Love Don't Change..Odell Beck...

By melaninX_

Danielle has been through hell and back with relationships after finally leaving her ex fiance who was always... More

O1.
O2.
03.
O4.
05.
06.
O7.
O8
O9.
1O.
11.
12.
13. *KINDA RATED R*
14.
15.
A|N .
16.
17.
Yass boo Yass
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
TITLE CHANGE !!!
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
35
36.
ODELL BECKHAM ON MADDEN 16,!?!???
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
A/N *MUST READ THIS NOTICE*
43.
44.
45.
Sequel Posted
NEW STORY

42.

12.5K 454 144
By melaninX_

DANIELLE POV

I pushed a few more times and I heard my baby boy's cries...

"Uh Oh..." The doctor said.

"What you mean Uh Oh?!?!" Me and Odell both said at the same time.

It was a long pause and I started to get really worried, then the doctor spoke.

"It's nothing! I love doing that to couples." The doctor laughed.

"That shit ain't funny! I really thought some shit went wrong!!!" Odell started towards the doctor.

"Odell no!! Just let it go, please...but you didn't have to do that!" I grabbed a hold of Odell's arm.

"I'm sorry, I usually do that to young couples...you're the first I've ever had to almost hurt me." He did a little laugh.

"Ha, ha, ha very fucking funny." Odell was pissed.

The nurse placed my baby in my arms and a few tears fell from my eyes, my baby boy was finally here! Since he was a new born, you couldn't really tell who he favored more in looks but I knew he was gonna look more like Odell with our attitudes mixed into one I unwrapped the blanket around my baby to untighten it since he was in a cocoon type wrap and I noticed.....there was no boy extra's if you know what I mean.

"Umm..this is not a boy." I said staring at Odell.

"Oh wow, looks like you got some messed up results when they were telling you the gender...Welp you got a baby girl." The doctor shrugged.

"What are we gonna name her? We had a boy name already planned." I wrapped my babygirl up.

"Nevaeh ...Nevaeh Brooke Beckham.." I smiled at how Odell came up with a name that fast and I really liked it.

"Nevaeh Brooke Beckham...I love it baby.." I kissed him.

"Looks like I've got some remodeling to do back home." He laughed.

"I guess you do." I agreed.

"I'll go get Hailey and Kayla." He said.

Hailey walked in with Kayla and Odell behind, the look on her face was priceless when she noticed I was holding her new younger sibling.

"He's adorable.." Hailey smiled

"Well you're little sister Nevaeh is adorable." Odell corrected her.

"I thought mommy was having a boy." She asked.

"She was suppose to but the doctors were wrong." He explained.

"You wanna hold you're baby sister?" I asked her and her face lit up like a Christmas tree as she nodded her head.

Odell sat Hailey on the chair and placed the baby in her arms. I smiled at my view and I wanted cry ...I wasn't sad, just happy that I finally had the baby, I was pretty shocked by the outcome of the pregnancy but I was still happy and felt so blessed.
Odell POV

Later on that night I drove Hailey and Kayla back to the hotel, Dani would be out of the hospital by tomorrow morning anyway so I knew they'd be okay. Kayla was good with Hailey anyway and her son was back in New York with her brother and cousin so she was basically on a mini vacation. I went back to the hospital and went to Danielle's room. I was still surprised that we ended up having a girl and not a boy but I was happy; it would change the way I would love my child at all. Now I'm raising two little girls and I was gonna give them the world. Danielle was asleep and Nevaeh started to cry, I didn't want Danielle to wake up so I got up from the chair and picked her up from the hospital bassinet and held her in my arms. She saw my face and her crying pretty much stopped. She was still whining a little bit but pretty soon that stopped too. My phone started ringing and my mom popped up.

Me: Hello..

Mom: Hey Junior...how's my grandso- granddaughter.

Me: she's great...I'm holding her right now.

Mom: I can't wait to meet her, work is getting busy so I don't know when I'm gonna make it to New York.

