Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 19

2K 47 4
By Little_Spade

Chapter 19 My Uncle is a Villain [End]

This time, Li Yanchen not only angered Li Yanli who had been forbearing for many years, but also completely angered Han Jinxian who was going to watch the show.

A stormy atmosphere spread in Li's house.

A few days later, it was first revealed on the Internet that the president of the Li Group had cheated, which aroused dissatisfaction with his wife Han Jinxian. Afterwards, their relationship broke down completely and they divorced.

A month later, Li Yanchen tried his best to stabilize the turmoil in Li's stock caused by the divorce, but another storm caught him off guard.

The homepages of major websites have sprung up like bamboo shoots after a rain, with all kinds of colorful features appearing overnight. According to. The video has attracted the attention of all netizens.

The video has been blurred in post-processing, and the protagonist in it has also been coded, but the voice inside is red. bare. Naked exposed the identity of the main character of the video.

Although the video was deleted immediately, there are still many night owls who like to browse the Internet. Some quick-witted netizens downloaded the video and saved it in a file on their computer.

Li Yanchen is red, black red black red.

Later, evidence that Li Yanchen suppressed his own brother for many years for the Li family's property appeared in various online forums.

Wave after wave of revelations.

The stock of Li's Group fell to the bottom in just a few days.

"Han Jinxian!" The cold Li's house was no longer as lively as it used to be. Apart from the servants, only Li Jinnian lived in Li's house peacefully.

Li Yanchen angrily swept the documents on the desk to the ground with scarlet eyes.

Li Jinnian lowered his head and said nothing.

He was also full of doubts.

Ordinarily, Han Jinxian was just a wealthy lady, how could she have so much evidence of Li Yanchen in her hands?

Just before he figured it out, the Li Group went bankrupt.

And what led to the bankruptcy of the Li Group was not only the Han family in the open, but also Li Yanli who was secretly manipulating it.

Although Li Yanchen is aware of Li Yanli's small actions, those are just what he puts on the bright side to make Li Yanchen feel at ease. For a person like him who is thoughtful and has a lot of power, how can he let his every move be in Li Yanchen's eyes Underneath?

He deliberately showed his flaws, so that Li Yanchen could feel at ease with him, thinking that his every move was under his control.

Li Fuhuan, who has been kept at home by Li Yanli as a fragile porcelain doll, has mixed feelings in her heart when she watches one drama after another.

[Ding-the blackening value of the mission target -15.]

The sudden notification sound interrupted his thoughts.

It wasn't until this moment that he realized that Li Yanli's so-called heart knot had always been Li Yanchen.

It's not about Li Jinnian, or about attacking his heart. His direction has always been wrong.

The attack on Li Yanli that Xiao Er said at the beginning was useless at all. If Han Jinxian hadn't been angered by this accident, Han Jinxian had made up his mind to divorce, and then united with the Han family to attack Li's group, maybe his mission would not have been completed. So fast.

Looking at the blackening value of only 5 points.

Li Fuhuan breathed a sigh of relief.

"Xiao Huan, how is your body today?"

As soon as he thought of Li Yanli, he came back.

Nodding dispensably, he lay listlessly on the sofa. "Uncle, my body has recovered a long time ago."

Li Yanli sat beside him with a smile, gently rubbing his soft short hair. "Good boy, I'll take you to the hospital for a checkup later, and if you're sure you're all right, you'll be free."

"Okay." Li Fuhuan reluctantly nodded.

Xu thought that Li Yanchen was Li Fuhuan's father after all, and Li Yanli didn't mention anything about Li Shi, but asked gently: "What do you want to eat tonight?"

"Anything."

He was very irritable after taking various supplements for the past few days. Sheng, Han Jinxian felt very guilty for stabbing him with a knife back then, and brought all kinds of supplements every day, and he felt like throwing up after eating them.

"Then will I take you out to eat?"

Li Yanli also found that Li Fuhuan was not in a good mood, so he couldn't help coaxing him in a nice voice.

"Really?" With Li Yanli's promise, Li Fuhuan jumped up and ran into the room to change his clothes.

"Let's go."

This will be the rush hour for getting off work, and there will be a constant flow of vehicles on the road. Li Yanli is in a happy mood waiting for the red light, tapping the steering wheel with his left hand one after another.

