Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 34 Arc3

981 16 1
By Little_Spade

Chapter 34 Blackening the Male Protagonist and Turning into a Villain (1)

That day, the Soul Bead ran into Xu Fuhuan's body and directly recognized Xu Fuhuan as the master.

After becoming the owner of the soul bead, Xu Fuhuan knew that the ghost king was indeed taken into the soul bead by Yan Shao, and Ah Qing's soul was also taken into the soul bead by him.

Xu is that the soul beads are very familiar with the breath of this ghost and demon, so they didn't devour their souls, but just let them sleep in it.

Xu Fuhuan returned to the original tomb with the soul orb.

Perhaps, this is their best home.

He believed that Ah Jun and Ah Qing would wake up and break free from the control of the Soul Orb, and he also believed that sooner or later he would regain his sanity.

After all, this is their home.

And he is just a passerby.

[Host, are you sure you want to leave this world? ]

[OK! ]

[Because your life value is 0, so if you choose to leave the world at this time, your punishment world will change from a-level to s-level. 】

【Let's go! 】

The moment the soul left the body, Xu Fuhuan felt sad and guilty. If he hadn't chosen to go back to Xu's house, perhaps Ah Jun and Ah Qing would not have had an accident.

The moment Xu Fuhuan left this world, the soul orb seemed to sense something, and the light was shining brightly. Before Xu Fuhuan had time to be surprised, the whole person had already returned to the system space.

Xu Fuhuan stared dumbfounded at the little black beads happily flying around in the system space.

[Xiaoer, this...]

[You have bound a soul contract with it? ] 002 said in surprise.

Xu Fuhuan just wanted to say that he didn't know, but the memories of the past were like pieces of fragments, which disappeared without a trace in the blink of an eye, leaving only the shock that hadn't faded away on his face abruptly.

002: ...

This is the first time I found that the effect of 'The Past' is so amazing.

002 weakly flashed a soft light cluster.

[Huanhuan, do you want to rest or go to work? 】

Xu Fuhuan glanced bewilderedly at the black beads circling around him, and then glanced at Xiaoer who was shining with white light.

[Has my mission been completed? ]

[...] 002 regretted recommending the product 'The Past' to his host for the first time.

Weakly explained the experience of the last world, and then asked: 【Does the host want to rest or not? 】

Xu Fuhuan pursed his lips, looking at the cheerful soul beads playing in Yuzi's space. [Can you put it away? 】

【Yes. 】

Name: Xu Fuhuan.

Sex: Male.

Blackening value: 0.

Health: 0.

Collection: Soul Orb (Need)

[Let's go to the mission world. 】

"Roar~"

Xu Fuhuan's soul had just entered this body, one after another roared like a beast poisoning his eardrums.

Opening his eyes, the scene that came into his eyes made Xu Fuhuan tremble with fear.

I saw gray and lifeless faces wandering aimlessly beside him. These 'people' were either missing half of their faces, or had holes in their stomachs, and their intestines fell to the ground. Or just dragging one leg and crawling...

[Little, little two...]

[Huanhuan, don't be afraid, I've tried my best to find you a body that best suits your current situation. ]

[So? ]

[Let's accept the plot first! ]

[Wait, don't I need to find a safe place? 】

002 looked at Xu Fuhuan's blue-gray face, and turned a ball of white light in disgust.

[No need. 】

Xu Fuhuan: ...

Why does he feel that 002 seems to dislike him?

With the introduction of the plot, Xu Fuhuan knew what situation he was in at this time.

This is a post-apocalyptic novel, and the protagonist of this world is Zhongli.

The Zhong family is a military and political family. Since the founding of the country, generations have been soldiers, and Zhongli is from the Zhong family.

Zhongli carried out a secret mission before the end of the world broke out, and this so-called secret mission was related to the end of the world. Not to mention his failure in this mission, he was also seriously injured, but by chance, he opened up the space in a pendant given to him by his grandfather in the early years. With the thunder department ability.

Afterwards, relying on the spiritual spring in the space, he recovered his body, but found that the outside world had already changed drastically.

As the darling of heaven in this world, Zhongli used his abilities along the way to fight zombies, save people, recruit younger brothers, build a base, and end the process of the end of the world.

Seeing this, Xu Fuhuan was a little puzzled. This plot is all about how the protagonist kills all directions and leads humans to defeat zombies. Except for the struggle for power and status, there is no outstanding villain who can survive to the end. It's just that a few little people have a little ambition, and they died not long after Bunda.

With the introduction of the second plot, Xu Fuhuan realized that the first plot was the original direction of the world, and in the second plot, the loyal subordinate who was supposed to follow Zhong Li to fight in the end of the world and finally end the end of the world together was killed. crossed.

The traverser's name was He Ran, and he was gay. However, his world had zero tolerance for gays. Under pressure, he committed suicide. After committing suicide, he found himself reborn in a different world, and this world was the same as he used to be. A novel I read.

