened to him. She saw how the guys noticed her, they quickly ran up to her. Poli ran past her into the break room, Roy and Amber stayed with her. Poli came back with his blanket pretty quickly.

"Jin, we need a charging device." Amber said with a serious tone in her voice.

"Understood, follow me." Jin said and ran to the repair room, the guys followed her. They reached the repair room, Jin turned the wrench to the right side and the four of them, together with Helly, went down to the lower part of the repair room. Jin ran to get a charging device, the other three stayed with Helly and went to the center of the room. She delivered the device and turned it on. Roy knelt down with Helly, Jin plugged Helly into the charger. Poli covered Helly with his blanket, not completely, but it covered his arms and legs. They could only wait for Helly to wake up.

--------------------------------------------------

The children woke up quite tired, it wasn't even 5 a.m. on the clock. They both looked at each other. More or less waking up, as always, they felt the auras of rescuers, all five auras - Stop, five? They both quickly got up and dressed in warm clothes and ran to look for the guys, they didn't look for them for long. They went into the repair room and went downstairs. When they went down to the floor below, they saw the rescuers who were discussing something. Poli was standing between Amber and Jin, Jin was standing next to the device, Amber was standing to Poli's left. Kim and Conrad quietly approached them and tried to see at least something. They walked around Amber and stood to her left, they could see Roy with Helly in his arms. They both stood with looks of surprise and relief. They didn't even listen to what the rescuers were saying, so they stood for 3 minutes until they were noticed.

"Are you boys awake?" Jin asked. The other three looked where Jin was looking and actually saw the children. The children responded with a simple nod. All four of them just looked at the children, they noticed that the children didn't get enough sleep either, of course, they knew that children didn't need many hours to sleep, but it looks like they didn't sleep very well.

"Is he okay?" Kim asked the rescuers. Conrad also gave them an excited and questioning look.

"He'll wake up soon, boys." Roy replied, trying to calm the children down. The children smiled faintly at this answer.

"How long have you two been asleep?" Poli asked them with a slight excitement in his voice.

"Rather napping." Conrad said not very loudly, but he was heard. Kim hit Conrad on the left shoulder, but not hard. Conrad gave a little cry and looked at Kim with a puzzled look, rubbing his shoulder with his right hand.

"Okay, tell us what you both did." Jin said with a serious tone in her voice and with a serious look. The children realized that they would have problems.

"Nothing at all, just a little walk around the station." Conrad said, Jin's eyes narrowed.

"Should I check the videos from the surveillance cameras?" Jin said rather menacingly, for the children everything was getting serious. They realized that they had to somehow get out of this situation.

"Well...we sometimes came to see you?" Kim said, slightly raising his shoulders. Conrad looked at Kim with a look as if he had given them away.

"Tell us more carefully from this part." Poli said and here is the critical point for children. Both boys sighed, realizing that there was no turning back.

"Well, we did check you out, but then it was about 2 a.m., I was checking you out, and Kim was checking Jin out," Conrad said, Kim understood what to do and continued: "We realized you don't have pretty good dreams, so we tried to sing some soothing melodies that we knew thanks to a cartoon we watched when we were in an orphanage." Kim continued, rubbing his head with his left hand. Honestly, it was a surprise for four adults to hear this. But the children continued: "And when we realized this does not help you much, we sang a lullaby that my father used to sing to me, well and... it had a little stronger effect on you. I didn't fully remember it, only what we sang to you, so we tried to sing the passage that I remember." Conrad said, rubbing his neck with his right hand. Rescuers tried to digest what they heard. The two children Jin adopted even sang to them so they wouldn't have nightmares, although it should be the other way around. They just looked at each other, not knowing how to react to it. Lullaby....wait a minute....

"Conrad, can you tell us this passage? You don't have to sing." Roy asked him. The children looked at each other, Conrad nodded uncertainly, taking a deep breath, he began to tell:

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know dear, how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy,

Because You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.

