𝙏𝙄𝙇' 𝙒𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏. 𝙣𝙚�...

By ladyoftheniight

"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚" Young human scientist Violet Pierce followed in the footsteps of the... More

𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤. 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚
𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙤. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙢𝙖'𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢
𝙨𝙞𝙭. 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨
𝙩𝙚𝙣. 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙬
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚. 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙙𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤. 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙮𝙘𝙡𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭. 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤. 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭. 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙙
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙩, 𝙜𝙤
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙢𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧

𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝

1.9K 52 2
By ladyoftheniight

Muffled voices started to enter my brain, i could hear the monitors beeping beside my bed & the room was warm. My muscles felt insanely numb, i was awake but i couldn't move my body, talk or open my eyes.

Judging by all of this, i figured that i was in the medical ward needles already in my veins after what went down.

Also by Lo'ak's cold hands gripping onto mine as i could hear him praying to Eywa, "You'll be okay Vi-, i know you will wake up. You are in Eywa's prayers now, have my word that whoever did this to you will be greatly punished."

Neteyam's screams slowly echoed in my ears right after,

"what haPPENED TO HER?! WHY DOES SHE HAVE BURN SCARS & SCRATCHES ON HER SKIN?! WHO DID THIS TO HER?!" followed by frustrated growls & metal trays crashing onto the floor.

"Ftang (stop) Neteyam! please sit down & i'll explain everything to you!..Please calm down my friend" Norm's voice replied in a panic tone.

I could hear the rage in Neteyam's voice. I could also tell that Norm was afraid of him in this state,
"she is young too my friend, she doesn't know & understand why you had to leave. You have to talk to her if you choose her for your heart." Norm continued softly.

"But that doesn't explain why she has those allover her body.. I cannot see her hurting Norm. I cannot handle that." Neteyam replied in a shaky tone, almost sounding like he was crying.

"She's the one person whom i want to protect with my life but i failed because..i-" he stopped. I could feel Lo'ak's grip getting loose, letting my hand rest on its own. Neteyam's pain in his voice was something that worried both his bother & Norm.

I couldn't bear to see the boys hurting in any way & i didn't want to worry them any longer,  so i tried my best to focus all my strength mainly onto my fingers. By Eywa's grace, 2 of my fingers then twitched which made Lo'ak cry out for his brother's name.

"NETEYAM! Her hand! she has movement in her hand brother!"

Another hand reached to grab my free hand, kissing my knuckles & slowly patting it. "Ma,Vi.. my sweet Vi please if you're awake, please open your eyes for me..Im here now, im right here." said the comforting tender voice.

My body was incapable of moving, but i swore i felt my head tilting to face the warm voice.

Tears rolled down my cheek when i realised that it was Neteyam begging for me to be alive & well, my breathing picked up & my heartbeats were rapid again making the monitors beep soundly for the nurses to come in.

Seconds after, i could hear more voices dashing in to push the boys & Norm out of the room, "I have to stay by her! you cant do this to me I NEED HER!". Suddenly my head felt a sharp pain & it immediately went black again, just like that i fell into a deep sleep.

--

Hours have passed & my eyes were blurry as they opened, the room was dark but i see a silhouette sitting in front of my bed.
I tried to wipe my eyes in hopes to see Neteyam, but this shape was identical to mine. Then see Norm writing something on a notebook, i figured he resumed his work as he waited for me to wake up.

"H..ey dude" i said weary trying to sit up.

"Oh my god. Thank you, thank you, thank you Eywa!" Norm gasped rushing towards my side.

Tugging onto my sleeve like a child, Norm soon simmered down & continued "He was here too, he sat by your side for 4 hours hoping that you'd wake up. He only went back because of his father's orders."

I decided not to tell Norm that i could hear the boys in panic before i passed out again, it felt like i was eavesdropping on something that i shouldn't have heard.

"He picked you up, hissing at those who were near you. He brought you to this room & pleaded the nurses for help. I have never seen you in this state before Ms Pierce.. what happened to you?" Norm asked as he looked at me with bothered eyes.

I made eye contact with him for a second & face down in shame. Do i tell him that i was dehydrated in my room? that i didn't eat? about what happened in the forest to when Neteyam left?

I couldn't stress myself out or it'll set off the monitors again, i wanted to see Neteyam but not like this. Norm noticed that i was picking on my skin again & he hastily separated my hands with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I know that this is difficult for you but it is tough on me too. I cant see you like this Ms Pierce, none of us can!" with tears forming in his eyes.

"You can speak to Neteyam in your avatar when you recover, till then you are under mine & Ms Carla's watch. Do you understand me?" Norm asked as he straighten his back, wiping his tears & snot with his sleeves.

