๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ||...

By -LNLVR

TEEN WOLF MOVIE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE โ„‹โ„ฏ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๏ผŒ โ„ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๏ฟฝ... More

MIDNIGHT RAIN
ACT ONE
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
ACT TWO
chapter thirteen

chapter seven

2.2K 68 12
By -LNLVR

CHAPTER SEVEN
KOI NO YOKAN

I should hate you, I feel STUPID
Like I almost crashed my car
Drivin' home to talk about YOU

i should hate you
gracie abrams

𓆩♡𓆪

KOI NO YOKAN

(n.) (phr.) the sense one has upon meeting another person that they will fall in love

lily woke up from her deep sleep to her phone buzzing madly on her locker. she rolled around and picked it up to see a picture of her and her sister light up the screen. she sat up and yawned before sliding the green button across her screen and lifting the phone up to her ear. "lydia?" she murmured, still half asleep.

"i called you five times now! why are you only answering? i've been worried about you all morning!" lydias voice shouted through the phone.

"jeez i don't know, maybe because it's only seven o clock on a saturday and i'm only awake."

"i told you to keep your sound on."

"why are you calling lydia?" lily asked her older sister, still cranky from only waking up.

"mom called me." lydia admitted causing lily to sigh. "listen i know you probably don't wanna talk about it right away but i'm here for whenever you do."

"i'm fine i promise."

"i know you are lils but just...be careful, okay?"

"you know me, i always am."

"are you okay? genuinely?"

"well my throat hurts like a bitch-" lily said causing the two girl to laugh. lily debated whether she should tell the girl about stiles or not. but she couldn't do that to lydia. she knew it would hurt her sister to much so she decided against it. "umm, listen i've got to go but i'll talk to you later maybe?"

"yeah maybe, i've just been swamped with all this business proposal stuff. but lily, please be safe, okay?"

"yes lydia. now i really have to go." lily lied to get away from her sister, which she felt guilty for but if she had to answer the 'how are you' question one more time, she would go insane. "good bye!"

"bye lily."

lily hung up before her sister could start again. she sighed and fell back onto her bed, ready to fall back asleep when the door bell, causing her to sit straight back up. "what the hell?" she muttered to herself. her mother usually done the shopping on a saturday morning and it was too early for her to be back yet. she sighed, quickly putting on a baggy jumper and a pair of socks, convinced it would just be the postman or something that she wouldn't have to change out of her pyjamas for. she brushed her fingers through her messy red hair beside running down the stairs.

the bell rang again as she ran down the stairs and opened the front door, a wave of embarrassment hitting her as she saw who it was. she quickly closed the door but then she thought it was a bit late for that. she sighed, slowly opening it again. "eli." she laughed awkwardly, regretting her outfit choices. "whatcha doing here? on saturday morning? this early? cause we are definitely not doing french on a saturday!"

"no i'm not here for french. i— i came to um...make sure you were okay." eli scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"i'm great." lily said, her voice still scratchy from the events of the day before.

"umm...sure..." eli looked puzzled at the girl, clearly knowing she was lying. "i brought doughnuts!" he smiled, holding up a brown paper bag.

"i don't like doughnuts." lily replied plainly

"oh..." eli panicked "i just heared that their meant to be good when you're hungover-"

"i wasn't drunk!" lily yelled

eli eyes widened, even more panic filling his face. "im not saying you were or anything, i just was trying to do something nice and to properly apologise for being a dick. the full moon was yesterday- and i am not making excuses cause i know i should've never said what i said and then last time i said sorry, you were kinda out of it, so i just wanted you to know that...i am sorry."

"jesus hale, did you forget to breathe?" lily smiled at him. she hated how easy it was to accept the boys apology. she snatched the bag off of him and peered in, before walking into the house. she looked back over her shoulder as she realised the boy was still standing there. "well are you coming in or what?"

"uhh yeah." eli walked quickly in, closing the door behind him and following the girl into the martins kitchen. "i thought you didn't like doughnuts."

"yeah and i lied." lily said, biting into her pink doughnut. "coffee?"

"no. i don't really like coffee." eli leaned onto the island. lily turned slowly, looking at the boy with a puzzled look.

"that's weird hale. very weird..." lily side eyed him as he shrugged, not knowing how to reply.  "how was the full moon?" lily asked

"well other than being a dick" eli smirked at her but his face fell as he continued. "nothing really happened."

"sorry." lily said, unsure what to do. she could hardly tell him about her scream now or it would be like rubbing it into his face.

"someday maybe." eli sighed. he sounded almost as if he didn't even believe himself.

the machine beeped, interrupting the awkwardness. lily smiled, turning to get her coffee but froze as she looked outside. eli noticed immediately how her body tensed up, "lily?" he asked cautiously. "are you okay?"

"umm...there's a coyote in my garden." lily said slowly.

"what?" eli quickly walked to the window, standing closely behind the girl. lily tried not to flinch as she felt his breath brush against her neck.

"okay so there is a coyote in your garden." eli nodded, pretending not to be scared.

"why is it staring at us like that?" lily asked as the animal continued staring at her. eli shrugged, the worry becoming more evident in his face. lily sighed before walking over and picking up the sweeping brush before heading towards the door.

"why are you going?" eli hissed at her, almost as if he was afraid that the coyote could hear him.

"well i'm not gonna let him eat my moms flowers." lily said simply before opening the door and walking out.

eli panicked, looking between the door and the coyote. "oh i'm gonna die." he muttered to himself before running over to the door. "lily wait!"

he finally caught up to the girl who was walking very slowly towards the animal who was still staring the pair down. "lily i really don't like this."

