BOBOIBOY GALAXY [RANDOMNESS]

By Eriwhat_O-o

[on hold] THIS IS A BOOK FULL OF ONE SHOT AND OTHER THINGS TOO THIS IS MY SECOND Ohh almost forgot. Boboiboy... More

info
Ohh look a party ./Random
Killer Bug/random
Do you wanna build a snowman/random
coffee/Random
Retak'ka/Random
Incorrect quotes
Mama gempa's rule/Random
Mama gempa on a hunt/one-shot
Love life/Random
Example of an idiot/random
The rock and thunder/random
Dominance/random
Let it go/random
Helloo (ӦvӦ。)/random
Incorrect quotes-2
Someone's picking you up/incorrect quotes/random
I HAVE LEARNED A NEW WORD-/random
BLEH-/note
Retak'k-/random
Code of???/random
If boboiboy characters played minecraft/one-shot
The HECK?! /note
My head cannon's/ Explaining
If you have a 100,ooo dollar's what would you do? /random
The reunion of the three idiots/random
EYO- /note
I need both/random
Here's the deal-/note
Cats/one-shot
Opinions/random
Im gonna make a QnA chapter-/note
I think im blind/note
I am a mann/Random
Drama/random
Sorry/note
... My knife goes yeet-/note
Incorrect quotes-3
Take a peek, and see through it /sneak peek
Follow and Obey/one-shot
There's a transparent void person here-/Random
My Headcanons #2/ HEADCANONS YEAHH-
GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!!??/note
Describe Retak'ka/ Random
Boboiboy characters react to PICTURE'S in my gallery/Reacting
My first SHADING!/ something.
Guys.. Thank you so much/note
please read this/note
Reverse/sneak peak
Incorrect quotes-4
Gwaht!?
Eyup-/note
.... One piece/note
Butterfly/Random
Soft/short-One-shot
Thunder outside/One-shot
Lucifer/note
Surprise!/note
Ice-ly lively lovely /one-shot
Announcement/notes
Incorrect quotes-5
Im worse than that/Random
BACK!/Note
I've been TRICK!? /note
Family/note
Multiverse of reverse/one-shot
'FAMILY' BOOK release?/new book
Family!/My Headcannons #3
I met you, on a chaos itself /One-shot
Incorrect quotes-6
Pursuing without noticing/ Random
React to their ships:) /Reaction
No updates for a while/Note
YouTube channel?/note
Look, read if yah want to/note
wanna join my discord server?/Note
Son of a bit-/ Random
final exams/note
Burning petals/one-shot(part 2 of 'Flowers')
Water/Random
Life choices/random
If boboiboy character's Play minecraft (Random#1)
A Break/note
Ao3

Flowers/One-shot

277 18 9
By Eriwhat_O-o

Hello again my comrades, how are you all? All good, nice, and comfortable?

Cuz i do goddamned well wish so.

By the way, here's that chapter. Sorry for the wait

___________________________________________

Author's POV:

Nature, the reason why the world is a majestic place. Miracles and other creatures grow.

It symbolize peace and calm, grows different types of beautiful and Smooth flowers or tree's, such as others.

One day, in cliff where stood a beautiful young lad. With his dark-chocolate hair light tanned skin, and a strand of hair turning in light green.

Standing gracefully at the cliff watching the sun rose from its bed. The peaceful and relaxing leaves could be heard.

Rumors say, the boy who stand at the cliff every 6:30 Am in the morning has Nature in his blood.
Meaning to say, he's the Nature's child.

Quite a rumor, but that's why it's a rumor. You'll never know if it's true or not.

"Haaii.. When will he come back"
Mumble the lad still locking gaze at the now rised sun.
Not even bothering by the sunlight, like he's use to it.

It was never this alone for him. All he could ask was a friend or maybe a brother, sibling? Yeah it sounds right. But how?

He never met or known any of his parents, or relatives. He doesn't even know if he's even aloud near the village, plus bad people has been spreading disgusting lies about him.

'Curse child'

'Black sheep of the town'

'Curse monster'

Or so more, their village was ravaged by the emperor's soldiers, 'elementerth' a group of people who eliminate people with great gifted powers the 'Elements' others are rare, strong, uncontrollable. It's even said that it's rare for a child can get a mythical one. But since that he's been secretly living in a village with no element holder, they have been attacked when he was seen.

Now they put the blame on him, you couldn't exactly blame the young lad that he has been getting bullied by the towns children, being chase until he's back at his small cabin, taunted. It's a nightmare for..

Duri..

He never felt home anywhere, he feel so lonely, useless, burden.

But Mother Nature never seem to side with the Boy's thought. Only to make the Forest more welcome and comfortable for the Nature's child.