Me: well when you do, try not to argue with Danielle...please. I don't want no arguing around my girls, And I need y'all to get along.

Mom: alright fine!...I just don't like her.

Me: you gon have to get used to her, shes my wife and my kids mother. At least keep you're comments to yourself mama...

Mom: fine, whatever . I'll call you tomorrow morning . Take pictures of my babygirl for me.

She hung up before I could respond, I sat my phone down and rocked my babygirl back and forth as she stared at me giggling and make noises. She was so precious and i knew that between her and Hailey I was gonna end up in jail a few times by the time they start school. I don't want no niggas in they face at all because I will run a nigga over for my baby girls!!!

"Babe..." Danielle said.

"Yes dani."

"I'm sorry for pushing you..and punching you ..and almost breaking you're hand earlier." She apologized.

"It's alright baby.you were in pain."

"Come hold me, I'm lonely." I laughed at how sleepy she sounded.

"I will, I gotta put Nevaeh back to sleep." I replied and she nodded her head.

After I rocked my babygirl to sleep I laid her back in the bassinet and laid with Danielle. She placed her arms around me and I did the same. I kissed her lips and slowly fell asleep.
----

"Odell the room is fine! Red is kind of a unisex color." Danielle said as we watch some painters re-paint the room pink and white.

"Girl hush, I know what I'm doing." I said..

"Mommy 'Vaeh keeps crying and she won't stop." Hailey said in a groggily tone.

"Did you give her the pacifier?" Dani asked.

"Yes and she keeps crying." She whined. "..I just wanna sleep in peace!" She complained.

"Well go get in our bed and sleep." I suggested.

I followed behind Dani as we went in Hailey's room where the girls were sharing a room since Nevaeh's room was being re-painted. Danielle picked her up and not only did she keep crying but she started to cry even worse.

"Give her to me, maybe she wants me." I said.

I picked her up and she was still crying but not as much.

"What's wrong babygirl." I asked her as I rocked her back and forth.

"I already fed her, maybe she's just fussy." Dani shrugged.

"Did you change her?" I asked since she was still crying.

"Odell you act like I'm not taking care of her! Yes, I fed her and I changed her and I burped her!" Dani was growing irritated and I knew she was. She was just getting back into the music video thing so she'd always get home late and rarely sleep.

"Babe go take a nap or something I got 'Vaeh."

"No, I'm not tired..." She mumbled.

"Well what's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know Odell!" She stormed off.

I shook my head and carried Nevaeh outside with me and sat on the balcony. It was pretty nice outside so why not enjoy it. Nevaeh was just laying in my arms chilling staring at the city buildings, well I don't think she could really see them I read that babies visions aren't really good when they are newborns. I went back inside and grabbed my baby book off my dresser. I was new to this baby stuff, when I got Hailey she had already wen through the baby stage but now I was starting from scratch and I wanted to at least know some stuff. I went back out on the balcony to ready
My book.

"You still reading that book." Danielle laughed.

"Yes I am, it's very interesting." I nodded.

"I'll think about it, can I have my daughter so I can give her a bath."

I placed 'Vaeh in Danielle's arms and she carried her inside. I was now raising 2 kids, I was getting married next spring and my career was basically taking off into a great direction just like I wanted It too. I was doing great and In life and if I could change it I wouldn't change it at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 23.4K 32
𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πšπœπ‘πžπ₯𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 CURRENTLY RE-EDITING TEXT. ~*:·゚"there I stood, staring him in the eyes along with fourteen other girls. but our...
60.6K 2.4K 44
there are some things in life that are just plain unforgivable, and that's how i feel about odell beckham jr. i gave that man my entire heart, and h...
198K 6.1K 84
Ari has been single and she don't need no man but once she meets Odell Beckham jr, one of NFL's top football players... will she fall for him or play...
353K 11.8K 31
Odell and Camille have been friends for a few years, but what happens when one catches feelings? Will the other feel the same?