"go back inside if you're scared hale." lily sighed, gripping the brush tighter.

"i'm not scared." eli hissed quickly. lily just looked back at the boy who was standing close behind her again with a dead stare. "okay maybe i'm a little scared. i just don't want you to die." he said.

"eli." lily said, keeping her eyes on the coyote, only a couple of metres now between them. "please be quiet."

the boy didn't respond, causing a small smile to twitch onto lilys face. she quickly jumped forward, then right back, in hopes to scare the animal but it stayed in place. she repeated the motion, hissing at it but nothing happened. "what now?" eli whispered.

lily winced as she raised the broom. she took a deep breath, not wanting to hit the animal. just before she could swing the animal quickly turned into human.

"it's me!" malia shouted.

"oh my god." eli spun around, turning his back to the naked girl.

lily brought her hand up, covering everything but the girls head. "malia! what the hell? why are you here?"

"umm..." malia avoid the question. "eli, what are you doing here?"

"malia?" lily pressed on. "did my sister tell you to spy on me?"

"more to keep an eye on you." malia admitted. lily groaned in frustration.

"i don't need protecting! i'm fine!" lily yelled, her voice coming out more hoarse than she wanted.

"yeah but it was just after the scream and everything she-" malia stopped once she saw lily motioning for her to quit. "what why?" she said cluelessly

"wait, scream? hold on," eli turned to the side, bringing his hand up to block his cousin out of his view yet allowing him to see lily. "is that happened?"

"what? no!" lily said quickly, knowing that it didn't come out believable. "malia, please go get change. there's a spare box of clothes for you in the downstairs bathroom."

"right, yeah. sorry." malia walked quickly into the house.

eli looked to the redhead for answers. "what?" lily pretend not to know what the boy wanted.

"lily, did something happen?"

"no..." lily said sheepishly. eli looked at her funny, a mix of confusion and hurt. "okay, so maybe something happened but it wasn't that big of a deal."

"is this why you can barely talk?"

"i can talk just fine." lily huffed, walking back into the house.

"lily, come on." eli ran after her into the kitchen. he reached out, wrapping his hand around her wrist and pulling the girl back to face him, ending up a lot closer than he expected. "what happened?" he asked slowly.

"i..." lily looked around, looking for an escape or excuse but couldn't find any. she brought her eyes back to the boy who was less than a foot away from her. "i had a nightmare. and then i woke up screaming. hint to the sleeping and anxiety pills last night that made me all dopey."

"what was in the dream?" eli asked, a serious look on his face. lily couldn't help but notice the way he said dream instead of referring it to a nightmare. it gave the girl an odd sense of comfort, almost as if he believed it wasn't bad, that she wasn't bad.

"just a load of quick flashes. umm... fire, trees, a full moon. stuff like that."

"lil...that doesn't sound like nothing."

"i'm fine seriously. do you see any fires about?" she let out a light laugh, trying to cover up her lie.

eli stared at the girl in silence, trying to figure her out. "you know you can talk to me, right?"

"yeah. of course." lily found herself smiling up at the boy. out of everyone in her life, lydia, her mom or her friends, eli was the one she felt she could confide in most. they stayed standing close for a moment, looking into each others eye. lily wondered if eli would take a small step in further, closing the tiny gap between them. the part that worried her most was that she didn't know if she wanted him to or not.

"if you guys are going to make out can you do it some where else." malia said bluntly as she walked into the room, fully dressed before beginning to open the martins cupboards, most likely trying to find something to eat. and just like that the moment was over. the two teens awkwardly stepped back, clearing their throats.

"no!" eli said loudly, rubbing the back of his neck. "malia- that wasn't- nothing. it was nothing."

lily brought her hands up, covering the smile that began to grow on her face because of the boys stumbling with the tips of her figures.

"do yous have any food?" malia asked, moving on from the embarrassment she had just caused.

"umm yeah. like- like what?" lily stood up straight again.

"oh doughnuts!" malia grabbed one out of the bag that lay on the counter.

"no, those...weren't for you..." eli sighed but it was too late as malia was already biting into the treat. "okay! we'll be going now." eli said, steering his cousin out of the kitchen.

"what? why?" malia mumbled, her mouth full.

"you- we have work." eli said opening the front door.

"so, i'll text you later maybe?" lily said, following them to the door.

"uh yeah sure." eli blushed slightly. "we can do more french or something."

"yeah definitely." lily nodded, trying not to sound embarrassed when he referred it to school work. 

"see ya." eli said before quickly walking down the driveway, trailing malia after him.

lily smiled to her self as she watched the pair walk down the drive, hearing them speak to each other.

"why we're you there?" malia asked the boy

"just keep walking."

bee speaks...
so i just barely passed my french
exam yay!!

anyways, they're starting to get closer
ahhh! had to bring back malia cause
she's so fun to write and you guys
seemed to love her last time.

i struggled to find a name for this chapter
so i went with a phrase i saw on pinterest :)

also, please be patient about updates.
i have a lot of books and try to take
it in turns, not to mention busy schedules.

thank you for reading again and don't
forget to vote and comment please. lots
of love Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802 32 9
ใ€Book Two ---- Season Twoใ€‘ In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaรญs faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...
233K 2.8K 66
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
167K 3.9K 50
TEEN WOLF UNIVERSE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE "โ„ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“…โ„ฏ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’นโ„ด๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐“‚โ„ฏ โ„‹โ„ด๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“Ž๏ผŒ โ„ ๐’ทโ„ฏ๐“โ„ด๐“ƒโ„Š ๏ฟฝ...
77.5K 2.4K 120
โ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโž ๐‘๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ž...