How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

By AngieTheTurtle

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... More

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

Chapter Twenty-Two

2.1K 50 5
By AngieTheTurtle

[A/N] - Okay, I'm never doing that. The week went by way too slow and I wanted to write so bad. Right now, it's 11:00 PM and I have 59 minutes to write a hopefully three paged chapter. I wanted to ch- fuck, 11:01.

I walked outside of the school building with Bryce, Guadalupe, Angie, Cole and Garrett. We all went to the parking lot and Cole slung an arm over my shoulder.

"She's going with us." he said with a smirk, "So no ladies night, ladies."

"We never mentioned one." said Guadalupe with an annoyed expression, "But do you re-"

"Ahhhh, she's with us." countered Bryce, "Whether you like it or not."

Guadalupe had a murderous expression on her face and it all dropped when she pouted.

"I hate you guys."

"We love you too." said Bryce and Cole in sync.

"Twins." muttered Angie, "Take care, make sure she gets home safe."

"Bye." said Garrett waving at us with everyone.

"She's going to drive with me." said Cole, gesturing to his car.

"Fine with me."

Cole unlocked his car doors with his keys and opened the door for me. I slipped in and inhaled the expensive leather smell. Wow, I never been in this car for a while. I looked over at Cole, who just slipped inside, and closed the door. He smirked at me and revved his engine.

"Oh G-"

"Yeah baby!" he said revving it again.

He rolled his window down and Bryce started to rev his too. Oh no, are they going to race? Bryce and Cole had sports cars that looked like their parts were worth more than our school. They both drove to the front of the parking lot and Bryce rolled down his window.

"Race?"

"You're on, bitch!" yelled Cole.

"On your mark!" 

"Get set!"

"Go!" They both yelled, excitement clearly shown on their faces.

Both cars zoomed out of the parking lot, making a sharp left and moving at an extremely fast speed. My heart began to beat fast and I looked out of the window. Everything became a blur until I heard the sound of Cole's engine revving again. Suddenly, I saw Bryce's car get left behind. I cheered Cole on and enjoyed this feeling. Before I could even blink, Bryce's car zoomed past Cole's. I looked over at Cole who had a scowl on his face. Then, we started to approach an intersection. Cole looked at me and smirked.

"Cole, slow down!"

He revved his engine more and began to scream in excitement.

"Cole, slow the fucking car down!"

His foot pressed against the pedal and the car started to go at a blinding speed. Only pale colors blurred outside of the window. My heart began to beat even faster, I was panicking. I grabbed the steering wheel and Cole began to block me from it.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" he yelled looking between me and the road.

Finally pushing me off, we approached the intersection. I looked outside of the window. It was as if this wasn't a blur. The one thing that scared me, the one thing I knew would have happened.

A truck.

A fucking truck.

A fucking truck with that silver thingy at the front,

A fucking truck that's going to use that silver thingy to peel me off the road like gum on the sidewalk.

I frantically screamed and pointed at the truck.

"COLE, A FUCKING TRUCK!" I yelled, tears welling in my eyes.

"Shit!"

Before I could blink, the truck quickly came towards us and Cole used his boost. The car flew past the truck and made another turn. Cole began to breathe hard and made another turn. We heard sirens behind us and Cole cursed under his breath.

"I have to get rid of them." he muttered.

He used his boost again and we caught up with Bryce,

"Cole, stop the fucking car!"

"No, they'll give me a ticket!"

"Dude, your boxers cost more than those fucking tickets!" I cried.

"Oh my goodness, Suzy, just shut the fuck up!" 

I groaned in frustration and Cole pressed a button on the roof of his car.

"Yo, we have cops behind us, we gotta lose them!" he yelled.

"I know, you brought that on yourself you dumbass. Let's speed away!" yelled Bryce back on the speaker. 

Suddenly, a smirk was slapped on Cole's face.

"I'll lose them, go home!"

"Cole, what are you doing?"

"This is where it gets fun." he said with a laugh.

Then, out of no where, he stopped the car. My body jolted forward and then my head hit the mirror when he turned the car around.

"Cole... this is ridiculous..."

"We lost them before, remember?" he said out of breath. "Let's go, woohoo!"

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

He zoomed past the three police cruisers with ease, doing the same at the intersection. Going in a straight line, the police soon came out of view. He laughed and took a path through a nearby forest.

"Shit, it's bumpy." he muttered.

"This is crazy, I thought you guys stopped doing this."

