Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 18

1.5K 43 4
By Little_Spade

Chapter 18 My Uncle is a Villain [Eighteen]

In the serious living room, Li Yanchen sat on the sofa with a cold face.

And Li Jinnian didn't go to work this time, and played the role of a good son, softly comforting the angry Li Yanchen.

Standing at the stairs, Li Fuhuan observed the atmosphere of the living room first, and was about to go downstairs when Li Yanli walked in panting. It looks like he ran in.

Before he could speak, Li Yanchen casually picked up the cup on the tea table and threw it at Li Yanli.

"Bastard!"

Perhaps Li Yanli didn't expect such a situation, and stood there in a daze for a while, letting the cup and the coffee in the cup that Li Yanchen threw hit his chest. The brown coffee stained his coat, and it rolled to the ground. Li Yanli wears black suits most of the time, and today is no exception.

"Uncle." Li Fuhuan was shocked and ran down the stairs quickly.

That reckless posture made Han Jinxian behind her hurriedly shout: "Be careful."

Li Yanchen was already very angry. Sheng, when he heard Li Fuhuan's voice, his elegant and steady face became a bit ferocious, and he roared angrily: "You little bastard, your courage is getting fatter, and your wings are stiff!"

Li Fuhuan ran to the place panting heavily . Li Yanli asked worriedly in front of him: "Uncle, are you okay?"

Seeing that his son was not calming his emotions at this moment, but defending that bastard, Li Yanchen's slightly ferocious face was slightly distorted.

"Li Fuhuan, come here for me."

Han Jinxian went downstairs slowly. She wasn't worried about what happened to her son, but this old man dared to call her son a little beast...

"Old man, who do you think is What about the beast?"

Now even his wife was against him, Li Yanchen slapped the table in front of him, angrily said: "Isn't it because you are an ignorant woman, look at what virtue you have taught my son."

Han Jinxian snorted disdainfully, and sat gracefully and naturally on the sofa next to her. "Don't say what I said, I only know that Xiao Huan is my son. You, who have never fulfilled your father's responsibility for a day, are not worthy of telling me about education."

Li Yanli looked at Li Fuhuan gently and asked him how he was. The warmth and satisfaction he has never experienced in more than thirty years.

She shook her head at him with a smile in her affectionate eyes. "I'm fine."

Afterwards, he raised his head and met Li Yanchen's furious face: "Actually speaking, you really don't have the right to do anything to me. After all, I'm no longer from your Li family, am I?

" Not qualified?" Li Yanchen laughed back. "Even if you are not from my Li family, but you have eaten and drank my Li family's food since you were a child, this kind of nurturing grace is your qualification."

Li Yanchen's words contain a lot of information!

What do you mean even if you are not my Li family?

Li Fuhuan was in a fog for a while.

On the contrary, Han Jinxian looked as expected, her eyes poured out. Out of contempt and ridicule.

The atmosphere was suddenly a little tense, and Li Jinnian said in a timely manner: "Dad, maybe things are not what you think?"

The moment Li Jinnian spoke, Li Fuhuan knew that he must have something bad to say.

Sure enough.

If it was an ordinary family, it would be so strange for two men to kiss, but the Li family is not an ordinary family! The Li family is considered a wealthy family in S city, and the kissing ones are Li family's uncles and nephews, this gimmick is different.

"What do you tell me? Could it be that the two of them are not the ones in the photo?"

Li Yanchen was furious at Li Jinnian's words. He casually picked up the ashtray on the coffee table and threw it at Li Yanli again.

The first time Li Yanli was unprepared, but this time it was different.

He turned sideways, and the ashtray passed by his side, with a loud 'snap', and only the harsh sound of glass and tiles colliding could be heard.

"Dad, why are you losing your temper?" Li Fuhuan shouted at Li Yanchen dissatisfied.

"I lost my temper?" Li Yanchen laughed back angrily, leaning over to smoke from the coffee table. After publishing the morning paper, he threw it directly at Li Fuhuan.

"Little beast, do you still know how to write face?"

Li Fuhuan picked up the newspaper on the ground, and the first thing he saw was Li Yanli hugging and kissing him, while Li Yanli closed his eyes and his face was full of enjoyment.

Li Fuhuan's face turned dark. Li Yanli's appearance last night caught him a little off guard. He didn't expect this photo to capture Li Yanli's expression clearly.

Li Fuhuan sank his eyes, paused for a while, and suddenly said: "Who took this photo?"

"No matter who took it, in short, the face of our Li family has been completely lost by you two."

"Dad , You can't say that, my uncle and I both drank too much last night, it's okay to kiss the wrong person, but what kind of heart is the person who took this photo behind the scenes?"

Needless to say, Li Fuhuan's first suspicion was Li Jinnian. Last night, all the classmates who had a good relationship with him were invited. When he went upstairs, those classmates were almost drunk. Even if they saw him kissing Li Yanli, they would not do such a bad thing. , except Li Jinnian.

Although the girls he invited had a lot of fun, Li Jinnian's face was very deceptive, he looked like a minor, those girls would definitely not drink him.

