My Love

By rkiveyoonah23

(Editing & Ongoing) "๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ... More

~My Love~
Still Young...
Time for a new beginning
And the story begins...
The problem arises.
Staying away from Jungkook?
What happens now?
Everything good, no?
The twist in life~
And...?
A visitor?
Author's Note: Title Cover
Way very important
The way it is...(TAENNIE INTRODUCED)
I dare you
Finally...Valentine's. (TAENNIE)
Misunderstanding?
A little date~
Us โค๏ธ
The Competition
First Fight...
Mother's Rage
Secret
Revealed (TAENNIE)
1.7k reads!
Day Out
Endangered?
Left Already
2k reads and 79 votes!
Separated
Twists and Turns
Getting married?

The dare

56 4 0
By rkiveyoonah23

|NEXT DAY| Rose's POV:-

Here I am, entering my school. Lisa is with me, as Jimin is absent because he is visiting his hometown. How do I know? Of course, Lisa duh. Jennie had left the house early, as someone had come to pick up her, Lisa, and I guessed Taehyung, and they might've reached school by now.   

Lisa: Where are you lost, Posie?

Me: Huh? No, nothing. I was thinking about the dare.

Lisa: Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot about it. So, how will you confess to him? Give him a bouquet of flowers? Peck his lips and then confess to him? Thinking about this stuff makes me so happy! 

Me: Come on, Lis. You know that I'm scared to do anything in the eyes of the public. It's tough for me to do that stuff.

Lisa: Hmm...I understand, by the way, it's going to be really hard for me to focus as Jimin is not here, can I sit with you?   

Me: But Jungkook?

Lisa: Ask him to sit somewhere else, please?

Me: But only for the first period, okay?

Lisa: Yesss! Only first period!

She tags her hands along my arms and I chuckle at her action. She's really cute sometimes. We reach our class, to see Jennie and Taehyung giggling together. Well, Nini hasn't talked to me for ages. That's when, she, Unnie runs towards me and hugs me.

Jennie: Sorry, Rosie. I'm not talking to you. Really Sorry. Guess, my new friend, separated me from my sister.

We three laugh. Lisa and I look at each other and smirk. Friend? Really Unnie? The teacher enters, and we all get seated. I was waiting for Jungkook to come, but he didn't.

Ms. Abigail: Alright Students! Let's start with our chapters! And one more thing, make sure you guys do a revision of the chapters, as I can take a surprise test whenever I want. 

All students: Ne, Mam. 

Ms. Abigail had started teaching us. Every second, I thought Jungkook would enter and ask the teacher to excuse him for his late timing. But no, he didn't enter, even in the last five minutes of the period. 

Ms. Abigail: Since only 5 mins are left and, we're finished with the chapter. I can give you guys an early recess. You guys are good to go.  

All Students: Thank You, Madam! 

Everyone leaves. Ms. Abigail looks at me and Lisa and smiles before leaving.

Lisa: Rosie! What's wrong with you? Why are you lost in thoughts nowadays? 

Me: Nothing, Lili. The whole period, Jungkook didn't enter. What's wrong with him?

Lisa: It's okay, Chae. Just ask someone if they know about him. They'll lead you to his position.

Me: Hmm...I'll ask Taehyung. 

~End of Rose's POV.

Taehyung's POV:-

I and Jennie have been hanging out a lot these days. It's like we both have been inseparable. I'm glad she entered my life and made me rethink my decisions. 

Jennie: Yah! Alien! Do you think Rose will be able to confess her love to Jungkook?

Me: Of course! They might date soon, don't worry.

Jennie: I'm glad that she will finally have a boyfriend. Jungkook is a good guy. 

Me: Of course, he is. They are good together. 

Jennie: Hmm...

Me: I wanted to ask you a thing, can I?

Jennie: Sure, go ahead.  

Me: Do you have a boyfriend back in New Zealand? 

Jennie: No, I don't. Yeah, people confess to me, but I haven't got my prince charming yet. There's a guy. Kai. He is obsessed with me. Wherever I go, he'll follow me. 

Me: Oh, I see. 

Kai. He loves Jennie, I see. There's no way Jennie would fall for a guy who follows her around. Jennie should belong to only one person. That should be me. Yeah, me

Jennie: But, why did you want to know that?

Me: That's because I-

Rose: Unnie and Oppa!      

Rose interrupts me. Oh, god. I had finally the courage to tell Jennie about what I think, and they had to break this moment. Bruh.

Lisa: What are you guys doing? Discussing how to do that thing? 

Jennie: Come on, Lis! You know we're not that disgusting!

Rose: Taehyung, do you know where is Jungkook?

Me: Jungkook? You should be knowing, why should I know that?

Rose: Please, tell me, please?

Me: Uhm...he might be in the lockers room as he told me-

Rose: Thanks, byee!

Lisa: You guys can continue discussing! 

Jennie: So they just came here to know about Jungkook? Kids these days.

Me: Forget about that, let's eat ice cream.

Jennie: Yes, Sure!

