Good Boys Never Lie

By JayDEvers

****BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! COMPLETED!!!!**** Thierry Lemieux: self-proclaimed good boy, straightforward, a... More

Summary/Disclaimer/What To Know
Sample Playlist
Prologue: In Thierry Lemieux's Own Words
Ch. 1: Good Boys Alwats Prepare Fot the Worst
Ch. 2: Good Boys Always Speak Their Truths
Chapter 3: Meet Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez
Chapter 4: The Good Boy Meets the Future Alpha
Chapter 5: Good Boys Make Their Priorities Known
Chapter 6: Death Threats At Student Orientation
Chapter 7: A Phone Call to a Witch Coven
Chapter 8: Good Boys Deal with Divas and Hateful Uncles
Ch. 9: Good Boys Need A Few Good Judys To Help Them Exhale
Ch. 10: Dealing With Jealous Divas And Plannimg For A Party
Ch. 11: Good Boys And Parties Don't Mix...Or Do They?
Ch. 12: Even Good Boys Go Bad On Occasion
Ch. 13: Good Boys Need to Calm Down
Ch. 14:Good Boys Deal with Being Popular
Ch. 15: Good Boys Stay in the Know
Ch. 16: Reality Check for the Lemieux Adults (Part 1)
Ch. 17: Good Boys Need Stress Relievers (Pt. 1)
Ch. 18: Good Boys Need Stress Relievers (Pt.2)
Ch. 19: Good Boys Stick to their Guns
Ch. 20: Matt Lays Down the Law And Landon Gets A Mate
Ch. 22: Good Boys Speak Their Truths
Ch. 23: Reality Check for the Lemieux Adults (Reprise)
Ch. 24: Good Boys Have Tea with Fellow Lunas
Ch. 25: Talkimg about Mates and Future Threats
Prologue Part Two: In Thierry Lemieux's Own Words
Ch. 26: Good Boys Comfort Their Raging Mates
Ch. 27: Good Boys, Bad Girls, & Mr. E
Ch. 28: Hospital Blues, Pt. 1
Ch. 29: Hospital Blues, Pt. 2
Ch. 30: Hospital Blues, Pt. 3
Ch. 31: Good Boys Make Nice with Their Enemies (Pt. 1)
Ch. 32: Dinner Party Confrontations, Confessions, & Reveals (Oh, Dear!)
Ch. 33: Luciane, Thierry, & Matt Meet at Last
Ch. 34: Mating Plans And Death By Bullets
Ch. 35: Mourning the Fallen And Showimg Haters the Rage From the Heart
Ch. 36: Mating Passions (Pt. 1)
Ch. 37: Mating Passions (Pt. 2)
Ch. 38: Good Bous Get Unexpected Surprises
Ch. 39: The Gruesome Threesome (The Joker's Wild-Cards)
Ch. 40: The Calm before the Storm
Ch. 41: Even Good Boys Go Through Heartbreak
Ch. 42: Good Boys Have Purpose and Bad Alphas Face Backlash
Ch. 43: The Lemieux Address and the Final Showdown
Ch. 44: Good Boys Set Lovers Free and Follow the Sun
Epilogue Pt. 1: Thierry's Endgame & New Beginnning
Epilogue Pt. 2: Matt & Luciane's Road to Redemption
Coming Soon: "Submissive Omegas Never Lie"

Ch. 21: Landon And Jacerimiah (Side Chapter)

43 5 0
By JayDEvers

A/N: Play the song when instructed.

Landon's POV

Thanks, Matt.

Thanks a fucking lot for leaving me in this mess right here.

I was currently walking down the halls of the lead manor of the Silver Fang vampire coven (an hour's drive from school) and taking deep breaths to calm my rattled nerves.

Why?

Simply put, this head Beta werewolf was slated to be mated with the head Beta vampire known as Jacerimiah, the most-domineering and very masculine vampire that the Moon Goddess has had to create from the dust of the moon and Earth with Her bare hands.

And while my wolf Sa'Haan was ready to let Jace dominate him in bed, I was flipping out of my mind. I mean no disrespect to the Moon Goddess at all, but I was NOT ready to be claimed. The both of us were very dominant in wars and yet somehow it turns out that I would have to be the submissive one in the bedroom! I'm not even sure if two Beta males can have kids nowadays. From what I last heard, it's usually all Omegas and some submissives the ones that can bear children while Betas are the ones who can sample around here and there.

I finally reached the western wing of the manor, where a few maids were busy cleaning and finishing up preparations. "Excuse me," I said, clearing my throat as the maids dropped to a curtsy. "Where can I find sir Jacerimiah? I'm Landon and-"

"The Head Beta is expecting you, sir," piped up a fey-like blonde who gave me a once-over before granting me a smirk. "As the head maid of the manor, I formally would like to welcome you to the coven, Sir Landon. Our Head Beta is lucky to claim such a male mate as yourself."

"Yes," agreed a plump, dark-skinned maid, nodding. "And I gave him a fair warning to make sure that he treats you like a proper mate should. If he tries anything funny, he'll go through me."

"Thank you," I exhaled. "I'm just nervous since he and I are both Betas and I'm worried that-"

"No," a statuesque redhead said, cutting me off with a killer glare. "The Moon Goddess has her ways with making sure that all of Her children are paired with the right mate that will love them for who they are. A little faith can do wonders, sir Landon. Just trust in her plan and believe that you will be loved. Trust yourself."

I nodded.

"Now, I do believe that the Head Beta is itching to claim you," the dark-skinned maid chirped, clapping her hands. "He is ready for you right now." She pointed to the second to last door on the right which had a symbol of a red rose.

"Wish me luck," I said as I calmed my racing heart.

"You won't need luck," commented the blonde. "You're amongst family here in our coven. Blessed be, wolf. Name's Eglantine, by the way. And these are my friends Sydney and Elysse."

The other maids smiled. Elysse was the dark-skinned maid while Sydney was the redhead.

"Ladies," I said before nodding farewell and walking to the door with the red rose emblem. All right, Landon. There's no going back right now, man. It's time to face the inevitable and let your vampire mate claim and fuck you senseless all night long. If you know that Thierry can handle having an Alpha werewolf as his mate while he's a human, then you can handle having a Beta vampire warrior as your mate while being a Beta werewolf warrior. Time to drop the pacifier and let yourself become a man.

A final deep breath as I knocked on the door. "Hello?" I said tentatively. "Jacerimiah? It's-"

"Come in, pet," I heard my mate's Ukrainian accent emanate from his room. "I've been waiting for you all this time."

No more waiting, Landon, Sa'Haan said in my mind. Our mate is waiting for us.

A/N: Play NOW!

I nodded as I caught a glimpse of the maids smiling and sending me thumbs-up signs. I turned the doorknob and opened the door with a flourish before stepping inside.

"Welcome, my love."

I gulped, taking in the dimly-lit room that was only lit by candles as the floor and the four-poster canopy bed were covered with rose petals. The air was full of the scents of lilies and freshly-grown berries as slow music emanated from the stereo.

But the main attraction of the room was none other than my tanned and domineering mate who was only wearing a pair of gray boxer briefs that hugged and contoured his groin and bubble-shaped backside like a glove.

"Holy Goddess," I breathed, letting my eyes flash gold at the sight of my nearly-naked mate.

"I've been waiting for this night since you and I talked to Matt this afternoon at your future Alpha's mother's office," my mate crooned as he stepped forward and closed the door behind me before leading me back to the center of the room. "Baby boy, I can't count enough ways that I've wanted to take you under me and have my vampire Vladimir fuck your and your wolf's tight hole over and over again until you're full with my young. And once I claim and make you, you'll become the PERFECT wolf-vampire hybrid for me."

I shuddered as he walked around me, hungrily staring me down like he was a starving panther ready to devour its prey. I knew he meant every single word since shifters who were paired with vampires end up becoming a hybrid of the two. "Goddess," I breathed as I felt my favorite black jacket being removed.

"Nope, just me," Jacerimiah smirked as he stopped in front of me to take off my Henley sweater. "And there's no need to act so shy around me, love. This is meant to happen between you and me, you know? There's no use fighting against the bond that our Mother destined for us to have, lest we face the flaming fury of Amalia in the blazing fires of hell."

He led me to the foot of the bed before taking off my shoes and beginning to massage my feet. "Jacerimiah," I groaned, feeling my erection grow hard.

"It's either 'Jace' or 'Master' when it comes to us being alone, pet," my mate responded as he tenderly played with my toes and caressed the arches. "And I want to make sure that you and I have a night full of unfiltered passions that will last until the end of time."

Two minutes into the foot massage, I was then slowly pushed onto the bed, my back being ticked by the silk and satin bedsheets as Jace climbed on top of me. Our eyes met as he lowered his face and started to kiss me, slow and hesitant at first before becoming more passionate and sensual. His fingers grazed my upper stomach that had me shuddering as I let him deepen the kiss while I brushed my hand against his raging erection that strained behind his underwear.

Oh, Goddess, he's hung! Sa'Haan purred in my ear. I definitely want to have him breed us day in and day out.

Don't remind me, Sa'Haan.

I heard Jace chuckle in my right ear before he gently nipped the lobe. "Penny for your thoughts?" he purred.

