Sugar โ€ข Hiram Lodge

By EspressoShots_

"You think I'm sweet like sugar and spice Well this girl doesn't have to be nice" Hiram Lodg... More

SUGAR
Veronica's Sleep Over
Wet Dreaming
Kissing In The Dark
Dirty Secrets
Wet Nights
His Game
His Bed
PINK Panties
Netflix and Chill
Bumpy Ride
Bad Girl
His Sweet Punishment
Revenge Plan
Jealous
First Date
First Date pt 2
Losing Control
Hiram's Wrath
The Monster In My Bed
Risky Behaviour
Serial Killer
Down and Dirty
Small update
His ex
Sneaking In
Frying Hermione
Valentine's Day
Crashing the Party
Demon Hour
Nighttime Visit
Mafia Men
Black Hood
Hiram's Betrayal
Dante's Inferno
Fatal Attraction
365 DNI
Gone Girl
Kill for you, die for you
Hiram and the OC

Insecurities

4.3K 179 21
By EspressoShots_

Secrets I have held in my heart

Are harder to hide than I thought

Maybe I just wanna be yours

No but seriously. Go Read my other smut book The God King's Obsession. 

   Mira sat in Veronica's room, watching an episode of the Pretty Little Liars reboot and snacking on some spicy Mcdonald's chicken nuggets and fries. 

Oh, and also a diet coke because *sparkle* balance *sparkle*. 

   "Boo!" Veronica exclaimed, throwing a fry at the screen. "Why do they keep letting this guy make bad TV shows?" 

   "Because we keep watching them," Mira frowned, stuffing an entire nugget into her mouth.

   Yes, they were stoned. Mira typically was not one to smoke weed. Hell, she didn't even like it. But all this talk about Hermione visiting had made her super anxious. She did not want to be found out, especially not by Veronica's own mom. So, she had taken extra care to tuck away anything that had Hiram written all over it, like the necklace he had gifted her... and the bracelet... and the earrings... and the bag... 

   It had occurred to her that he had a habit of buying her things, which absolutely could not be the case while his semi-ex-wife was here. I mean, a high schooler walking around with a Chanel bag was kind of a dead giveaway. 

   Well... there was also Cheryl in her mansion with her designer, so maybe it wasn't super uncommon in Riverdale to have nice things. It sure as hell would not be the strangest thing here. Not after that whole La Llorona mess. 

   "Isn't your mom going to be here today?" Mira asked, trying her best to sound completely nonchalant. Not that she needed to, it was a normal question. 

   "Oh, she's already here," Veronica informed, causing Mira's heart to drop. "I saw her moving her luggage into daddy's room earlier." 

   "What?" She couldn't help it. It turns out jealousy wasn't something that was only specific to Hiram. She felt her blood boil, but kept her composure to the best of her abilities. 

   Veronica shot her a look, "Yeah... so?"

   "Aren't they separated?"

   "Meh," Veronica shrugged. "Kind of, I guess. When she has a boyfriend, she's out god knows where. When she doesn't, she's here. I kind of just don't bother welcoming her anymore."

   "Damn." She suddenly saw a new side to her friend, one that was a lot more vulnerable than what she liked to put out. Suddenly, her unhealthy obsession with Archie made sense. "So, she's single now?"

   Again, Veronica shrugged. "Maybe. Or maybe she's just bored. All I know is that daddy needs to man up around her. He does whatever she tells him to do." 

   Veronica's words made her heart sink and Mira suddenly felt very temporary. More than she wanted to admit. What if Hermione wanted back in? What if Hiram decided enough was enough and decided to end this thing they had going on?  And what could she even do? Hermione was his wife at one point in time. And Mira was just... 

   She didn't want to say it or even think it. 

   God, she hated feeling like this. She hadn't felt this insecure since her first boyfriend. She was always in control. Always confident. And she wanted to be reminded of that. 

   Suddenly, the weed just was not strong enough.

  "Hey, Ron," Mira looked at her friend. "Do you want to go clubbing?"

~~~

   Short was given a new standard when it came to Mira and Veronica's choice of dresses. They had reached the club - some random one in the city - without being seen or stopped by Hiram. Usually, that would have been a good thing, but now she wanted his attention. She wanted him to give it all to her, only think about her, lose his mind over her. But she knew he wouldn't and it infuriated her. 

   However, the attention she was receiving from the men here was already beginning to help.  

   "Let's go get a drink!" Veronica shouted over the music, pulling her wallet out of her bag to have her fake ID and credit card ready. 

   "Put that away, Veronica. That's not how you do it," Mira said. "Now, watch and learn." She walked over to the bar and inserted herself between two men. They were good-looking enough and didn't seem much older than herself, so she decided that they would do. "What are you guys drinking?" she asked the one to the right of her, moving her hair to one side to expose part of her neck. Naturally, his eyes followed. 

   "Uh," the guy looked at her and swallowed hard before looking back at his drink again to remind himself just what he had ordered. "Crown and coke." 

   "No way," she smiled at him, placing her hand on his arm. "That's my favorite! You have really good taste." 

   The response was automatic, "Can I buy you a drink?"

   "Oh my god, you're actually the sweetest. I would love that!" Mira said with pseudo enthusiasm. "But I don't want to leave my friend alone." She drew their attention to Veronica who was patiently waiting behind them.

   "I'll buy her a drink," the guy to the left of her said. 

   And so, the two enjoyed free drinks the entire night; a night which would have lasted even longer if it were not for the continuous phone calls on Veronica and Mira's phone from nonother than Hiram. 

   "Is that your boyfriend?" One of the guys asked, looking at the bar counter where Veronica's phone lit up with the caller ID DADDY.

   "Ew, no," Veronica said. "That's my dad."

   "Oh, so you're weird like that," the guy nodded with a smile. "That's alright, I'm into it. I call my girl Mamacita." 

   Mira left that conversation before she had to hear the rest of it and went to find the bathroom, or at least a quieter place where she could answer one of his calls. Her search led her to a relatively quiet hallway where the bathrooms were located. Excited and very drunk, she answered one of his phone calls.

   "Hi," she smiled.

   "Where. Are. You?" His tone was angered and firm, and she loved it. 

   "Nowhere," she answered, but the music in the back was a dead giveaway. 

   "Is that- Are you at a club?"

   "Maybe baby." 

   "Fucks sakes," he inhaled a deep breath. "Are you drunk?"

   "Very," she bit her lip. 

   "Honey, is that Veronica?" She heard a voice in the background of the phone call, one she could only assume to be Hermione's. "Come back to bed and let her have her fun."

   Mira's jaw dropped. 

   Back to bed ?!

   "Hey," a voice said from behind her. She turned to find the guy from the bar smiling at her. "My friend and I are headed back to my place. Do you want to come with?"

   Absolutely not. But Hiram didn't need to know that. 

   "Mira," Hiram said firmly. "Don't you fucking dare."

   "Sorry, Hiram," Mira said. "I have a bed of my own I have to get to." 

   She hung up on him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 9.4K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
3.5M 106K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
53.4K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
1.1M 59.3K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...