"We did, but you brought the memories back!" he said with a smile.

I groaned and we finally left the forest. Cole went into the city and took back streets. Though it took a while, we finally reached his mansion.

"Finally." I said with a sigh, "Are you trying to kill me?"

"You know that was fun, I should be a pro street racer."

"Yeah, have fun getting arrested." I mumbled.

"I've been arrested before, s'not all bad."

I rolled my eyes and got out of his car. I kind of missed coming here. The giant black gate automatically opened when it recognized me. Cole and I walked up to the front door. I've gotten so used to how rich these dumb asses were that I stopped drooling over their shit a long time ago.

We went into the lounge to find Bryce sitting on the couch shirtless. He doesn't even work out and has an eight-pack. Isn't that weird, this idiot. I think he uses steroids, but whatever. His sweaty shirt was slung over on the chair next to him. He was looking through his phone with a bored face on.

"Are you checking me out?" asked Bryce, his eyes never leaving the phone screen.

You'd expect me to blush, but what's the point. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"When anyone looks at you, you assume they're checking you out."

"I'm fucking sexy, Suzy. Why wouldn't anyone not check me out?"

"You're too full of yourself, when you get older and you start to go bald, you'll question yourself."

"Suzy, you already know where your room is, so when you're ready you can go there."

"Thanks, Cole." I said with a nod, "Let's watch a movie."

"Len!" yelled Bryce.

Len is Cole and Bryce's family maid. She has been around for more than 20 years and she's one of the most kindest people you'll ever meet in your life. She came over in her cute maid outfit and bowed to Bryce and Cole. Her dull brown eyes met mine and she gave me a hearty smile. I told her when I come over to not treat me like royalty since I'm only a guest.

"Hello, Suzy. Nice to see you again."

"You too, Len." I said giving her a thumbs up.

"What is it that you need, sir?" she said bowing her head.

"We need a movie, no chick flicks, but something that has action, romance and comedy. Oh, and popcorn. Lots and lots of popcorn."

"Yes, sir." she said with a bow.

"Oh, and beverages! You already know what we want."

"Of course, sir." she said with another bow.

"Is that all?"

"Yup." said Bryce and Cole in sync.

With that, she gave another bow and walked off. Doesn't her back hurt from all of that bowing? Maybe she got used to the pain.

"So, Suzy." said Bryce, "Cole told me what's up with you."

There was a calming silence that was quickly broken with my sigh.

"I'm happy you quit being a stripper." he said with a smile, "I was worried to death about you, but you already know that Lucy bitch can't get away, right?"

"Please don't speak like that." I muttered, "You sound like Marcus."

"Oh, and about that. You're a fucking badass."

I smiled and shook my head.

"His whole wardrobe and his body is fucked up because of you. That's what he get for cheating."

There was another silence and I realized Cole was staring at me.

"What?"

"You handled everything pretty well." 

"I've had douchebag boyfriends before." I said with a shrug, "It gets easier, but it still hurt."

Bryce cleared his throat and frowned.

"Am I a douche?"

"Of course you are."

He laughed and shook his head.

"Of course I am."

Cole sighed and glared at Bryce.

"Do you even care about her?" he spat, "She's been through so much. All you're doing is sitting back and relaxing."

"Isn't that what we're all supposed to do?"

"Guys, please don't start this."

"Suzy is my friend." said Bryce, "Stop being serious about everything."

Cole tightened his fists and shook his head.

"I'm getting a beer..." he mumbled.

"Cole." I said standing up and grabbing his arm, "Don't."

He took a sharp intake of breath and sighed.

"Just this once."

"You said that a year ago."

Not responding, gently pushed me from him and went to get a beer. Then, Len came with everything. She had everything perfectly balanced on dishes on her arms. She put everything down on the table and walked out. Of course she bowed before leaving. I looked at the table and picked up one of the soda cans. Cole came back with a beer bottle in his hand.

"Well, what do we have?" 

I looked at the movie and raised an eyebrow.

"Les Miserables?"

"Ironic, there's a play in our school about this shit."

"Let's watch it."

"Alright."

"Oh my freakin' gosh, do we really have to?"

"Yes." said Cole glaring at him.

Bryce groaned and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"Fiiiiiine."

Boring chapter, I know. >_< I'm on time, though ||D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.3K 61
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...
1.4M 34.2K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

181K 13.7K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
192K 5.2K 97
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...