Stone Cold K*ller

By minxyjee

(ENEMIES TO LOVERS BACK TO ENEMIES TO LOVERS) AGE GAP, GRUMPY/SUNSHINE He is a monster. The Devil. My nightma... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chaper 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
prologue-epilogue part 1

chapter 38

130 5 4
By minxyjee

Sienna Stone

It's the morning and the snow is still sticking to the ground, the trees by the window have frost on its branches, the sun beaming on the tiny ice sickles having it shine like diamonds. A slight wind flows through the twigs having some snow fall slowly off them. A beautiful sight to have waken up too.

Nicolai had found a good sleeping place on the couch in his own Den.

Which was good because it was long enough for his long legs. I still wanted him comfortable.

And it was lonely last night in a big bed with just me. But I still wanted to put my foot down and show him that he will treat me well and not some little child.

I'm wearing a skirt that reaches down mid thigh. A deep blue button up blouse with long sleeves. Black pumps and black stockings. My hair is braided down in one ponytail with a matching ribbon at the end. My makeup is less than average today. I put on lip gloss and a little blush.

I grab my phone and start heading down stairs. When I see that I did get a missed call from yesterday by Nico, I also see that he had left me a voice mail. Deciding to hear I know I click the button and listen.

I frown not understanding the Russian parts but I didn't get the Spanish parts. Saying he is stupid and that he is sorry basically.

I wonder what he said in Russian? Maybe I should ask one of the twins or google translate the voice over.

Later, I decide.

Honestly, I still might forget later.

When I make it down the stairs I hear foot steps behind me. Looking over my shoulder I see my dashing husband and the twins falling behind him walking down the stairs.

I smile to myself and bring my phone up and press record.

I angle it just right getting a perfect view from down here in a good frame as they all decend down in all their glory.

Nicolai is dressed in all black on black suit, he is looking ahead with a couple of dark hair strands falling into his face. His grip atop his cane and the other hand stuffed in his pocket. The twins behind him follow three steps above him. Dimitri looking off to the side over the stairs his large hand on the banister, wearing a suit as well, black coat over a deep grey button up shirt. Tie loose from the top with a couple buttons open, showing his chest a bit. Don in the same outfit but wearing his tie perfectly. His fingers combing through his dirty blonde locks out of his face.

I capture everything single moment of that and finally stop the recording. Giggling to myself when I set the time in slow motion and put a song on it called, 'oh Mickey, your so fine, your so fine, you blow my mind.' And press post onto Tiktok.

"What are you doing, ангел?"

A blush creeps up my neck as I put my phone away, "nothing."

Nico raises an eyebrow down at me once he towers over me, "how did you sleep lastnight?" He asks, voice sounding deep.

"Like a baby." I lie. I'm not telling him anything about my restless night. I'm winning still, "how about you?" I ask back.

He frowns, "hated every second of it."

Good. "Why did you need me down here in the lobby?"

The twins straighten and Nico sighs heavily while placing a hand on my shoulder, "I should have gave you a heads up yesterday but--"

"Boss, Mr. Maritto is approaching the front door." A man informs their Pahkan.

What? I look back up to my husband with a look of confusion, "what is he doing here?" I ask, feeling uneasy.

Nico dips the pad of his thumb down and traces my lips softly, "he sure has perfect timing. We all are to have a meeting with Caspian."

We all? As in me too?

"I don't remember ever agreeing to such things. I don't want to see him, I-I'm not ready to face him again, Nico." It's true. I am not ready to meet my biological father. He may have been in prison for awhile but that doesn't say much on him.

I don't even remember anything under the age of me being five years old. Shouldn't I have some recognition or memories of him--even my mother or older brother, Devon? Or was I given up as an infant? I couldn't possibly remember them by then.

But I guess this is the time to face him, I do have many questions, many.

I jut my chin up high, "fine. But next time give a girl more notice."

Nico bends his head down and presses a kiss on my forehead, "if you can't handle anymore of his presence than the meeting is over as soon as you say the word. I won't let anyone not even him make you feel upset."

How considerable, "I do ask of one thing from you."

"What is it?"

"Can we play later?" I ask, feeling a blush warming my cheeks, "I miss you and your--

The front door opens cutting me off. Walking in a man I unfortunately share genes with, he is wearing grey slacks with black suspenders over a white button up shirt. A heavy looking brown long coat over him. His arms are wrapped in bandages like a fighter--reminding me of one of my favorite anime characters from 'Bungo Stray Dogs,' Osamu Dazai.

His hair not so much but almost, "wow, you could be compared to Dazai." I blurt out before cursing myself for my loose mouth, "um sorry never-mind me ha ha--"

"Do you mean the character off of Bungo Stray Dogs?" Caspian says composed but couldn't help see a bright glint in his eyes.

My mind is blown.