Li Fuhuan directly turned his head to look at Li Jinnian, and asked with a serious face, "Does this matter have anything to do with you?"

Li Jinnian was too guarded against the Li family, even at this moment, the surprise on his face was vivid. "Xiao Huan, I know you don't like me, but what good is this matter for me?"

"What good is it?" Li Fuhuan smiled coldly at him.

"You know it in your heart, I..."

"That's enough, don't use Xiao Jin as an excuse for doing such a shameless thing yourself." Li Yanchen interrupted him with an angry growl.

He pointed at Li Yanli. "Come up with me." After finishing speaking, he continued to the people in the living room. "Li Fuhuan, stand here for me, and reflect on yourself."

Li Yanli stared at Li Yanchen with gloomy eyes for a moment, Li Yanchen's orderly tone made him very unhappy!

When he was young, Li Yanchen used this tone to instigate him. If he didn't obey, what was waiting for him was punching and kicking. The dead old man of the Li family, plus Li Yanchen, when he was young and had no resistance, there was no less Hands on him.

Li Yanli raised his eyebrows slightly, and said lightly: "If I could choose, I would rather go begging on the street, and I don't care for the kindness of your Li family in nurturing me. Could it be that you, Li Yanchen, are old now, and what you did to me back then Have you forgotten those things?"

He stared at Li Yanchen with frosty eyes, with a slight contempt in his dismissive tone.

"Don't think that just because you are the president of the Li Group, you can really cover the sky with one hand." After speaking, he withdrew his eyes and looked at Li Fuhuan tenderly.

"Do you want to follow me first?"

Li Fuhuan hesitated, after all, he is still Li Yanchen's son.

Just for a while, Li Yanchen's eyes became colder and colder, and when the few people were not paying attention, he suddenly raised his hand and slapped Li Yanli's face.

Li Yanli was afraid of being beaten when he was a child. Since he had the ability, he has trained himself a thousand times and a hundred times. He is sensitive to the air flowing around his ears. Li Yanli suddenly pulls Li Fuhuan over and wants to back away.

Li Yanchen's skills are not inferior to Li Yanli's. First of all, his body is taller and stronger than Li Yanli. In addition, he has been exercising all the year round. When he was young, he often fought in the countryside because he didn't have a father. In his opinion, there is nothing more impressive than his own strength. People rest assured.

So Li Yanli avoided the possibility of the slap on the face, but he didn't escape the slap with all his strength on his shoulder.

With a "pop", the not-so-painful touch suddenly aroused the hatred that had been buried in his heart for many years.

The weakness and inability to fight back when he was young, and the forbearance he had when he was young, have always weighed on his heart, making him unable to bear it anymore and completely erupted with this slap.

Li Yanli grasped instinctively. He grabbed his hand, clenched his fist and wanted to fight back.

Li Fuhuan saw this posture, quickly stopped his hand, and shook his head in his dark eyes. "Uncle, hold on any longer, the timing is not right."

He whispered close to Li Yanli's ear.

If Li Yanli really made a move, the consequences would not be something they can bear now.

Li Yanli silently looked at Li Fuhuan for several times, his clenched hands tightened and loosened, loosened and tightened until he gave up resisting.

He lowered his head, his slender eyelashes concealed the hatred and haze in his eyes that were about to condense into reality!

Li Yanchen didn't give up, the slap didn't land on the position he wanted, and he raised his hand to slap it again.

Seeing that something was wrong, Li Fuhuan stood in front of Li Yanli, raised his head, and the crisp applause made him dizzy.

"Xiao Huan!" Li Yanli never expected that Li Fuhuan would block this slap for him, and the haze that hadn't had time to retreat was mixed with shock all over his face.

"Li Fuhuan." Li Yanchen gritted his teeth and said bitterly with red eyes. "Are you trying to rebel?"

Han Jinxian kept watching the commotion in front of her with an attitude of watching a play, but at this moment, seeing her son being beaten, she sat up on the sofa in a hurry, Impulsively, he picked up a fruit knife from the coffee table in front of him, and stabbed at Li Yanchen directly.

"Xiaohuan!"

"Son!"

Han Jinxian's unexpected slash was instinctively blocked by Li Fuhuan, who had just recovered from that slap.

He didn't really want to save Li Yanchen, but Han Jinxian was his mother, and as a son, he couldn't let his mother commit crimes for him. Compared to the defenseless Li Yanchen, at least he avoided the vital points of his body.

"Mom, I'm fine."

After speaking weakly, he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. As soon as his heart relaxed, he passed out straight away.

This farce ended with Li Fuhuan fainted and sent to the hospital.

Han Jinxian's knife stabbed Li Fuhuan's abdomen. Fortunately, it was a fruit knife, the blade was not long, and he deliberately avoided the vital point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.8K 78
Title:小哭包他又美又強[快穿] Tan Zhihuai is the strongest and most beautiful little cat demon in the clan. Because of his coquettishness and love to cry, he wa...
260K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
12.9K 274 14
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266940/ Author: Golden Song Iron Horse Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-10 Latest: Chapter 138 (2) BL finished 484...
161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad