Bad Habit - {Eddie Munson x y...

By all4eddie

‼️OVER 18s ONLY‼️ Y/N and Eddie were inseparable as children, despite Eddie being a rough around the edges, m... More

Extended Family
Two Peas In A Pod
{Eddies POV}
Senior Year Seperation
{Eddies POV}
Mom & Dad
Sunday Dinner Surprise
At Home, At Last
{Eddies POV}
Deja Vu
Knight In *Not So Shining* Armour
{Eddies POV}
After School
Water Fight
A Change is Coming
Retail Therapy
{Eddies POV}
New Beginning
Pancakes for Breakfast
*not a* Double Date
Saturday Night In
A Rainy Sunday
{Eddies POV}
Corroded Coffin
{Eddies POV}
That's What Best Friends Are For
{Eddies POV}
I Wish I Knew
Authors Note <3
{Eddies POV}
Carnival
Sunday Morning Study Session
Sunday Dinner Take 2
Beauty and The Freak
Dollar Tree Shopping Spree
Hair Ties
{Eddies POV}
Corroded Coffin @ The Hideout
After The Gig
Good Morning Beautiful
Harrington Party
The Perfect Hangover
"I Know Nothing!"
Dinner Date
To Be Continued
Picnic Date
I Love You
I'm So Glad You're Mine
I Could Get Used To This
Go For It Girl
{Eddies POV}
The Red Door
Worth The Risk
Happy Halloween
Promise To Be Mine?
{Eddie POV}
We've Joined The Club
{Eddies POV}
I Need A 'D'
You Are My Future
Nice To Meet You
So This Is Love
You Can Be The Boss
Nurse Jenny
Date Day Idea
Black Mountain Trail
We Aren't Getting Any Younger
That's What Best Friends Are For
The Night Before
The Wedding Day
Yours... Forever
This Is How It Feels
{Eddie POV}
A Case Of Mistaken Identity
Make Up
Clearing The Air
Sick Day
Real Life Rockstars
It's A Done Deal
Okay, You're Done
Strip Studying
I Get Messages From The Stars
Let 'Em Hear It
The Sleepover
New Member Of The VIP Gang
Grad Ball Dress Hunt
Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt1
Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt2
Graduation Day
Graduation Ball
Lovers Lake
You and Me
The Elephant In The Room
Alice?
Overthinking Is A B*tch
Late Night Phone Calls
Merry Christmas!
Moving In Day
Christening The Bedroom
A Welcome Distraction
It Was A F****** Burrito
{Eddie POV}
A Mothers Love
The Earle Hotel
Gimme One More
Authors Note
Stay In Your Lane
Home Is A Feeling
What You Don't Know 'Can' Hurt You
{Eddie POV}
Step One
Authors Note
A Thousand Red Roses
Teddie The Bear
Come To Me
{Eddie POV}
Songbird
Valentines Special
Robin 'Blabber Mouth' Buckley
{Eddie POV}
Clean Up On Aisle 6
Bonnie & Clyde
Bonnie & Clyde Part 2
Bonnie & Clyde Part 3
Dream Girl
The Best is Yet To Come
AUTHORS NOTE
Into The Hellfire
Into The Hellfire Part 2
Into The Hellfire Part 3
Epilogue

Golden Hour

1.7K 69 57
By all4eddie

-⚠️smut⚠️-

Eddie's hot tongue swirls around the shell of your ear, causing your whole body to writhe beneath him as he presses his hardening length through the crotch of his sweatpants against yours. You widen your knees further to make even more space for him between your thighs, you wrap your legs around his waist and cross them at the ankles against his lower back to hold him tighter against you.

The afternoon sun sneaks in through the crack of the bedroom curtain, giving the room a 'golden hour' glow. As Eddie pulls his face away from giving all his attention to your neck to give your mouth the same treatment, he pauses and gazes down on you, with lust written all over his flushed face. The light hits him in such a way that he looks majestic, his darkened eyes lighten like honey in the glow from the sun and his features are highlighted to look sharper than ever.

You reach a hand up from between your bodies where they're pressed together and trace a line down the bridge of his nose, across his cheekbone, to the edge of his lips where you run your finger ghostlike over the pink, plush, pillow of them, he tries to catch it with his pearly whites, a mischievous grin stretching across his face, which earns him a flick on the nose as you both chuckle quietly. Your trail of sweet admiration of his features continues along his honed jawline and ends with your hand holding his face softly below his ear. 