"Xiao Huan, we are together-"

"Bang!"

A loud bang, accompanied by the car's siren, rang through the sky.

The moment Li Fuhuan was hit by the car, he suddenly hugged Li Yanli, who confessed affectionately, and then lost consciousness.

When he regained consciousness, the 'person' was already floating at the door of the hospital's operating room.

I watched helplessly as my body was pushed into the operating room, the blood-stained clothes could not see the color of the clothes, the pale cheeks did not have a trace of blood, and the slightly wrinkled eyebrows seemed to indicate that the owner was in danger at the moment. disturbed.

"Uncle." Xu Fuhuan murmured.

Seeing Li Yanli's face covered in blood, holding his head in pain, Han Jinxian who hurried over raised his hand and slapped him.

[Ding--The blackening value of the task target has been cleared, did the host choose to leave the small world? 】

Li Fuhuan took one last look at Han Jinxian, and then at Li Yanli.

[Xiao Er, after I leave, what will happen to the original owner? ]

[The original owner will receive your memories of this period of time. Treat him as your own. ]

After all, his character is still very different from the original owner.

[Erase the memory of my experience during this time. 】

002 is obviously a little puzzled.

Li Fuhuan explained: [Li Yanli's mind is very sensitive. No matter how much I pretend to look like the original owner, I still have a big difference from the original owner. I asked you to erase the memory of my experience, but I don't want Li Yanli to find out. Otherwise, wait for him When I found out, I thought he was about to turn black again. ]

When 002 thinks about it this way, there is indeed such a possibility.

【All right. 】

A burst of dizziness came suddenly, Li Fuhuan only had time to take a last look at Li Yanli, but he was still reluctant. The past few years were the years he had really experienced. The world lives a lifetime.

After all, this world does not belong to Xu Fuhuan.

At the last moment, Xu Fuhuan opened his mouth. "Uncle, goodbye!"

Li Yanli seemed to have a feeling in his heart, he suddenly raised his head, and his painful eyes suddenly fell on the position where Xu Fuhuan was standing. Muttering: "Xiao Huan?"

Returning to the system space sadly, Xu Fuhuan couldn't take back the reluctance in his heart for a long time.

002 flashed a soft halo, and flew to Xu Fuhuan's side.

【Host, this is the first world. If you suffer so much in the first world, what should you do in a world like cultivation that lasts hundreds of thousands of years? ]

Although he knew that 002 was kind, Xu Fuhuan still felt very uncomfortable.

Seeing that his consolation didn't seem to work, 002 flickered and fainted. 【Host, do you want to see the sequel of that world? ]

Hearing Xiao Er's words, Xu Fuhuan raised his head and asked: 【Is it okay? 】

002 didn't speak, just flew to the task panel in the space, and saw the dark screen suddenly lit up with a halo, and then a familiar face appeared on the light screen.

At the beginning, Xu Fuhuan helped Li Yanli block all the damage, causing that body to be seriously injured.

Other injuries were fine, but the most important thing was that the body was hit on the head, causing the original owner to not wake up for a long time.

Li Yanli stayed with the hospital all the time.

And the culprit of that car accident was Li Yanchen. Li Yanchen just wanted to go out to relax that day, and accidentally saw Li Yanli's car. Because of Li Yanli in his heart, his heart was immediately covered with hatred, and he drove impulsively towards Li Yanli's car who was waiting at the red light.

Li Yanchen was sent to prison on suspicion of murder.

With Li's gone, Li Jinnian is also having a hard time.

Originally, the Lu family didn't think much of him as an illegitimate child, but now that the Li family is gone, the Lu family looked down on him even more.

Although Li Jinnian is undoubtedly excellent as the protagonist, isn't he yet to grow into the man standing at the top in the plot?

Lu Zifeng liked Li Jinnian very much at this moment, and against all odds, the Lu family took everything back and drove them out of the Lu family. The two finally got together despite all odds.

But this kind of relationship is undoubtedly fragile. Li Jinnian is better when he has no money. He has been strong and independent since he was a child, but Lu Zifeng can't.

Since he was a child, he was well-clothed and well-fed. When did he live such a hard life?

