Balance, Baby

By OceansStories

Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 17

172 6 0
By OceansStories

I was sitting on the couch, Judah had his head in my lap. He fell asleep a while ago, but I wasn't tired. I was running my fingers through his hair and pushing it out of his face. I admired all of his features, running my fingers across them. He was so peaceful and adorable when he slept. I smiled as I kept messing with his hair. Another hour passed like that. He was a hard sleeper.

I finally laid my head on his shoulder, something about him demanded admiration. Seeing his face from a different angle, I started over. I analyzed each feature over again. My fingers ran across the bridge of his nose and over his cheek bones softly. Then his jawline and his lips. He stirred, so I pulled my hand back quickly. Eventually I ran my fingers through his hair again, over and over. I kept smiling as I admired him.

I whispered softly, "I love you, for real."

~

I was at work, about to get off. It was a lot slower than usual, so I just went around making sure all of the customers were content. I leaned on the checkout counter, bored. It didn't make sense to be slow on a Saturday night, but here I was. I sighed and started doodling on a piece of blank receipt paper. I began to get nauseous, really nauseous. My mouth started watering so I rushed to the bathroom. I barely made it in time, immediately emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl. I was on my knees on the cold, hard bathroom floor. 'Dude what the fuck?' I spit into the toilet and flushed it once I was sure I finished. I washed my hands and rinsed my mouth out as well as I could, wiping my tongue with paper towels and rinsing again.

'I fucking hate puke.' I left the bathroom and checked on the customers again. I glanced at the clock, realizing it was time for me to get off. I let my coworker know that I was heading out and made my way to the breakroom, checking my phone. There was a message from Reese, 

You guys coming tonight? Lmk

I typed my employee number in and grabbed my bag before heading out to my car. I sat down and texted Reese back, 

We'll see you there. Byob? Byow?

 Yeah ☺️ there's gonna be some but I'm bringing my own shit

I drove home listening to "Earned It" by The Weeknd. After that "Levitating" by Dua Lipa came on. I was vibing the entire drive, despite getting sick at work. I parked into a spot and got out of the car, making my way into the apartment. I walked into the door and Judah was watching tv on the couch.

"Hey," He looked at me smiling.

"The party is across town, so we gotta leave as soon as I'm ready," I closed the door behind me and walked towards my room.

"You going shopping tomorrow?" He asked loudly. 'Shit.' I had totally forgot it was my week to go shopping. I was so glad we handled our shopping like this, if we didn't I would never have food. I always forgot to go shopping.

"Yeah. I'll go tomorrow morning," I got out of my work outfit and started looking for something to wear.

"Thanks."

I decided to wear a white tube top with baggy ripped jeans, and my air forces. I wore silver jewelry: hoops, a choker, a few bracelets and a ring. I wanted to curl my hair, so I heated up my curling iron as I fixed my makeup. I put on lashes and added wings, contoured my face and put on highlight. I also spiced up my eyeshadow with silver sparkles and put some on my inner corners. I smiled at myself in the mirror, satisfied. Curling my hair always took a while, Judah walked into my room and flopped onto my bed.

"You take forever. We won't get there until 11 at this rate," He laughed, "You already look great, I never understood why you always do yourself up so extra."

"Because, I like to. I feel like a bad bitch," I continued curling strands around my iron.

"You're the baddest of all bitches, even when you're rocking sweats and a messy bun. This is overkill. You're bound to give an innocent, unexpecting man a heart attack someday," He had his head turned focusing on me, he was laying on his back.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "That's not my problem. I'd take it as a compliment. Looking nice makes me happy," I shrugged, "Overkill or not. I don't give a shit."

He smiled, "Alright, you do you," He sat up, "You almost done?"

"Yeah, I'll be good in like 5 or maybe 10 minutes," I only had a few more strands left.

"I'm getting dressed then," He stood up and walked over to me, looking in the mirror over my shoulder, "If I wore white too, would you hate it?"

I smirked as I put my arms down, "You're so cute."

"It's your fault for buying those shoes for me," He looked my reflection up and down, "You're so hot, you know that?"

I felt myself starting to blush, "I mean, you're one to talk," I replied lamely and put the curling iron down on the vanity.

He put his hands on my hips and smirked, "Yeah?" I just shook my head, smiling. He rested his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me, "I wanna kiss you."

I swallowed and looked at his reflection, "Well? What are you talking about it for?" I turned around and looked at him.

