MONKIE KID: THE TALE OF THE N...

By miraclequeen45

Guang xuming, a nine tail demon who was destined/forced by her kind to rule the world. But things change in t... More

❤MIN BIO❤
A HERO IS BORN
BAD WEATHER
DUPLICATION
COMING HOME
NOODLES OR DEATH
CALABASH
THE GREAT WALL RACE
IMPOSSIBLE DELIVERY
SKELETON KEY
MACAQUE
THE END IS HERE
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 1
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 2
DUMPLING DESTRUCTION
TO CATCH A LEAF
SHADOW PLAY
THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART ONE (72 TRANSFORMATIONS)
THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART TWO (THIS IS THE END)
ON THE RUN
GREAT GRAND DRAGON OF THE EAST.
SMARTIE KID
THE FIRST RING
COOKING WITH CHANG'E
BENCHED
THE KING, THE PRINCE AND THE SHADOW
THE IMPERFECT WORLD
THE CORRUPTED KING AND THE POSSESSED PRINCESS
VALENTINES DAY SHORT
TIME TO BE WARRIORS
DESTINY FULFILLED
QUESTION
FAMILIAR TALES
NEW ADVENTURES
THE GREAT TANG MAN
SORRY!!!
THE DEBUT FOR MIN!!!

THE SAMADHI FIRE

624 20 0
By miraclequeen45

~Centuries ago~

Baby red son laughs maniacally inside the Samadhi fire as Nezha, sun wukong and demon bull king held out their hands to try to steady the fire. Seeing as that was becoming challenging for them, guang xuming leaped towards the fire and use the extra power of her scepter of light to open the  Samadhi fire and enter it to get to the baby.

"Guang xuming is steadying the fire for us! Now for the Samadhi fire to be split in three, you must harmonize your energies!". Tang senzeng explained.

Wukong, Nezha and DBK yelled as they use all their might to harmonize their energies on the Samadhi fire and it sends a large impact of wind that pushes tang senzeng back a little, but he stands his ground.

He glares at the dark flame surrounding the child and his friends then take a deep breath and let it out before his eyes started glowing gold. His staff glows as well and levitates then taps the ground and the whole temple they were in starts to glow.

"Huh?".

The Samadhi rings start to form in front of Nezha, DBK and sun wukong as they looked on in awe.

"Heh! You know, this is kinda easier than I thought it would be. Woah!".

The dark fire rushes and hits wukong on the face as the fire surrounding baby red son and guang xuming was starting to get out of control.

"Monkey!".

"Wukong!"

"Imbecile!".

They all continued to focus their energies.

Wukong struggles and ends up falling to the ground. Nezha, tang senzeng and DBK gasp. The fire gets more out of control before it sent flames at the warriors that quickly blocked it with their rings.

The last flame heads towards tang senzeng but the great white dragon horse, bai long ma, got in front of him, blocking the flame from hitting him before an explosion took place.

Once it died down, guang xuming was revealed now back in the open as she gently floated down to the ground with baby red son sleeping softly in her arms.

She smiled softly at him. "Make the right choice in life . . . Little brother".

DBK approached the fox spirit and she hands the baby over to him, before he gave her a appreciative smile and a nod, to which she smiled and nodded back at him.

Groaning was heard before xuming turned and saw tang senzeng looking at the white dragon horse with worry.

"My friend! Are you . . ."

"I am alright". Bai long ma reassured.

Tang senzeng smiled in relife before he was suddenly tackled into a hug by zhu bejie and sha wujing.

"Master, you did it!".

"We knew you could!".

"Okay. Okay, that-that's more than enough!".

Guang xuming giggled at the sight before she was suddenly hugged from behind by sun wukong.

"Flare, you're okay!".

She smiled and turned around to face him.

"I wasn't planning on leaving you boys anytime soon, anyway".

Wukong smiled at her before he was suddenly hit on the head by a ring attached to a ribbon, making him to let go of the fox demon.

"Ow! Hay!".

Nezha approached him and sneers. "Great job, wukong. Way to almost get us all killed!".

"Ugh! Sheesh! Chill out, Nezha. It all worked out in the end. Fire split, xuming's safe, no harm done, heh? Heh?".

Unaware to them, bai long ma was looking at them with a sad look and a worry frown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Back to the present~

Mei struggled as she was behind held captive by macaque, mk was unconscious, tang was horrified, and pigsy, sandy and min were in ice traps.

"Do it! Finish the ritual!". Macaque ordered.

Tang gasp in worry and closed his eyes shut with tears forcing out. He then feels a warm sensation and opened his eyes to see a golden bug on the map. He looks at it in awe as it flattered it's wings rapidly before it flys into the air and scattered into tiny balls of energy. Tang then glares with determination.

"Alright! You win . . ."

He takes in a deep breath and let it out. He opens his eyes to reveal they were glowing as he held out his arm and the circle Symbol beneath them starts glowing as well.

The Samadhi rings started glowing in dark red flames. Mei saw them and gasp before she starts having visions and got scared, which min noticed and got worried.

"No! Wait! I-i wanna get off this ride!". Mei cried in fear.

"Stop this, macaque! You have no idea what you're about to do!". Min yelled.

A bright light shut out of mei and into the sky.

"Yes!". Macaque grinned, before turning to a twinkle in the sky and saw sun wukong flying straight towards him on his cloud.

"STOP!!!".

Just when he was so close, the fourth ring glowed inside of mei, meaning the ritual was complete as her whole body was suddenly enveloped inside the Samadhi fire as she screamed.

Wukong's eyes widened. "No!".

"Mei!!". Min yelled, before she was free from her ice trap by the Samadhi fire.

Macaque shield himself, standing his ground as the fire removed the ice off him, freeing him from LBD.

He looked at himself in relief. "It worked!".

Wukong got up from the ground. "I'm too late . . ."

He and min then glanced at mk regaining consciousness. "Mk/Kid!!!".

MK then see mei inside the Samadhi fire bubble. "Wha . . Mei? What's happening?! Don't worry, I'm coming for ya! Someone get some water! Stop, drop and roll, mei!".

He rushes towards mei, but before he could, he was tackled away by wukong, who placed him on his feet.

"Mere water cannot extinguish the Samadhi fire. Nothing can. The fire will destroy this girl and burn everything in it's path". Nezha explained, floating on his fire rings and then frees pigsy and sandy with some sharp lotus petals.

"WHAT?!". Min and mei yelled in unsion.

"Yeah, what?!". Mk agreed.

Wukong growled and glares at macaque. "You! You ruined everything!". He charges at the dark monkey.

Macaque gasp and tried to escape but wukong was quick to grab him by the neck.

Macaque groans. "I didn't do this!".

"Well, you weren't not involved". Wukong draw his fist back for a punch as macaque shut his eyes closed and turned away, bracing for impact.

"Sun wukong, stop!". Min yelled, standing in front of wukong and stopped his fist from hitting macaque, who looked surprised to see her standing up for him, along with wukong.

"It was me!". Tang exclaimed, as everyone looked at him. "I mean, technically macaque forced me to do it and I'm definitely starting to have second thoughts on the whole thing now but . . . I don't know how and don't know why, I just-felt like I had too . . . Like it was . . . Destiny".

'Destiny cannot be undone sun wukong'.

Wukong shut his eyes at those words and let's go of macaque and pulled his arm away from min's hold.

"I hate to interrupt but can someone explain what is going on?! What's happening to mei?". Mk asked, pointing to said girl.

Min glared at wukong. "Tell us what's happening, wukong". Her request sounding more like a demand.

"Okay. This is going to sound really bad but hear me out!".

"Wukong, what have you done?". Nezha exclaimed.

"I made a mistake. During the ritual, a piece of the Samadhi fire got away from me. I don't know what happened but I guess part of it was sealed in the closet vessel that could contain it . . . My loyal companium, the white horse Dragon, bai long ma".

"Mei's great great great times a thousand great grand father". Sandy said.

"Making mei . . . " Mk started.

"The fourth ring". Min finished in shock.

"You knew! All along you knew I had this thing inside if me!". Mei shouted in great anger at wukong as she clutched her fist.

"Mei, hang on a second"

"You need to calm down".

MK and min tried to calm the dragon horse girl.

Mei revealed her glowing light red eyes as her fire grew bigger.

"And you hid it from all of us! Why?! What were you afraid of?! That you were going to have to tear me apart to get your previous Samadhi fire?!".

Mei's fire grew bigger, letting out an uncontrollable outburst. Wukong quickly got in front of mk, min and macaque as a energy shield protected them, same with the others as sandy protected them with his body.

"Wukong, how could you?". Min asked in disbelief.

"This wasn't suppose to happen. I thought if I could somehow get the Samadhi fire out of you, without hurting you of course, then I could put it inside myself. Then, I dunno, use it to burn up the lady bone demon or something? I was kinda making this up as I went-". Wukong was cut off by Nezha.

"That was your plan?!".

"That's not a good plan!". Mk yelled in disbelief.

"Are you insane?! You couldn't have thought of something else or at least, talk to us about it!". Min shouted in anger.

Wukong grinned nervously at her. "Yeah, to be honest this us the first time I've said it out loud, so . . ."

A red dragon emerges out of mei's Samadhi fire bubble.

"We trusted you! All of us! How could you lead us into this fight without a real plan?! Time and time again I've watched you put mk in danger, leaving him to figure out everything on his own! Don't you realize you're hurting the people who care about you the most?!".

The red Dragon surrounds the whole mountain as the fire got out of control due to mei's emotions.

"She's completely out of control! If there's a time to go, it's now!". Macaque yelled.

"No! We can't just leave her like this. She would've done the same if it were us!". Min exclaimed.

"She's my best friend, we'd never abandon her when she needs us!". Mk added.

Macaque and wukong shared a look at the teenagers words.

"We're heroes! It's what we do!".

Mei's power got way out of control as she screams.

Min turned to macaque. "This is a chance to finally redeem yourself, macaque. Don't run away because of fear, instead, over come it. With us".

Macaque was speechless at her words, but sadly he had to decline her offer. "Sorry, min".

With that, he dissappered into his shadow.

Min looked disbelief and dissapoint before glaring with determination and turned back to the fire.

Sandy groans in pain with the fire hitting his back, much to his friends concern.

"Macaque is right, we must leave! There's no way of saving the girl!". Nezha yelled.

This angered min. "There is always a way!".

Without another thought, min ran towards mei, getting out of the shield.

"No!". Wukong tried to reach for her hand but she pulled it away and ignored his call for her back. "Min!".

Min enters the fire atmosphere and struggled to get closer to mei as the fire began to tear though her clothes.

"Mei! You have to stop this. I know you're upset, and that's okay! I know how you feel! To have a power you don't know how to control! It's scary, and you feel like if you're not careful you could end up hurting everything and everyone you love and care about. I went through the same thing! But you guys helped me when i was in my lowest. Don't be like me, mei. Don't run away from your problems. You guys didn't give up on me, neither am I giving up on you . . . Sister!"

Immediately when she was close enough, min hugged mei, who gasp as the fire disappeared to reveal her clothes were torned and her hair was rough as the red Dragon dissappered to reveal clear skys.

"I'm not leaving you to face this in your own, mei. I'm here for you. Always".

The gang cheered as Nezha and wukong looked shocked.

"She went into the fire again, and without her scepter of light, but yet she's still alive. And helped her control the fire. Again". Nezha muttered in awe and shock.

Mei crys and hugs min back tighter. She then felt something and gasp before pushing min away.

"Mei?".

"I can't! I don't wanna hurt you . . . Any of you!". Mei states to levitate with her fire along with the rings.

"Mei, don't go! Don't run away like mei!".

"I'm sorry, sister!".

"Mei, wait!".

Mei shot away into the sky with the rings as a twinkle was seen in the sky where she flew off too.

"Mei!". Min was about to fly after her when she suddenly felt her cheek hurting again and fell down if not for mk catching her just in time, as sandy, tang and pigsy rushed over.

Min managed to stand up. "We can't just leave her like that! We have to go after-". She groaned.

"Taje it easy, min". Mk said in worry and concern.

"Besides, you're in no state to be going anywhere". Pigsy added.

"But the Samadhi fire-".

"Should've burned the Dragon girl to ash by now, and yet it hasn't". Nezha said, cutting min off, then looked at her. "And you. You were able to enter the fire without the scepter of light enhancing your powers.  Which is curious".

"I guess it's because of this". Min said, looking down at her necklace.

"What do you mean? Y-you know, for people not paying attention?". Sandy asked, gesturing to himself, tang, mk and pigsy that were all cluelessly tapping their fingers together.

Min shook her head at them and sighed. "He's saying . . . That maybe monkey king's plan was a complete waste after all". She looked at wukong, who had his back turned on them.

Nezha nodded. "That's right. If she could learn to control the fire, then perhaps it's power truly could be used to defeat the lady bone demon".

"So all we gotta do is get mei some fire training? That's easy! All the more reason to go after her!"  MK explained.

"There's no time for that. Now that the Samadhi fire is forged, the lady bone demon will stop at nothing to obtain it. If we show up unprepared we might as well just hand mei over to her right now! Along with min and the scepter of light". Wukong exclaimed sternly, as everyone saddened at his words.

Min wanted to say something, but wukong continued.

"No. I'm gonna do what I should've done originally . . . Stop the lady bone demon. Alone!".

"WHAT?!". MK and Min questioned in unsion.

"But you said the Samadhi fire and the scepter of light were the only things that could stop her!". Mk said.

"I know what I said". Wukong snapped. "But I've beaten her before, I'll . . . I'll do it again! This time without anyone dying! Mei was right, I need to stop dragging you into my fights . . . All of you, especially you. I'm not losing guang xuming again. I'm sorry, bud. I need you to seat this one out".

With that, wukong jumped off the mountain  before flying away into the sky on his cloud.

Mk growled in anger. "If one more of my friends flys off today, I'm gonna lost it!". He turned to his friends and revealed he was crying, much to min's concern. "The only way we win is together! That's monkie kid 101!".

Nezha approached them. "If sun wukong fights the lady bone demon alone, the chances of him surviving are slim".

"And what are the chances of mei not destroying the world with the Samadhi fire, Nezgy?". Min slightly glares, as Nezha looked uncertain.

"Less-slim?".

"Then it's settled. We're bring sun wukong back!". Min exclaimed.

"You three go! We'll only slow you down". Tang said.

"Yeah, the rest of us will fire up the old T.E.A and track down mei". Sandy added.

Pigsy punched is palm. "Go show 'em what you two are made of, kids".

Min smiled at them. "We won't let you guys down".

Sandy immediately brought them all into a group hug. "I just love you guys so much!".

Min smiled softly, feeling herself tearing up as she hugged back.

After the hug was done, the gang went their separate ways. Nezha, mk and min got into Nezha's airship before Nezha turned it on and blasted off into the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 497 29
lmk!platonic x mlb!Marinette || "𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒎...
3K 120 10
Princess Iron Fan always said Y/N and Redson were like fire. In their own, individual rights. But, there are different types of fire. That's why it...
25.6K 1.2K 15
[AVAILABLE!] Various Lego Monkie Kid x Female Muzan Reader. ____________________________________ ❝𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝑑𝑜...
15.2K 486 12
Red Son has been developing something off of his fire powers, they seem to be more heated, even more for his own liking. At some point, he has an out...