Grey Rain - BNHA

By -klaussired

In which Aoi Nishikawa falls in love and tries to take over the world with a ragged group of friends (BNHA ff... More

0 - Intro
1 - Calming Rain
2 - Baking Blues
3 - Hero Killer Stain
4 - Aftermath
5 - Conviction
6 - According to Plan
7 - Preparations
8 - Attack
9 - Success
10 - Hero or Villain
12 - Kidnapping (gone right)
13 - Overhaul
14 - Dr Giran

11 - The Art of Escapism

417 12 1
By -klaussired

In hindsight, Aoi should've predicted this would happen.

They literally kidnapped one of the most promising hero's of the next generation, of course the hero's would come for him sooner rather than later.

She had thought about it, moving the kid to a different place in case of being caught. But she just never asked Tomura.

All Might flew through the wall of the bar, punching spinner, Compress and Magne to the ground. "WHAT THE?" Spinner shouted in confusion.

"Kurogiri!" Shigaraki said, Kurogiri started to warp before Kamui woods came in with his ultimate move, "Pre-emptive Binding lacquered Chain Prison."

As he shouted his attack wood formed around all of the league, Aoi was torn away from Tomuras side and was squeezed tightly by the wood.

Everybody has been caught up by the wood, their arms bound. Dabi started lighting himself on fire before Gran Torino kicked him, he was knocked out.

"Don't do anything foolish, it's in your best interest to cooperate with us." Gran Torino said as Dabis head went flying to the side.

Aoi struggled against the wooden restrictions, trying to crawl forward to Tomura before Kamui tightened the bindings.

"AHHH!" She moaned in pain.

"Just what I'd expect from a competent new hero. And a veteran pro who moves faster than the eye can see!" All Might praises the Pros.

"You cant run anymore, League of Villains. Understand? Because we are here now!"

"Right after the press conference? They had this ruse planned the whole time!" Compress figured out.

"Tree man! Your hugging me too
tight! HARDER!" Twice screamed.

Aoi and Toga just wiggled in pain trying to get out of the chains.

"One tends to neglect defence when they're on the offence." Edgeshot revealed himself by sliding through the door to get in the bar, "But we didn't come alone."

He opened the door and revealed armed police officers, "you're surrounded by the police. Not to mention powerful hero's like Endeavor."

All Might hit up from his position on the floor to turn to Bakugo, "Ah, you must've been scared. But you stayed strong. I'm sorry. You're safe now, Young man."

Bakugo like started shaking as if he was about to cry before he exploded, "What?! I wasnt scared! Not even close!"

All might have him a smile and a thumbs up before Tomura started talking, "After I went through all the trouble of preparing this, the final boss goes and shows up on my doorstep."

Tomura went silent for a moment before he screamed, "Kurogiri! Warp over as many as you can!"

"The Nomu, right?" All Might questioned.

"What are you waiting for, dammit!" Tomura huffed. "I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus were supposed to be in a fixed location but, they're gone!"

"Huh?"

"It seems you have a lot to learn, Shigaraki. You're still green."

Tomura growled at All Mights words.

"Your little League underestimated all of us. The soul of the young man. The police's diligent investigations. And... our righteous fury!"

"Enough is enough!"

'Why is he shining?'  Aoi thought.

"Your game has come to an end, Tomura Shigaraki!"

"Ahh, ALL MIGHT, PLEASE!" Spinner moaned? "You're the only hero Stain respected! You are worthy!"

"You think it's over," Tomura growled. "Don't be stupid. I've only just begun to play. Justice. Peace. You created a garbage society by lifting up such ridiculous ideals."

As he ranted he started standing up against Kamui woods, wood. "That's why I targeted you, All Might. It's why I started gathering people to my cause. You think this is the end? Then you've lost."

"Kurogiri!" He shouted as Edgeshot stabbed Kurogiri with a red thread, Kurogiri then dropped unconscious.

"What happened?! I couldn't see anything. Did they kill him?" Magne screamed in confusion.

"I played around with his insides and made him fall unconscious. Ninpo: Thousand Sheet Pierce!" Edgeshot appeared, although only a thread and a head.

"He was such a nuisance. He had to sleep."

"Weren't you listening earlier? You'll all be better off if you take us seriously." Gran Torino said. "Kenji Hikiishi, Atsuhiro Sako, Shuichi Iguchi, Aoi Nishikawa, Himiko Toga and Jin Bubaigawara."

"Though they had little time and information, the police worked through the night to discover your true identities. Do you understand? There's nowhere left for any of you to run."