His arms loosened and he stood up straight, "Things have just been off, I don't want to assume with the whole space thing-"

I interlocked my fingers behind his neck and cut him off, "What happened to never withholding kisses from me again in your life?"

He glanced down at my lips, "I mean, that was if you wanted them. It didn't apply to me."

I rolled my eyes, "Just kiss me."

He smirked, "Oh yeah?"

"Hurry, or I'll change my mind," I joked. He leaned down smiling and kissed me softly. The electric butterflies hit me hard. I smiled into the kiss and deepened the connection between our lips. I stood on my tippy toes, immediately flattening my feet. I pulled out of the kiss indirectly, not wanting to crease my shoes.

Judah licked his lips and took a step back, "I'm gonna get dressed," he turned around and left quickly.

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. I sighed again at my reflection and started curling the last couple of strands. After I ran my fingers through my curls until I was satisfied. I sprayed perfume and grabbed my phone. It was already past 10. I walked out of my room and into Judah's as he threw on his shirt. 'Shit, he's hot.' I held back my inner thoughts, 'Focus.'

"You almost ready?" I asked, leaning on his door frame.

"Yeah, just gotta throw on my shoes," He said sitting on his bed.

"I'll order an uber and roll the rest of the weed really quick," I turned around and gathered everything at the table before starting to get the joints ready to go. Rolling in the middle of a party sucked, especially when you had nowhere to sit. Some people were that talented, I was not one of them. Once the uber was ordered I got the joint ready.

I was licking the paper down when Judah came out. I immediately smelled his cologne, 'Fuck me, dude.' He had one specific cologne that drove me crazy, he just so happened to put it on. He was wearing a baggy 3/4 length white shirt, jeans, and the white air forces to match. He also had a watch on for once.

"Want me to help?" He offered, walking towards the table.

"No, I'm good. We don't even have any weed left. I hope someone's selling at the party, or one of the guys smokes us out," I sighed, "We should bring the bottle though, if you want to grab it."

He grabbed the bottle, "No way I'm hauling this big ass bottle around dude."

I laughed, "Just pour it into a water bottle or something."

"Where's that little hydro flask thing you got?" He was rummaging through cabinets.

"Next to the fridge, up top," I said as I stood up. I put my phone in my back pocket and drabbed the lighter, "Think you can hold onto this and not lose it?"

He walked over and shoved the joint behind his ear, "Got you," I handed him the lighter too.

"I'll carry this," I grabbed the hydro flask and took a few gulps.

"No, go fill it back up," He complained to me.

I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen pouring more in, all the way to the brim. I drank straight from the bottle before closing it, "Hey," I looked back at Judah, "You should put on that silver chain."

"No, I don't like it. It's too small," He looked down at himself, "I thought I looked fine without one."

'You do.' I thought. "No the longer one," I said instead.

"You fucking stole it," He reminded me.

"Oh shit, let me get it," I ran into my room and looked around for it, I eventually found it in my mess of jewelry. I had no clue how long I'd had it. I loved it, honestly. I smiled and ran back out to him, putting it over his head and around his neck, "Tada."

He rolled his eyes, "Are you happy now?"

"I was always happy, just even more so now," I kissed his cheek and grabbed the hydro flask.

"Lets go wait outside," Judah turned around and walked towards the door. I followed him smiling, perfectly content with my life in that moment.

~

We were at the party, and the first thing you saw when you walked in was a table of glowsticks. They were sorted by color. The cup of pink ones was labeled 'taken', the yellow and orange were marked 'single', the blueish purple ones were 'its complicated', and the green were 'DTF'.

I looked at Judah, who for some reason didn't even notice them and kept walking. The old me would've obviously grabbed a green one and wore it proudly. I stood there for a moment, thinking of what to do. I grabbed 3 of them and arranged them together, putting them on my head like a tiara. I had 2 blueish ones and a pink one. I looked around and saw everyone wearing them. There was a group of people smoking together, so I walked into the circle casually.

"Hey, can I hit that?" I asked someone holding a backwood. He looked at me and handed it to me, "Lit," I said enthusiastically.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around to see Judah. "Dude where the fuck did you go?" He asked me.

I laughed, "I was grabbing glow sticks and you walked away. Now I'm smoking," I shrugged and inhaled deeply. I loved the way backwoods hit. You went light headed immediately from the nicotine high. I exhaled, coughing, "Wanna hit it?" I held it out to Judah and he took it.

"Where were they? I want one," He took a hit and handed it back to me.

"I'll show you. Hold on," I took another hit and held it in as I handed it back to the guy I took it from. Grabbing Judah's hand, I led him back to the table next to the door.