You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know dear, just how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

The last line was spoken in a whisper. Kim held Conrad's left shoulder during this song. Now the rescuers didn't know what to say. That's the melody from their dreams, so that's who really sang it then. They could only imagine how the children felt when these two did not know how to calm the four adults and these melodies that they sang were their only hope. Rescuers honestly remained silent for a long time, looking at the children, sometimes switching their gazes to each other, then returning to the children. The children themselves did not look at the rescuers, trying not to put pressure on them.

"When we realized this lullaby really helps you, we sang it several times." Kim said, and the children finally looked at the rescuers

"You were able to smile then, even if it was sad smiles, we were glad to see that we could help you in some way." Conrad said with a weak and sad smile. For the rescuers, it was nice and strange to hear. The children didn't know what to do next. The rescuers looked at them without saying anything. They had 2 choices:

1) go away and just leave them alone

2) try to say something to comfort them

But they didn't have time to do anything, Amber approached them both with a sad look, the children felt uncomfortable from this look.

"I think I'll say this from all of us. Thank you, really thank you." Amber said, the others nodded, also with sad looks. The children were surprised at this at first, then they smiled faintly with sadness. Suddenly they heard a groan and turned towards the sound. They saw Helly squinting and slowly opening her eyes.

"Helly?" Roy pronounced the name of the helicopter, Helly slowly looked around, everything more or less became clear and was able to make out the rest of the guys. He saw excited looks, he felt like someone was holding him, he assumed Roy was holding him.

"...G-guys?" Helly said in a hoarse and quiet voice. But for rescuers and children it was a happy sound, they did not lose him. Amber took the first aid kit and pulled out a thermometer, while Jin went to Helly.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Amber asked him. Jin pulled out the cable that connected Helly to the charger.

"It's a little cold." Helly replied, Roy adjusted the blanket so that Helly would not freeze too much. Amber turned on the thermometer and gave it to Helly, Helly took the thermometer with her mouth and they waited for the thermometer to give results. They could only guess how high his temperature might be. After 2-3 minutes, Amber took the thermometer and looked at the temperature, her look changed from serious to mild shock. Then she exhaled to calm down.

"Well, you'll have to stay at the station. Your treatment will take a month, if not more." She said, everyone else looked at her in surprise, especially Helly.

"HOW LONG!?! Y-you're kidding, right?" Helly asked, hoping Amber was really joking.

"No, I'm not kidding, I also took prevention into account. But you'll definitely have to stay here for a month while we treat you." She said, Helly exhaled with disappointment, realizing that he would have a hard time.

"And Helly..." Helly slowly looked towards Jin, Jin was looking at him with a murderous look. Helly wanted to run away, somehow, but still run away, then she said the following:

"Why didn't you tell us where you were!?" Jin asked him. Helly was surprised, but glad in his soul she hadn't killed him.

"My walkie-talkie broke down and I couldn't tell you where I was." Helly replied, and Jin was surprised by this answer. Helly pulled out his left hand and showed the transmitter . Rescuers with children saw his shattered transmitter. For them, some things have become clearer. Jin sighed, at least understanding why no one could contact Helly. She looked at Helly with a sad look.

"I'll fix your walkie-talkie and propeller later. And now you should rest." She said and looked at the others with a questioning look: "Will you guys go on patrol or stay here?" she asked them. Three rescuers wanted to say that they could stay, but they were outpaced.

"It's okay, guys. You can safely go. Jin and our assistants will look after me." Helly said, trying to calm the three senior rescuers.

"Well, we can really keep an eye on you, but then we have to go to school." Kim said, and Conrad nodded. The five rescuers looked at them in surprise.

"Wait, today is Monday?" Poli asked the children, they both nodded. Five rescuers realized that not only what they got, but also the children would not be well in class because of lack of sleep.

"Well, today we have 3 lessons, one of the teachers will not be able to come today, so we have reduced lessons." Conrad explained. Well, they'll be back early, so that's another piece of good news for them.