Live in a cheap rented house, eat food you've never seen before, and wear cheap clothes.

From the joy at the beginning to the dissatisfaction in the future, from love to quarrel, it only took a year.

The relationship between the two did not have Li Yanli as a stepping stone. Apart from the obstacles from the Lu family at the beginning, they did not experience any risks to stabilize their relationship. After all, it would not last long.

The two ended up breaking up.

After Li Jinnian disappeared in City S, Lu Zifeng returned to the Lu family and was arranged to marry him.

Li Fuhuan woke up in three years, and after waking up, he forgot everything that Xu Fuhuan had experienced.

Li Yanli bound Li Fuhuan to his side as quickly as possible, but after a long time, he seemed to be a little confused, and would often sit in the living room and stare at a certain direction in a daze.

The picture changed in vain, Li Yanli was lying on the hospital bed with white hair and wrinkled face. Li Fuhuan held his hand, tears streaming down his face.

"Xiao Huan." Those eyes that were no longer young were full of nostalgia and longing.

"I'm here." Li Fuhuan wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and said softly.

Li Yanli smiled, and raised his hand with difficulty, wanting to touch it. He just didn't know what to think of on his cheek, the hand that was raised in the air paused for a moment, then retracted again.

"Huanhuan, after I leave, I will scatter my ashes at the foot of Mangshan Mountain in the eastern outskirts of the city. That's where my relationship begins and ends, let's end there." After finishing speaking, a pair of eyes full of memories gradually closed .

"Uncle." In the

final scene, the man who was attacked by the years fell on the bed in pain. On the old man who has lost his breath.

Xu Fuhuan didn't speak for a long time.

Mang Mountain in the eastern outskirts of the city! That was the turning point of Li Yanli's fate, and it was also the beginning of Li Yanli's affection for him.

The stabbing pain in his heart attacked his soul.

How cruel is it that he exchanged four years for Li Yanli's life longing?

Li Yan Li Mingming recognized that Li Fuhuan was not him, but he chose to stay by Li Fuhuan's side for the rest of his life, as if waiting for something.

The pain was like a strong vine, spreading to the bottom of his heart.

After all, he is not a ruthless person, and he cannot withdraw perfectly.

Xu Fuhuan sat motionless in the system space for a long time, until Xiao Er reminded him that he could start the task, and he said: [Xiao Er, is there a way to erase this memory of mine? 】

002 is just a string of data, and does not understand human emotions.

Like the previous host, he would never choose to erase his memory. After all, having these memories will be of great help to the host's future tasks.

After hesitating for a while, 002 said: [the system mall has a 'dusty past', you can use the blackening value to buy it, but I want to remind the host, once the 'dusty past' is activated, all the worlds you experience in the future, once you return to the system space , will be sealed, are you sure you need to buy it? 】

The corner of Xu Fuhuan's mouth was filled with bitterness. Although his temperament seemed a little cold, his heart was actually soft, otherwise he wouldn't be so painful about Li Yanli's matter.

【buy it. 】

【Ding-the host's mission is 100% complete. 】

【Ding--The mission rewards obtained by the host have been sent. 】

Xu Fuhuan opened the reward package on the mission panel. Although the mission was 100% complete this time, it took him a long time, so the blackening value of the reward was not much.

Name: Xu Fuhuan.

Sex: Male.

Blackening value: 10.

Health points: 2.

Xu Fuhuan bought 'The Past' with ten points of blackening value. 'The Past' is a beautiful bead like glass. The moment he activated it, the 'Past Events' turned into dots of colorful light, colorful lights. The colorful light soaked into Xu Fuhuan's forehead little by little, and gradually sank into his mind.

All the pain and guilt gradually disappeared with the penetration of the colored light, until finally, only an empty heart remained.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 700 11
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278036/ Author: Tulip Nagao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-10 Latest: Chapter 100 is over BL finished 199,000 Ya...
39.1K 565 47
[Quick Travel] Lovers White Lotus Author: Pi Nuo Nuo Type: Other Romance Status: serialized Last update: January 18, 2020 The latest chapter: Closing...
34K 622 13
https://m.shubaow.net/267/267080/ Author: Langkong Yise Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-11 Latest: Chapter 127 Extra Story 2 BL finished 38...
160K 3.6K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad