Grey Rain - BNHA

By -klaussired

In which Aoi Nishikawa falls in love and tries to take over the world with a ragged group of friends (BNHA ff... More

0 - Intro
1 - Calming Rain
2 - Baking Blues
3 - Hero Killer Stain
4 - Aftermath
5 - Conviction
6 - According to Plan
7 - Preparations
8 - Attack
9 - Success
11 - The Art of Escapism
12 - Kidnapping (gone right)
13 - Overhaul
14 - Dr Giran

10 - Hero or Villain

399 12 1
By -klaussired

"It's perfectly obvious to me that theres some sort of problem with UA's current management." Said the old news reporter.

"If I had a child who wanted to become a hero, there's no way I'd let them enroll in that school. That'll-"

The tv was cut off with a click of a button, Shigaraki lightly cackled as he did so .

"I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately" Tomura said as he turned towards a tied up Bakugo.

"Right? Isn't it nice?"

"Katsuki Bakugo."

The kid was sweating in the chains as he was tied up, Aoi had been put in charge of all of his needs.

He'd been there a day and had not said a word since they captured him.

"All of you, leave now." Tomura demanded. Toga huffed as she walked towards the door of the bar.

"We'll regroup tonight and get things prepared, now out. All of you." Shigaraki repeated.

Aoi got up from her seat beside him and walked towards the door which Toga stood at, "Aoi-Chan, can I come to your house. Pretty please."

Aoi smiled slightly at her as they walked down the alleyway, "Of course you can."

The two girls made their way towards Aoi's apartment, which was surprisingly close to the leagues base.

As they entered the house Toga was wide eyed, "Aoi-Chan, why is Tomura everywhere?"

Aoi's eyes sparkled at the question, "Well! Because I owe Tomura-Sama my life, of course!"

"Oh, why is that Aoi-Chan?" Toga asked as she sat down on Aoi's sofa, which were covered in pillows with Shigarakis face.

Aoi says down beside her, "my quirk, a side effect of it is I can control the rain with my emotions."

"I used to always be surrounded by rain after what happened with Oik-," she hesitated. "Him. Giran then requested i help in healing Tomura-Sama, and when I met him. He truely accepted me.

Toga was looking at her wide eyed, "Wow Aoi-Chan, you really love Tomura, huh?"

Aoi blushed at the girl, "yes, I truely do."

She then stood up, "Up you get Toga, you should get a shower before we head back."

Toga jumped up as Aoi led her to the bathroom.

The girls had finished cleaning themselves and had walked back to the bar to try and convince Bakugo to join the league.

From what Aoi could see, Tomura had been at it for hours trying to convince the boy on why he should join.

Aoi noticed that the boy was also getting irritated.

"I'll ask you one more time, Katsuki Bakugo. Aspiring hero. Will you join the League of Villains?"

The kid smirked at Tomura, "go throw yourself into traffic."

Aoi was sat beside Tomura on the bar stools as the ordeal went down. She saw how Tomuras single eye narrowed down at the boy.

'Damn, gotta give it to the kid. He's certainly determined to be a hero. Although he doesn't act like it.' Aoi thought.

Tomuras phone beeped and he looked at it. Then he smirked.

He turned on the tv and it revealed Principal Nezu, Ereaser Head and Vlad King.

The all watched it for a bit before Tomura turned the volume down on the tv. "Isn't that strange? The hero's are becoming the bad guys."

"Seems like they're not dealing with this very well at all. So much criticism. But everyone makes mistakes or two, right?"

"It's not like their supposed to be perfect, Modern day hero's sure have it rough. Don't you think Bakugo?"

'I hate monologues, but Tomura-Sama's one is alright.' Aoi silently giggled to herself.

"Once a hero receives payment to protect people, they aren't a real hero anymore. That's what Stains actions taught us." Spinner said as he leaned against the wall by the door.

"A hero in this current system only cares about money and glory. And since society buys into those idiotic rules, anyone deemed a loser is shoved aside."

"So, we want to pose some questions. What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly fair? Soon, everyone will be asking. That's when we'll know we won. And you like winning. Don't you."

Bakugo growled at Tomura as he said that, "Dabi. Let him go."

Dabi turned to Tomura, "Huh, you know he'll just fight. Send water girl."

"It's fine. We're recruiting him, so we should treat him as an equal. Besides, he's smart enough to know he can't take us all, right?"

"After all, UA students are do clever."

"Hey Twice. You do it." Dabi demanded.

"Sure thing! Now way." Twice said.

"Do it."

"Aww man." Twice huffed as he walked over to Bakugo.

"I do apologise for such forceful methods. But please understand that we aren't some kind of unruly mob committing crimes without a third act in mind." Compress said trying to level with Bakugo.

"We didn't kidnap you by accident."

Shigaraki stood up and Aoi followed, although she stood behind him, still holding onto his arm.

"Even though our backgrounds are different, everyone ber has suffered. Because of people. Rules. And hero's who try to hold us back." Tomura gently removed Aoi's arm from his as he walked towards Bakugo.

Bakugo who was rubbing his arms, sore from the cuffs, "I'm sure your the same."

Tomura was cut off as Bakugo attacked Twice, he launching forward at Tomura and launched an explosion at his face, Aoi tan forward but was too late.

"Tomura-Sama!" "Shigaraki!" Twice and Aoi both shouted.

The hand on Tomuras face fell off and hit the ground with a thud as it bounced away. "I'm done listening to your endless talking. Can you not get to the point or do you just like your own voice that much?"

"Basically, what your saying is you wanna cause some trouble and you want me to join you." As Bakugo said this Aoi ran over to Tomura to make sure he had no burns in his face.

"We'll screw you! I like to win. I wanna win just like All Might. No matter what you have to offer me, that will never change, do you understand!?" Bakugo screeched to the League.

"Father." Shigaraki said while intensely staring at the severed hand.

"We won't rest until our missing student is returned to UA." Nezu said on the tv.

Bakugo smirked at this, "Hah! Didja hear the teachers? They get me more than I thought. I'll never join your league of bastards!"

"We may not be at camp, but I'm still allowed to fight!" He screamed.

"He must have figured out how important he is to us." Magne said. "What a clever boy."

"No. He's a fool."

"Let me stab him!" Himiko giggled.

"A clever preformed WOULDVE acted like we were winning him over. Now that he's broken character, he's finished." Compress explained.

"I only do whatever I want to, and I eine even pretend otherwise. And I'm tired of being surrounded by a bunch of lame ass wannabes!"

"Father." Shigaraki deadly said as he raised his arm."

"No, Tomura Shigaraki. Be calm." Kurogiri said as his head warped.

Tomura looked at Bakugo who froze, "don't lay a finger in him. Any of you."

He then bent down and picked up 'father' with three fingers. "This 'hero'... is still a valuable piece."

Tomura put the hand back on his face, "I wish you would've listened to what I had to say. I thought you and I could come to an understanding."

"What you think we're the same?" Bakugo spat in disgust, "not a chance."

"Then I have no choice." Shigaraki said ominously. "The hero's said they'd continue their investigation of our group, so we don't have time to stand here and talk."

He turned around to look at the tv, "Master. Lend me your power."

"Hmm, that is a wise decision, Tomura Shigaraki." The voice said from the tv.

"A Master, I thought you were the boss around here." Bakugo antagonised Tomura, "but your just a sidekick."

"Kurogiri, Compress. It's time to put him back to sleep." Tomura ordered the two.

"I cant believe he's such a bad audience member. It's impressive." Compress sighed.

"If you want me to listen then get on your knees and beg!" Bakugo shouted.

Compress was slowly walked towards Bakugo when there was a knock on the door.

"Twice did you order a pizza again?" Aoi sassed as she held onto Tomuras arm.

"Hello? I gotta pizza delivery here."

There was a few moments of silence then a crash.

My pookie Tomura is the gif for this chapter.

I feel so bad bc im spacing the updates out so much but I'm doing this for your entertainment 😭😭😭

10/2/23
5/3/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818 24 14
"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺...
167K 4.6K 19
Izuku finds himself in a relationship with the leader of the league of villains, but that doesn't change his dreams of becoming a hero. So watch as I...
452 18 3
After months of dating, Y/n accidentally finds out that her boyfriend is actually the leader of The League of Villains, one of Japan's most notorious...