In He Ran's impression, this novel tells the whole story of how the hero fights zombies handsomely, and how he rescues those who are in hopelessness. And how to win people's respect, in short, it's a cool article for the male protagonist, with all kinds of golden fingers open.

However, there is no CP in this article. Until the end of the full text, Zhongli was alone, and his whole life was dedicated to post-apocalyptic reconstruction.

This made He Ran feel sorry for Zhongli, and after seeing Zhongli's true face, he fell in love with his face again.

Afterwards, He Ran used his prophet to find Zhongli before Zhongli left the mission, and told him that his mission was dangerous, and then let Zhongli open the space ahead of time.

He Ran was born in a peaceful era, and he is just a fresh graduate from university. He is not bad in nature, he just wants to prevent the end of the world from happening.

But he didn't expect that the world line is too strong. When Zhong Li went to perform the mission, He Ran reminded him that he was spared the injury link in advance, but the virus that caused the outbreak of the end of the world was still spread.

The end of the world broke out, and He Ran followed Zhongli all the way, never leaving, and the two saw their true feelings in the adversity again and again, and fell in love.

However, with He Ran's appearance, the butterfly effect has also begun.

It turned out that the predecessor of He Ran's body had a fiancee named Liang Xiaoxiao. He Ran occupied that body, and at the same time, because of the appearance of the end of the world, the marriage contract between the two of them could not be fulfilled.

Liang Xiaoxiao especially couldn't bear seeing the man she had loved for many years fall in love with a man.

She framed Zhongli again and again, repeatedly putting Zhongli in trouble, although because of the protagonist's luck, Liang Xiaoxiao finally died in Zhongli's hands.

Apart from Liang Xiaoxiao's despair, the ending can be regarded as a happy ending.

It's just-

there's still a third episode coming in.

Xu Fuhuan felt that his ability to bear was getting stronger and stronger.

The grievance of Liang Xiaoxiao's death, she and He Ran's predecessors were childhood sweethearts, and their relationship for more than 20 years, did they just let go?

Before she died, she was still unwilling to have her man snatched away by another man.

Her resentment attracted a cannon fodder counterattack system. After binding the system, the system brought her back to life before everything happened.

This time, Liang Xiaoxiao took the lead in binding He Ran's predecessor with her body, and at the same time she was pregnant with his child.

It's just that when she holds her arms. When I came to look for He Ran's predecessor during the pregnancy test, but heard my bamboo horse talking about time travel, what should I do? And what if he has traveled to the end of the world?

Later, he learned from He Ran that Zhongli's spatial ability was not a spatial ability, but a pendant he had worn for many years. At the same time, she also learned that the lover she couldn't let go of for a long time in her previous life had actually changed a long time ago.

Now, Liang Xiaoxiao not only hated Zhongli, but also hated He Ran who robbed her lover's body.

She designed to steal Zhongli's pendant, and after contracting the space inside the pendant, she purchased a large amount of supplies, and then raised her baby in the space with peace of mind. The speed of the space is different from that in the real world. After the child was born, the end of the world had just erupted for a few months.

Let's talk about that dimension first, it's a Sumeru dimension, and it's for cultivation. The great power of the fairy world uses a spiritual vein to refine the portable residence. In addition to the spiritual spring at the entrance, there are actually various secrets of cultivation and rare pills. It's just that opening it requires an opportunity.

In the previous two lifetimes, Zhong Li spent his whole life trying his best to save the world, so he never noticed that there was actually such a surprise hidden in the space, but Liang Xiaoxiao was different. A woman's mind was always more delicate. After a few months, she searched all the places in the space, and she found the hidden secret and the elixir.

Liang Xiaoxiao didn't have supernatural powers in her previous life, and the secrets in the space just provided her with the opportunity to become stronger. There are spiritual veins in the space, full of spiritual energy. While practicing, Liang Xiaoxiao uses the resources in her hands to win over the supernatural masters who followed Zhongli in her previous life.

Liang Xiaoxiao first experienced the betrayal of her fiancé, and then tragically died at the hands of her fiancé's adulterer. Afterwards, she was reborn. She thought happily that she could start again, but found that her fiancé had been robbed of her body long ago. As a result, the whereabouts of her beloved fiancé disappeared.

All these changes have caused her heart to be twisted long ago.

So, when she established a base and gained power, those who had followed Zhongli were all brutally killed by her.

At the same time, because of the bloody methods, the people under him began to rebel. Liang Xiaoxiao, who has just practiced the secret, has long been beyond the reach of ordinary people.

Apart from looking for Zhongli and He Ran all over the world, she was immersed in killing every day.

So what about Zhongli as the protagonist?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 108 11
Title: 我在星際爆炒怪物 Author: Fanchen Pianye Status: Completed Number of Chapters: Chapter 59 Yao Shi traveled from the end of the world to the interstella...
34.1K 852 106
Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished) Work status: completed There is a very...
17.7K 658 23
Married life is complicated... so complicated to the point that sometimes you accept being in a toxic relationship... you wake up every day doubting...
72.6K 2.5K 200
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god [快穿]主神的千层套路 Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-01-17 Lat...