Burn Me Right

Por Nyxiden

Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or sh... Más

warnings
Diabolus et angelus eius....
Prologue
Angelus Mortis
manes praeterita
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 4

877 40 17
Por Nyxiden

Autumn decided to head out to the library, as she needed some time for herself. She wrapped her hair in a bun and walked to Rowena's house. Oddly, her dad was there, "Hello, Mr. Archer," she shook the man's hand.

"Autumn, how long had it been since I have last seen you?" he stepped aside and gave her a way to enter, but she didn't have time to go in, not because she didn't want to, but because Mrs. Archer didn't like Athena much. The woman gave her side eyes and weird looks all the time. She never thought much of it, as the girl never cared for negativity.

"It's okay, Mr. Archer. I am here to drop off peaches. I am heading to the library. I need to study," she removed the leash around Peach's neck and put another one.

"Are you sure? Ro and Alden are here," the man pointed to the open house. Alden had been dating Ro for over two years, and he belonged to one of the wealthy families in the town. Rumors are that Alden and Nicholas both belong to mafia families. She heard that, too, but never cared for it.

"Suit yourself," Mr. Archer closed the door, heading back inside. Autumn turned around and grabbed her phone to call her mother, but she received a text before she could. "Please, baby, give me a chance to explain," Nicholas's text message on the screen flared her irritation. The man calling her baby made her angry. He had been texting her for a while, Autumn blocked him many times, but he kept calling her from different numbers, and it pissed her off. Ultimately, she chose to ignore them, knowing he won't give up.

She spent her day applying for various jobs, but none were ready to hire someone without experience. She searched for missing cases on the internet and found some interesting ones, but none she could write a report on. If she wanted to become a good reporter or close and let a paper hire her, she needed more than she is doing now.

She bit her lip controlling her tears. It was as if she was running out of time. She didn't want to be a burden, but there was nothing she could do simultaneously. Her heart was aching with feelings of disappointment. Her misery made her lose track of time. She did not realize it was late until the librarian tapped her shoulder.

"Go home. Att, you will find a job. You are stressing yourself so much," Autumn nodded, picking up the books she packed her tote. By the time she stepped outside, the sun had already gone, and the wind had become chilly. She let peaches stay overnight as he had been missing his brother.

Buttoning her coat, she stepped on the fallen leaves, her gut feeling told her this wasn't the right thing to do, her house wasn't far from the library, but it is true what they say, life can change in any moment, and you can get abducted when you are walking back.

Another step, and there it was, the feeling of being followed. What exactly she was feeling, she had no idea. So, she did what she could. She looked around, scanning the area, and found a man in the far corner. He had his head down. That was enough to believe that I was in danger. She picked up the pace and ran. Her heart was thudding in her ears. But she did not stop running. She will not stop running. Clutching her medallion, she picked the pace, but she fell.

She had always made fun of how people fall in horror movies when they are running away from someone, but now she understood that maybe those movies aren't cheesy at all.

She got up and shook her hands of dust, and ran again. Soon, she reached her house, and she fumbled with the keys to open the door, but man, was that thing making her mind go crazy.

"Come on, come on," she shook the keys, trying to fit them in the keyhole, but failed. She repeatedly kept looking behind her, and she saw a man approaching. He was wearing a hood. "No, no," she aggressively tried to shove the key in there.

She turned around and was about to run, but the man was more muscular and faster than her. He caught her in his embrace while Autumn struggled, and he closed her mouth with his fist and grabbed the keys from her hand. Hot tears slid from her eyes. But the man pinned her to the door. Holding the keys from her hand, he unlocked the door. Hooking his arms around her waist, he pushed her into the house.

Autumn took off the next second, but he chased and tackled her onto the floor. "Shh," he shushed her, and Autumn obeyed. His gaze moved to her chest.

He leaned his head back, and the hood fell. Her eyes widened, and her chest moved up and down faster as her breath quickened. The man removed his hand from her mouth, "Nicholas?" she couldn't believe her own eyes.

"What are you doing? Let me go," she tried wiggling out of his hold, but the man looked menacing.

"Why aren't you answering my texts, Atty?" he ran his nose alongside her cheek to her neck, his hair brushing her ever so lightly," Autumn turned her head to the right and shut her eyes.

"Answer me," he increased the pressure of his hold on her wrists.

"We broke up, Nick. We were never in a relationship. It was you who pursued me and cheated on me," she tried kneading him in the balls, but he pushed her legs apart and rested himself between her thighs.

"You and I are not together. Let me go. I am not obligated to return your text messages," she couldn't hold it on anymore. She began to shed those tears.

"You know what I love about you, Atty?" he stared into her eyes. In the dim lights, they looked like two sun rings, O sexy.

"The number of times I imagined fucking you just by staring into your eyes, God. I am horny again," he kissed her cheek.

"Your eyes are so damn seductive, Atty," he hoarsely let out.

"Let me go, please," she was afraid. Nicholas could hear her heartbeat buzzing in his ears. Tears burned her eyes, and her lower lip trembled. This is why she didn't want to give him a chance. The man was a raging lunatic.

"You are assaulting me, Nick. Let me go," she desperately struggled. He smiled, freeing one hand to caress the curve of her throat.

"I wonder how your face will look when I take you hard on this floor," her words stilled in her throat, too dumbstruck to speak.

"Don't do it, Nick. I let you go, and please let me go. I am sorry if I hurt you in anyways," she had never hurt him as far as she remembered. She hoped he would consider that and not hurt her. Her lower lip pouted, making her look like a scared little kitten. That's what men like Nicholas love to do.

"You know, Atty, my grandfather always told me women are a means to an end, which I come to think of it, you are," he chuckled amusingly. "You have been in my mind since the day I saw you in college," he ground himself into her.

"Why are you doing this, Nick? What kind of enmity do you have with me," he was forcing her to cry, causing heavy breathing.

"Wha... why," the fear made her unable to speak or produce sounds resembling words.

"Oh, no darling, I have 0 enmities with you. I just love to see you cry," he strode forward, prodding his hips to hers, and she sobbed. She was helpless under him. He was able to hurt her and do whatever he wanted with her.

"Oh, no. don't cry, darling. At least, not until I do what I want to do with you," he dragged their joined hands down to her thighs, the carpet scratched her elbows, and she hissed.

"From now on," he increased his pressure on her neck, "you will answer my text messages. No more ignoring me," she felt her eyes roll in her head.

"If you do," he dug his nails into her neck. "You have family Atty, don't make me do what I want to do," she looked petrified, as she should be!

"Am I understood?" he choked her, but Autumn couldn't speak.

"Am I fucking understood?" he yelled a little louder.

"Oops! You can't speak with my hand around your neck," he smiled to himself. Autumn looked for something in the man's eyes, but nothing was in them.

"Do you fucking understand, you little slut," his teeth touched her cheek, and his saliva dropped on her skin. He switched his emotions back and kissed her forehead. Disgusted, Autumn vigorously nodded.

"I love it when you obey me, it makes me less mad, and I will not hurt your family," he pulled her up her throat and made her stand up on her feet.

"Pathetic little whore," he mumbled under his breath.

"You will not talk to other men or ignore me. You will come with me wherever I want and do whatever I ask you to, okay?" he psychopathically asked while stroking her wet cheeks. Autumn took a minute to reel back from the assault she had just experienced. She nodded yes.

"Good little slut," he kissed her cheek and walked back to the door. With one last look, he turned around and left the room.

Near hyperventilating, she sat heavily on the couch and clutched her head with her hands. She rocked back and forth, tears coursing down her cheeks unchecked. She thanked her situation of Peaches for being at Rowena's house. If not, there was no telling what that deranged man would've done to them.

She should not have crossed Nick's path. The man looked dangerous. She and he belonged to different worlds. What should she do now? Should she file a complaint against him? Lost in those thoughts, the girl did not realize when she fell asleep.

..........

Nicholas whistled and jumped into his car. He connected his phone to his Ferrari's speaker. His phone buzzed, "where are you, Nick?" his cousin, Gabriel, called him.

"Just scared my little kitten," he pressed the pedal a little harder, and the car sped up.

"Oh, that sweet thing, she is hot. I will give you that. Did you fuck her?" Gabriel asked from the other end of the phone.

"Nah," he hit the brakes, stopping at the signal.

"Why not? I was waiting for you to do it so that I could share her," Gabriel licked his lips.

"The more you wait, the more the fruit tastes well. You have no idea," the light turned green, and he accelerated.

"Well, I agree with it," he and his cousin shared the same intent when it came to women, ruining them, playing with them. Nick knows Atty will not go to the police. If she does, he will do what he told her that he would do. Kill her parent and fuck her next to that grave.

"Listen as much as I wish to share your fantasies. Your dad called. I told him you are back in London. He informed me that Stone industries might schedule an Audit and Zyler stone might show up," his words made Nick pump the breaks.

"He is coming here?" he killed the engine and leaned back in his chair.

"That's the rumor," Gabriel's voice trembled a bit. They knew what kind of a monster Zyler stone was. Everyone does. Though he lives abroad, he commands the business in Europe and America, thus taking half of the globe into his control.

"You know he cannot hurt any of us, do you?" Nick grabbed a roll of marijuana and lit it.

"How are you confident of it?" Gabriel got up from his chair and walked close to the window.

"Because that would mean him dealing with more shit. Hurting one of us means civil unrest, blood, and wars. I am sure he isn't stupid to risk it. He might have the power Gabe, but the congregation has more power than him, so he will not lay hands on any of us," Nick inhaled a deep puff of that roll and sighed in ecstasy.

"There is nothing wrong with being careful, Nick. We don't want any issues with this, and for the time being, concentrate on the business," he shook his head at his brother's overconfidence.

"Don't underestimate Zyler, Nick. We never fought because we needed peace in the religion. You are right in Zyler not hurting us, that will cause war, but don't you dare count on it, brother," he warned seriously.

The Stone's and the Bianchi's have been in close contact with each other, but they never trusted each other enough. Though the Bianchi's oversee some of Zyler's business, they do not own complete control. And the Bianchi's own their own business too.

"I will be a little careful," Nick became sloppy and let a couple of containers with gold and platinum reach the enemy's territory, he covered up his tracks, but he had to pay extra for it. He hopped out of his car and climbed into his mansion. Falling on the bed he fell asleep.

What do we think of Nick? I assume we already hate him. What should his punishment be? Please comment and share your thoughts. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Submission Por korielyn

Misterio / Suspenso

3.6M 97.9K 43
Highest ranking #1 as on 4th July 2017 "Tell me you are mine" the cold, sharp, merciless blade tried to force me into submission. Into HIS submission...
91.2K 1.3K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
180K 4.3K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
262K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...