Gran Torino turned to Tomura, "So, Shigaraki. One question. Where is your boss hiding?"

'Boss? Oh! The man in the tv?' Aoi thought as she looked up at Tomuras sweating figure.

"No." Tomura slowly replied, "this is not over. Just you wait. The game is still mine."

"You'll tell us where he is right now." All Might demanded, "Go away. Disappear!"

"Shigaraki!" All Might growled.

"This is your fault. I hate you!" Tomura was shaking with hatred.

As he shouted this black goo appeared beside him and Nomus walked out, "Nomu?!" Kamui woods shouted confused.

"What is this, Dammit Edgeshot. Stop Kurogiri!" Gran Torino screamed.

"Hes still out, this isn't his doing."

"Don't release them under any circumstances, got it." All Might commanded Kamui Woods.

Black goo then appeared in Bakugos mouth, he swiftly disappeared into the black sludge.

"Bakugo!" All Might tan to grab him but he disappeared, "No!"

"Endeavor, help us!" Kamui shouted in anguish.

Aoi could hear gun shots from outside before she felt something in her throat, she opened her mouth and the black goo that took Bakugo appeared.

Before Aoi disappeared she heard Tomura whisper, "Master."

Aoi appeared in a run down factory, she was coughing up the back sludge from somebody's quirk.

"Eww, that was gross." She whimpered as she clawed at her throat.

"I apologise Miss Nishikawa, it was the only warping quirk I have at the moment." Said a man with a mask on his face.

"Wait, that voice?" Aoi looked up at the man. "Your the man from the tv."

"Ahh," the man chuckled. "You're smarter than you looks. Yes, allow me to introduce myself. I am All For One, or better yet. Tomuras Master."

As he said this Bakugo and the league appeared beside her, all emerging from the black goo.

Spinner gagged as he entered the warehouse, Bakugo was coughing loudly, Toga and Twice were complaining.

"That was so gross!" Toga held her hand over her mouth.

"This black stuff reeks! I love it."

"Master." Shigaraki said lowly, Aoi rushed to his side as soon as she saw him. Scanning him for any wounds.

"So. You've failed once more, Tomura. But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again." All For One said as he walked towards the two.

"That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even this child, because you judged that he was an important piece on your game board."

He held out his hand towards Tomura and Aoi leaned into Tomura, "start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you."

All for one lifted his head after a moments silence, "Ah, there you are."

All Might came flying down from the sky and attempted a punch at All For One, AFO grabbed his fists and pushed back. The ground cracking under them.

"I'll have you return my student, All For One!"

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?"

The League and Bakugo were blown away by the sheer power of the attack, all of them thrown to the ground. Far away from All For One and All Might.

"It took you long enough to find us. It's only five kilometres from here to the bar, and yeat it was at least 30 seconds after I sent the Nomu that you arrived."

"You've gotten weaker, All Might."

"Your one to talk, it's kinda difficult to ignore that fancy life support mask you've got on. Aren't you over exerting yourself?" All Might retorted.

All Might hopped on his feet for a few seconds before talking again, "I wont repeat the mistake I made five years ago. You hear me?"

'He's fought All Might before?!' Aoi thought as she shielded Tomuras body from the dust and debris.

"I will take Young Bakugo back. aAnd I will make sure you're locked up for the rest of your sad life!"

"Right along with your despicable League of Villains." All Might launched at AFO again, to which he simply held out his arm.

"Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. This will be hard for both of us." AFO arms started enlarging at an inhumane rate.

It cackled with red lightening and All Might hit close and punched again, All Might was thrown back with a heap of air pressure.

He was launched back through buildings, away from the league.

"Hm, Air cannon plus spring like limbs. Kinetic booster times four. Strength enhancer time three. What a delightful combination."

As the smoked clear Bakugo shouted, "All Might?!"

"Don't worry, it'll take make than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield, Tomura. And take that child with you." All For Ones Hand turned into long red and black sticks and he shot them through Kurogiri.

"Kurogiri, Warp them away." Kurogiri writhed in pain before Magne came, "Be careful! One of the hero's messed with him and he's unconscious."

"I'm not sure what's going on but if you can teleport, why don't you get us out of here?"

"My warp power is still new, Magne. There is still much i need to learn about it. It's distance is limited and while he can teleport to specific coordinates, I only transport people to and from my own location." AFO explained.

"It's distance is limited, and while he can teleport to specific coordinates, I only transport people to and from my own location." He continued, "Or with focus, to or from someone I am very familiar with. That is all."