"I love you," you whisper to him as his lips begin to graze your jaw, creeping up towards your awaiting lips.
"And I love you princess," he replies before pressing his lips to yours. His hips begin to very slowly roll against yours, creating a delicious friction for you both. Both of your hands find their way into his wild hair, scratching softly at the root which has him humming against your lips, making them tingle. You run your fingers gently through the length of his curls and find the neckline of his tee, you tug at it until he gets the point and sits back for just a moment, only to allow you to grab the hem of it and strip it from his body.

Once the fabric is discarded to the other side of the bedroom, your hands roam the expanse of his toned chest and stomach. Eddie's never been a gym goer, it's the one class he always skipped in high school, yet his body is softly sculpted from years of lifting heavy stage equipment and from his weekly cardio of thrashing around on stage with a guitar strapped around his neck. He's perfect to you.

"You like what you see?" Eddie smirks as he sits back on his heels between your thighs and allows your fingertips to admire every inch of his torso.
"Sure do," you reply without looking at his face, instead, your eyes follow the trail of darkened hair from his belly button to the waistband of his sweatpants. Your fingers follow his happy trail before tucking into the stretchy waist of the grey material, tugging at it while your eyes gaze up into his and say, "and I like what's beneath these even more."

Eddie kneels between your legs and allows you to sit up. You fiddle with the drawstring of his sweatpants and then begin slipping them down his strong thighs along with the blue chequered material of his boxer shorts. His hardened length stands to attention, almost hitting his stomach as it pings free of its confines. The sight of it makes you clench around nothing, feeling a strong sense of urgency and a primal want right there in the deep pit of your stomach. The tip of your tongue sneaks out the lick the corner of your lip where some drool had began to gather. Eddie pulls his sweatpants and boxer shorts the rest of the way down his legs and tosses them to join his tee on the floor while you watch his every move minutely.

He kneels between your clothed thighs again, in all his naked glory. He stretches both of his arms up and runs his fingers through his hair, unintentionally messing it up even more. Your eyes must be wide and cartoon like as they take in the sight of every muscle of his torso and arms, as they contract with his action as he ruffles his fingers through his frizzy mane. You're not sure if it was an intentional move from Eddie or not, but god, he looks like he was sculpted expertly from exquisite marble and he should absolutely be on display at a Roman museum.

He notices the way your eyes devour every inch of his pale skin and his lips twitch into a smirk, his tongue poking the inside of his cheeks as his veined hands begin travelling up and down your sweatpants clad thighs teasingly slow.
"You really do like what you see huh," Eddie teases and you nod your head slowly as you study him. It's not like you've never seen your boyfriend naked before, you've seen him in this state of undress many times. But, there's something about the golden light that peeks in from the window that paints him in a different, glorious and almost saint like way; although there's nothing saintly about what you're about to partake in.

"I do," you whisper to him as your hand slowly reaches for his velvet member, you softly stroke it with one hand and Eddie's smirk falls from his face, his jaw slackens and his eyes rolls back into his skull as he groans aloud, making his chest rumble.
"Well it's hardly fair that you get to stare at me all naked and shit when you're laid here fully clothed," he says once he's composed himself enough to be able to speak, he tugs at the fabric of your sweatpants. You continue to stroke him slowly, teasing his pink tip that oozes a tiny dribble of whiteness already.

"Well, what you gonna do about it?" You whisper innocently to him. You add another hand to delicately fondle with his balls while you rub his length in your other, it makes his entire body tremble with pleasure. Eddie lets out a ragged moan before he softly grabs your wrists to halt your movements, he blows a steady stream of air through his puckered lips.
"Anymore of that and I'll be completely unable to do anything about it," he chuckles softly before digging his fingers into the waistband of your sweatpants and tugging them down your plush thighs, you lift your hips to assist him in the removal. He leaves you in your panties and tee, licking his lips at the sight.

He sneaks his hands up the hem of his band t-shirt that covers your chest, his touch leaves goosebumps in its wake as his calloused fingertips slowly make their way to your breasts. He massages the soft flesh in his palms, the coolness of his rings a nice contrast to the heat of his grasp. He gazes upon your face as he is playing with your boobs, then he smirks at the way you gasp when he suddenly takes you by surprise and pushes his hard, bare cock against your barely covered core.

Your hands grab at his slim waist and pull him down against your heat more forcefully, the tip of him brushes against your clothed clit. You can feel your panties becoming very quickly dampened by your arousal, no doubt Eddie can feel it too as he begins to rock his hips rhythmically, continually brushing his length up and down the seam of the panties that cover you.

