Watching Accelerator

By -Tsugi-

This will be a story where the characters watch Accelerator. I do specifically mean Accelerator, the characte... More

Pulling them
Index 1 episode 19
Index 1 Episode 20
Accelerator episode 1
Accelerator Episode 2
Accelerator episode 3
Accelerator episode 4
Accelerator episode 5
Accelerator episode 6
Accelerator episode 7
Accelerator episode 9
Accelerator episode 10
Accelerator episode 11
Accelerator episode 12
Railgun S 11
Index ll ep 7 & Endymion
Index ll episode 17
Index ll episode 18
Index ll episode 19
Index ll episode 20
Index ll episode 21
Index ll episode 22
Index ll episode 23
Index ll Episode 24
Index lll Episode 3 & 4
Index lll episode 5
Index lll episode 6
Index lll episode 15
Index lll Episode 17
Index lll Epi 18 & 19
Index lll episode 20
Index lll episode 21
Index lll episode 22 and 23
Index lll episode 24 and 25
Index lll Episode 26
Normal? What's that?
People with power are assholes...
Kids, huh?
Fail
Legs, man who needs'em?
Should've listened, hm?
Figured it out

Index lll episode 16

141 3 14
By -Tsugi-

3rd pov

They all shift a bit, Yomikawa pulling down a blanket to get comfortable under, the rest just in general getting as comfortable as possible. With a sigh and slightly happy groan, Accelerator shifts his bad leg which while it aches, is no where near as bad as it could be and he will deal with this easily. He really is not looking forward to the embarrassment they are going to pelt him with, even if they won't mean it... some of the time. 

A nice hotel room, more men in black standing all together on one side. "When are we supposed to join Staphanie?" There are 6 in black all together standing in a circle, nothing of utmost importance anywhere near them. "Will she be giving us a signal?" A gin shot goes off nearby, all of them reacting immediately, with gasps and pulling their guns up. They all aim at either a wall or a door. The one in front in particular is paying close attention. "Is that B team on the roof?" He doesn't get an answer as whatever they were looking at gets destroyed inward, the debris hitting them as they grunt in pain. Smoke covers the room for a moment, only to start settling and through it, Accelerator can just barely be seen, an unimpressed look on his face.

"Where the hell are you now?" Yomikawa would almost be impressed by his ability to travel the city, if she could keep track of his stupid little ass.

"How fucking high up are you?" Touma hates heights to a certain degree, and just the thought of standing like that above ground... no.

"Who the hell is Stephanie?" Mikoto really hates all these mentions of people she feels she should know but there's nothing more coming to mind from the name so she places it aside...for now.

"Misaka hopes you are going to feel better, mutters Misaka Misaka, upset that you feel not great and no one can help, especially since you are needed for this mission." Last Order pouts lightly, uncertain why they couldn't have one of the others attempt this, but she also understands it.

"A smart choice, coming from such an unconventional entrance." Index nods, glad to see the albino being smart in his fights, because she has no doubt he was smart before at full power, but being limited on time and strength, he has to be smart, clever and sly about how he uses his ability and time.

"I really wish you could get a break, because we've been seeing you be awful active at night when you should at least be trying to sleep a little, you fucking shit." Yoshikawa frowns at the implications, because the rest of GROUP are also up and several have family or friends that might worry.

"This won't end well for them." Heaven can already tell that nothing is going to go well for these assholes, though he can't say he feels much sympathy at this point since they had kidnapped children.

"Oh, fuck, it was this goddamn day and everything." Accelerator groans, because he had been hoping it might spare him at least a little, but no dice for him. 

He has a small grin, curving only one side of his mouth, before it turns into a full blown grin, laughter coming from him as he lets darkness come freely, still in his control. One of the men is recovering, on his ass and wobbling a bit. "Hey, this is the 28th floor!" He sounds like he's reminding the teen of that or perhaps trying to understand. A pale hand comes down and grabs his collar, easily picking him up despite his armor and weight. Accelerator holds the man by his throat, looking slightly amused, while 2 other men rise, only their backs seen. "What do I care?" The tone is nonchalant and relaxed. With a simple shift, he turns and throws the man at one of the others, wind with increased power helping until they both hit the wall and crater it.

Yoshikawa doesn't even bother trying to speak through her laughter, because that was not the response she had expected despite being well aware the little shit is sassy and sarcastic on a good day, never mind one where he's struggling a bit. Yomikawa is right there with her, wheezing and cradling her abdomen because goddamn, that had come from almost the left field for all the relevance it had.

"You blew that poor man's mind." Mikoto chokes out, because it's extremely clear the man had no idea what else to say and spat the first thing that came to his incredulous mind.

"I mean, that's fair." Touma shrugs, before descending into giggles because why was that honestly the first thing the man focused on out of everything?

Last Order is laughing too hard to comment on Accelerator's tone or expression, since he is clearly using the mask a lot at the moment, hiding himself in order to get the job done.

Heaven heaves a tired sigh, despite his chuckles, because he has a feeling none of these men survive, though why he thinks that, he's not entirely sure since it's not the feeling he usually gets when Accelerator is going to kill someone.

"What a fucking dumbass." Accelerator scoffs, because the man chose to focus on that instead of anything else, which if he had maybe thought he perhaps could've survived this encounter.

"Hmm..." Index hums after settling down from her giggles, because she has a feeling that something is coming, something is going to happen and she does not like that, it's not a good feeling either. 

Accelerator is still hunched a bit from where he'd thrown them, but as he turns and starts to laugh again, the hole behind him, a grin settles on his face, the laugh not the broken shattered, crazy one from before but almost genuine were it not for the sinister sound in it. Three more of the men have gotten up, all gasping in fear or shock at the teen. Gunshots ring out and the three of them go down, shot from behind by a man, wearing a blue suit, white under shirt, red tie and sunglasses. He enters with a grunt and Accelerator gets a bit more ready, watching him closely. "Who are you?" There is little darkness or brokenness in his voice. The man stops several feet away, pistol still up and perhaps being reloaded.

"Oh no?" Touma hesitates because he honestly isn't sure what this could mean.

"What the fuck?" Mikoto wants to know what the fuck kind of gun does damage like that.

"Misaka does not like this man, murmurs Misaka Misaka, since he gives her a slimy feeling that oddly reminds her of nothing good." Last Order looks uncomfortable, squirming a bit as she tries to ignore the feeling.

"I can't say I recognize him either, which means not dark side, directly..." Yoshikawa grumbles, peering closely at the man in order to figure out who he might be.

"Oh dear..." Heaven hums because that might be someone he knows and if he's right there is not going to be a great fight ahead of him.

"He better not fucking touch you." Yomikawa says darkly, a promise in her words for what might happen to him if he does anything towards her oldest.

"I think he might need a bit of help." Index grins widely, knowing that it's a bit sharper than usual because she hates the thought of the man harming her family.

"Oh this fucker..." Accelerator sighs heavily, already recalling how much he hated the man from the start. 

"That doesn't matter, does it?" He aims his gun at the ground, before firing twice more, hitting two of the bodies and jolting them a bit. The man lowers the gun as he starts to move, heading for the other bodies likely. "If you're serious about keeping the city safe, take more care-" The albino watches him as he walks right in front of and past him, looking almost bored now. "-in doing so." Accelerator watches him, head following since this new person might be a threat. At the end of the sentence, his gaze narrows some. "Are you gonna answer my question or do you just wanna-" The albino tilts his head down and his glare gets a bit more harsh, clearly unsatisfied and annoyed already. "-die right here?" A thud as a body is kicked, his foot resting on it for a moment, before he steps back.

"He better answer." Touma frowns harshly because he knows damn well that enemies that don't introduce themselves can almost be more dangerous than the ones that do.

"Hmm...." Last Order is trying to recall if she had seen him anywhere, because something about him is catching her attention, though she is not certain what exactly it is.

"I don't like the fact he's double checking you like you're a child." Yoshikawa frowns, because she might not like the dark side but usually they don't fuck with each others shit on purpose unless they have to.

"I can't say I like it either because he is basically saying he doesn't trust you." Yomikawa glares at the man because while she might hate that the albino has killed and will kill if necessary, she trusts him to do the job right.

"Surely he's not stupid." Mikoto almost beseeches, since she has never seen anyone treat Accelerator like a child in this way and she has a bad feeling it won't end well for the man.

"He's not very smart or subtle, is he?" Index sees no reason to pussy foot around this, not when the man clearly is dark side but is acting like he does not give a damn who the hell Accelerator is, much less what he can do.

"Well they're all dead now, what a damn shame." Heaven frowns, he might not have liked them and they definitely deserved death, but he thinks rotting in prison also would've done them some good, let them think about what they've done.

"Oh this assfuckin shitmuncher." Accelerator groans since he had not liked this guy from the start, not even the slightest, and his opinion had just plummeted with each word from the dumbasses mouth. 

Accelerator is barely seen, mostly his shoulders and lower head, the man standing several feet away from him, barely giving him more than a glance. "I'm Sugitani." The man moves towards the door, calmly reupholstering his pistol in his suit. He turns sideways, looking back towards the teen. "I pray we never see each other again." He turns away. "So please make every effort to see we do not." The man leaves after that, Accelerator narrowing his gaze at that, before reaching up and clicking his choker. He's leaving the room, hand up to his face, a phone barely seen. "Tsuchimikado, yeah I just-" He turns left and starts walking. "-cleaned house on Spark Signal." He looks annoyed and done, bags barely seeable under his eyes. The phone is clearly seeable now. "Now get up here and help me check for any traps or remaining injured." A weird sound comes and the albino lets out a confused "Huh?" as he stops, looking off to the side, phone still to his ear.

"Oh? Was there someone left?" Yomikawa mutters, because she is pretty sure they killed all of the men there between the two of them, but maybe they left someone in the hall for exactly this case.

"He barely gave you an ounce of anything, so he must not respect or fear you, how interesting." Touma has a dangerous, dark look in his eyes, because that is his brother damnit, who deserves at least some respect from those in the Dark side since he has done so much work.

"I wonder how his skeleton would look..." Mikoto looks angry, a dark aura gathered around her body as she stares at her hand and the electricity there, likely knowing exactly how much is required in order to see a human's skeleton through the skin.