Duri's glad that he has Mother Nature he's happy.

At that same day, he goes out for a hunt for his morning food,
Hunting was never his specialty but it's one of his practice list. Sometimes when Duri fails to catch a food for himself Mother Nature offer him, it's fruit, dead animals, or maybe vegetables.

He never felt more accepted, but to this day he'll do it for himself. He definitely know that he'll do it.

"OK!, I'm ready to catch some animals!" Duri shouted throughout the wild forest, besides he's the only person in there it's not like anybody's there to live in a dangerous un-protected place.

A vine then poke Duri's shoulder to catch the young lad's attention. "Mh? Oh! Mother Nature! How are you? And good morning" brightly said the boy smiling at the vine, naming it Mother Nature.

The vine then made a weird movement that no one can clearly understand, except for the boy. Of course he has the Nature's blood.
"Uhh nope! I don't need help today, and besides im already growing up i need to be dependent for myself"

Determined to do it today and to success it, the vine was cracking, like making the emotion of sadness but proud. Of course the Nature is proud at their 'child' he has been in the Forest when he's 1 y/o child. It's like he was born there.

"Ehh?? Don't cry, i won't leave you I'll stay with you ok?"
Said Duri trying his best to comfort her 'Mother' he sees her as her mother, since she has been there by his side. Not physically form in a body, but mentally using the nature itself.

"Ok, i need to go now! Though i do know you can just come with me since uhh.. Well im standing in Nature's territory" quietly said the boy, before bringing his small bag made out of leather, (that one of Mother's vine currently 'stole' it from the village)

After then he started his small journey. Climbing down at a high mountain was his normal walking, for people who don't live at high places it's a grave for them, even so Duri is humming a happy and joyous tone while carrying his small axe. Don't question me how he got it.

Arriving finally at the ground he started to search for a target. Since he has been munching on an apple for the two minutes,
"Haaaiii, when will they appear"
Groaned the boy, that has been waiting for a target to shoot.

The next 5 minutes, a rustle sound came to a small bush.
Duri perked up at this "Hehehe~"
Preparing to shoot and aim, and for the animal to reveal himself.
A child came out.

"Whoah hello mister"
The toddler hi'd at him looking up forward to see a tall boy wearing a dark green shirt, holes on it with a old leggings but comfortable to look at. A dark chocolate hair like his and a emerald forest eyes.

While on the other hand the baby is currently wearing some comfortable orange sweatshirt, a small blue short and a dino hat. With signature of 'B' on it.
He has those deep brown eyes, still sparkling even if it's that dark.

Duri is shock, the child is excited.
Excited for a new friend.

_______>>>>___

"WoH easy there, wouldn't want to drop a child" Duri. Loudly said.

The child seems to be enjoying? His presence. Of course he may be scared of village people's but that doesn't mean he'll get revenge on them. That's absurd.

The child looks like around 6 to 7 y/o,energetic, happy, and really really kind. Sometimes the kid would ask him weird questions like "are you lost?" "or are you Tarzan?!" "can you climb a tree"
And so on judging by the kid's state he's the one who's lost. Not him

"Look kid where are you from?"

"In a house"

Less to say, Duri blink at the child's answer. Of course the kid wouldn't use he's brain but he uses he's common sense.
Once Duri tried again.
"Where's your house"

"Right beside my friend's house"

Duri took a deep sigh at the answer again.
"Where is your friend's house"

"Right besides mine"

He's about to scream and cry in the corner.
"Kid please just tell me where you live"
"With my papa!"

"KID!"

Minutes past...

"So... You're lost"

"No am not"

"It's very obvious by your state kid"

They are currently sitting in a campfire. An unalive animal bought by mother and the kid beamed at the moving vine pulling the animal towards Duri.

Well let's say Duri didn't succeed to catch his first animal, he got distracted by the other boy's presence and say the less forgotten his mission. But his mother doesn't mind. Plus mother would do anything for Duri and loved to help her child in every possible way.

The unalive animal is being cooked at the fire, cracking's could be heard when it's being cooked.
"Ohhh you cooked like this"
Curiously ask the boy, looking quite amazed by the skills the older boy has.

Of course the kid is starting to idolize him everytime there's something to make the kid impressed by his talents.
Over time when the meat has been cooked they happily ate, not for the kid tho.

He doesn't seem use to this kind of way to eat, Duri feeling somehow worried for the other boy he helped him cut the pieces and sometimes fed the boy to himself. It's quite weird for him.

"I never ask for your name"
Ask Duri washing his hands on the cold river right beside his cave. "Oh me Boboiboy! Im 7 years old"

"Duri, nice to meet ya kid"

"Boboiboy! Not kid"

Duri quietly laugh at his sudden retort " i like the 'kid' more than 'Boboiboy'"

Boboiboy whined at him for choosing kid over his real name.
"Hmp!" he pouted puffing his cheeks. Trying to act intimidating but failing to. But it's very clearly that the kid looks like a grumpy cat face.

Yeahhh Duri might've accidentally stomp a cat's tail before.
And he was unable to sleep for two days. He felt so much guilt when he saw the cat's sad, grumpy face.

And now that's all coming back because of this kid's face.
"Well, let's change this topic"

"What're you doing here? In a dangerous, un-protected place."
Right. He's confused why, A kid is roaming around in these place
Plus, ALONE?!

No adults or parents looking for him. He might escape from his home? If that's the case then why.

"Ohh.. They say  somethin' fun i' here!"

That drop Duri's heart.

"Wh-who told you that"

"My fwiends!!"

And here Duri thought you can trust your friends truly, but they just lure you in a place where no one's aloud in, he look down at the ground avoiding the other one's eyes staring innocently at him.

'How could they?, luring a child here most of all. TRICKING HIM?
Did they ever think!?
I swear they're all horrible luring him in here with no knowledge about thi damn world, I SWEA-'

"Hello? Duwi?"
A small voice cut he's train of thoughts. He look back up at the younger seeing him confused.
He smiled softly at him.
"Yes? Do you need something"

The kid look nervous somewhat scared to ask a question. Just earlier he was so confident that he might do a John Cena move to a small branch of tree.

He kept fiddling at his fingers like it's made to be played, lowering his head and mumbling small words "can i stay wit' you..?"

It was small but it did mean something. Something big,
Duri raised his eyebrow before replying back "why so? Something wrong with your home or village"

The younger one kept playing at his fingers before it slightly trembled. 'Now what happened'

"I- it's just the-they don't wan' me thewre.." his voice now trembling
"Im sowwy i lie' to you..."
Head low and he damn well noticed those small crystal drop at the ground turning it into a darker shade. Duri then came slowly besides Boboiboy and patting his back, soothing it softly.

"Heyy.. It's ok now, you don't have to tell me anything? Ok." he said with a comforting voice bringing the kid at his chest hugging him.
This might be his first human-contact but he sure knows how to confront and comfort someone when needed to. Since he's mother somehow taught him.

"Just rest, I'll be there when you wake up"

Then he did. He closed his eyes drying his tears away and snuggling at the older boy's shirt. It short way: cuddling.

It's amusing how he met the kid and became attached and loved the younger at that same day.
It makes him thought
'Feels like were meant to be destined'

Because years past by, they became brothers.
A sworn, bonded Brothers.
A bond that's strong that no blood can beat. A bond that's made out of pure diamond.

Unbreakable.

5 years later....

A boy with black and green jacket, a dark green turtle neck brown chocolate hair. running wild throughout the so called Beast Forest.

Holding a certain weapon, a bag of arrows strap around his body.
Quickly reaching for an arrow and drawing it at his bow.

Steadily pointing at his prey keeping his gaze lock at his target.
His prey then ran faster like a speed of light that normal people will loose sightof it. but he's more faster than that. Making a movement from his fingers before a vine with spikes pop out of his prey's path.

It instantly falls down with pained noise and the teen let's his grip go. Letting the arrow free from its grasp, and instantly shooting his prey dead. Unalive. And no chest rising up and down. Just a dead animal.

"THAT WAS SOOO COOL!!"
a loud booming noise, excited and amazed jumping up and down from excitement. A vine was holding the younger one's body and gently letting him go.

The older one chuckled at his little brother's reaction. Even though he witnessed it every once in a week. It was an intense chase that it might have shook his brain.
All he was worried for is that he might've been too fast that might he's little brother get dizzy and collapse from it.

But it seems he's in a good condition. Well quite one,

For the past 5 years, Duri has finally controlled his powers. Well he might have not known it when his younger bundling kid fall onto a cliff and clutching him by his powers using that vine to wrap it around the youngers leg.

It was stressful and he might been have an heart attack.

Boboiboy, he's little brother, his treasure, he's precious small bean- (no one tells him that.)
Has grown up. He's officially 12 years old! And currently Duri's 18 years old too. It has been a while since mother's been present.

It's like she's been busy, he's worried That his mother got jealous because of his little brother. Just a thought.

But not that she would hate his little kid. He has seen them interact and it's sooo amusing that his mother instantly wrap the vine around the boy and just signing a movement with saying "he's mine now"

Like literally. She adopted him in an instant. No hesitation or second decisions.