His pointer finger and thumbs on each hand tweak your nipples simultaneously, earning him a whimper from you which makes his hips twitch, hitting your clit deliciously. Eddie then pulls your tee up and over your head, exposing your breasts and perk nipples for him to envelope with his hot mouth. He swirls his tongue around the hardened bud caused by his teasing, then he nibbles it ever so gently before covering your entire nipple with his wet mouth and sucking softly.
"Jesus," you whimper as you swiftly move your hands to grasp his hair, holding his face in place against your breast while bucking your hips to meet the movement of his groin against your flooding panties.

Eddie switches to the other breast, giving them both equal attention and leaving a trail of sloppy kisses on the slope between them. While one of your hands grips his hair tighter while he licks and sucks at your sensitive nipple, your other hand travels down your bare body towards the hem of your panties. Eddies length keeps brushing against you with perfect pressure, but it's not enough and you need more.

You hook a finger around the crotch of your panties and push it to the side, exposing your glistening wet folds to the head of his cock. With the next roll of his hips, he meets your wet heat and realises there is no longer fabric separating your bodies and he groans against your nipple making your body jolt with electric feel. You hold the base of him in guidance and wriggle your hips into correct position so that on the next thrust of his member, he enters you completely and seamlessly.

"Fuck Y/N, fuuuck," he mumbles against your skin as his member slips right into your texturised, spongy walls. You whimper and bite your lip at the feeling of him stretching you out and filling you up. He swirls your nipple with his tongue again, before lifting his face to face yours. You gaze at one another for a moment as he moves his hips slowly for you to get comfortable with him inside of you, which is easy considering how wet you already were for him.

His hands rub your thighs as he sits on his knees between your spread legs. Eddie marvels at the way you knit your brow and bite your lip at the feeling of him hitting the right spot inside of you. He groans at the way your tits jiggle with each slow but hard thrust of his cock into your body. He can't help but tense and twitch himself at the way your pussy tightens and contracts around him as it plunges deeper inside of you.

You hold Eddie's narrow waist in your grip as you look down between the valley of your breasts and over your stomach to where your two bodies connect in the most magnificent and intimate way. You can see how Eddie slips in and out of you with ease, his cock slick and glistening with your arousal in the little light of the room which is beginning to fade fast now.

One of Eddie's hands leaves your thigh and travels to your lower stomach, his fingertips softly swirling around and down; down to where they find your clit.
"Ohh fuck," you say breathlessly as he uses his pointer and middle finger to rub gentle circles against the bundle of nerves. Your back arches off of the bed at the addition to your already intense pleasure. But he's not done yet. His other hand travels back up your body, his fingertips are feather light as they roam up over your tummy, across each breast and nipple, they trace along your collarbone, they grip a little firmer around your throat, before running across your jawline and then around the shell of your ear teasingly. Eddie's mouth hangs slack and his eyes are half lidded and full of lust as he watches the way his touch affects you as you writhe and whimper below him.

Two of his fingers run across your cheek to the edge of your mouth, you instinctively part your lips. The pads of his calloused fingertips press on your bottom lip, urging you to open your mouth further, you oblige. Your eyes stare at his, but his eyes stare at your hot mouth and the way you open it for him to stick his two fingers inside to press against your tongue. You close your lips around his fingers, his rings nudge the outside of your mouth as you suck on his two fingers, swirling your tongue around them.

"Ughhh," falls from Eddie's lips as he watches your mouth wrap around his digits. While his middle and pointer finger are inside of your mouth, his other fingers grip your face in place tightly. His hips begin to snap into you quicker, deeper. His fingers on your clit rub tighter, harder. His fingers push into your mouth further, keener. It all starts building inside of you more rapidly, your stomach tightens and your pussy clenches as your breath becomes ragged and heavy in your chest.

You hum around his fingers, they slip out of your mouth covered in saliva which Eddie smothers onto your nipple as he begins teasing them again. He can see and feel that you're coming close, as is he.
"You nearly there baby?" He pants as his lust filled eyes search yours.
"S-so close," you mutter breathily. Every single part of your body is tingling and alight with fiery pleasure, the pressure within you gets acutely more intense with every slam of his hips, every circle of his fingers on your sensitive clit and every pinch of his fingers against your nipple.