"Misaka wonders if there are any aspects for healing in her ability, asks Misaka Misaka, since she knows that the things that work the body are typically electricity, so couldn't a Sister in theory control someone like that?" Last Order sounds innocent enough as she asks, like a sort of new thought, but the dark gleam in her eyes and the downright feral grin kind of destroy the image.

"I want to know who his boss is, that he thinks he is safe from you to turn his back on you like that." Yoshikawa growls, because only a person who thinks their boss is higher than the albino's would dare just turn their back on him like that damn well knowing his reputation.

"Oh? That was not a good sound, wonder who the hell it was." Heaven murmurs to himself, because he knows the sound of an Esper ability pretty damn well compared to others, since a lot get injuries when they first come into the ability.

"That goddamn asshat was such a smug fucking prick, Satan's fucking disgusting balls, he was pretentious too." Accelerator complains, since none of the other GROUP had to deal with him he had no one to complain or discuss things with after meeting the fuck, but these guys get it now. 

He moves his crutch once, eyes wide and surprised, only for it to be a girl, wearing a pink tracksuit sprawled out on the floor, panting. He steps into view, the crutch mostly seen. "Are you an acute case or something?" He crouches down next to her, looking perhaps a bit worried and more like a teenager. "Don't tell me you're pregnant too." There's a bit of a sigh at the end of the sentence, with him looking tired and a tad annoyed. "I don't have time to deal with that." Another voice calls out. "Hey!" He grunts and shifts, before turning his head to the side, where a blonde is standing, gun in his hands. The girl is still collapsed and Accelerator has his crutch out to the side. "What do you think you're doing?" The blonde has brown eyes and he's wearing an orange hoodie. "Answer me, what are you trying to do to Takitsubo."

Yomikawa chokes on her drink, choking and coughing, before bursting into startled laughter because he sounds like he genuinely hopes she is not pregnant and while she gets why, that was not expected.

"Hey, be nicer, exclaims Misaka Misaka, well aware that you know this is not the way to be doing this." Last Order knows he is trying and he has decent progress since she isn't there to temper him, but he is still a work in progress.

"Why?" Yoshikawa sees no reason to further elaborate her question because she damn well knows she won't get an answer or anything, especially since she best understands exactly why.

"I have to agree, someone that young, as well as having fallen like that, if she's pregnant it would not be ideal." Heaven notes, though he damn well knows she isn't because she's not showing a single sign of pregnancy.

"Who the hell is this shit?" Mikoto knows damn well they're not with Spark just based on how they're dressed.

"Hamazura?!" Touma exclaims in surprise, not expecting to see the boy there.

"Oh, this isn't going to go well." Index winces because she can already tell nothing good will come from this.

Accelerator laughs, the sound surprising most of them. "This kid!" 

Accelerator looks done, exhausted and ready to just lay down for a nap. "Well, level 5?!" The boy sounds angry. The albino shifts, a slight grunt escaping him. There are several pillars on this floor, one in the middle of the screen showing the albino and girl on the right and the boy on the left, gun still raised. "Does it feel good sneaking around in the dark, terrorizing innocent people?" The gun is shaking, making it extremely clear he has never used it or taken a life. "If you're seriously planning to take something precious away from me, then this is the end for you, mister tough guy!" The boy looks serious, perhaps hinting that he is either serious or stupid. "Back off!" Accelerator turns his head away, laughing slightly, a grin on his face. "I kinda like you." He sounds honest and almost like he's having fun, as he stands up.

"Oh boy..." Yomikawa mutters, because this guy seems to have something against level 5's personally, though how he knew Accelerator was a level 5 is an interesting thing.

"What the fuck?! This dumbass..." Touma bemoans his friend's stupidity, because there are such better ways to go about this and he chose quite possibly the worst one.

"This is maybe going to end well?" Index knows she's probably being hopeful, but Accelerator rarely admits to liking people, even at this point because it's hard for him.

"I can see why you like him." Yoshikawa knows how hard it is to find people within the dark who have guts like that, never mind alive.

"He hit a soft spot without meaning too, winces Misaka Misaka, already bracing for the potential beating that will take place." Last Order hates that there are so many soft and weak spots for people to poke, prob and tear open on her dad, but he never talks about them either.

"What fucking right does he have to say they're innocent people?! Besides which, you weren't even fucking touching her!" Mikoto jumps to her brother's defense because she damn well knows he wouldn't do anything to someone who has not challenged him.

"Hmm... He won't be able to pull the trigger unless you actually make a move to hurt or kill her." Heaven knows the hands and gun of a killer that won't be bothered by another death, more blood on their hands, and this boy is not one of them.

"Fuck, I love this damn kid." Accelerator chokes, because he really had enjoyed the new conversation even if the boy wasn't much of a challenge. 

He clicks the choker, button going from green to red. The right eye is wider, but the left one is more narrowed, as the albino looks at the boy from the corners of his eyes. "You'd make a good villain." He hunches over and then launches himself with a grunt, throwing a punch that misses the boy since he just barely dodges, but the wind and overall power still throw him into a wall, which craters under him, a pained grunt escaping him. He slumps over onto his ass, but remained a hold on the pistol. Accelerator steps closer. "It's over. Stay down and I'll leave you alone." He reaches out and grabs the boy by his collar, but does not shift it to his throat. The boy lets out a groan. "Move and I'll blow right through you." The albino throws him, the boy hitting the ground with a cry and then grunting as he rolls a bit.

"A bit harsh, but fair." Mikoto admits with a wince because she knows how much it hurts to roll across the ground like that and it's not fun.

"He might, but the things he hopes to do are brighter, though the means he's willing to use to get there are less clean, obviously." Touma sighs, wondering how so many of his friends had been involved with the dark side and he had not realized it.

"He dodged at least, but did he really?" Yomikawa knows how Accelerator works and while the boy might've been able to dodge, it is also possible Accelerator missed or that he moved slower so the boy could see him coming.

"Misaka does not think you had to be that rough, lectures Misaka Misaka, knowing you are almost rough on people that you think are enemies, without checking or talking more to clear things up." Last Order knows that if they had just talked a bit more and he had chosen a different response, those two wouldn't have had to throw blows.

Yoshikawa cackles, because it's rare for the albino to admit someone else might make a good villain, let alone a villain, but she also knows that means the kid is far more in the darkness than most people, so pushing him out is not going to be easy by any means.

"Not exactly a good idea to challenge a level 5 knowingly like that..." Index mutters bluntly because she is not impressed by his attempt to appear brave or strong, not when he's not getting a bit closer to winning or protecting what he needs to.

"Those are going to be some bad bruises, maybe a few fractures or broken bones, but if he gets treated soon and well, then there will be no problems for him." Heaven always does this, catalogs the injuries to someone because that is just how he does it, the muttering a habit from having people following along and informing them so they can get medicine or bandages, anything required for the wound.

"I was perhaps a tad harsh, but that dumbass also straight up challenged a level 5 without bothering to figure out which rank I was or why I was there." Accelerator complains, because who honestly challenges a level 5 Esper, much less without knowing their rank?

A harsh step and the blonde opens his eyes from the ground. Accelerator is standing there, arm aimed at him, gun sideways. "Your life is in your hands. What would you like to do with it?" The teen is almost looking down on the boy, tone completely neutral and almost matter of fact, the crutch keeping the albino up. "Isn't that obvious?" The blonde has made no move to get up, still sprawled on the floor, the teen standing over him, gun aimed, a couch behind him, a plant a bit to its right and a pillar just beside the blonde. "Not like I have a choice." The boy looks determined despite saying that. "You don't have any reason to back away from this, do you?" His voice shakes more on this sentence, and he spits out blood at the end, covering his chin. Accelerator shifts, darkness and everything gone, leaving a teenager who simply wants to rest. He stops looking down as much, leveling his head. "I'm not going to be scarred for life if I kill you, if that's what you're asking." He lowers his head more and closes his eyes. His tone shifts, gets heavier. "But of course-" The girl from before is up and moving along the wall, her hands resting on it. "-that would be against the rules, wouldn't it?"

"Aww, look at you, thinking about the rules at a time like that." Yoshikawa teases the albino, because they technically had rules set up for him during the experiment, but he never followed or remembered them.

"Well, I can't say I like the thought that the city is imposing rules on you, but none of the others." Yomikawa grumbles crossing her arms and glaring at the screen.

"What the hell is that girl doing?" Index hisses, wandering if stupidity is actually something that really can be spread.

Mikoto looks to Accelerator in confusion before turning to Yomikawa. "What do you mean by imposing rules on us? Aren't all Espers given a set of rules they have to follow?"

"No, young dear, they are not. In fact, I'm almost certain it's only for some of the level 5's that are considered more dangerous, with the lower ones simply being restricted from a few areas and otherwise being free." Heaven responds easily, knowing this information from the network he has throughout the city that he prides himself on.

"Wait, are you telling me they don't have a limit to how expensive their apartment or home can be, they don't have to walk everywhere, they don't have a food, restaurant and other store limit of any kind?" Accelerator asks in surprise, because he had lived with those for so long he wasn't aware that others had not been given the same rules.

"What kind of bogus rules are those, protests Misaka Misaka, wanting to have a very serious talk with her fists, electricity and a bit of the Sisters' power as well with that person." Last Order is flailing her arms a bit, tiny hands fisted into tight fists, clearly ready to fight whoever has been oppressing her dad, especially since it explains a few things he does.

"Well, at least you were honest about not being scarred for life, though I am curious why he thinks there's no reason you would back out of the damn fight at that point." Touma murmurs, because he knows that dumbass and the idiot really thinks he is going to die at the moment. 

The girl is still exhausted, painting lightly and clearly using the wall as a crutch. 'Takitsubo.' The blonde moves, clearly wanting to help her. "What's it gonna be then? If you'd like to continue I'll smash you to a bloody pulp-" the blonde is watching the girl, focus completely on her, eyes wide in shock and blood still on his chin. The albino is standing between the blonde and the girl, gun still aimed, his back the only thing seen, his stance having shifted as well. The boy has gotten onto his elbows. "-but if that kid is going to get in our way, we can go back to square one." The blonde almost seems shocked, not moving an inch. "And this is an example of a villainous aesthetic." The blonde seems to have gotten a message in that, a soft gasp leaving him. 'What's going on? Have I made a mistake somehow?'

