Blackened boss is poisonous [...

Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... Еще

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 8

1.5K 47 1
Little_Spade

Chapter 8 My Uncle is a Villain [8]

It is false to say that he is worried about Li Yanli. The main reason is that Li Yanli is mentally ill. He is afraid that Li Yanli will do something out of his control in the end.

Because of his intervention, the plot has changed beyond recognition, and it is developing in a direction he doesn't know.

Originally, this woman was not included in the plot given to him by Xiaoer, but now because of his intervention, some people outside the plot appeared. Li Fuhuan was very worried that the plot would eventually develop out of control.

Since the plot is messed up, instead of staying out of it, it's better to participate in it yourself.

"I said thank you for today's matter. I will definitely not accept it. After my work here is over, I will treat you to dinner."

Li Fuhuan patted Gao An's shoulder and said in a good buddy tone.

Gao An curled his lips and muttered in a low voice: "Last time you said you would invite me to the drunk building." The

voice was too low, Li Fuhuan couldn't hear it clearly, so he couldn't help but ahed, and asked: "What are you talking about?

" Nothing, I'll go back first, call me with something. "

----------

According to Li Fuhuan's thoughts, he planned to observe the situation opposite for a few days, and to find out the law of Li Yanli out of the house. , It's just that sometimes, people's calculations are not as good as the sky's calculations, and accidents will always happen. Just like now.

At this time, Li Fuhuan was like a child caught by his parents doing bad things, ready to accept Li Yanli's lesson with an uneasy expression.

"Have you figured out how to answer?" Li Yanli sat on the sofa with a half-smile, with his hands comfortably spread out on both sides, and a pair of clear eyes gleamed with a cold light.

"I, I..." Li Fuhuan lowered his head, but he didn't see the frost and hostility in Li Yanli's eyes.

He received a call from Gao An early this morning, saying that the house was settled. He was anxious to see the situation, so he didn't even have time to eat breakfast. After seeing the house, he called someone to clean up the room. After finishing his work, he was hungry. He thought it would be early and Li Yanli would not come back, so he called and ordered a meal. Who knew it was such a coincidence that when he was paying, Li Yanli just walked in from the elevator.

"Can't answer?" Li Yanli asked in a low voice.

Speaking of which, his nephew seems to have changed a bit recently! I feel a little disobedient! How should a disobedient child be punished? Li Yanli thought dispensable.

"Uncle..." Li Fuhuan raised his head, eyes twinkling guiltily, "I, I just don't want to live at home, you know, my mom and dad always quarrel..."

"So, you just Moved across from me?" Li Yanli casually interrupted Li Fuhuan and asked.

Li Fuhuan nodded fiercely, and responded with a few words of yes from time to time.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" Li Yanli showed disbelief on his seemingly gentle face.

Hearing his words, Li Fuhuan felt a sense of grievance in his heart. His obsidian-like eyes met Li Yanli's, and he complained, "What should I tell you? Last time you murdered me for an outsider, you won't do it again after that." Go and see me."

"Don't you still have a phone?" Li Yanli said.

Speaking of this, Li Fuhuan became even angrier. He said bitterly: "I sent you a message, why didn't you reply to me?"

"Message?" Li Yanli frowned, "I didn't see it."

"Impossible, I I will definitely send it to you, if you don't believe me, look at my phone." After speaking, he took out the phone from his pocket, found the information record, and then handed the phone to Li Yanli.

The message was sent last night. In such a fast-paced era with a well-developed Internet, everyone basically calls when they have something to do. Who would send a text message? And even for chatting, everyone uses chat software and the like. Generally, the text messages received by mobile phones are basically spam text messages.

Li Fuhuan was sure of this point, knowing that Li Yanli would treat his text messages as spam, so he confidently sent such a text message as evidence.

really.

"Won't you give me a call?" Li Yanli asked with his eyes lowered.

"I, you were so angry last time, I'm afraid you won't answer my call." The reason is very good, Li Fuhuan gave himself a thumbs up in his heart.

Li Yanli eased the expression on his face, probably believing his words. But -

"You move out, your dad will live with you. Does mom know?"

Li Fuhuan felt guilty, his eyes wandering from side to side. "Yes, you know?"

Li Yanli laughed angrily at his words. "What does it mean to know?"

"My mother knows, but I didn't say anything to my dad. Anyway, as long as he has an illegitimate child from outside, he doesn't care what I do." Li Fuhuan said confidently.

Li Yanli thought for a while, then nodded to him. "Okay, do you want to stay with me or go back first?"

"Huh?" Li Fuhuan looked at him puzzled.

"I'll come back to get a document, and I'll go back to the company later. I remember you ordered a meal just now. You go to eat first. I'll take you out to eat after I get off work."

Li Yanli didn't come back to take him out for dinner at night. He came back very late, and the woman who was intimate with him did not come back with him.

Presumably, since he came back so late, he should have arranged for that woman's place to live.

Li Fuhuan has been standing on the balcony since the evening, until Li Yanli walked into the building, he got up and returned to the room, lying on the bed. superior.

This time he was bewildered, and he didn't know where Li Yanli sent that woman.

If he had known this would happen, he should have gone out to eat by himself in the afternoon. In this way, Li Yanli will not be caught.

Li Yanli got out of the elevator, glanced at Li Fuhuan's door, but finally did not knock on the door.

Early the next morning, Li Fuhuan got up and knocked on the door of Li Yanli's house, but after knocking for a long time, there was no response from inside, presumably he had gone to the company.

With nothing to do at home, I simply changed into my school uniform and planned to go to school.

He has been in this world for almost half a month, and he has never been to school!

When Li Fuhuan walked into the classroom, there was a big commotion. The exclamation of classmates, the curiosity and whispering made Li Fuhuan feel entangled and embarrassed for a moment.

He was not really only seventeen years old. He was already twenty years old when he died in his previous life. It was just because of his poor health that he never went to school. However, his parents hired a teacher to teach him homework at home. Although he could not experience campus life, it was impossible for his body at the time.

When he was a child, he also envied those children who were in good health, able to dance and enjoy the fun of childhood, but as he grew up, the envy in his heart faded away.

Now that he is experiencing campus life for the first time, it is impossible to say that he is not excited.

At the same time, this strangeness is also obvious!

Due to physical reasons in his previous life, he developed a quiet and indifferent temperament. This habit has been engraved in his bones for twenty years, and it cannot be changed overnight.

Although for the sake of the task, he had to contact some people or things, and even forced him to do so. Forcing himself to change his own nature, although it was difficult for him to try it for the first time, and he did not do it very well, otherwise Li Yanli would not have doubted him, but undoubtedly, he was happy in his heart.

Ignoring the noise around him, he sat quietly on his seat, holding back the curiosity and freshness in his heart, and took out the almost brand-new textbook from the original owner from the desk.

A boy sitting behind Li Fuhuan poked his back with a ballpoint pen.

Li Fuhuan turned around and looked at the boy with black-rimmed glasses suspiciously. "What's the matter?"

An Yicheng coughed lightly, pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and asked softly, "You, why did you come to school today?"

Li Fuhuan raised his eyebrows. "What? Can't I come?"

An Yicheng smiled awkwardly. "Of course, it's just that there is an exam at noon today."

"The exam is the exam." Li Fuhuan said indifferently.

"You, you..." An Yicheng seemed to have something to say, but he hesitated for a long time, the words in his mouth swirled back and forth in his throat, but he didn't dare to say it.

No one knows the virtues of the original owner better than Li Fuhuan.

He glared at An Yicheng directly, and said with an uneasy expression: "Say what you have to say, what are you doing in a secretive way."

An Yicheng was probably overwhelmed, his face turned red, and after receiving Li Fuhuan's order, he simply Eyes closed: "Then can you stop copying my test paper later?"

Li Fuhuan's face froze, and he suddenly glanced at this classmate named An Yicheng several times, making sure that this classmate was not joking with him, and asked In order to find the memory of the original owner.

After reading it, I almost couldn't laugh at the behavior of the original owner.

The classmate sitting behind him is the class monitor. The original owner often skipped classes, so his grades were not good. Every time he took the exam, he would copy the class monitor behind him. I copied student An Yicheng's answers verbatim. The original owner's family was rich, and Han Jinxian donated a lot of money to the school, so the head teacher turned a blind eye to the original owner's behavior, but An Yicheng The family background is average, every time after being copied, the head teacher will always talk to him.

It probably meant to tell him not to condone the behavior of the original owner.

It's just that the original owner is not easy to mess with. Whenever An Yicheng wants to refuse, the original owner will threaten him.

As a result, every time this classmate takes an exam, he is afraid that the original owner will come to the school, and then he will be called by the head teacher to the office for education.

It's not that the homeroom teacher never switched the positions of the two people before, but the original owner is more domineering and tenacious. He believed that An Yicheng's grades were the best, so wherever An Yicheng was replaced by the homeroom teacher, the original owner would where to follow.

Li Fuhuan sighed rarely, and patted him on the shoulder in a good voice.

"Don't worry, I won't copy yours this time."

Under An Yicheng's dubious gaze, Li Fuhuan did what he said, until the bell rang and Li Fuhuan handed in the paper, An Yicheng didn't recover.

This time the test is mathematics, and these questions are not too difficult. Although he had never been to school in his previous life, the teachers his parents hired for him were all the best teachers in the country, so these questions are very easy for him. It's just that the original owner's grades were not good, and he couldn't become a top student all at once, so he only did multiple choice questions, and the others were blank papers.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

29.4K 1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...
34.1K 852 106
Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished) Work status: completed There is a very...
87.1K 2.2K 176
Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo Qiu, a college student, was watching Sur...