"Gonna cum with me babe?" Eddie whispers to you as he leans down to brush his lips against the shell of your ear, causing your body to tremble beneath his weight.
"Yesss, yeah," you moan in reply to his question. He switches his fingers for his thumb against your clit, rubbing with more pressure than before that has you yelping, scrunching your eyes closed. His free hand searches for yours and finds it. He laces your fingers together and holds your hand so tenderly, in contrast to how he's fucking you so strongly.

His lips find yours again and he kisses you intensely with pure passion. Everything combined has you almost tipping over the edge. Every touch of his body against yours has you writhing in pleasure below him. Your tongues twirl together with desperate fervour, both of your desirous moans being muffled by one another's open mouthed kisses. He can feel the way you tighten around him, he knows you're right at the pinnacle of your pleasure, he's felt this many times before.

"You ready sweetheart?" He whispers against your mouth, "gonna cum with me baby, I'm gonna cum, I-I," Eddie whines against your mouth, his hips begin to stutter as your walls pulse around his velvet length.
"Edd-fuck-Eddie!" You squeal a ragged moan as you mouth hangs open against his, both panting and moaning against one another as you reach your climaxes together in sync.
"So good, so fu-fucking good," Eddie groans as he tries his best to fuck you right through your lengthy orgasm, giving you every last drop of his spend.

You whimper and whine pathetically below him, he groans and moans on top of you, still holding one another's hands tightly. His thumb leaves your clit but his member stays inside of your fluttering walls as you come down from your ultimate high together. His now free hand strokes your hair as he rests his sweaty forehead against yours. His eyes are softly closed as he pants against your soft lips, catching his breath from the exertion. Your free hand wraps around his back and rubs soothing circles into his shoulders.

You lay together in the aftermath, the noise of both of your ragged breaths beginning to slow back to normalcy as you litter one another with softly placed little pecks, one against his nose, one against your cheek, one against his eyelid, one against your forehead.
"I'm so glad you're mine," he whispers against your temple, his fingers scratch softly at your scalp while the fingers of his other hand still hold yours, both palms becoming clammy from being stuck together for so long now.

"I'm all yours, always," you whisper against the hair that covers his ear.
"There's nothing in this world I like to hear more than that." He tells you quietly.
"Well it's true, I'm yours and you're mine," you say, pressing a kiss against his cheek, "I love you so much Eddie."
"I love you more than anything on this earth, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you, anything you want you got it, whatever you need, just-" he sighs and the breath tickles your ear, sending goosebumps racing across your body once more, "I just fucking love you so much sweetheart."

You lay beneath him with his length softening inside you for a while, whispering sweet nothings to one another until you both grow tired, you didn't get much sleep last night after all. Eddie reluctantly pulls out of you and you sigh at the loss of contact as he rolls onto his back beside you and let's go of your hand. He turns and goes into the top beside drawer, pulling out a boxer of wet tissues. Instantly and without question, Eddie carefully cleans you up and tosses the sticky wipes into the trash.

He snuggles into you, placing his head upon your bare breasts as he wraps his arms tightly around your body and pulls you in closer to him. He's squeezing the air out of you with his tight grip but you don't mind. You feel so close, so at home and so in love. You stroke the back of his hair as he uses your boobs as his own personal pillow, you press a couple of kisses onto the crown of his head. His breathing slows and slows, until it becomes a steady, measured stream of air that blows from his nose against your bare tummy.

You pull the sage green cotton sheets up over your naked bodies, reminding yourself to ask about that when you wake up at a silly hour later on today. You close your eyes and hold your man tight. You feel so grateful that the latest drama is now over and you've fully forgiven him, you hold no anger or resentment towards him for the recent events. Alice however, you will never forgive or forget, you wish to never lay eyes on her again. You release one big sigh to relax yourself before thoughts of that bitch get you riled up. You peek down at Eddie's sleeping body and feel peaceful once more, closing your eyes again as you drift off into a dreamy nap.

(meow meow meow!!!!
sweet makeup sex with eddie 😭
y'all know they're about to sleep gooood!
don't forget to vote lovely readers)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.7K 39
When Y/N meets her younger brother, Dustin's friend Eddie Munson and they start to hang out. Soon a great friendship forms, but will it go farther? �...
572 13 6
You move back to Hawkins after a breakup...you're home! You didn't think you would be thinking about someone else so quickly but here you were surrou...
2.8K 148 70
This is the story of how you joined Hellfire club and got a chance to be close to the leader Eddie Munson. This story would take place during the tim...
133K 2.6K 68
You're Dustin's sister, Y/N Henderson. Dustin hosts a D&D campaign at your house over the course of a weekend, and you're intrigued by the game. But...