"It's easier to have Kurogiri do it." With that there was a blast of wind as a massive black warp gate opened from Kurogiris head.

"Forcible quirk activation. Leave this place." He commanded Tomura.

"What about you?" Shigaraki questioned.

A blast was heard from somewhere in the buildings of rubble and All Might emerged, AFO then levatated, "You're not thinking, Tomura. There remains much room for you to grow."

"Your mine!" All Might shouted at AFO, attacking him. All For One simply grabbed onto his arm and a airwave was released from the force.

"Master." Tomura said as he watched the two rivals fight, "Tomura-Sama, we have to go." Aoi said gently pulling his arm.

"It's time to go Shigaraki," Compress said as he put Dabi in a marble. "Our masked lead is keeping All Might entertained. Claim your prize."

He was signalling at Bakugo as the prize, he was surrounded by the league. "Huh, this is gonna be fun." He smirked.

"Young Bakugo, Don't!" All Might shouted at the boy, as he said this one of AFO's black and red finger strings? was shot at him.

Jin threw his measuring tape at him and Toga ran to slice him, Aoi was about to let go of Tomura before he spoke, "Don't, go help Kurogiri."

Aoi looked at Shigaraki unsure, "Alright, please. Be carful."

The two blunettes parted ways as Aoi went to heal Kurogiris wound from Edgeshot, and Tomura trying to knock out Bakugo.

She could faintly see Botha battles from her peripteral view, she gathered the water that was left over from the Nomu tanks and guided it into Kurogiris body.

She heard explosions left and right as she did as she was told, her mind racing thinking of what might happen if they get caught.

She heard another crash coming from All For One and All Night's direction and peaked over, All Might had gotten thrown into a building, once again.

She moved back to Kurogiri, his body slowly healing as her water replaced the torn skin, she needed more.

The heat from Bakugo's explosions were evaporating the water she needed, she looked around in panic.

They're should've been a water tower on one of the buildings, but she couldn't find it. Her healing was working slower as the Nomu was was hardly water, it was filled with chemicals.

She looked around for a few moments trying to find any more water before she heard and other crash, she looked at the source and saw three kids.

She watched them for a second before a mountain of ice appeared from thin air, the kids were gliding on top of the ice before launching off of it.

She heard the faint call of a "come on!" Before Bakugo exploded, Aoi covered her eyes before she panicked.

Tomura had been right beside that explosion, she watched as the kid flew away from the battlefield.

She looked to where Tomura had been and saw him beside Spinner, light burn marks on his clothes, she sighed in relief.

The league started panicking before Magne came in with her quirk, she coated Spinner and Compress in her magnetism before launching Compress.

He flew for a moment, almost catching up to the kids before Mt. Lady enlargened herself and blocked him. "Titan Cliff!"

Compress hit her right on the nose before falling to the ground. Mt. Lady's body hit the ground with a huge thud and release a wind wave from how hard she hit the ground.

Magne then tried to do it again with Spinner and Twice before a blur hit them all in the face, and old man flying from the air jets on his hero costume appeared, Gran Torino.

Grab Torino turned to the remaining League members, "Three left over here. I'll handle them."

"Tomura, I do not wanna die in this place." Toga complained.

"Tomura-Sama, we have to go, we'll get caught." Aoi said to him.

"They got us, turned the tables of this fight with a single move." AFO said as he released his finger threads? into Magne.

"Forcible quirk activation. Magnetism."

"You dust!" Shigaraki growled at Gran Torino before his head was coated in a blue light and he was dragged away from the old man.

Toga and Aoi were also coated in a light, but a pink one. "Hey watch out guys, your coming at me too fast!"

The male members of the league that were knocked out came flying towards the two girls and were all of them thrown into the warp gate.

Magne was thrown in and a few seconds after Tomura appeared without his signature face hand.

Yes I named this chapter after RAYE's song bc it's just so good haha

Somebody on tiktok said shigaraki doesn't have eyebrows. HE DOESNT ITS JUST SCARRED SKIN

Also I'm going on a wee holiday so I won't be posting for two weeks sorry pookie 😢😢😢

15/2/23
13/3/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.6K 19
Izuku finds himself in a relationship with the leader of the league of villains, but that doesn't change his dreams of becoming a hero. So watch as I...
53.3K 1.7K 15
Shigaraki Tomura is a student at UA, he works exceptionally well in all subjects but soon encounters a villain by the name of Dabi. Dabi is a dangero...
119K 4.4K 25
One fateful day and your life is forever changed. After being captured by the League of Villains, you soon find your destiny intertwined with a man w...
807 24 14
"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺...