The ice prince

By Skye_blue109

You are an agent for SHIELD and you are watching over Loki. but strangely he seems attracted to you... She g... More

Chapter one: Charlotte Harper
Chapter 2: Loki
Chapter 3: Thor
Chapter 4: The airship
Chapter 5: New York city
Chapter 6: Prisoner and saved
Chapter 7: A date with the god of mischief
Chapter 8: Raid
Chapter 9: Ultron
Chapter 10: all this just for an arm
Chapter 11: The vision
Chapter 12: Sokovia
Chapter 14: Asgard
Chapter 15: Stephen strange
Chapter 16 Hela odindottior
Chapter 17: Skaar
Chapter 18: Escape to asgard
Chapter 19: The battle of asgard
Chapter 20: Charlotte's 'death'
Chapter 21: Nowhere.
Chapter 22: Planet titan
Chapter 23: Back on earth
Chapter 24: Scott lang
Chapter 25: A time machine
Chapter 26: Going to 2012 and 1970
Chapter 27: the last fight
Chapter 28: the funeral.

Chapter 13: Death

1 0 0
By Skye_blue109

I slit the throat of the last person in this town, At long, last I killed a whole town, I walked around the blood covered street and held my sword in my hand. I heard a child crying in the streets and looked for it, and killed it, I had no mercy, after 2 years of  Murdering people, I have learned to kill every person involved in a case I've been in.

all of a sudden a blast of thunder went into my face, I reeled back in pain and looked angerily at the person who hit me.

"Lady harper! You must stop this madness" a thundering voice pierced the air, "please stop! You have killed many people for two years now. It's time to stop" he continued.  "ODINSON!" I said in a rumbling voice, "you may try to stop me, but I am death! You cannot stop me" I took one step forward and formed two fire swords in both my hands. "Lady harper! T-this is madness!" The man continued.

"Mad? I am the one who's mad?" I swung my swords around, "you're the mad one! You are mad enough to try and kill me!" I then struck his face with my swords. He reeled back and muttered "fine, then, if that's what you want" we then began fighting.

I hit him here, he hit me there, I fought the hardest and nearly killed him, until as I brought my sword nearer to his face, I saw it was THOR.

"T-thor?" I dropped my swords and looked in fright and terror, "I'm so sorry! I did not mean to hurt you" I helped him up and with the ice element, I healed the burns my sword made.

"You must come with me, lady harper, we must try and find these things called infinity stones" I got to my feet and decided for a while and then went with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 603 30
Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and teleports to a place he's never seen before...
1.8K 61 16
you are part of the avengers,the team want you to make loki falling for you to get his trust so we can know what is he planing next after the attac...
1K 52 8
Completed. Loki is enamored by you, and you can't understand why. He tries to get your attention until a disastrous accident occurs pushing you to r...
22.5K 378 26
(Y/N) (L/N) is a victim of one of HYDRA's experiments. She is stronger, faster, and smarter than all of the Avengers combined. One day she escapes bu...