We stare at each other for a while until I bring both my hands up and clap, squealing, and jumping up and down, "oh my god! No way! You watch anime? Ah!" My excitement is ten fold at this point, I gush, "we have to find time to talk about the last episode oh have you watched--"

Nicolai clears his throat, "Sienna."

Oh right, "come in! Let's take this 'meeting' up stairs!" I chirp, grabbing ahold of Caspians arm and pulling him with me.

The twins and my husband look flustered and confused, probably by my outburst. I look over to see Caspian all smug looking, but I don't care.

They don't understand, I found my people--even if he is my long lost father. I don't know many who are into watching such stuff like me.

I drag him along as the men follow behind us up the stairs to the Den. "So what is this meeting about?" I call out as we near the Den door and walk in. All five of us in one room before Donovon closes the door. Nico makes his way around his desk and sits, cane at his side. The twins purchased on the couch that Nico had slept on last night. Caspian sitting in the chair in front of my husbands desk.

There was no seat for me so I walk around the desk and plop my ass on Nicos lap, his arms instantly wraps around my waist and tugs me back to his chest, a kiss to the back of my neck.

Caspian looks away from the PDA moment before speaking, "this meeting is about taking down the Galeons."

Pause.

What?

I look over my shoulder at Nico, frowning, "is this about the shipment company?" I ask, voice low.

His grip tightens around my waist, his nose snuggles into the crook of my neck, he inhales my scent, "no, darling. We are past all that now. We simply want to tear down his Empire, no more, no less."

He is being all lovey dovey--especially in front of Caspian, "d-do you mean to kill them?" I whisper.

I don't know how to feel about that. Because yeah they treated me awful and kept secrets from me. Lied to me my whole life, and I can't get past Gretas words of disgust. But to harm them? Would I let them?

"I know this must be hard for you, Sienna. But think about it, Edmund killed my son--your brother. They hurt you and manipulated your entire life. In fact they are the reason for your husband's legs--they bombed a building with him in it." Caspian explains to me.

"How did you know that. About what happened to me?" Nico snaps at him.

Caspian smirks, "I have ways, I wasn't completely out of touch with the world in prison."

My blood boils for hearing how they were the reason for Nicolais' legs. Am I missing the bigger picture here? Probably. Because with fresh eyes now from living under the roof of the Galeons, I see now. I see it perfectly now.

How cruel, greedy, and awful of a family they truly are.

"So what is the plan?" I ask as soon as I have made up my mind.

The men stare at me in silence until Caspian speaks, "I'll leave the planning up to Stone, he is a good trickster after all. It's his game, all I want is to be the witness of the Galeons lifeless bodies--"

I shake my head, "the wife is pregnant. Leave her out of this." The child in her belly is innocent of all this after all.

Nico tenses beneath me, "pregnant?"

I nod, "they announced that she was pregnant on my birthday, Gala night...the night we met."

Caspian snorts, shaking his head, "fuck. They are planning to do it again."

Again? What is he talking about?

By my face expression he continues to explain, "Edmunds wife...she is incapable of baring a child. It's a long story...it sounds like they are repeating history, like they did with you. They may have found an infant they purchased from a poor girl, or trafficking."

That's a big accusation.

A cold sweat runs down my back to his words, "I don't understand didn't you give me away?" I say, voice trembling.

Caspian looks away from me, looking down to the carpet, a grim look plastered his face, "I didnt give you up, Sienna. I just...didnt have a choice in the matter."

I'm so lost, "you didn't have a choice? Where was my real mother in all this?"

Without a blink I could have sworn see anger tracing his features and a darkness crossing his eyes, "she..."

Nico holds me tight to him, his chin lays atop my shoulder, "stay strong, darling." He whispers.

My heart is beating rapidly so bad that it could possibly break a rib at the anticipation for his answer.

"She...she left right after you were born."

Well if that didn't just hurt like a loaded gun clip emptying into my chest than I may have survived. But, in this case, I go numb.

My own mother didn't want me.

My husband bits out, "we are here to talk about plans to destroy Edmund, so ask what you need of Sienna then leave. We will talk about the details later. My wife has had enough."

Usually I hate having people talk on my behalf but right now I'm grateful he did. My mind is racing right now with all this information. But I still find myself needing to know more, I have too. I can't be in the dark now more about my past, about what happened and about what he meant of repeating history again, like they did too me supposedly.

"No. I'm fine. I just need a moment." I say, voice breathless.

Caspian nods slowly looking remorseful, "it's okay. We can talk more later. Stone is right, I'm here on a different matter. I have one question for you."

I stay silent waiting.

"Will you let me teach you how to fight?"

Teach me how to fight? Like he did with Nico?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
82.7K 3.1K 29
After she's sold to the mafia, she never thought that love would come in the form of a sizzling gray-eyed bodyguard. *...
72.2K 1.4K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
93.4K 1.6K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...