He looked at them for a bit, realizing what was going on. He looked at mine and smiled, "Yeah?"

I rolled my eyes, "Just get your fucking glow stick."

He pulled me in by my waist and kissed the top of my head, "If I asked you to officially be my girlfriend would you switch them all to pink?"

I laughed, "Wouldn't you like to know," I stepped away from him and turned around, not wanting to watch him pick. I scanned the crowd of people looking for Reese or Isaiah, but I couldn't spot either of them. Judah stood next to me again.

"Alright lets get fucked up," He rubbed his hands together smiling. I noticed that he grabbed a pink one, it was on his wrist. I smiled and looked at his face, he was looking around.

I opened the hydro flask and chugged as much as I could stomach. I tapped his arm with it and he grabbed it. I started walking around trying to get a feel for the vibes of the party. It was a huge house, I'm sure the backyard was the place to be. That's always where the best people were at. I walked through the house squeezing past people here and there. There were people sitting on a couch around a coffee table playing buzzed, some people playing beer pong, and of course tons of people making out or grinding on each other. I found the back door and pushed my way outside.

I scanned for Reese and Isaiah again, I saw Reese over by the pool sitting in a chair. I walked up to him, "Hey," I smiled, "I thought I'd never find you dude."

"Aye! What's up?" He exclaimed as he stood up and hugged me.

"Did Isaiah come?" I asked.

"Yeah he's over there somewhere," He gestured towards a group of people who looked like they were smoking. I noticed he was wearing a green bracelet.

"Oh lit, I'll go say hi," I was about to walk away.

"Wait, I got some ecstasy. Want some?" He asked, reaching into his pocket, "I got you for the free free."

I smiled widely, "Shit, I mean what kind of person would I be to deny the free free?"

He handed me one and Judah walked up, "Hey, what's that?" He looked at my hand.

"E," I smiled.

"Yeah dude, want one?" Reese asked him, grabbing another.

"You just handing out E tonight?" Judah asked, laughing.

A random girl chimed in, "No, I fucking paid. Prick."

I laughed and took the pill quickly. Reese laughed, "I'm not gonna lie, I was only gonna give one to Kyleigh. But then, I saw you over here. Can't make the Greek god pay, can I?"

"No, you could. Why does she get it free anyway? Because she has big tits?" She was full of attitude.

"No, it's because she's the homie. Not some random female I just met," Reese looked at her mugging, "Just because I think you're hot doesn't mean shit bro. Chill out, you're ruining my vibe."

I laughed again, "I'm gonna find Isaiah."

"Thanks man," Judah said to Reese and took the pill.

I was walking over to the crowd of people when Judah saw someone he knew. He stopped to talk to them, I pushed through to the middle of the circle and finally saw Isaiah hitting like 5 blunts at once. Smoke was pouring out of his nose and people were cheering him on to keep hitting them. I joined in, "Air is for pussies!"

He looked at me and took them out of his mouth, coughing and smiling, "Hey!" He said between coughs. He handed one of the blunts, I saw his yellow bracelet, "That's all you."

I hit it nodding, "Thanks," I exhaled, "Fuck," I coughed, "That's good shit."

"Yeah, you should buy off of me," He laughed, "Your weed was alright, but mine is always gas."

"Noted," I smiled, "I didn't know you sell."

"Yeah, I don't do too much. Just a bit here and there, I keep shit small," He was passing blunts to people, "I see you," He pointed to my head smiling.

I hit a pose and laughed, "Yeah, he's around here somewhere," I hit the blunt again, "I should actually find him so he can hit this before I smoke it all."

"There he goes, right there. That's him, right?" He pointed behind me.

I turned around to see Judah walk up, "Hey, love," He grabbed me and pulled me in close to him. He kissed me passionately, I was taken by surprise. My eyes widened before I let myself melt into the kiss, my hand naturally grabbed behind his neck. 'Shit.' I pulled back, 'That was so fucking spontaneous and kind of hot.' He pecked me again before backing up and letting go.

"Hi," I said, looking up at him. I stepped back and took a deep breath. I looked back at Isaiah before passing the blunt to Judah, "Judah, Isaiah. He gave us a blunt."

"Thanks, man," Judah nodded as he took a hit. I put my fingertips on my lips, looking at the ground. I was wondering why he did that. He was so cautious to kiss me earlier, but now all of a sudden he doesn't care. He told me I would make the moves in public, but then this. I looked up to see him and Isaiah talking. I kept thinking about the way everything went down. I finally realized that last night wasn't the first time Judah heard me say Isaiah was hot. Back when we first saw him at the apartments together, I told Judah all about how 'yummy' I thought he was. I complained about my rules and everything.