My head nodded at his words trying to find a way to rip the needles out of my skin & making a run for it to my avatar body.
But there was no use fighting it, i could be either wrestling with scientists & getting "grounded" by my guardian or recover & do this the easy way.

Neteyam & Lo'ak were also banned from visiting the ship by Norm for a few days just so i could move around without any distractions. It hurts but i can never go against Norm especially when he has his best interest for me at heart.

But every single day i would hear Norm's headset crackle at least twice, it was a signal for him to open the doors to the brothers but he refused the pleads. Until he knew that i was much better at least mentally, Norm was basically in dad mode & it can sometimes be terrifying.

*ೃ༄

The sun was bright, the soil has never felt so good with my feet sunken in. Sounds of the ikrans up above pierced my ears & my hair was flowing with the wind. I was finally out on the ship's field in my avatar, slowly stepping towards Lo'ak & his ikran.

He rushed in to hug me almost lifting my entire weight up. "I know that you're expecting a certain someone to show up, but he is somewhere awaiting your arrival with a surprise." he said chuckling, making tsaheylu with his ikran.

I took in a deep breath & got onto Lo'ak's ikran, thinking about all the things i wanted to say or do to Neteyam when i see him.

We landed on a mountain with large bushes of flowers covering the entrance, the sight of it made me let out gasp in awe. I've been stuck in my head for days that i forgot how beautiful the outside world is.

Lo'ak guided me into the heart of the forest surrounded by bioluminescent plants & a fallen tree bark over a stream leading to something else glowing. "This is where i stop! just follow the vines, straight ahead to your surprise" as he points to the peculiar glow.

"I'll see you soon tsmuke (sister)" Lo'ak says smiling, bidding me goodbye.

Stepping over the vines & towards my "surprise", i pushed the leaves out of the way revealing a large tree surrounded by woodsprites. In the middle, there was Neteyam standing over a wooven mat with a bunch of fruits & steamed teylu in a bowl.

I bit my lip & walked towards Neteyam with my doe eyes already meeting his honey gaze. My heartbeats were like direhorses galloping, the sight of him & finally feeling his palms on my cheek made my stomach twist. Almost letting out a smile-

But i can't fall for this again.

"Why? why did you leave with that look on your face Nete..?" i asked nervously as i removed his hand from my face.

He sat me down for an hour to explain about his rut & how Na'vi boys go through this cycle every once in a while. How it would be outrageously painful when they had to stay away from their mate & he refused to lay a finger on me.

That i couldn't be around him for a few days due to how aggressive it would be. For a moment i thought it was just excuses that he made up, but then he showed me the bite marks on his arms from tolerating his burning pain.

My heart sank when i saw his bite marks, they were bruising & scabbing. I kissed his arms & it made his ears lift, that was one of the things i missed about him so much.

He then scanned my body & questioned me softly, "your human skin- you were covered in burns & scratches, please tell me if someone hurt you back at the ship Ma'Vi" as he held my hand to his lips.

Hearing him say my name like that after so long felt like serotonin was injected into me, It sounded perfect when he says it.

Knowing how he protected me when i had my anxiety attack infront of company to him begging to Eywa for me to be better in the medical ward. Checking on me everyday during my recovery to now hearing why he shielded me from his aggressive urges instead of hurting me..

Made me love this man with all my heart.

"No Ma'Teyam, i did it to myself. I was angry, confused, sad. I felt everything all at once & i lost control of my thoughts." i answered meeting his worried gaze & his lips.

He smiles & got me up along with him, bringing me to a tiny pond behind the large tree with steam evaporating from the water. He slowly leads me in with his hands holding mine & it felt calming.

The water was warm & my ears lifted as i close my eyes, sinking a little into the water. Making him let out a small chuckle.

His chest had sweat rolling down to his upper ab, he tilts his back enjoying the hot steam & my eyes were hooked at the sight of him. My lips were slightly parted & i basically caught myself drooling over him.

"Let me bathe you" he suddenly says as he comes closer to me, "let me make you feel good" he whispered in my ears with his raspy voice.

Violet Pierce. Deep breaths Violet.

"Don't worry, i wont do anything crazy. I just want you to relax while i clean your tender body, this is my way of making it up to you." he says as soon as he caught my cheeks turning a bright red.

Neteyam slowly puts my arms onto his shoulders & slides his hands by my waist, "may i?" he leaned in to my ears once again sending shivers down to my legs.

The both of us laughed as he took a cloth to clean my skin, lightly kissing spots on my body where he recalled the burns & scratches were.

Being with him here, my mind was finally at ease.

*ೃ༄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 67.2K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
418K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
447K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...