~End of Taehyung's POV

Author's POV:-

Rose happily goes towards the Lockers Room. Lisa said that she'll be waiting outside because she wanted to give them privacy. Rose was thinking about Jungkook, and maybe he was just busy, and she was overthinking. Before entering, she was thinking about how to tell him about her feelings, and how to do the dare. She shooked her thoughts and peeked through the little glass, before entering. And, what she saw broke her heart into million pieces. 

Rose: (a tear rolls out from her eye) How could he do that...how could he break my heart like that? He raised my hopes and then killed my heart? How could he? 

Rose runs out of the Lockers Room with tears continuously flowing out of her eyes. Lisa was waiting eagerly as she really wanted to see the newly made couple and even she was hungry. She got shocked when she saw a crying Rose running out.

Lisa: Rose?! Wait, what happened? 

Rose didn't stop, Lisa ran after her, trying to stop her. Rose falls to the ground when she reached the front yard garden.

Rose: (while sobbing) What is wrong with me? It's all my fault...I thought Jungkook might love me too...it's all coming back to me...I hate myself...

Lisa: (kneels down to Rose's level) Chaeyoungie...why are you crying? Please, tell me. Did Jungkook reject you? If yes, I will smack his face for turning you down. Please, tell me, please. Don't cry, Rosie...or else I'll cry too.

Rose: Noo...Lis...I'm just going crazy. Something's wrong with me. (drying her tears with her hands) Help me to stand up. I'm just being weak for some reason. 

Lisa: (helps to make her stand up) Rosie, tell me, what's wrong? Did Jungkook say something to you? 

Rose: No. I don't want to talk about it. Breakfast time is running out, I'm hungry. 

Lisa: Alright. If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay. Come, let's eat. 

Rose: One more thing, You can sit with me for the whole day.

Lisa: But Jungkook?    

Rose: Shut it. I said you will sit with me, so you will. Right? 

Lisa: Uh-uhm. Sure, I will. 

After breakfast, Rose and Lisa go back to their classrooms, Rose still had a little puffiness in her eyes, but it was not clearly visible that she'd cried. Jennie approaches them.

Jennie: Guys! I have made a plan- Wait, Rosie? What's wrong? Have you been crying?  

Rose: (in mind) How can I forget Nini's sharp eagle eyes? 

Lisa: Umm, I'll take my seat, you guys can talk. (goes and takes her seat)

Jennie: Tell me, Rosie? What's wrong? Did someone say anything to you? 

Rose: U-um...no...unnie...I'm just not feeling too well. It's ok. 

Taehyung enters too.

Taehyung: What's wrong? Why are you standing here?

Jennie: Rosie looks like she has been crying, you tell me, am I seeing right? 

Rose: Unnie! I told you, I'm not crying! I'm perfectly okay, I'm just feeling a bit off, so my eyes might've been a little reddish. 

Taehyung: You sure? You are doing good, right? We guys are always here, you can always tell us. 

Rose: No. I'm perfectly good. 

Jennie: Alright. As you say. If you want to talk, I'm always there. (smiles and goes towards her seat)

Taehyung: (puts his both hands on her shoulders) Look at me, Rosie. I know there's something wrong and you're not telling us. It's completely fine, but we're always there for you no matter what. You've got some really good friends behind your back. 

Rose: Thank You, Alien. Now go, Nini is waiting for you. 

Jungkook: What's going on? 

Rose and Taehyung look at Jungkook, who's already looking at him. Taehyung removes his hands from her shoulders, knowing that Jungkook might get furious at that. Taehyung was going to his seat when Rose stops him and mouthed a 'thank you'. Taehyung nods and goes back to his seat. Rose shoots a look at Jungkook and goes back to her seat. 

Mr. Min: Jeon Jungkook. Why are you standing at the entrance of the class?

Jungkook: (turns back) Oh, I'm really sorry, sir. I was just looking for a seat. (looks at Rose and Lisa) 

Rose: (removes her eyes from him) Being a helpful classmate as I am, a seat there is empty. You may take that. (points) And sir, can you make Namjoon hyung the class president as I think he's more deserving than me?     

Mr. Min: Oh, sure. I'm not going to quarrel with you on that. So, Namjoon from now onwards you are our class president. (Namjoon stands up and everyone claps) 

~End of Author's POV:-

Jungkook POV:-

I go and sit at Lisa's previous seat. What is wrong with Rosie? Yesterday we had such a fun time together. And today, she changed her seat and made me sit alone. Even Taehyung took advantage of that and touched her. (clench his fists) He already has Jennie noona, and he needs Rosie too? Such a playboy. I hate today. 

!!!UNEDITED!!! Please bear with me if there are any mistakes or typos!

Guys!!!! Yeah, I'll try to update soon! Tomorrow's valentine's day, and I thought to finally make 2 people in my story go into a relationship. It's upon you who you guess! 

What did Rose see that broke her heart? 

I know there might be single asses like me sitting, but it's ok. We have our biases (winks). Bye bye! 

Keep reading <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
497K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...