I smiled, realizing he was marking his territory or something. 'Jealous ass baby.' I zoned back in and paid attention to their conversation, "Yeah, I was just telling her that I sell. Want my number?" Isaiah asked Judah.

"I could get it off Ky," He said.

"She doesn't have it," Isaiah explained, "Lemme give you my number."

I looked at Judah as he buffered for a second, he took out his phone and I grabbed the alcohol from him. I sipped on the alcohol as Judah put his number in his phone, "Alright, lit. Whenever I need weed, Ima for sure go to you. Shits insane."

Judah passed the blunt back to me and kept talking to Isaiah, I took a hit and I walked back over to where I saw Reese. That chick from earlier was gone. He was selling molly to some guy, I sat on his chair next to him. I hit the blunt again, attempting to french inhale. All of the movement around me made it impossible. I blew out all the smoke, disappointed.

"You're back," Reese faced me, "Lemme hit that."

I handed him the blunt, "You always selling shit?" I asked.

He exhaled, "No, I just buy in bulk for parties like this and sell them in singles to make a quick buck," He shrugged as he looked at the blunt, "This is Isaiah's weed."

"Yeah. But doesn't that get messy? You never get scared of getting caught up or anything?" I looked at him, he was taking another hit.

He shook his head and smoke poured out of his mouth and nose as he spoke, "Honestly, no. I've never had issues. Why? You a cop or something?" He smiled and handed me the blunt.

"Obviously, you're arrested," My voice was monotone, completely unamused. I inhaled and watched some guy jump into the pool with all of his clothes on.

"As you hit a blunt," He nodded.

"Weed is legal, thank you," I laughed and hit it again.

"Shit, you're right," He laughed. I passed the blunt to him again, I decided to just sip on my drink some more and observe everyone getting into the pool with that one guy who jumped in earlier.

"You know, I kinda wanna go camping or some shit," I said randomly.

Reese looked at me, "You're into that kind of shit?"

I shrugged, "Yeah. Why not?"

He took another hit, "I don't know. Just unexpected, I guess."

I cocked my head to the side, "Well, what did you expect?"

"Chill, I didn't mean anything by it."

I rolled my eyes, internally debating if he was a sexist prick or if I was overreacting. I decided that I was probably overreacting and tried to relax some. I stood up, "I'm gonna go dance or something."

He passed the blunt back to me and I smiled, thanking him as I left. I drank a bit more before going back inside. I was hitting the blunt when I saw the kitchen, I turned into it. There was a couple making out and a group of obviously high people trying to ease their munchies. I grabbed a handful of chips, shoving it in my mouth before continuing through the house. I saw a guy I recognized, but I couldn't remember where or how. I smiled when he looked at me and he immediately walked towards me.

"Hey!" He shouted over the music.

"Hey!" I replied and hit the blunt again. 'How do I know this dude?'

"How you been?" He leaned closer.

"Great! Honestly, how've you been?" I asked, looking at him. He had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Shit. I'm glad you're doing better though," He smiled.

"Thanks," I tilted my head, still trying to figure out who he was, "I might be a bitch, but who are you? I recognize you but-"

He laughed, "We met on the lookout, we both said it was our spot. You don't remember?"

I realized he was someone I met in college. He was really cool, thankfully I never slept with him, he's gay. He and I met one day when I was in a really dark place. We decided to pour out everything we had built up, after all we were strangers and wouldn't need to worry about judgment or anything. My eyes widened.

"Holy shit! Joe, right?" I was way more enthusiastic now.

"Yeah, I like to go by Joseph now, but," He shrugged, "Wanna go talk?"

I nodded and walked towards the backyard, gesturing to him to follow. It was way too loud to have a conversation inside the house without screaming the whole time. We walked past the group of stoners and the pool all the way to the back of the yard. There was a half wall, we sat on it and I offered him the blunt.

"Nah, I don't smoke. Thanks though," He turned to look at people in the pool. For some reason they still had their clothes on.

I laughed, "So Joseph, who doesn't smoke. Tell me all of your troubles, did you ever come out to your parents?"

"Yeah, my mom," He looked down smiling.

"How about your dad, how is he by the way?" I asked as I took a hit. His dad was sick when I met him, cancer.

"Actually, I never told him. He died last year."

I looked at him, "I am so sorry," I put my hand on his shoulder.

"No you're good, I just wish I told him. You know?" He shrugged, "I would've loved for him to meet Nathan. He's my boyfriend, he should be around here somewhere. He's probably in there looking for me right now."

I smiled, "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks," He looked up at me again, smiling, "He's honestly the one really good thing in my life, you know?"

"Awe, that's so cute," I finally noticed his bracelet was pink, I took the last viable hit and put out the blunt, "Good for you."

"What about you? I see that little pink glow stick up there," He raised an eyebrow, "You said you could never see yourself settling down."

I nodded and took a drink, "Remember my roommate?"

"I fucking knew it bitch," He bounced slightly, full of excitement, "You go girl."

I laughed, "Thanks. We're kind of in between stages of getting together right now, but it's promising. I just need to work on myself a bit before I get there. I don't know."

"You even said it's promising though, you'll get there. Be patient with yourself," He took a sip from a cup that he was holding, "Is he here?"

I nodded and looked over where I had left him and Isaiah, "He's somewhere in that mess," I pointed towards the group of about 10-15 people smoking in the most dysfunctional system of circles.

"I wanna see him," He was analyzing the group, "You should meet Nate!"

I nodded and stood up, "A million times, yes. I would love to. Let's go."

He stood up, "I have no clue where he is though."

"Let's introduce you to Judah, then find Nate. Yeah?" I asked as I started walking.

"Cool," He was trailing behind me slightly.

I shoved my way into the group and saw Judah and Isaiah sitting down, still talking. As we walked up I heard Isaiah's voice, "I mean, no disrespect, how the fuck are you doing that? I couldn't."

"I can't either!" Judah threw his head back, "I don't know, I might just-"

"Aye, what's up?" Isaiah's eyes met mine and he smiled. Judah sat up and looked at me.

"Hello," I said goofily, "Guys this is Joseph. This is Isaiah and this is Judah," I pointed to each as I introduced them.

"Hey," Judah looked at him.

"You smoke?" Isaiah asked.

"Nah, I'm good, thanks though," He declined.

"Lemme have some of that," Judah reached for the alcohol.

"Wait lemme," I quickly drank some more before handing it to him.

"Shit Ky! You're a fucking fish, this shit shouldn't be this light already. I should've brought my own," Judah complained.

I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed, "Fuck off, you'll live."

Judah drank some and grabbed a backwood from Isaiah, "Come here though, what you up to? You keep leaving me."

"I'm just being social. I was actually about to go dance when I found this guy," I gestured to Joseph as if I were presenting him.

Judah nodded as he exhaled and passed me the wood, "How do you know each other?"

"Uhm," Joseph hummed, "Long story."

"Cliff guy," I filled Judah in. I hit the backwood and immediately felt my hands tingling.

"Oh shit! I've heard about you actually," Judah laughed, "That's crazy. Small world then, huh?"

Joseph smiled, "Awe, you told him about me? I feel important."

"I mean, I tell him everything," I shrugged, taking another hit.

"Wow, way to kill my vibe," He rolled his eyes.

"No, I wouldn't remember you if you weren't important. Because she actually does tell me everything," Judah clarified, saving me.

"I like him," Joseph smiled at Judah.

"Back off, I might fight you," I joked and passed the backwood to Isaiah.

"Chill, I'm taken," Joseph put his hands up, surrendering.

I laughed, "We're actually on a mission, catch you later."

"Wait," Judah interjected as I turned around. I spun myself back around to look at him, "Where are you going?"

"Inside. Probably gonna dance, but I'm meeting someone first. We'll find each other," I assured him and went to turn again.

"Ky!" Judah whined.

"What do you want," I whined back and looked at him.

He stuck out his arms. I rolled my eyes and stood next to him, hugging him halfway since he was sitting down. "What is that?" He asked.

I laughed and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist, "You know how you said I get to make all the first moves in public?" I asked, my voice was low.

"Fuck, I forgot. Am I being too much?" He pulled back a bit, looking at me, "Maybe the pink glow stick went to my head," He laughed.

"I mean, it's fine," I smiled, "Just thought a reminder wouldn't be the end of the world, you know?"

"Got it. I'll chill out. I'm sorry," He had one hand on my thigh and the other around my waist. He leaned in closer and whispered, "It's just, everyone's looking at you. I want them to know you're mine," My heart dropped into my stomach, "And you're just so fucking beautiful and sexy, it drives me crazy."

I swallowed and looked at him smiling, "Stop," I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I made sure it was a quick one, but it still left me feeling like I needed more. I bit my lip and put my hands on his shoulders, "I gotta go, find me when you're done," I raised an eyebrow suggestively as I stood up.

"I will," Judah assured me, leaning back slightly. His hand covered his mouth and I smiled at him before turning around and walking away with Joseph.

"Sexy," Joseph commented.

"Again, mine," I reminded him.

"No," He laughed, "The sexual tension between you two is insane."

"You're telling me! I haven't had sex in like a week. That's my record since like high school dude," I vented.

"You aren't fucking him?" He looked at me, we stopped walking right next to the door to head inside.

"I wish I was," I groaned, "We totally would have if it wasn't for this dumb ass bet," I rolled my eyes, "Get this shit dude. When we confessed our feelings for each other we were all flirtatious and goofy about shit so we made a bet about who would beg for it first. I've been existentially horny ever since. It's becoming a serious problem."

He laughed, "You guys are immature, and just plain stupid. I bet if you had sex it would fix everything, you wouldn't feel the need to work on yourself."

I shook my head, laughing, "Not even," I paused, thinking, "Maybe."

"I'm telling you bitch, fuck him. It'll fix your mental real quick," He walked inside and I followed him, confused. We navigated the sea of bodies and eventually stopped in front of a tall dark haired guy, "Babe!" Joseph shouted, grabbing his hand.

"Oh shit! Where did you go?" He looked over at me, "And who is this goddess?"

"Kyleigh, meet Nate. Nate, Kyleigh," He introduced us with pride.

"Hey!" I smiled enthusiastically.

"You are gorgeous," He complimented me again.

"Thanks," I laughed, I fought the urge to throw a compliment back. He was actually so hot. In my mind, I was practicing the taken life. Even though he is gay, I gotta start somewhere. Joseph and Nate were talking, I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying with the hum of conversation and music in the background.

I turned myself in a circle and found myself bouncing to the beat. 'I love this song, what is it?' I thought as my hips jumped from side to side. I danced like that for a while until a pair of hands landed on my hips. I turned around to find Judah's face.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I laughed, he looked so hot. My eyes immediately traveled to his lips. They might be my favorite feature on his face, I loved them so much.

"You look like you're having fun," He smiled, pulling me into him.

"I'm having more fun now," I giggled, "Hey, what did you do with the alcohol?"

"I finished it! You fish," He laughed, "I gave it to Isaiah, he said he would give it back to us tomorrow or something."

"So you two got along well, huh?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"He's fucking great dude, I don't know why we weren't friends already!"

I smiled, "That's good, no more insecurities about him then?"

"Nah, he's a real one. Plus, I trust you," He kissed me on the forehead and smiled.

I started dancing again, everything was so great. Life was great, this party was great, Isaiah's weed was great, Judah's great, and this song was great! I turned around, purposely rubbing my ass against Judah as I danced. He danced with me, his hands still on my hips. I turned my head to look back at him. He was looking at me, smiling.

"I love you," I laughed.

He turned me to face him and leaned down. 'He smells so fucking good.' His hand tilted my chip upwards and our lips met in the middle. I smiled into the kiss, pulling him closer to me. He deepened the kiss, closing what little gap was between us. I linked my hands behind his neck as everything else disappeared. His lips were so plump, and he tasted like all of my favorite things. Him, alcohol, and weed. I moaned softly into the kiss, tilting my head the opposite way. His hands both moved down to my ass, gripping both cheeks. I moved one hand to his hair, pulling his head in more. 'Fuck.' I sucked his lip into my mouth, biting it before switching to his top lip. One of Judah's hands slid up my back, pushing our chests together harder.

I groaned and pulled back from the kiss, but Judah had other plans. He closed the gap again, crashing his lips back into mine. I swear my stomach fell into my ass, I wanted him so bad. I whimpered as he bit my bottom lip. 'Fuck me.' I pulled back again and put my hand over his mouth.

"Order an uber," I demanded, looking into his eyes. He simply nodded, pulling out his phone. My hand fell from his mouth, I took the opportunity to pull his bottom lip down softly. I loved looking at him, even more so when I was touching his lips. I bit my lip, watching him.

I grabbed the joint from his ear and slid my hand into his pocket grabbing the lighter. His eyes met mine and I smiled, "Let's smoke this while we wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
2.8M 86.8K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
25.1K 547 30
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
505K 11.6K 45
π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped onto my cheeks. "W-What?" I stuttered. "...