"Got it, who can pick them up today?" Jin asked the guys.

"Well, I'll have to regulate traffic near the school, so I can pick them up," Poli said, Jin nodded. Poli looked at Roy.: "Can you take Helly to the break room?" Poli asked him. Roy mumbled, like the answer was "yes." Roy stood up, lifting Helly at the same time.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on our tomboy." Jin said playfully, to which Helly drew attention.

"HEY!! I am not-" Helly didn't have time to finish because of a sneeze, he managed to close his mouth with his left elbow. Poli walked up to Helly and lightly patted the younger one on the head.

"Get some rest, buddy." Poli said with a sad smile. Helly smiled weakly in response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time arrived closer to noon, the wind with snow finally stopped blowing, which was a joy to the citizens of the town.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you, Tracky." Cap said. He had to stay overnight with Tracky, as the weather did not want to calm down. He and Tracky went outside when the blizzard stopped.

"It's nothing, what are friends for?" Tracky said. He stopped by the storage facility where he kept some supplies from his harvest.

"What are you looking for?" Cap asked, looking at Tracky.

"I want to give a basket of berries to rescuers." Tracky replied. Cap remembered that situation.

"I'll go with you then." Cap said. Tracky turned with a surprised look to Cap.

"Are you sure? What about your competition?" Tracky asked the taxi car.

"It can wait. Friends are more important." Cap said. Tracky smiled at this and continued to search. He found the basket and left with it. Closing the doors, he went to Cap with the basket.

"Let's go?" Tracky asked, and Cap nodded. They both went to the rescuers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

For Kim and Conrad, the day at school was not pretty fun, because of lack of sleep they had a hard time, but somehow they coped. And hiding your symbols is also not easy at school. Conrad put his plaster on his right cheek, and Kim covered his left eye with his hair. Fortunately, part of the time at school was over and they would be able to return to the station.

"These two look very tired, don't you think?" they both heard these words and turned to see who said it. They saw Peter, Johnny, Charles and Cindy together, it looks like Charles said it.

"Well....aren't they always like that?" Johnny asked. Kim and Conrad's classmates are used to the fact that two boys are isolated and it has become normal for them.

"Did you even look at their faces today? They have huge bags under their eyes. I wonder what they were doing?" Cindy said and Charles nodded, they both noticed such small details from the whole company.

"Pf, why are you so worried, maybe they played video games all night." Peter said, Kim and Conrad were surprised by this statement and looked at Peter like an idiot.

"Peter, how do you know they have video games. Maybe they were just walking." Johnny said. The two rescue assistants were even more surprised, as if the rescuers would have let them go. Although they didn't.

"In a blizzard?" Charles asked, looking at Johnny in surprise. Cindy also looked at Johnny with surprise.

"Johnny, do you think that normal people will let them walk in a blizzard, and at night?" Peter asked, Johnny realized that he had said nonsense. Peter continued: "Perhaps my theory is-"

"NOT CORRECT" Peter jumped in fright and turned around. He and the other three children saw Kim and Conrad, who simultaneously uttered those words.

"It's not necessary to whisper about it, couldn't you just ask us?" Kim asked the four of them. The children just looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

"And to answer your question: we did our homework for school." Conrad said, adjusting his round glasses. The children realized that two boys had overheard them. But before they could say anything, Kim poked Peter in the chest.

"And another thing: we are sometimes allowed to play video games. But not always, so please don't think that we have only video games in our heads. We have other things besides games. Have a nice day." Kim said, Conrad went with him to pack things in a bags, leaving the children alone with their thoughts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cap and Tracky were driving through the town, everything was covered with snow. They talked about everything and nothing. Until they heard a familiar voice

"CAP!!" Spooky shouted to him and together with Cleany drove up to Cap and Tracky. They both saw Tracky: "Oh! And hello to you, Tracky." Spooky said, Cleany waved Tracky as a greeting sign.

"Hi guys." Cap said. Tracky smiled in greeting.

"Cap, you remember the argument, right?" Spooky asked him.

"I remember, but I'm busy right now." Cap replied, surprising Spooky and Cleany.

"What happened?" Cleany asked him

"We're going to the rescuers to check them out." Cap replied.

"Check them out?" Spooky repeated these words, wondering why Cap and Tracky needed to check the rescuers out

"I got stuck in a pile of snow yesterday and Cap called the guys. When they pulled me out, Cap noticed Helly wasn't with them, so I asked what happened to him. And then Jin called to them and said Helly was missing. So we want to find out if everything is fine with them." Tracky explained. Cleany and Spooky were shocked by what they heard. Neither of them could even imagine that such a thing had happened.

"If you want, you can come with us." Cap said. Spooky and Cleany nodded. The four of them went to the rescuers. They talked during the trip. But they were worried about their friends. After about 15 minutes, they still got to the station. The station was shrouded in snow, but the doors were cleared of snow. It looks like the rescuers were cleaning the yard.

"HEY!! IS ANYONE HERE?" Spooky said loudly, trying to attract attention. But there is no-

"Hello." they saw a boy with a shovel standing behind the rescue station. He was wearing glasses, without a hat, but with something like headphones for his ears, in a warm jacket, with a scarf and a plaster on his right cheek, he greeted them.

"Um...hi?" Cap said awkwardly, not understanding, like the others, why there was a child there. They looked at each other, then back at the child.

"If you are looking for rescuers, they are still patrolling, and Jin had to leave urgently." the boy said, he approached them so that they could see him better. This surprised four cars, how did this child know where the rescuers were.

'Why does he seem so familiar to me?' Cleany thought to himself.

"How do you know that?" Cap asked the boy.

"I saw it myself." the boy calmly replied. This surprised the four guys even more.

"...Okay? What's your name, kid?" Spooky asked the boy.

"Conrad." the boy pronounced his name. 'An unusual name for a child' flashed through the mind of all the cars.

"Listen, Conrad. We heard Helly went missing yesterday. Do you know anything about this?" Tracky asked him, Conrad understood why they were here.

"Oh, is that why you're here?" Conrad asked, and all four of them nodded. Conrad continued: "He was found this morning. Fortunately alive. Rescuers, as I said earlier, are still patrolling. And Jin went to get medicines." Conrad said, the other cars were thinking to themselves if he was lying to them. "Follow me, please." Conrad said, and all four of them followed him. The door to the break room opened.

"Helly, your friends have come to see you!" Conrad said, four cars in turn drove into the room. They saw another child who was most likely looking after Helly, Helly and this child saw the citizens of the town. The other child had hair long enough to cover one eye and one eye was really covered with hair, he was also wearing a mask so as not to get infected. The child moved away from Helly so that the citizens could better see Helly's condition. The youngest rescuer don't look very good, his cheeks were red and tired eyes could be traced in him. The rescuer was also covered with a blanket.

"Will I put this on the table?" a boy with bangs came up to Tracky and asked this, pointing to the basket.

"Oh? Yeah, of course. Thanks." Tracky said and handed the basket to the boy. Conrad pulled a rag out of his jacket pocket and wiped his glasses to see better. Kim carefully put down the basket. Helly coughed slightly, while covering his mouth with his hand, before saying hello.

"Hi guys, how are you doing?" Helly asked them with a hoarse voice, but with a faint smile.

"We're doing fine, but how are you?" Cap asked him.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Helly said, coughing again, the four citizens looked at Helly excitedly. His condition was deplorable, but it looks like he was being looked after, he wasn't alone at least. Spooky saw two children whispering about something. He didn't have time to ask anything as the door opened from behind.

"Hi guys, sorry I didn't meet you. I had to leave urgently." they heard the dispatcher's voice. Kim, Conrad and Helly saw her running to the table, putting a bag of medicines on the table.

"It's okay, Jin. We understand," Cleany replied. Citizens really put themselves in the position of rescuers and could understand their situation. Kim put on his jacket and together with Conrad went outside to continue cleaning. Rescuers and citizens just chatted for a while, and then they left. The rest of the rescuers returned and took care of Helly. Fortunately, the day passed without incident. But the evening came quickly. Kim and Conrad removed what was hiding their symbols, put on jetpacks, some more equipment and took the necessary things with them and went on a night patrol, assuring the rescuers that everything would be fine with them. The rescuers and the dispatcher stayed with Helly, honestly they were all terribly tired, but they were able to look after him. When it was time for bed, Helly asked them to stay, they agreed. Helly and the guys tried to fall asleep, they managed to fall asleep quickly. Almost everyone. Helly noticed Poli was not calm and looked at the side of the door, then at Helly, then at the guys. Helly roughly understood what was wrong with Poli. Helly gently pushed Poli in the arm, he looked at Helly in surprise.

"Are you okay?" he asked Poli in a whisper so as not to wake the others.

"Yes, I'm fine, don't worry." Poli replied in a whisper, but Helly was not satisfied with this answer.

"Come on, you're always nervous when something bothers you. You don't have to talk about it, but just know that I'm always ready to listen to you, all of us." Helly said in a whisper, Poli was surprised by this. At first he chuckled softly, but gradually his giggling turned into quiet sounds that could not exactly be called cheerful and his smile gradually disappeared, Helly noticed these changes in his emotions. He wanted to ask if Poli was okay, but before he could say anything, he felt Poli's arm hugging his head. Helly heard a quiet "sorry" from Poli, Helly heard this apology several times. Helly raised his left arm and wrapped it around Poli's arm, which was hugging him.

"I don't blame any of you guys. We all didn't expect this. And... thank you for saving me." Helly said in a whisper.

"Anytime. You'd do the same for us." Poli said in a whisper. They both stayed that way for a while until they fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conrad shot at a human-like creature that was trying to eat him. Quickly putting the gun away, he took out a kusarigama and attacked other similar creatures. Kim also used his mettalic claws to attack these creatures, sometimes he also took out a gun and shot at these creatures. They could feel the aura of these creatures and thanks to the glasses with night mode, they could see these creatures better. They had to use what is considered a myth in their town, and in the whole world. Elemental magic. Conrad had lightning and crystal magic, and Kim could use the dark version of the basic elemental abilities: fire, wind, water and earth. For any of the citizens of their town, it would be madness if they knew what was happening at night in the woods of Brooms town. But the kids didn't use magic often, mostly their combat skills and shooting skills. Such patrols take them half the night. And with the arrival of winter, they had to start patrols earlier. This went on for several hours, until these creatures began to quickly retreat. Kim and Conrad watched them go.

"That's another reason why I don't like winter." Conrad said, clapping his hands twice, kusarigama disappeared in the form of glitter and sparks, Kim also clapped his hands and his claws also disappeared in the form of dark fire.

"I can't disagree. We should go back, otherwise the guys will start to worry." Kim said, and Conrad nodded. They both activated their jetpacks and flew to the station. When they returned, they decided to check the rescuers. When they entered in the break room, they saw the rescuers, all five of them, sleeping together.

"Wow, they're cute when they sleep together." Conrad said in a whisper.

"That's right." Kim said in a whisper. He and Conrad looked at each other and understood each other. They both left the rescuers knowing that neither of them would have a bad dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 862 53
@Trishi456 The plots, characters/character personalities and views are strictly for entertainment purposes only. I do not own any of the media used...
2.1K 20 41
Just whatever I feel like writing. I won't publish anything unless it's a request. I'm editing a few of them as well, trying to improve them a bit.
2.1K 21 9
Ships: Implied Pepperony Stucky Wanda and Vision I do not own the rights to any Marvel characters. I'm just using these characters to tell a story :)
6.7K 80 48
Uhh random rcp related stuff because yes and I want to- I do not own any of these characters. I do take requests!!