"Hope i wasn't that too fast"
Duri said to Boboiboy walking towards his dead prey. About to be the dinner for tonight.

"Ehh? Noo you we're so fast that you're powers- or vine. Can't even keep up!!" Boboiboy said in idolizing voice jumping towards his big Brother. With a small dagger at his waist tied up. He's wearing a dino orange cap with a 'B' signature on it,

An orange and white jacket with a hood that has small Dinasour horn back, and a grey-ish comfortable jeans. He's adorable for a hint.

"You sure? Because earlier when i put you down you were like about to fall dacw first" claiming that he let out a small laugh after, the other one then sulk and pouted at the same time for that retort.

Grump-ily crossing his arms kn his chest and letting out an not-so-intimidating aura and puff.
He laugh more at the image he seen.

"Stoooppp, it was just thatthe vine is gripping me too tight Ok!?"
Shouted the younger one. Glaring adorably at the older boy..

Duri gathering the animal in a bag, well his hunting bag. Then stood up after finishing it and looking back at the still sulking kid of his brother.

He let out a sigh.

"Well sorry for that, was just worried i might drop you on how slim your waist is. Plus how small you are"

Saying that sentence and freely or uncaring-ly letting those words out of his mouth. He got an "HEY! take back what you said!!" reply.

And they chase throughout the Forest giggles and laughs could be heard in the Beast forest.

While the Sun sets down to its bed. And soon Darkness will overcome again for the thousandths time. And it never gets old whenever there's a star gazing moment. It's always an amazing night.

After years of escaping away from their enemies, village people, and beast. They finally found a place where they could settle.
A place where no ordinary human can survive even for a day.

Besides, Duri is the literal Nature himself he can always protect his human little brother. They might not be blood-brothers but they are definitely a-look-a-like one.
With those dark chocolate hair, their face features. And those personalities they have its similar and everyone they've come across always thought the two of them as a blood-brothers.

Quite tricking but they have no objections. Instead just letting it be true, the two of them already agreed to be brothers when Duri hit the age of 14 y/o and Boboiboy, 8 y/o.

They have a small hut but comfortable home right beside a river, with small pond waters and a big majestic waterfalls just a little far right at them.
With those gigantic tall mountains, covered in grass and nature. A beautiful view to just sit and relax.

Plus that doesn't mean his mother left him, silly she's the fucking Nature herself. Like Duri but not just in a human form.

While cooking the animal or cutting it, a fire with a huge pot is being boiled in. With quite the water and seasonings.
It was already nighttime and a young boy is greatly excited about the stars that are coming in for tonight.

Just after the walk back to their home. They walk past a bushes with Berries, Duri is might be a nature-species but he ain't no herb doctor. Just soon to be.

And of course, Boboiboy being Boboiboy already hungry ate it without permission. And got smacked by his older brother with sharl teeth face. After the lecture and the resulting was.

He's sick.

Because of the goddamned berries. 'God why'd he must be this stubborn?' Duri thought with a deadpan face and mix with worried-ness.

So for being stubborn for the fifth time this week. He's rewarded by a third time smacked at the head by this day. But with a soup.

"Did it hurt?"

"STUPID! it's your strength, of course it does!"
Yelled a sulking 12-year old boy hugging his small blanket around him, making him look like a burrito.

Duri let out a tired laugh and placed the soup on hi lap.
"Here's your food Mr."

"uuuwahhhh! This looks delicious!"

"Of course, it's my cook"
Duri proudly said. Duri has always been the master of cooking and it never fails to amaze Boboiboy.

After saying "thank you for the food today!" they devour the soup. With every bite is being savioured. Like it's their last meal in their life.

Eating while star gazing is the best. After years of suffering and pain they found peace at last.
And they'd wish it stays like that forever..

Just two brothers bonding throughout their time.

And just mother savoring those moments he's son has. She's happy for his son, he has finally grown up strong and brave, determined. She's proud and glad he had found the baby. Duri.

One of the 'Elements brother'

And he's currently(sadly, badly?) being searched.

And she knows she cannot stop this. Because she knows..

That this day will happen, and that day would be maybe the end for her..

It's such a shame that she knows what's about to happen.

While the two are clueless-ly enjoying their time:)

__________________

Part 2? Anyone? Part 2??

(Erika's note: sorry for the delay of posting this. And yes this is Lucifer's chapter, i just continued it for him. And plus he just steal this from my ideas. BUT I LOVE IT HOW HE CHANGED THE PLOT A LITTLE it's supposed to be Y'know. *EHEM*character death*EHEM*
Yeahhh byyee wish you enjoyed his chapter and my chapter to. It's like a collab:))

Words: 3262

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
5.2M 45.8K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
49.5K 1.4K 9
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."