I gulped. "Jace," I breathed. "I-"

"Shh," he interrupted me as he began to remove my jeans and underwear, leaving me as naked as the day I was born. "I want to savor every moment between us. Let yourself go, my Landon."

He sat up before dropping his underwear to let his GIANT erection pop out. My eyes went wide as Sa'Haan howled in my head in jubilancy.

It was official, folks. I was UNDOUBTEDLY going to be the submissive one in bed.

"Like what you see, boy?" Jace growled, letting his voice deepen while letting his vampire take over. "I guarantee you that you will have me fucking you every night that we sleep in my bedroom."

"Daddy," I whimpered as my eyes flashed gold... before I covered my mouth in mortification. Damn you, Sa'Haan, for being such a BDSM lover.

The look my mate gave me was pure feral. "Ah, so you like to be the submissive, after all?" he said before I found myself being pulled off the bed before standing in front of him, just inches from his lips. "You unleashed the dominant in me, boy. And that deserves an award."

"Jace, I-" I began but was soon silenced by his finger on my lips.

"No more talk, love," Jace said. "Right now, all I want from you right now is for you to let your wolf take over before sucking me off, okay? I'll do the same with Vladimir. The time has come for the bullshit to end and for Adam and Evan to begin."

I nodded, briefly closing my eyes as I let my wolf take over yet remaining human. This is going to be so fun, Sa'Haan cheered. You just relax, Landon. Vladimir and I will make sure that you and Jace won't be too broken.

*******************

Third-Person POV

Sa'Haan, letting his submissive and cheeky personality shine through from Landon's eyes, opened his eyes as his eyes glowed gold as he lowered his head in submission. "Vladimir," he breathed in a melodic accent.

Vladimir (as Jacerimiah) chuckled lowly as he lifted his mate's head to stare right into his eyes. "Mate," he said. "О, як я чекав цього моменту тут, мій милий друже.  Я не можу дочекатися, щоб нарешті заявити і зробити вас своїм. (Translation: Oh, how I waited for this moment right here, my sweet mate. I cannot wait to finally claim and make you mine.)."

Sa'Haan hummed lowly as he lowered himself to Jacerimiah's leaking cock. "My mate. My dominating mate," he said in Arabic before beginning to take the monstrous erection in his mouth, earning a rumbled growl of satisfaction from Jace, who was muttering phrases in Ukrainian. He started to lick the underside of the erection before completely swallowing it whole.

"Fuck," Vladimir hissed as Sa'Haan continued to suck him. He gently grabbed the young man's head and patted it gently. "That's right, baby boy. Take my cock in your fucking mouth and prime it nice and swell so I can fuck you senseless."

The Beta werewolf warrior hummed as he continued to work his wicked tongue with his mate's cock.

Five minutes later, Sa'Haan was pulled away before being helped to his feet. "Alpha," he moaned gently, his now-golden eyes full of lust. "Make love to me. Take my body to the stars of the universe and seal the bonds of our eternal love forevermore. I am yours for all eternity as you are mine."

Vladimir growled lowly as he led his mate back to the bed before grabbing a bottle of lubricant and two condoms. "Хлопчику, я обіцяю зробити все це та багато іншого.  До того часу, коли ти прокинешся завтра, ти не тільки станеш МОЇМ гібридним партнером, але й прокинешся як абсолютно новий чоловік (Translation: "Baby boy, I promise to do all of that and so much more. By the time that you wake up tomorrow, not only will you become MY hybrid mate but also wake up as a brand-new man")," Vladimir replied. "Your wish is going to be granted and so much more.

The two of them sheathed themselves before they spent the next few hours lost in a whirlwind of raw and homegrown passions, both of them marking each other as Landon accepted his vampire counterpart Dimitriv (who was as cheeky and submissive as Sa'Haan) and accepted Jacerimiah as his destined mate.

And just like that, a new mate bond was blessed by the Moon Goddess.

Can I cook or what?

And we'll see more of Jace in this story, you guys.

The next chapter features Thierry confessing his fears of his mateship to Matt and our Alpha stud has some advice.

Song: "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande. Dedication: auronautic and coffee-an-flowers.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 456 40
Rumors fly when former student athlete Drew Summers resurfaces after a mysterious summer away, so different from the up-and-coming young man that the...
390 10 12
Draven Collins, a sophomore in college, not your typical bad boy of the century but I mean he's something like that. Attending St. Charles University...
695K 32.8K 51
Completed📌 ~Jacob Park and Arthur White ~ "I'm scared....maybe this isn't a good idea" I stammer stepping back, but he gets a hold of my waist to p...
2.6K 374 37
Fritz Reiter used to be so good at being obnoxious. Throughout the first few years of high school, Fritz got famous for two things - being hot, and a...