The ice prince

By Skye_blue109

You are an agent for SHIELD and you are watching over Loki. but strangely he seems attracted to you... She g... More

Chapter one: Charlotte Harper
Chapter 2: Loki
Chapter 3: Thor
Chapter 4: The airship
Chapter 5: New York city
Chapter 7: A date with the god of mischief
Chapter 8: Raid
Chapter 9: Ultron
Chapter 10: all this just for an arm
Chapter 11: The vision
Chapter 12: Sokovia
Chapter 13: Death
Chapter 14: Asgard
Chapter 15: Stephen strange
Chapter 16 Hela odindottior
Chapter 17: Skaar
Chapter 18: Escape to asgard
Chapter 19: The battle of asgard
Chapter 20: Charlotte's 'death'
Chapter 21: Nowhere.
Chapter 22: Planet titan
Chapter 23: Back on earth
Chapter 24: Scott lang
Chapter 25: A time machine
Chapter 26: Going to 2012 and 1970
Chapter 27: the last fight
Chapter 28: the funeral.

Chapter 6: Prisoner and saved

9 1 0
By Skye_blue109

2 years passed ever since HYDRA kidnapped me, I wondered if the avengers would try to find me, I thought about what they did to loki. 

did they kill him? send him to jail? I wondered for 2 years. HYDRA experimented on me, and cut off my arm that was stabbed since the wound was too great and replaced it with a metal arm, I could master the elements like water, fire, earth and air. 

'test subject 890' was my name in HYDRA. I was the only one who survived the experiments, there was 890 people who was experimented, including me. 

I had a pain that lasted for 1 month and a half, I made friends with one of the test subjects but they died 5 days after they came here. once a day we go outside to the prison grounds to get fresh air, I usually bring a book to amuse myself, while the other cellmates fight or play. once I got into a fight after I said no a game of basketball. like......what?

2 YEARS LATER

I was stuck in my cell and wearing a jacket to cover my metal arm, I was making pictures using my elements when I heard an enormous bang and heard the alarms go off. I sit up, confused. had a prisoner escaped? 

I looked out a tiny window pointing outside and saw someone pointing his hand In Front of my cell. I jump into a corner as I watched the cell wall blow to pieces.

 I looked up to see tony stark, 'At long last, stark!" I call out, Tony hugged me and brought me to the 'Avengers' tower. 'wow, we've found you, after 2 years" Natasha smiled, everyone greeted me happily.

 'wait, where's loki, thor?" I ask him. 'what? oh, he's in his room, he misses you ever since you went missing" thor pointed to loki's room. I got some grapes and a cup of orange juice and went into loki's room and saw him with his head on a desk.

 'hey" I poked loki  awake, he sadly looked up and saw me, he stared at me for a few seconds and hugged me. 'I-I thought you went missing" he said as he hugged me, 'only for 2 years" I say, pushing him away.

 'and I don't hug people a lot, I just got a bone crushing hug by thor not too long ago" loki sat on his bed and asked if I could go out, 'thor told me that you missed me" I said 'he lies" loki said and pushed me outside his room. thor then called me to tell what happened on the years I've been in HYDRA.

 he also went into loki's room and dragged him out to make him listen to my story. I told them how they treated me, and that they experimented on me.

 'remember my arm that got cut?" I asked everyone, I took off my jacket and showed them my metal arm. everyone looked at me in shock, especially thor and loki, "Also I have powers now' I continued, I noticed a glass of water and with a wave of my hand, it floated in the air and I turned it into a shark, a fish, and I let it land back into the glass cup.

 everyone clapped and I showed them what I could do, I made steve float using  air element, lit a fire in my hands using the fire element and had to take the avengers outside to the park to show them my earthbending skills.

 after I ate a proper dinner for the first time in 2 years, you went to your old room and fell asleep.

MIDNIGHT

the door opened but you didn't notice since you were asleep, loki emerged from behind the door to look at me, he then walks to the side of the bed and then kissed my forehead and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4K 52
[EXPLICIT] You never expected to be thrown from your home earth, to Asgard. Not only do you fight for survival, but you have also caught the romantic...
981 36 8
Completed. Loki is enamored by you, and you can't understand why. He tries to get your attention until a disastrous accident occurs pushing you to r...
72K 1.4K 27
"Mine," Loki whispers into your ear. *** Y/N doesn't remember anything about her past life. Only that she is human. Or so she thought. One day Loki...
494K 16K 48
Being kidnapped is bad, being kidnapped when you are an undercover shield agent is worse, but when you are kidnapped from a underground bunker while...