Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 11

1.4K 45 3
By Little_Spade

Chapter 11 My Uncle is a Villain [11]

In the somewhat rigorous ward, after Li Fuhuan left, there was only the beeping sound of the machine.

Li Yanli lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes concealed the emotion in his eyes, and there was a faint smile on his slightly raised lips.

"Brother, what do you want to discuss with me?" There was a hint of awe in the soft voice.

Li Yanchen didn't speak, but just sat on the sofa motionless, his dark and deep eyes stared straight at this white-eyed wolf who seemed to have nothing to do with the world, but actually had evil intentions inside.

Li Yanchen has never understood why his younger brother is so unwilling?

Gao Ya robbed his mother's husband, he robbed his own father, when he was a child, he followed his mother in the countryside without enough food and clothing, but this so-called younger brother enjoyed the glory and wealth that he couldn't even imagine. Shouldn't they want to get back everything that their mother and child deserve?

Winners and losers, that's all.

What reason does he have to hate them?

"The car accident has already been dealt with by the police station. It was two rich second generations driving late at night and accidentally bumped into your car. Those two people are also in this hospital. What you want to do at that time is up to you. How do you want to deal with it?"

Li Yanchen spoke after a while.

The cold voice reveals a cold heart.

The corner of Li Yanli's mouth raised a slight smile. "Understood."

"One more thing." Speaking of this, Li Yanchen picked up the document beside him, his wise eyes flashed, "You can take a look at this." After finishing

speaking, he stood up and held the document in his hand. The document was handed over to Li Yanli.

It was a DNA comparison testimonial, with a series of professional terms on it, he roughly glanced over some professional words, and his eyes fell directly on the blood match between Li Yanchen and Li Yanli, 0.0999%... The matching degree of ... made his gentle smile stiffen suddenly.

He raised his head in disbelief, and looked at Li Yanchen in astonishment.

"Brother, what does this mean?"

A sarcasm flashed across Li Yanchen's wise eyes. "That's what you see."

"No, no, I don't believe it." If this is true, then why has he hated him for so many years?

Li Yanli angrily tore up the identification documents in his hand. He shouted, "You're lying to me." The

ferocious face was twisted wildly. "Tell me, none of this is true."

"It is true." Li Yanchen said rationally.

"No, it's not true." Li Yanli suddenly smiled calmly.

"I know you have always been worried about me and have been guarding against me in the dark. Now that you show this, it means that you understand everything I have done in private. Now that you show me this, it means that you are afraid. , you are afraid that I will take away the Li Group, and you are afraid that I will retaliate for everything you did to me back then."

The disguise of many years was completely exposed at this moment.

"I'm afraid?" Li Yanchen looked down from above, the contempt in his eyes was clearly visible.

"You think I really don't know what you've done? I just turned a blind eye." Li Yanchen didn't know that this younger brother was not the old man's seed before.

Speaking of which, he still has to thank those two rich second-generation racing cars for hitting Li Yanli, otherwise he wouldn't have accidentally discovered that there was something wrong with his brother's blood type.

He clearly remembered that when he gave Li Yanli the physical examination, the blood type displayed on it was the same as his and the old man's blood type O, but it was just a car accident and hospitalization, and this brother's blood type turned into type AB.

If it wasn't for the handwriting of Li Yanli's mother, no one would believe it.

"You'd better ask your good mother. That's the end of the conversation, I'm leaving first."

Li Yanchen stood outside the door, and there was a sound of smashing things in the room.

Li Yanchen shook his head. In his opinion, his younger brother is still too young. Back then, his mother was able to defeat Gao Ya and became the final winner. As the mother's son, he can also beat this younger brother who is not his own brother into the world. hell.

In the past, for the sake of being close relatives by blood, he was merciful anyway, but now it seems that there is no need for that.

Before leaving, Li Yanchen went to see Li Fuhuan.

Li Fuhuan was currently chatting with Xu Yihan and Gao An.

Hearing the knock on the door, Li Fuhuan opened the door.

Li Yanchen was wearing a well-tailored suit, reflecting his tall and well-proportioned figure. The calm eyes carried the unique charm of a mature man.

"Dad? Why are you here?" Li Fuhuan asked in surprise.

This is not to blame for Li Fuhuan's fuss, Li Yanchen has never been close to the original owner since he was a child, and he never showed up when the original owner was sick and hospitalized when he was young. How could it not surprise him to take the initiative to visit him in his ward without mentioning the rare concern just now.

Li Yanchen felt a little displeased, he was old, and it was rare for him to want to be close to his son, why did this brat still look disgusted?

Li Yanchen lowered his face and said angrily, "I need your permission to look at my son?"

"Hehe..." Li Fuhuan laughed dryly, "Dad, let's talk first."

Li Yanchen raised his hand and touched it. His head said: "Dad is not an unreasonable person. I know that you have grown up and have your own ideas. You. Mom called me last time and told me that you moved out. As a person who has been here, Dad knows what you think Dad will not stop you, but you can go home and see you when you have time. Mom, my company is very busy and I don't have time to go back to accompany her. You are you. Mom's only son, spend more time with her and do your best filial piety."

It was rare for Li Yanchen to say so many words at once.

Li Fuhuan pouted.

What company is busy, why don't you have time, bah.

If you have time to go shopping with your little lover, why don't you have time to spend with your wife and children?

hypocritical!

"Understood."

"If you're okay, go back to live today. You fainted this time, but it frightened you. Mom is terrified. Remember to comfort her well."

Li Fuhuan nodded.

Li Yanchen smiled in satisfaction. "I won't bother you anymore. The company has a meeting later, so I'll go back to the company first."

After speaking, Li Yanchen left in a hurry just like when he came.

Watching Li Yanchen leave, Li Fuhuan turned around and said to Gao An. "I'm going to see my uncle." When he

came outside the ward, Li Fuhuan knocked on the door, but there was no response for a long time. Li Fuhuan directly opened the door and walked in, but he didn't want the neat and clean ward in his impression to be completely empty at this moment. Messy.

And that Li Yanli, known for his gentle and elegant demeanor, fell to the ground in embarrassment at this time, with scarlet blood flowing all over the ground.

Li Fuhuan was shocked, and hurriedly stepped forward and squatted down. He supported Li Yanli up.

"Uncle, Uncle?"

Li Yanli's eyes were tightly closed at this moment, his lips were tightly pursed, and his already pale face was almost transparent at this moment. If it wasn't for the faint breath coming from the nostrils, Li Fuhuan deeply felt that this person was a dead person.

Li Yanli was pushed into the emergency room again.

Xu Yihan, who always had a playful smile, rarely had a serious face. Walking back and forth in the corridor with slightly anxious steps.

Gao An comforted Li Fuhuan, who was depressed. Seeing Xu Yihan walking back and forth, he was so irritable that he couldn't help but asked, "Can you sit down for a rest? Li Fuhuan was in a bad mood at first, why don't you Make trouble here."

Xu Yihan silently glanced at Li Fuhuan, and walked in front of him without saying a word.

"Go downstairs to see what to eat, and bring some up for the two of us." Xu Yihan. just. by the way.

Gao An just glanced at him, and finally got up and left silently.

In the noisy corridor, with the crowds coming and going, Xu Yihan sat next to Li Fuhuan, wiped his face, his heavy makeup concealed his true emotions, only his relatively clear eyes showed a trace of struggle.

"You can say whatever you want, it's not like you who are hesitant." It's not like Li Fuhuan didn't notice Gao An's worry.

Just thinking of the scene of Li Yanli falling silently in a pool of blood in Caicai's ward, his heart could not calm down for a long time.

The injury on Li Yanli's forehead was not serious, but his pair of hands. But his legs...

he was hit hard by the front of his car, causing his legs to be seriously injured, and he needs to be recuperated before he can walk. Regardless of his leg injury, he climbed out of bed and smashed everything that could be smashed in the ward.

"I, I just want to say, don't worry, your uncle will be fine." Xu Yihan said dryly.

"Well, I know he'll be fine."

Xu Yihan clenched his fists and gave himself a boost in his heart.

"Actually, you really don't have to worry. I... I, I will always be with you." In the end, he still couldn't say what he wanted to say.

Li Fuhuan smiled at him. "Thank you."

--------

"Get out."

Li Yanli casually threw the water glass next to the bed towards Li Fuhuan.

Since Li Yanchen came that time, Li Yanli no longer looked like Mr. Pianpian, his elegant face was full of coldness and viciousness.

half year later.

On this day, Li Fuhuan pushed open the door of the ward with the chicken soup cooked by the nanny.

Li Yanli was extremely unwilling to cooperate with the treatment, and he was determined to die. As a result, he lost his temper several times because of his inconvenient legs and feet, and was sent to the emergency room several times.

Li Fuhuan was ready to be kicked out, but he didn't want to open the door, but what greeted his eyes was a smile that he hadn't seen for a long time.

"Xiao Huan, you're here." The hoarse voice was hoarse that she hadn't spoken for a long time, but it was unexpectedly gentle and pleasant.

The previously gloomy ward was now filled with sunlight, and the previous gloom was swept away, and the whole room took on a new look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...
178K 5.8K 78
Title:小哭包他又美又強[快穿] Tan Zhihuai is the strongest and most beautiful little cat demon in the clan. Because of his coquettishness and love to cry, he wa...
108K 3.3K 114
Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitely powerful. The result is that, no matte...