"You were aware she was there?" Yomikawa is honestly a bit surprised and worried at how much he can tell without looking, simply knowing his surroundings with little more than instinct from living on the streets.

"Surely she won't..." Touma is worried for the girl because she might not make it if she chooses to try and interfere, because Accelerator will have no mercy for her.

"Bitch, are you really lecturing him right now?" Mikoto demands in disbelief because why is he choosing to use his time like this instead of heading out.

"Yeah you made a mistake, you challenged a level 5, dumbass." Index deadpans, because she can't even try to decide the logic behind that, since the girl was not bleeding or injured, appeared simply tired.

"Misaka is unhappy that he is only thinking that now, mutters Misaka Misaka, because Dad certainly went too far, but if the boy had been thinking, he would have noticed and changed his actions." Last Order is unimpressed by the boy's thought process since he was being illogical.

"He needs to be checked out by someone with medical knowledge." Heaven groans because coughing blood like that is never a good sign, much less with all the moving he's now doing.

"What a fucking idiot." Yoshikawa sighs, because Accelerator is honestly choosing to try and help this dumbass while the blonde is trying to work things out in his head.

Accelerator clicks his tongue and glares at the screen, because he had meant what he said, though he might've held back a bit to avoid fucking the girl up in the head. 

A familiar sound and wind whipping past catches the blonde's attention, as he turns back to the teen, who uses his power to jump away to another hallway, then promptly goes down it with a boost, disappearing.

Yoshikawa chuckles lightly, well aware that the albino left for the blonde's own good, as well as since he had not moved. Yomikawa chokes on her drink because she knows her boy is smart and kind, but rarely does he let people go like that, he must've been exhausted.

"Well, that's one way to give a lesson." Index mutters, hoping it actually got through to the blonde and will help him.

"I hope that changes his mind at least a little on level 5's." Touma really hopes it, because he would love to have his brother get along with the friends he has, despite most of them having something against them.

Last Order is giggling, because she is happy that her dad is working through his problems just a bit, even if it's something as simply as choosing to not continue a fight after the opponent gives in or not killing them.

"You're slowly getting there, but it's slow work. You're going to get hurt more before you manage complete change." Heaven knows change can be painful, but it is necessary and so the boy will have to last.

"Hell yeah!" Mikoto exclaims, glad that he at least stuck to his word, unlike some people she knows.

Accelerator has nothing to say, but he blushes at the praise at the progress - however small it was - had made in becoming a better person. 

"Every last person who tries to find out anything about-" Tsuchimikado is the one giving the information again, a black van resting on the side of a road. "-DRAGON gets eliminated.' Accelerator is standing at the back of it, leaning back against the wall, crutch next to him, his arms crossed over his chest. Unabara is settled on the end of the couch closer to Accelerator, his arms also crossed, gaze on the table in front of him. Musujime is next to him, a hand fiddling with her hair. The blonde himself is across from them, leaning against a wall, his hands tucked into his pockets. "Heh. And that's exactly the way Shiokishi wants it." The girl keeps petting the one strand of hair. "Fascinating. I still wish we knew more about this DRAGON business." She sounds bored almost. Unabara is still in his suit, face almost blank, the redhead in the background. "I have an opinion from a magic perspective. Typically when you hear the word dragon-" A small tuft of hair can be seen over the driver's seat. "-it evokes a certain imagery of religious metaphors."

"Oh?" Yoshikawa mutters, leaning closer because she knows more than enough about most things science, but she's always been pretty open minded and magic is something that has caught her attention, especially since it seems to not mix well with science.

"So they've all been killed, hmm?" Mikoto hums in disgust, hoping that this Shiokishi person gets what they deserve for killing anyone trying to find something out about DRAGON.

"Misaka does not think the van is in a safe place, utters Misaka Misaka, hoping it gets moved especially since during times like this it is moving and the fact is holding still is bothering her." Last Order is fidgeting, trying her hardest to figure out why she has a bad feeling, sparks going all along her arms.

"He's not wrong, that is more or less what most people from the magic side would see..." Index knows because she is also of the magic side, though she has to say, neither side really is all that great, she thinks they should work together.

"Are you trying to trap them into acting?" Yomikawa has a pretty good idea and sense for when a trap is being used and the dark, unmoving van in the quite open spot seems like a target anyone would take.

"Fucking hell, nothing is ever simple here with you, is it? When do you ever get a break?" Touma almost sounds desperate as he asks, because damn, even he gets to hang out with friends, relax, be himself, and while he gets this is the albino, there's more to him and he's not getting a chance to show it because he's working.

"Fucking never. I am always watching out for the damn brat beside you and when I'm not watching her, I'm fucking protecting her or helping some other bitch out, rarely do I ever get a shitty break." Accelerator grumbles, well aware that's part of the reason why he has so many issues sleeping, eating and in general being a bit more relaxed.

"Nothing good is going to come from this, especially since I have a feeling something is going to happen here." Heaven groans, the feeling getting worse when a few of the others exchange looks and then nod at him, meaning this is not just him, but all of them feel that feeling. Damnit. 

The albino is staring at the ground, bags clear to see, exhaustion, a need for a break clear in his eyes. "Angels, for example." That has him looking up, face blank but clearly interested as his gaze gets darker. "Angels?" He sounds curious, though it's rough. The blue wings from that time ago. 'On September 30th, angel wings appeared in Academy city.' Several clouds of dirt and things go off. 'The name of the virus that-' Kihara over Last Order. '-bastard Kihara was using was also called angel.' The albino seems suspicious, his head dipping down more even as his gaze remains up, the weight of the world appearing to rest on him. 'Perhaps angel and DRAGON are tied together somehow?' His gaze shifts down, as he appears to go into deeper thought.

"You are one smart cookie." Heaven mutters, well aware they are almost certainly tied together in some way since the tiny girl is never left alone simply for her potential.

"Where did you make that connection?" Yoshikawa groans, because she might be able to see a bit of one, but to think it might have something to do with angel and DRAGON together? That's a bit of a stretch.

"Surely they wouldn't leave such an obvious trail." Yomikawa can't honestly believe that anyone would be stupid or brave enough to just leave that kind of thing out for anyone to connect.

"Angels, huh?" Touma murmurs, wondering why that was brought up since they were speaking of dragons, though they were also talking of metaphors and that would work.

"That must mean nothing good is going to come from this DRAGON since they appear to be using magic terms rather than science ones." Index winces because next to none of them can really do anything against the magic side, with them being firmly on science and thus being entirely weak to it.

"Goddamnit, does that mean this is even more dangerous and might affect the Sisters as well?!" Mikoto demands, because she already isn't exactly happy that her damn brother is involved, but her Sisters as well? Hell fucking no, but this also already happened so nothing she can change either, damn.

"Misaka does not like where this might be going, declares Misaka Misaka, seeing no reason to try and hide the fact she is pretty sure this is going to involve this Sister's with certainty, though she is not certain why off the top of her head." Last Order is pouting, clearly trying to recall or figure out anything, but it's just not connecting the way it needs to for her.

"Well shit, if only I fucking knew." Accelerator huffs, already feeling exhausted from everything that went down despite it being ages ago .

A gasp escapes him, his eye going wide in realization. There's worry and almost fear in it. 'DRAGON is connected to Last Order. So, does that mean there's-' The Sisters, most with their goggles on, one carrying a large black bag that's slung over an arm, the only one not wearing goggles in the group of 7. '-something more going on with that experiment?' Flashes of the dead Sisters he killed. He still seems shocked, worry and fear fighting in his eye. 'Is this all part of someone's plan?' There's not really any clear emotion in his tone. The van, something hitting it and causing it to explode, smoke and fire. Accelerator clicking his tongue from an alley entrance nearby. "It's that Shiokishi bastard." He's peering in front of him, as well as around. He's speaking out loud. "I suppose that means we've all become targets of his." He turns and starts to head deeper into the alley, almost immediately being swallowed by darkness, the fire light not reaching far. "Well the good news is that the enemy has been revealed." He's got his eyes closed still, and whether he's talking to himself or the others of GROUP is unclear.

"Holy shit..." Yomikawa breathes, her heart racing because for a second she had thought her child was in that, was burning and dead, but he was not, thank the gods.

"It involves Last Order again? Why can't these fuckers just leave well enough alone, goddamnit!" Yoshikawa cusses, reaching for her drink and taking violent sips of it to try and calm herself down, though it is already changing to worry.

"Holy fuck, what just happened?" Touma had almost jumped out of his spot in worry, his fists clenched tight in worry, though relief is coursing through him at this point and bringing with it some exhaustion.

"How dare they..." Mikoto growls, sparks moving along her quickly enough to appear to almost seem as if they're one single thing, angry and worried for her brother and Sister's, since there is no way this will end without some bloodshed or hurt.

"They should have something better to do with their time than pester the civilians." Index casually tosses out, uncaring of the fact she is insulting every one of the higher ups in the city as well as the good for nothing assholes targeting a tiny girl.

"An extremely smart damn cookie." Heaven mutters, because he had not thought Accelerator would manage to connect Last Order to this and that the project might've been more, much less that it was all part of someone's plan.

"Misaka hopes you have something to protect you in case they manage to catch you by surprise, worries Misaka Misaka, a bad feeling in her gut despite never having felt this and knowing she would never usually say this." Last Order knows damn well how strong and clever her dad is, but there is still a limit and it's even more clear when his choker is everything, but it's also electrical.

"Oh no, not this..." Accelerator groans quietly, because he still does not like this, a particular dislike in him for his choker being cut off or dying without him knowing, something that will likely always scare him in some way.

He opens his eyes and gazes upwards a bit. "Which means the priority is to find out what the line up is." A sound rings out, similar to a beep, the albino gasping as if in pain, eyes wide in surprise. A single sound follows, like something shutting down, and his gasps get a bit more breathy as he reaches for the choker, nothing happening. He tilts his neck, clearly hoping that he's wrong, one eye twitching. 'The electricity's been cut off?' He sounds incredulous. He collapsed with a groan, no longer able to move. 'This is bad. I can't collect my thoughts.' He's moving his head, faint grunts leaving him, as he tries to look around. Footsteps ring out, his gaze shifting in their direction, his crutch which is loosely held in his hand. His focus goes blurry.

"Hell no!" Yoshikawa and Heaven yell in sync, both turning to discuss ways to stop that because they never want to hear him make those noises or collapse like that, never mind the fact that no one but the albino himself should have the ability to turn the choker off, Last Order not counting.

"If they fucking hurt you in any damn way, I will send them to hell for free." Touma promises, darkness leaking out of him, but it does not bother them, since they all know their albino brother/child will always have some darkness, so accepting the darkness of themselves and the others is not that hard. Besides, they feel the same way.

"What the fuck did they use?" Yomikawa wants to know that so she can have it destroyed, assuming it's not a daily appliance or anything of the sort, but considering this is the dark side, she is pretty sure they either made it or bought it.

"Guess we know the line up." Index mutters, though the anger is everywhere else in her expression, her eyes, the set of her mouth, the way her hands are clenched tight around the snack in her hand.

"Where the fuck are these bitches, they've just made this shit personal!" Mikoto growls, sparks all along her form, not bothering to hold it back since she is being limited anyway, her eyes steadily starting to get brighter the longer they wait. Last Order doesn't say anything, but she is also starting to glow from the electricity around her, clearly she agrees with them.

"Goddamn, settle the fuck down. This shit already happened." Accelerator tries to calm them down, but honestly he's mostly feeling warm because they genuinely care and are worried for him.

"Was the loss of consciousness because he was disconnected, because he hit the ground without being able to stop or because he was disconnected with no prior warning?" Yomikawa decides that is also important to know., turning to both the doctor and Accelerator.

"I'm pretty sure it was a mix of hitting his head and the suddenness of it, but honestly I can't say since we never tried disconnecting him all that often during the stay so he could test it." Heaven admits openly.

"It was the suddenness of the disconnection, because I barely hit my head and I've had it happen before." Accelerator doesn't elaborate, but they take his word, since they know exactly what that means they must do. 

The night sky and the lights of the city. The sound of an engine. Accelerator slumped in the seat of a car, unconscious. Unlike other people, he opens both eyes, letting out a grunt, before shifting his gaze with a tired huff. In the seat next to him is someone not that much older, with brownish red hair, a calm look and a slight smile. "You again." His tone is tired and almost emotionless. "Did you know that in a pinch, the body will continue to work on its own?" The teen is clearly driving, gaze not leaving the road. "Which means the man who saved my teacher's life didn't have to die." A gun is pulled, aimed at his neck and his smile falls, but he doesn't appear all that surprised. Accelerator is leaning away from him, crutch at his side, suspicion clear in him. "Who's putting you up to this? Is it another one of Shiokishi's traps?" Clearly he's had way too much shit happen to just let it go.

"That's true and I'm so damn glad for that, otherwise the idiot might not have fucking survived, much less made it this far." Heaven groans, though he's being honest because Accelerator himself and Yoshikawa most likely would not be here if the body could not maintain itself in a pinch.

"He is part of the dark side then?" Mikoto is starting to realize you really can not know who is part of it, because she had not even suspected him in the slightest bit.

"Wow, right for the threats? Fair after everything." Touma can't really argue that because he was attacked to his knowledge before losing consciousness.

"Holy shit, you look cute as shit even though it's not sleep, but it at least means you got some rest." Yomikawa is not happy for why he's getting the rest or any of that, but she is grateful he is getting some.

"Good lord, he has some real balls to be saying that after everything." Index mutters to herself, wondering where the hell he was hiding that spine of steel earlier, the entire thing with masks and simply hiding parts of your personality confusing the shit out of her.

"Jesus christ, nothing is going well." Yoshikawa bemoans, wanting to bite at her nails, and instead choosing to sip on her drink, anxious and so worried, because what is the plan here?

"Misaka appreciates that he chose to help you, as well as that you are being remembered as a good person, exclaims Misaka Misaka, curious to know how many of the people you know in the dark are only allies and how many have become your friends." Last Order really is curious, and she is almost certain she has a pretty good idea of what at least the 3 in GROUP are.

"Fucking hell, it was so not the way I wanted to get rest or to fucking wake up, but it was better than what I was sued to so I took that shit." Accelerator grumbles, because he is far more used to waking up strapped to a table or with new scars he can't recall getting that eventually faded away, though he remembers where each one was. He might need to have the doc check those, now that he's thinking about it. Who the hell knows what might've been planted in his body? 

"It's true. You and I are both products of the same profession," He girls his gaze forward, a darkness coming forward, but not threatening. ' but still, regardless of how criminal it may seem, the fact remains that you saved someone who is dear to me than life itself." The back of the car is empty, but from the seat behind Accelerator it becomes clear the gun is aimed at his face. The boy looks tired and his gaze is slumped. "I owed you this. So now I'm paying you back." He nods once, the gun falling from where it was aimed. Accelerator clicks his tongue. "Just keep driving, ok?" The sentence becomes tired and exhausted at the end. The boy lets out a small laugh and a grunt in confirmation. It's a silver car, pretty nice one too, the glare of the lights making it hard to make out even the albino's bright hair, the driver barely seeable.

"Damn, at least he's not trying to pretend this is because he's nice, though I'm sure that's part of it." Yomikawa is grateful that the other boy seems to understand that her oldest could not possibly accept this if it were for something he had done already.

"About damn time someone paid you back." Yoshikawa knows for a goddamn fact that there are more than a good amount of dark siders that owe a favor of some sort to her albino and they lie in fear of the moment he calls it in.

"Why do you still sound so damn tired?" Touma frowns at the obvious lack of care his idiot brother is giving himself, dreading what else might come his way since he's clearly already struggling.

"Fucking get some goddamn sleep, you dumbass!" Mikoto exclaims in worry, because hearing him sound age old tired simply from some lack of sleep and being weary hurts her in a way she is still not used to.

"Night was the best damn time to act usually, leave me the hell alone, I got naps during the day and ate when the hell I could." Accelerator protests immediately because he knows what they're thinking, but he damn well tried to care for himself, but with the number of missions, it was kind of hard.

"He's making it seem like one dark side person to another, instead of a grateful teen to the one who saved his most precious thing, because he knows that won't be something you accept." Index is extremely glad to see that the boy had learned something like this from their earlier interaction alone.

Last Order does not say anything, wanting desperately to see what is going to happen and why, since this was not part of the time she was with him, and she was not trying to find him either, since he was talking and calling when he could.

"You don't appear to be hurt or anything, but it's also possible you're hiding it, though some of that exhaustion might be from the disconnect from the Network..." Heaven is trying to work it out in his head, especially since the Sister's should've noticed something, but he can't recall Last Order or the Sister's acting weird at any point, not during the night. 

"Where are you going to go?" "I have to kill that bastard Shiokishi." The response is quick and clear. The albino's gaze shifts down, narrowed in thought, a frown on his face. 'When he finds out that he didn't finish me off, he's going to take advantage of the most vulnerable weakness I have.' He sounds annoyed and angry at that. A cooker opening, soup, mushrooms and beef patties sitting inside, Yoshikawa sitting to the right, a small grin on her face, Yomikawa on the left and Last Order between them, all at the table in the living room, looking happy and relaxed. 'But there's more than just her I must fight to protect.' The night sky, buildings from Academy blocking out almost all starlight. 'I have to protect everything to fight him. Either that or..' He grins with a barely muffled laugh, the darkness easy to see, clearly he's not going to use his newer methods to deal with this.

"Accelerator..." Yomikawa breathes softly, because who could possibly mix up that simple, pure thought of wanting to protect not only Last Order, but also her and Yoshikawa, even though he was almost killed.

"I love you, you damn brat." Yoshikawa grins widely, watching a faint blush cover his face, but she is not braced or prepared for the gentle, soft, shy smile she gets in return, which has her grin turning soft and gentle itself, tears gathering in her eyes at his progress.

"You are not going to be nice to him now, are you?" Touma asks mischievously, because it almost sounded like the albino was not planning to kill or fuck up the damn man's plans, which is just so unlike him, especially with his family at risk.

"You better give him hell." Mikoto scolds the teen, because no way in hell is her brother, sister and family getting hurt because the albino chose a gentler path the one time he shouldn't have.

"At least you are not too badly injured or you would not be thinking like this. Plus, you are making great progress, but you're still going to have to come to the therapy sessions, understand?" Heaven makes sure the teen knows this because he might be making progress, but to slow or stop now would make it easy for him to go back to old habits.

"Go make his life a living hell in the only way you possibly can." Index has a wicked grin on her face, because she has a feeling she might know the approach he'll go for and she can't wait.

"Misaka was not prepared for this, admits Misaka Misaka, turning to her dad and hugging him, offering up the words 'I love you'." Last Order is crying a bit, happy tears that he was able to do something like that, to think it even to himself, glad he wants to protect their little family.

Accelerator sets a gentle hand on her back, running his hand up and down, an uncertain look on his face as he seems to hesitate on something, before catching a glimpse of the two women's faces, soft, gentle, fond, and letting his own gentle and form a grin that could only be called loving. "I love you too." The words aren't spoken loudly, but even just being able to admit that much out loud is something they'll take. Last Order chokes and hugs him tighter, while Yomikawa and Yoshikawa grin brighter at him, tears falling down their faces now too.

'There's an easier way.' The shift in his tone is like a resting beast waking up. The grin spread across his face, eyes wide in delight and darkness, clearly amused. 'Early bird catches the worm. But someone as drenched in blood as me doing it like that instead might be more appropriate.' He seems entirely too amused by whatever he's planning. The car is still going. "Listen close Accelerator." The albino has his phone to his ear, gaze focused on it. "Head straight for the Observatory in school district 21." It's the blonde, so clearly he survived and got out as well. "Huh?" Accelerator asks, leaning forward a bit. "Why? Is that where Shiokishi's secret hiding place is or something?" He almost sounds interested. "No." The tone the blonde uses is serious. The night sky. "But this fight in particular is going to require some additional political preparation.' The albino tilts his head more towards his phone, listening and clearly not liking it, his mouth parted slightly.

"Oh no, politics." Yomikawa groans, because she hates anything to do with them, much less the people themselves who seem to think differently from everyone else in some way, entitled assholes.

"Why the hell is that making its way into the dark side?" Mikoto growls lowly, because she rarely if ever has to pay attention to that, and yet she knows for damn sure that the GROUP people will know every person by at least a single name.

"You are not as blood stained as you seem to think, not anymore." Touma rebukes easily, because even by that point the blood on his hands had lessened even if only just a bit, it was still not nearly as bad, which is an improvement.

"Oh? So you were the first target, huh?" Yoshikawa mutters, because it's clear the blonde is not injured from the way he speaks, meaning he was likely not targeted by anyone after escaping the van.

"Misaka is so glad you called your friend, exclaims Misaka Misaka, happy to see you lean on people when you need it." Last Order is wiggling in excitement, because he had not only admitted to himself that he had more people to protect, but had called on someone else for help when he needed it.

"You are making progress, but the way you plan on doing this is going to be either absolutely amazing or pathetically disastrous." Index knows that most plans don't survive contact with the enemy, so she can't wait to see what happens here.

"So everyone likely made it out, how interesting..." Heaven is starting to see why these 4 were put into a group together and asked to work together, because their abundance of abilities - Esper and magical - makes them an almost perfect team, especially with how professional they are managing to be.

"God, I fucking hate politics and politicians, they are hard as shit to speak to and they can't do actual footwork worth a damn." Accelerator has his fair share of running into those fuckers in an attempt for him to join their programs and he fucking refused everyone because he has such a political place being the 1st ranked level 5 Esper. 

"We need to find someone who has the same kind of pull as the governing board." The albino's gaze narrows as he turns towards the phone more. "Know anyone? I sure don't." He seems to hate this but also knows it's necessary. The headlights are bright on this car, but it's nice and they're clearly making fast progress. "Monaka Oyafune. She's hosting a stargazing party for all the children who were being held by the terrorists. She's got the biggest heart of anyone on the governing board. I don't like-" The car is zooming down the street, no other vehicles in sight. "-taking advantage of kindness, but she owes us one."

"Well damn, ruthless." Yomikawa looks amused, because she knows she would do the same if it threatened either of her kids.

"That's not taking advantage of kindness!" Yoshikawa protests because she has seen far too many do exactly that to not know what it would be and she refuses to let either of these dumbasses believe that.

"Wait, Oyafune...?" Mikoto is trying to remember why that name sounds familiar, because she knows it does, there must be something about that woman that got their attention, but why?

"Oh shit, the old lady from the assassination!" Touma exclaims in surprise, wondering how the hell their luck could work out like that in such a way that they can use her help this way.

"Honestly, I can't see any other way to do this. He's chosen a good strategy and perhaps unknowingly the best person for the job as well." Index praises Tsuchimikado and Accelerator, because the albino has interacted with the kids and the blonde seems to know he will manage with the politician.

"She really is a rather nice woman, I can't say I would hate having her in a higher place." Heaven knows her well enough, with his shadows and network spread everywhere, especially since she might yet still have a chance.

"Misaka does not like the tone you are taking here, admits Misaka Misaka, because she knows you must do this in order to protect us, but you should not have to protect us from pretty much the entire city." Last Order is frowning at the screen, because she loves her Dad, her family and most of the people are pretty ok in Academy City, but having to do things like this fucks them.

"Dear god, I fucking hate politicians, though I have to admit, Index is right in this, I was the best fucking choice in this damn case." Accelerator hates that he even has to say that, because he never wants to deal with them.

A round building. "Please leave." It's a deep male voice. Accelerator standing in front of a short man in a suit, wearing glasses. "Miss Oyafune no longer wants to live a life that leads her into both light and darkness." Accelerator shifts, a frown on his face, but listening. "You should understand that. As someone who lives in the world of darkness, you know how difficult it can be." He lowers his head, hair bouncing a bit, his eyes falling closed. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Sorry to bother you." He shifts, turning around to leave, only taking a step away. The man is watching him, the albino staring ahead looking, gaze almost blank. "I do have one question though." His gaze narrows, looking almost angry, hiding a soft heart. "Do you have any idea what happened to Oyafune?" The man clearly can tell he's being honest. "Has to do with her daughter." The teen looks over his shoulder at the man. "Huh?" He clearly has no idea what the man means.

"Wow, hitting you hard, huh?" Yomikawa can feel herself soften at that because goddamnit, that is her oldest, being talked to as an equal by a man at least double his age, at the youngest.

"I get it, I don't like it, but I get it." Yoshikawa murmurs, because she had not liked living in the dark, but living in light is just so vastly different, she can't imagine being both at once, which is why Accelerator amazes her, because he's trying so hard to do exactly that.

"She has a fucking daughter and still tried, without thinking to hide her?" Heaven sounds like he's beyond disbelief and fallen straight into a sudden lack of faith in the woman, because it sounds like she knew she was going into a life of dark and light, but she still chose not to protect her family?

"Misaka can not say she is happy with the woman's timing, says Misaka Misaka, wondering why she appears to not understand either side of the City very well despite trying to be a politician for it." Last Order is brutally blunt about her opinions, as always, since the woman had obviously not taken any precautions for her family.

"What a fucking dumbass." Touma deadpans, because he has a lot of friends that life in the dark and light, and he has plenty that fall more on either side than the other, but they are managing to live well, all of them younger than this woman, who appears to have given up after a fright.

"I can't say she has much of my faith or favor anymore either, to give up so quickly and without returning the favor to you." Index frowns because to just stop and in fact go backwards with progress is stupid, but to also not return a favor simply because of a scare?

"Since when the fuck are you so damn polite?! How fucked up are you mentally right now to not be pushing this the way you might usually?" Mikoto asks softly, because she knows him, knows her brother well at this point and he would usually at least give more of a push, in an attempt to get his way since this pertains to Last Order and his family's safety, but he had been polite and walked away.

Accelerator clicks his tongue, because the mental place he had been at that point was not great, but it had also certainly not gotten all that much better at any point after either, so there is that. 

The man leans forward, gaze and demeanor serious. "During the time she was promoting regulations that would control the export of weapons, she received an unfired pistol addressed to her. A photo of her daughter was also in that package." Accelerator turns around, paying more attention, clearly he gets it. "Ultimately nothing came of it, but I suspect it was Shiokishi. He is quite the war hawk after all." The albino shifts, grunting harshly and a barely there nod. The man is standing straight, only 3 feet from the albino, who is mostly turned to face him, but not completely. "It was after that that Miss Oyafune left the front lines. If she gets involved with you, then once again..." he trails off but its clear what he means.

"How dare he?!" Yomikawa can't even begin to express in words how much she wants to punch this guy in the face, destroy his fucking everything, because she gets it, but there's no need to insult her child at the same time! Yoshikawa can't even manage words, simply lets a wide, vicious grin sprawl across her face, mind already running on what she might be able to find to get this guy to apologize.

"What is he even thinking?" Heaven sighs, wondering if this man is going to survive this encounter or not, since that was not exactly subtle or anything, despite his attempts at it.

"It's clear he's still treating you like a kid and I hate that." Touma has a fire in his eyes, not hatred, but a certain determination, because he does not like when people intentionally - or unintentionally - talk down to those who should be equals.

"Misaka does not like this man, fumes Misaka Misaka, upset at what he is not only insinuating, but also at the insult that you are the dark side and can not protect them either, despite already stating that he knows you lived there your whole life." Last Order has her arms crossed, cheeks puffed out, wondering what she might be able to get the Sisters to do to help with a little prank on the man.

"I can understand why she backed out, but she should've been prepared for that when she got into the job itself." Mikoto damn well knew what she was going to likely end up getting into when she found out about the Sister's project, but she still went through with everything she did, because she had a reason, a will to do so. It's sad that most of the adults in the city do not hold that same will.

"Jesus, he's a literal fucking idiot." Index breathes in horror, wondering how on earth a man as unsubtle and extremely biased as this could've possibly landed the job - or at least that's what she assumes he is - of secretary of the politician.

"Oh no....." Accelerator groans, he had been hoping it might skip this because he was definitely far more gentle on the kid and the old lady then he would've been a while ago and he damn well knows they're going to either tease him or make him feel loved, which still embarrasses him the slightest bit. 

Accelerator closes his eyes and turns his head, clearly intending to leave soon. "I get it." The tone he uses heavily implies he wishes he didn't get it as well as he does. He starts to walk away, but another voice interjects and he stops, the man looking over his shoulder. "Excuse me." It's an elderly woman, with gray hair, a few wrinkles and her eyes closed, wearing an orange sweater, red scarf and a skirt. "Who is this gentleman?" She's clearly the one who spoke. Accelerator looks over his shoulder at her, gaze soft. "I'm nobody, lady.' He closes his eyes and shifts forward again. "I was just asking for directions." He starts moving away yet again, only getting another 3 or so steps before he stops, the man speaking next as he leans forward. "You must've had some idea that this would be the case. And yet you still came here. Tell me what's happened." The woman watches from over the man's shoulder.

"The guts..!" Touma wheezes in disbelief, because what right does he have to ask for information at that point after turning him away?

"Can I maybe light him up a bit? Please? Also, holy shit, she is a lot older than I thought, for some reason?" Mikoto exclaims in surprise, because she was picturing someone younger for some reason.

"Misaka can not say she likes the way this is going, mutters Misaka Misaka, already having a low opinion of the secretary man and an ok one on his lady, who seems to not plan ahead." Last Order does not look all that impressed by the two, but there is concern in her eyes for her guardian, who sounds so tired, so done, so ready to just... stop.

"You're not allowed to take that tone, it's not something that should be allowed, fuck!" Yomikawa can barely see through her tears because what teenager should sound so done, so understanding of the darker nature of humanity?

"You had better come to us at your bad times, you understand me? Low, high, fucking bored, I don't give a shit, you feel bad you come to us or whoever the fuck is closest." Yoshikawa points a finger at the albino, who gives her a small nod, clearly he knows saying no or not doing it are not options. They all silently wonder what exactly that means he will do.

"Surely that man is not so stupid as to think his higher up would not notice him talking to a rather strange looking boy, and you are not a damn nobody, you're a fighting spirit and don't you try to disagree or I will show you fucking hell!" Index pokes the older teen in the chest with the last few words, wondering if perhaps she should show them just in case before they leave, if the higher powers would let her.

"He really needs to back off, he is pushing way too far and you're already hurting, he doesn't need anything more, just leave." Heaven frowns at the man's audacity, since it's extremely clear to anyone - all of the ones in the room at least - that the teen is not in need of a goddamn interrogation but rather a hug and some rest, maybe some food and definitely coffee.

"I might've done something, but damn if the kids weren't close by and fuck if I wasn't just so damn tired and done with that night, day, everything." Accelerator heaves an exhausted, heavy, sad sigh as he recalls the bullshit that happens over the next few hours. 

Accelerator tips his head forward, only noticed by how his head dips from behind. "What difference does it make? No matter what trouble I may endure with that son of a bitch Shiokishi, I'm pretty certain you're better off not knowing about it." The man seems surprised by the answer, mouth agape because he clearly read exactly what was said to him. The old lady looks surprised as well. The man lowers his head a bit, eyes closing. "I'm sorry." He appears to genuinely mean it as well. "Don't be. It's my problem.' He's got his back to them still, the four prongs that serve as the feet of his crutch chilling, the man and old lady both looking at him, their backs the only thing to be seen. "I should've just gone it alone to begin with." He sounds resigned and tired, likely used to this, as he starts to move away, a darker car parked several feet away.

"No, it's good you went to them, honey." The last word slips out without much thought on Yomikawa's part, simply wanting to comfort the tired, exhausted child that is more soldier then person at this point sometimes.

"Don't fucking apologize!" Yoshikawa snaps, because what the fuck is that apology going to do when he goes into battle against the enemy?

"I fucking love your answer, but why the hell do you always do things alone?" Mikoto groans, because he has at least 3 other teenagers that would come help him at his request, since they are working together, at least for the moment.

"Accelerator..." Touma mutters, awed at his brother's strength and everything, but wishing desperately for the adults to help take some of his goddamn burden that is easily weighing on him at that moment.

"Misaka is not happy that they are not helping you, offers Misaka Misaka, wondering what the world has become that the City is so cleanly divided into Dark and Light, with no one really wanting to cross both." Last Order is extremely angry that no one else has ever bothered to dip into both sides, because she damn well knows that's the only way to become a person with morals.

"The emotional pain at the moment, it's almost horrifying..." Heaven really can't much say they are being held in all that high of a regard with him at the moment, since they are choosing to let this teenager, clearly in need of help and used to going alone, asking them for help, to walk away.

"What fucking idiots. You could possibly die in this fight and he can offer no more than an apology? What shit." Index snarls, because there is so much they could at least attempt, to try or something, but they have chosen to completely ignore that and instead offer him nothing.

"I was not taking anymore shit that night, I was already so damn done and exhausted, plus if we're being honest, with the choker off, my hormone balance went out of whack, so this is likely what I could've been like if my ability didn't change things so much." Accelerator knows that his ability messes with a lot of his hormones, which also affects his mental and emotional health. 

He looks tired and almost youthful from the side, a satellite and lamp in the background, as well as numerous trees. 'After the fight with that bastard is over, I'll be treated like a terrorist.' He grits his teeth and closes his eyes, clearly this is not something he wants and it pains him. 'But so what. I've already made up my mind. And what's more-' The choker around his neck, the light on the battery green, a grim frown on his face, the round building just barely seeable past his hair. '-even if I turn that kid I'm trying to protect against me, I'm still going to keep fighting for her safety. It doesn't change my obligations.' He sounds grim, resigned, but he's also talking himself into doing it. He's reaching for the battery when a new voice rings out. "Hey, don't I know you?" He gives a small gasp, fingers stopping before his battery.

"No, disagrees Misaka Misaka, knowing she would never turn against her guardian, never, nothing could ever make her do that!" Last Order denies, cuddling closer to the albino.

"It may be an obligation, but don't go making yourself unable to get home, dumbass!" Yomikawa groans, wondering how the hell she got herself the most difficult, problem children available in the city besides Touma himself.

"Thank god, that person has managed to get you to stop from doing stupid things." Yoshikawa sighs, because with his thoughts going like that and him already going for his choker, she knows he was going to do something stupid.

"Don't get fucking hurt, you stupid shit." Heaven wonders why he got stuck with all the troublesome patients, because he damn well knows the other hospitals don't complain about their patients.

" I sure as fuck would've joined you as a terrorist if it meant my Sisters and brothers got to stay fuckin safe, you fucker." Mikoto growls, well aware that she would give up everything, even her level in order to protect those closest to her in any way.

"If it meant protecting people, I would damn well stand by your side and fight everyone, as long as someone is being protected." Touma easily places himself at his family's side, because who the hell else would do it if not him?

"It's a smart idea, but the execution and reaction would be far worse than you are thinking and that would not make Last Order or any of us here, very happy, you idiot." Index frowns as she bluntly tells Accelerator the issue with this, though also making it clear she agrees with his reasoning for doing it.

"You dumbasses..." Accelerator mutters fondly, a small blush on his face, as well as a soft, small grin that he doesn't bother to hide as he looks at all of them. 

The albino stops walking, a kid seen over and to the side of his shoulder. It's the little boy, still wearing that red hoodie. "You're that hero from earlier, aren't you? What are you doing out here?" The kid is clearly curious. "That's none of your business kid." The albino's head dips a bit. The boy doesn't appear to accept that answer, his gray eyes wide and bright, determined. "You're going somewhere to fight again, aren't you?' Perceptive, as most kids are. The old lady and man both seem surprised, paying attention to the little boy. "You're off to save more people, like you did before.' He rushes forwards, passing across the screen in front of the two of them, before stopping not even a foot away from the albino's back. He's looking up at him, barely reaching his shoulder. "I want you to take me with you." He moves, going around to stand in front of the albino, looking determined and ready, clearly he wants to help.

"Aww." Yomikawa can't help herself, because this is only part of what kids are like around the albino and she finds it cute as shit.

"What the hell are the chances?" Mikoto exclaims in amusement, because who else would recognize him but the kid he had saved hours earlier?

"Holy shit, why do you look so soft and yet burdened?" Touma growls, because that is his brother, he should be able to be soft and cute and adorable and anything else without looking like the world rests on his shoulders.

"It would be a kid that manages to get you to stop and think things through a bit more." Index nods knowingly, because who else would manage, aside from someone who is small and can not protect themselves, just like Last Order?

"He's got some guts and he's brave, I'll damn well give him that." Yoshikawa can appreciate that the kid is trying his hardest to make sure the albino does not do this alone, not after everything.

"I actually rather liked the little shit, almost wonder where the fuck I might find him again." Accelerator mumbles, he really had liked the kid, and honestly he's always had a soft spot for them, maybe he could get a job as a babysitter or in a daycare?

"Don't get hurt. Don't let that little shit get hurt either." Heaven says easily, because he already has no doubt that the dumbass will in fact protect himself and the kid if he manages to convince.

"Misaka wants to thank that kid, states Misaka Misaka, extremely happy that there was someone to stop you from doing a bloody massacre that you would've hated yourself for." Last Order has grateful tears on her face, hands in front of her chest, staring at the tiny boy her age that looks like he understands her guardian in a way most don't. 

"I'll fight by your side." Accelerator looks down on the kid -literally not in any other way, since the kid is shorter than him - gaze soft and nothing dangerous to be seen. "You got to be kidding me, you little brat. Can you even hear the words coming out of your mouth?" He sounds softer as well, though there's a certain steel there that comes from having Last Order as someone to watch out for, like a parent or older sibling watching out for their kid/sibling. The little boy doesn't let that deter him, looking almost desperate. "I just know that wherever you're going, it's probably going to be super dangerous.' The man is watching in surprise and sadness, mouth open a bit, while the old lady looks sad, as well as a bit amused. "If there are people who are in as much trouble as I was, then I want to help them, like you helped me." The boy's voice starts to shake and break, the old lady letting out a faint gasp and looking down. Accelerator's grip around his crutch gets stronger, a small creak coming from the material. "That's not necessary.'

"He's so fucking earnest.." Mikoto can't help the way she grasps at her heart, because this kid is so fucking cute and he's trying so hard.

"You are such a parent, and it shows every time you interact with someone younger than you even slightly as well as with the occasional older person." Yomikawa teases her son because he needs to get teased since he will never have been teased enough.

"What the hell were the two of them expecting?" Yoshikawa can't believe the damn woman and man's attitude facing all this, they must've known what they were getting into.

"The information about who helped rescue the kids must've been kept under wraps so that GROUP could be used again and without anyone knowing they exist, a sort of secret weapon." Heaven mutters, more than aware how that works since he sometimes has to use experimental drugs and medicine - secret weapons of their own right - in order to help patients get better.

"Misaka approves of his reasoning but still would not let him go, declares Misaka Misaka, happy someone wants to help fight at your side and save people, even if that's not exactly what you're doing." Last Order has a soft, fond look in her eyes, almost familiar and it takes Mikoto and Touma a moment to realize that must be the look they get when looking at the younger girls they care for. The older sibling look.

Index can't even say anything, simply shakes her head in exasperation and exhaustion at the adults of the city, munching through some popcorn or chips or something crunchy.

"He really can see right through you without even trying. If it wasn't going to be so dangerous, I'd say take him, but he might get hurt since there's no telling what the asshole has set up." Touma grumbles, because he would love to get the chance to see his brother interact with kids more often. Orphanages take volunteers, maybe they can go there and bond with each other and kids?

"He was such a cute little shit, trying so hard to get me to actually take him and he didn't seem to give a damn that I already saved him that night or anything. Fucking smart little shit too." Accelerator has a small smile on his face because the kid had reminded him the slightest bit of Last Order, but honestly he had just enjoyed his presence, though not until much later. 

He tilts his head a bit, eyes hidden and clearly trying to deter the kid, a bit of a frown on his face. "An almighty level 5 doesn't need help." His gaze is on the boy, soft and yet hard in a certain way, the light showing on his eyes and the left side of his body. The boy has his hands up by his chest, fisted and almost desperate. "Come on! I don't want to stay here and watch Academy City get turned over to all those stupid cowards." He clearly knows more than most kids his age. The old lady shifts, something settling in her, or perhaps those words hit a soft spot. She gives a small grin, letting out a hum. Accelerator's back is still to the other two, the boy in front of him, almost at the end of the parking lot. Two more people rush over, a young woman wearing a pink shirt and darker pink skirt as well as an officer.

"What the hell?" Index breathes, because she's not even sure whether she's more incredulous or if she's disturbed, because that kid had understood something that most of the adults either miss or don't give a damn about, which largely speaks about the entire City's priorities.

"Really trying your hardest here, aren't you?" Yomikawa muses, looking faintly sad, since that is her oldest playing up the level 5 card in order to get the kid to stop trying to join him in a dangerous fight.

"He's so damn right!" Yoshikawa barely gets out before she bursts into cackles, because she really doesn't want those cowards in charge of the city either but her vote against others doesn't mean much.

"Kids are such perspective little shits, aren't they just?" Heaven sounds amused because they always manage to see something an adult doesn't, interestingly enough, because they see things in a simpler way, even if they see the bad.

"Misaka wants to know what that woman plans, demands Misaka Misaka, because that is the look of someone who might be moving a plan forward or is at least debating their options." Last Order knows that look damn well, having seen it on both Mom and Accelerator's faces when they are making their plans.

"He's cute as shit and all, but why did they take so long to get there?" Mikoto really hates how fucking neglectful adults can be, since if that had been anyone but Accelerator from the Dark side, they likely would've killed the kids, just cause.

"Trying to make yourself the bad guy as the big bad level 5 isn't going to work on this kid, brother. He already sees you as a damn hero, someone who rescues and saves people, so good damn luck." Touma is amused by this as well, though there is sadness because in what world should a teenager be trying to fight alone and have only a child offer to help?

"Goddamn that kid..." Accelerator heaves a tired sigh, because while he's glad the talk he had with the boy appears to have been what changed the woman's mind, he still would rather have not had it, since the kid was so damn forceful, desperate even. 

They each set a hand on the boy's shoulder, perhaps having heard Accelerator's statement and got worried. "Come one." The cop says. The cop is between the Esper and the boy. "Let's go." The woman comments, both starting to lead the kid away. Accelerator watches, the boy has a hold of the cop's belt loop, but he continues to look over his shoulder, that one eye looking sad and downtrodden. Accelerator lets out a low growl, almost a hum, watching after the kid with soft eyes, even as shadows literally cover him, perhaps thinking on the boys words. "It's true then.' The old woman's voice, drawing a startled gasp from Accelerator who turns his head to look at her, the woman closer to him, the man standing in shock several feet back. "You are planning to fight him, aren't you? Come on, be honest." She comes to a stop.

"She really thought you were lying?" Yoshikawa demands in disgruntlement because why the hell would someone just lie about something like that?

"Awww, he wants to help so damn bad...!" Index coos, because god that kid is just so precious and pure, wanting to help in order to save others like him and everything.

"Fuck yeah, act without that damn man's consent, do it bitch!" Mikoto cheers, because clearly the man had not expected the woman to interact or say anything to the boy, her damn brother, who was planning to start a damn war for his family.

"Something tells me she's going to surprise us." Yomikawa has a sly smile on her face, because that woman has a spine of steel somewhere inside her, the woman can just tell, but it's currently being bent.

"At least they're trying, though I can't say I appreciate that casual discrimination against Espers." Heaven frowns at the way the cop - the stronger, faster, armed man - had stood between Accelerator and the kid, as if the teen might decide to kill him for no reason.

"Fucking hell, that woman is just something else. You are honestly trying so damn hard that you are making sure the kid got back safe." Touma is fucking over the moon with how much he loves his damn brother, his entire family for that matter, because they are doing everything to help each other.

"Misaka wishes she could help you at the moment, but understands, mutters Misaka Misaka, knowing that if this was not something you got over with only a little push you might've done far worse." Last Order knows that there are steps of his healing where she can only remain by his side and do nothing more, but she is glad someone was there in the moment she could not be.

"Goddamn that fucking cop, what an asshat, I was fucking so damn done and focused on everything else, his shit was completely ignored, fucking shit ass motherfucking-" Accelerator continues to curse under his breath for a few more moments, because he doesn't stand discrimination well, but he hadn't noticed with everything else going on that night. 

"Miss Oyafune." The man clearly is worried. The kid is almost in the bus, the cop at his back and the woman by his side, still looking sad. "Who exactly were these cowards that young boy was speaking of?' He gets in, the woman following behind. "Does that refer-" Her hands are fisted at her side, the dark car almost at her side, that albino having turned to face her completely. "-to the darkness that lurks in the city or to those who know of this darkness but give up the fight." She lowers her head, clearly having thought hard on this. "What am I supposed to do at this point?" Accelerator's shifts, his gaze still soft, but it is determined and strong. "Nobody cares." He's facing her, leaning on the crutch so he's titled a bit, a lot more in the shadows and darkness than the woman. "This is your life, isn't it? You get to decide." The woman turns and heads towards the car, a small hum leaving her at his words. She gives a small grin. A fist hits the car, a thunk ringing out from that, the man letting out a gasp of surprise from where he's gotten closer.

"Holy shit!" Yomikawa gapes, before bursting into startled laughter, quickly joined by Yoshikawa's cackles, because she knew there was a reason she had liked that woman and that right there must be it.

"Poor kid..." Heaven mutters, though there's a smile on his face from the force Oyafune had used on the car, since he himself is a bit surprised.

She's asking the hard questions, and you're over here giving her the best answer in all honesty." Mikoto is so glad this woman might soon have a position in the City, because she seems to have something others do not.

"Holy shit man, sometimes you give the most cryptic advice and other times its the bluntest shit I've ever heard." Touma chokes out, before laughing as well, because that had really been so blunt and that hit had surprised him as well.

Index chokes on her food in surprise at the hit, coughing and taking the water offered to her from slender fingers, fumbling with the lid until smaller hands take it and open it, chugging it in order to breathe, before staring in surprise. Last Order is giggling, shocked by the power and in awe of the woman's strength, because she wants to be that strong too.

"That is one of the reasons that bitch has any of my respect." Accelerator has a small grin on his face, because he had not expected it, but being weak was not something you can be when crossing the dark and the light. 

"Miss Oyafune?" He sounds worried. Accelerator is watching from where he was, not having moved a step. "My eyes have finally been opened." She removes her hand, bringing it back to her side and turning to the albino, which shows a pretty decent dent that was not there before. "I've decided on the best course of action." She tilts her head up, a certain spirit and determination in her. "We're going to Shiokishi's place." Accelerator exhales harshly, seeming surprised, before he turns to the side, clicking his tongue, his eyes closing.

"Hell yeah!" Mikoto, Touma and Index cheer, because their brother had managed to convince the woman to help them out of their situation, which is exactly what they need, especially since the man can turn off his choker.

"Misaka hopes this works, begs Misaka Misaka, because if it fails things will get much worse." Last Order wonders if perhaps praying might help her dad, but likely not, since he doesn't give much of a shit about god.

"Don't get hurt, you dumbass." Heaven says clearly, because if he gets hurt, the entire thing will definitely fail for certain and he might not survive.

"Dear god, she is definitely my favorite and at this very moment, nothing will ever change that shit." Yomikawa has a wide grin on her face, because that is some serious strength and she definitely has a strong spine once she puts her mind to something.

"But how the hell are you going to remain undiscovered through all of this, because I doubt he will not have surveillance or spies." Yoshikawa is trying to desperately figure out their plan here, because nothing is going the way she thought it might.

"That woman is something else, that is for damn sure." Accelerator will readily admit this is probably the only person he respected from almost the get go of meeting her, especially since she had already shown herself to be an interesting person. 

A screen depicting all of GROUP gathered somewhere, a dark car barely seen behind, Oyafune dressed in a suit and talking with them. "GROUP? Why that vixen." It sounds like a male voice, faintly metallic. The man from earlier, Sugitani, standing and awaiting orders. "What do you think the chances are that she'll actually resort to using hard line measures?" Legs encased in metal, on tapping at the floor in impatience or a similar emotion. "It does have something to do with DRAGON, after all." He stops tapping his leg. The two are in a really interesting place, pillars along the sides, a door or window behind the man sitting on what could be a throne, strange designs on the pillars. "They're certain to be coming. So, we will engage them here. This is all out war." The man does not move from his position as he responds, "Yes, sir."

"That bastard from before." Touma glares because there is no way that was a damned coincidence, so what was the plan?

"Fuck, he knows about you lot now." Mikoto grumbles, though she has a feeling they were not trying to be sneaky for a reason, but what?

Index is staring at the screen, watching it all and something comes to mind, that has her choking back her laughter, in the case she is right. Last Order is pretty certain she knows what they're going to do, but maybe not?

"You aren't even trying to hide, so what is your damn plan then?" Yoshikawa knows exactly how the albino and GROUP could've hidden and the fact they're not trying means their plan relies on him knowing the woman is with them.

"Holy fucking shit, he is a damn stalker and there must be something the woman really wants to know about DRAGON." Yomikawa is honestly curious about what Oyafune wants to know about DRAGON, but it's not her business, not like whatever shit her son is getting into.

"What bullshit are you about to use on this man?" Heaven deadpans, because it's clear they are going to do something not awful, but extremely underhanded and sneaky, but what?

"God, I fucking loved that plan so damn much." Accelerator says before laughing a bit, a wide grin on his face because the genuine amusement he got from this plan can not even be described. 

A giant metal armor thudding around, clearly patrolling. Accelerator peering around a corner from an alleyway, Musujime right behind him and the rest further back. He looks completely uninterested. "Oh great, you see that thing on top? It's an AIM jammer." She leans back against the wall. She starts shifting around something metal that she has in her hand. "Control of our abilities is about to be pretty restricted." Accelerator lets out a bark of laughter. "He knew we would come and already covered his bases against us." There's darkness in his eyes. Oyafune is further in the alley, Tsuchimikado behind her looking unimpressed, hands in his pockets. "So then, what is our plan of action?" She sounds ready. "Isn't it obvious?" The darkness has spread to his voice as well. His choker, which is currently green, as well as an extremely wide grin. "We continue to break straight through." He clicks the choker and the light turns red.

"Why?" Yoshikawa and Yomikawa despair together, giving each other blank stares as they try to figure out why their son is such a destructive little shit because there were so many other damn ways to go about that.

"Holy shit, those are the same machines that came to you after Kihara!" Mikoto notes, wondering if they are generic or if there is something to tell the difference between person, or if they are all to the City.

"I like that you are at least trying to be sneaky." Index grins a bit, because it was pretty clear from the start that sneaking in was not going to be easy.

"Misaka thinks the plan needs some work, states Misaka Misaka, well aware that the plan is likely not including the destruction her dad is about to cause since he hasn't gotten enough action and his blood is getting ready." Last Order almost looks despaired, but she is far more used to him causing trouble and making a mess.

"At least tell me that you're going to get Oyafune to this bastard before you do stupid things." Touma groans and rubs at his face, taking a sip of his coffee, wondering how much more he'll need before this is over.

"Just don't get injured or fucking kill anyone, because I swear to god-!" Heaven points his finger threateningly at the albino, who glances at him and then away, because he's really not sure how to fucking respond to that, which is all the answer the man needs as he groans in despair.

"Fucking hell, I had to get the extra energy and shit out some how and there was not really any chance before this. Leave me alone." Accelerator pouts because he knows most of them are probably not happy about his plan, but it fucking worked. 

The wall decimated by wind, debris flung all over the place. Musujime is closest, with Accelerator at her side reaching for his choker, Oyafune at his side, and the blonde standing a few feet to the side. "Let's go." The albino starts moving forward, the woman both following him. "Tsuchimikado, you stay here and stand guard." Metal hallways. "Miss Oyafune, your job will be to speak with Shiokishi, one on one." They've settled into a new formation, Musujime to the left and Accelerator on the right, Oyafune in the middle of them, as they head for the screen. They are in front of her. "Accelerator and I will stay just ahead of you and break down the walls as we go along.' They all look determined and ready for just about anything. "But be prepared to stand right in the line of fire at the very end." The woman nods and gives a grunt.

"Wait, where the fuck is that fucker at?" Mikoto grumbles because Unabara is missing at the moment, so where the fuck is he and what is he doing?

"Wait, are you telling me-?" Touma chokes out in surprise, turning to the albino who has an amused look in his eyes, which has the noir bursting into laughter.

"Smart, very smart. It's a decent plan, assuming nothing goes wrong." Index notes, though she damn well knows something is going to go wrong because nothing lasts with enemy contact.

"At least you're being honest with her." Yomikawa wonders if perhaps that's helpful, because the woman seems to appreciate it and is definitely aware of what might come to her, which means she stands a chance.

"I think that there are issues with that. This bastard already had AIM diffusion fields, he's got to have something for you assholes inside too." Yoshikawa can't spot anything that might fuck with their ability's though, so she's keeping a close eye out.

"Something is going to go wrong, Misaka can feel it, exclaims Misaka Misaka, since that last sentence just felt far too much like a jinx." Last Order would know this well, having fought and messed with Worst enough to know what jinxes and other such things are.

"God, I fucking loved this damn day so much, at least at that fucking point, even if I was exhausted as fuck and everything." Accelerator has a small smile on his face, since this was one of his best memories of this, though he'd have preferred if things had ended better.

"Oh fucking hell." Heaven sighs and wonders whether this is part of the plan or not. 

A door comes down, landing directly between Oyafune and the two Espers, blocking her from view. Accelerator grunts in surprise while Musujime blinks, both turning to look at the door. "Musujime!" Accelerator's demand is wordless, but she still reaches out and touches the metal. "It isn't working. I think something else must've happened on the other side of this wall." The albino clicks his tongue and tilts his head down, already looking exhausted. "So you're useless." He reaches up to click his choker. "Might I challenge you two to a fight?" The voice interjects in their plan, both turning to face the speaker. It's Sugitani, who continues to get closer. "You don't listen to instructions, do you?" He almost sounds disappointed, but not scared for a man facing two level 5's.

Touma and Mikoto don't stand a chance, both bursting into laughter at the look on the two Esper's faces, both so different and yet so similar at the same damn time, which just hits them in a funny spot they weren't aware of.

"You should've been more careful with your words, warns Misaka Misaka, amused that your plan has already failed, though concerned on what this man might manage." Last Order had already seen the man in action and honestly is not exactly comfortable with him potentially fighting her dad.

"If he touches a hair on your fucking head." Yomikawa is letting off a dark aura, a gleam in her eyes that dares the man to hurt her child, in any way, with whatever action he makes next.

"There will be so much damn blackmail and shit everywhere, on so many people, once this is through." Yoshikawa declares like it is a law that will not be changed, a glint on her eyes and fingers already twitching like she's envisioning finding and spreading the information.

"It was a good plan, but why the hell does this man look so calm facing two level 5's?" Index does not like that, because it doesn't even appear to be arrogance or anything, simply a kind of confidence that is hard to obtain.

"I don't like whatever they've got planned, not with sending him out." Heaven already hates where this is going.

"Fuck, not this damn asshat again." Accelerator had hated every moment in this fuckers area, wanted nothing more than for him to just fucking stop.

"I said I didn't want to see you again." Accelerator tilts his head a bit. "And yet here you are, waking straight toward me." Clearly heard in his tone is how stupid he thinks that really is. The man stops moving. "I said to make every effort to prevent it. Clearly you haven't." He raises a cigarette towards his mouth. There's a good chunk of space between the three of them. "Why don't you tell us what you know about DRAGON." The man lifts the cigarette higher, hand cupping around it, as he lights it. A whistling sound comes, then Musujime gasps and collapses, the man lowering his arm and the albino turning with a grunt to his companion. "Poison. Musujime has the ability to pass through walls, so naturally that makes her a much higher priority than you." He clearly is trying to piss off the teen. "Are you going to tell me who you are?"

"What the fuck?!" Yoshikawa demands because poison might seem like something easy to get, but it's not and she has a feeling it wasn't bought but made.

"He's just going to fucking insult you like that?" Mikoto growls, sparks all along her body, because that is a direct insult to a level 5's face, no doubt about it, but that is also her brother.

"He's got some guts, to approach you with that kind of attitude." Touma snarls, hand already clenched into a fist and prepared to land a hit that he knows likely won't happen.

"The shit you put up with." Yomikawa shakes her head, wondering how the fuck she is going to manage to get that to stop, making plans to ensure it does.

"Misaka doesn't like this man, declares Misaka Misaka, crossing her arms as she tries to figure out what he plans." The casual insult to her dad has the girl crossing her arms, though she is definitely not happy that the man had poisoned the girl either.

"What the hell? How do you even get your hands on poison and is it lethal?!" Index is horrified at the lengths, as always, that the dark side are willing to go, but every glimpse into the dark side and the more ruthless people, just lets her see exactly how warped and broken her brother's soul is, as well as how it's mended.

"Oh no, there are so many types of poison, how is this going to end?" Heaven is already trying to think of how they might be able to finagle an antidote together, especially since they currently know nothing about it. He's also wondering if perhaps he needs to give another call, because this seems a bit far for some of the plans to go just to ensure they succeed. 

"God, this fucker had so much damn attitude and guts, I hated him right off the damn bat." Accelerator tips his head back with a groan, since the riddles had annoyed the shit out of him. 

The man tilts his head back. "Who am I?' He closes his eyes. "A descendant of the Kouga." He pulls out a gun. "I'm part of a band of dastardly spies who have been doing this sort of work in the name of justice since the times of old." Accelerator does not look overly impressed. "Oyafune is being handled. Once she is eliminated, the rest of Academy City's collective power can be mobilized, and that will be the end of you." He sounds and looks confident, despite his obvious caution. "And then, once we have Last Order secured as our final card, it'll be over." Accelerator had clearly not expected the man to tell him everything, eye wide in shock, and a small gasp escaping him, his eye falling closed a bit. He lets out a shaky exhale. 

"Oh hell no, he doesn't get to just throw that out there and expect nothing in response!" Yomikawa denies immediately, because the albino sure as hell will not let the man get away with that, she knows for certain.

"Misaka really was the target then, asks Misaka Misaka, wondering if it was her fault?" Last Order looks down, sad and angry that she is being used against her guardian yet again despite not even being there with him.

"Did he say Kouga?" Index mutters, trying to figure out who that might be, since it rings a bell somewhere within her. She thinks.

"Well, I want to know what happens, so let's fucking eat and then get some damn sleep." Yomikawa heads into the kitchen, determined to get some sleep and plot with Yoshikawa, since they must protect the kids.

"You heard the woman, up, up." Yoshikawa ushers the kids into the kitchen after her companion, following as well, Heaven trailing behind her. They eat a hearty dinner and then take turns going into the baths, though all the kids are too tired and don't give a damn and decide to just take a large one together, boys sticking to one side and girls the other.

(No, Yomikawa did not figure out a way to get a picture and she most certainly did not save it as her background, but if she did, who's to tell? Besides, they're all in the water covering any important bits, and they are her kids.)

No one has any trouble going to sleep that night, though there are worries and such, they refuse to think that the albino might get hurt or killed in any way, at least not until they see it, so they push aside those worries and slip into sleep. (If several hands are on the albino when he drifts off, who is he to mention it or refuse them, all things considered?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 581 32
After the Daihasei festival and the difficult challenge it brought to Misaka Mikoto and her friends, Gakuen Toshi welcomes a new mysterious guest fro...
12.6K 114 20
Short stories with your favorite characters, to laugh, to cry, to smile and to feel comforted when you most need it. Hi, welcome to my book, I'm Auro...
18.2K 576 26
In this story I'm aging the people of a certain scientific railgun by 1 year. But touma, index, motoharu, and other characters in toumas class are th...
15.2K 400 15
I have started a better version of this story so I recommend you read that instead. Thanks As soon as accelerator activated his platinum wings in his...