Stone Cold K*ller

By minxyjee

(ENEMIES TO LOVERS BACK TO ENEMIES TO LOVERS) AGE GAP, GRUMPY/SUNSHINE He is a monster. The Devil. My nightma... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chaper 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
prologue-epilogue part 1

chapter 39

129 7 5
By minxyjee

Sienna Stone

Wow.

Interesting.

1.2 million likes, 5000 comments, 33 stitches, 10,000 saves and 1000 follows on Tiktok. My video of the men walking down the stairs in slow motion to that mickey song went viral surprisingly.

I giggle to myself with a hand over my mouth.

"What's so funny?" Dimitri asks from beside me as we walk down the hallway. We just finished our meeting when I gave my answer to learning how to fight.

Caspian left moments ago so it was just me and the twins, Nico said he'd be with us in a moment.

I show him my video, "I think you boys became famous with one click. Look! You all have grabbed booktoks and sugardaddytoks attention."

Dimitri chuckles while Don shakes his head with a smile, "guess we did indeed."

"Sienna."

I stop and turn to face Nico as he walks over to us, he hovers over me with a grumpy expression, "hello, caro. What's with that face?" I ask, innocently batting my eyelashes.

"Why do you think?" He grumbles, eyes narrowing, "you made a fucking bargain with him!" He raises his voice.

Oh yeah. "So?"

He looks downright perplexed and frustrated all in one, it's cute. "That's all you have to say for yourself? That you without speaking to me first agree to let him teach you how to fight until he brings you a puppy!?"

Diabolical I know, "si."

He practically growls, "you said earlier you wanted to play? Well let's play then...you go about your day and don't think you won't go unpunished." He takes a step close, chest close to my face as he towers me, "lets call it cat and mouse hmm. You better watch your corners, darling. Better not let your guard down." He threatens, voice heavy and delicious.

My body shivers in the most delightful way to his threat. I like this game, "is that right Papi? Am I the cat?" I tease placing a palm on his suited chest using my nails to dig in slightly, "meow."

"Say what you will, I have a couple of calls to make. The twins will be out for the day. I'll be in the Den." He informs me before turning around and heading back.

I whirl around to face the twins as they listened to every word we've shared, "he underestimates me."

Dimitri nods, "da, you can be quite scary, sweets."

Don rubs the back of his neck with his hand, "this is either going to end very good, or very deadly."

I went about my day as Nicolai had put it. I did eat a snack and watched crunchyroll for a bit. Then decide to do my nails on the floor by the bed in our bedroom. When I finish I was walking down the hallway when I hear foot steps behind me. But everytime I look back nobody was there, not a soul.

During the rest of the day I couldn't help but feel eyes on me everywhere I went. It's a big mansion so it could've been just a maid or one of Nicos men.

Until I get this thrilling feeling in my stomach knowing the game is still proceeding. He wanted me as the mouse but he is so wrong.

I wanted to be the cat and to pounce him like a tiger. I want to climb him like a tree with his tallness. I want to rip his expensive suit apart and devour him.

I was no mouse.

And I was right from the very beginning when I told him that he underestimates me, and I was right when I have just told the twins the same thing...

What Nicolai doesn't know is that I have already planned my sneak attack as soon as he threatened with a good time. He may be this trickster people yap about but I want to show him that I can be good at the game too.

So I pretend to go about my day but he doesn't know that I have secretly plotted his doom.

"I'm going into the kitchen to grab me a water. Will you make sure Nicolai knows that as soon as you see him of my wereabouts." I whisper to a servant who is a laundries.

She nods, "of course, Mistress."

She walks out the kitchen as I make my way to the pantry. Opening it, it was big enough for four men to fit. Feeling all giddy I get in and close the pantry door behind me. It's now dark as fuck but I can see through the shudders of the door slightly. The light beams in from the little cracks.

A moment of silence before hearing someone come into the kitchen. The figure walking around is none other than my dear husband who finally caught word of my location from the servant.

Such a cheater.

He walks around the island counter seeming engrossed on trying to find me. I refrain from giggling.

He comes closer, so close, until his back is facing me and is about a foot away. I hear him sigh in defeat. Ha.

The mouse took the bait and now is trapped by my stare while I wait just a second longer before finally getting a move on.

Without hesitation, I burst open the pantry door and attack him from behind by wrapping my arms around his hips and kick the cane out from his hand in one swift motion. He grunts, "ah fuck!"

"Meow." I giggle before grabbing his arm and force him to turn around to face me.

I didn't give him time to react as I grip his coat and tear it away from him, then ripping open his button up dress shirt having the buttons rip off and drop to the marbled floor. His gorgeous blue eyes darken and lips part, looking dazed as I take his clothes off.

"Papi, please." I beg. Because he isn't doing anything but just staring down at me like an awestruck mad man, "give it to me."

Something seems to click in as he finally shakes his head and grips the front of my neck and brings me close to him, "you want it?" He teases.

I whimper feeling my legs almost give out from the heat down below me, "si, si, si!" I chant with desperate need.

He growls swinging us around and help me up the island counter. Nico impatiently helps take my skirt and pulls it down to my ankles, thong and all with one hand, they fall to the ground while my black stockings stay on along with my pumps. The air hits my soaked pussy causing me to gasp at the coldness of it.

One hand still around my throat while his other rips open my blouse, my breast bounces to the sudden movement.

Our breaths heavy and delicious in the air when we devour each other with our hooded eyes of desire for on another.

Nico leans down against me and kisses the side of my cheeks, "you drive me mad." He groans, "so fucking mad." I can feel the tip of his cock against my pussy, rubbing my slick folds, "beg for it. Beg for my cock, little kitten." I didn't realize he had already brought it out, I was too consumed in the heated moment.

I moan, "put it in."

"Beg baby." Nico orders.

Dick.

But I want him so bad, "please, fuck me." I say, voice breathless.

He didn't wait for a second as soon as I said those words he enters me causing my body to thrash from the intrusion but moan loudly in relief, "Nico."

I wrap my legs around him as he stands and hovers over the counter, my ass almost off the edge--sliding back and forth into his hard thrusts. The grip on my neck tightens, taking control of my airway. "You feel so good, fuck... Just for me." He moans deeply almost sounding like a rumbling beast beneath his chest.

His eyes flick down to my bouncing tits--barely contained by my black laced bra, "I want to paint those tits with myself all over them. Make a mess out of it, shit baby your gripping my cock so perfectly. "

God he is so dirty, "Papi, harder." I need him like air right now. The warmth of his touch and body over me is what I wanted.

His thrust picks up, feeling his balls slap my asscheeks while his grip on my neck tightens like a vice causing my vision to become hazy. His other hand smooths up the side of my body until he grasps onto my hand and locks our fingers together, "you feel so good inside me." I whimper.

Nico groans deeply leaning his forehead down between my tits, "you naughty little girl." He leans back and looks me in the eyes, "I'm close, baby."

His brings his hand out of my hand and places his fingers down to my pussy lips, swirling and playing with my clit until my stomach tightens and legs shake. The coil in me tightens until my toes curl while he fucks me hard and unforgiving, the slapping of our skin fills the air in the empty kitchen...just me and him.

Knowing full well the servants and men can hear us.

Didn't care, I was close to a climbing orgasm.

"Cum for me, cum for your Papi." Nico orders, voice husky and alurring.

Cazzo.

The coil snaps as my body flourishes into a shattering orgasm, my legs shaking and pussy clenching around his big cock.

"Fuck! Fucking hell," He groans and pulls out of me and tugs my body close off the edge by the hand on my neck. Grabbing his cock he strokes a couple times before spilling his release all over my tits. His eyes are rolled back and lips part while milking all he had onto me--marking me.

Until he finishes he leans over me, I knew he was exhausted more than me, especially supporting his body for a bit without his cane.

Both of our breathing calms down before I speak, "I-I lo--" I stop myself quick.

What the fuck? What am I doing?

I can't say those words not when I don't how he feels about me. I know he cares about me but what will happen if I do say those words to him? How would he react?

Or worse, what if he doesn't feel that way in return just like everyone I became attached too had all but not felt the same way as I did?

Would he think I'm crazy if I told him the truth?

That from first sight I actually fell...

When I tried not to.

Now thinking back that therapist's Riverton had said something about Relationship obsessive compulsive disorder...

I frown and look away from Nico when he awaits for what I was going to say.

"Wait? What's wrong? Why that face? Did I hurt you?" He asks sounding sincere, "darling?"

I try to smile, "nothing. Um we should clean up---um and maybe sanitize the counter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 92 16
She was his girl from the time he laid eyes on her. He always knew what she wanted. She saw love and softness in his eyes. He saw pain in her eyes...
22.7K 842 20
"Everything is an act. My bright smile, my happy face, my friendly attitude. I acted like I was fine when I was in that hell, and I'm doing the same...
20.7K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
26.2K 778 34
"Zale Lionel Helmer" is a young billionaire who is a Greek god himself. The arrogant and cold CEO. But what they do not know is, he is also Russian M...