Dynasty

By niamh_16_xo

When Yelena Stilinski comes back from college for Christmas break she quickly finds herself caught up into th... More

Dynasty
1...Once in a Wolf Moon
2...Night time creatures
3...Second chance
4...Disruptions
5...Dream state
6...Bullet visual
7...Notify
8...After school special
9...The Unleashed
10...Crescent Mind
11....Chasing Messages
12...Wolfs omission
13...A coalition
14...Informality
15...Breaking the Code
16...Low Communication
17...Inarticulate
18...Shifting of the moon
19...Ice Fight
20...Unnatural
22...Boom companion
23...Holding back
24...Rhapsody
25...Surprise guest
26...A Special appearance
27...Wrath
28...In the combat zone
29...The final act
30...Out there in the middle
31...Fight or flight
32...Unravelled
33...Forcefield
34...Through their eyes
35...Its about the facts
36...Overshadowed
37...Unmasked
38...A Deal with the Demon Wolf
39...A Pact of Packs
40... Curved moon
41...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
42...Neon Lights
43... Deprivation and Desperation
44... Transfixed

21...Poison

588 12 0
By niamh_16_xo

Despite their heated make-out session in the locker room, Yelena was still annoyed at Derek for what happened with Scott, and even more so when she found out that Jackson had taken his statement back about Issac, but either way she agreed to meet him to give him a chance to apologize properly in person. Wrapping her jacket around her tighter, Yelena tried to fight the cold as she waited for Derek to meet her outside of her work building.

"I'm not here to fight." He said raising his hands in the air.

"Good, because my boss is already pissing me off."

"Why?" Derek frowned

Yelena sighed "I think he wants me to do some digging about the Kanima murders but I made it clear that I won't."

"Why not?"

"Because he implied that I should go through my dad's files and I can't do that."

Derek leaned against the wall next to her "You already have some information just lie about where you got it from." He suggested

"I can't, if people think my dad has been sharing information he could be fired. speaking of which, next time you and your betas decide to mess with my dad's job, tell me in advance."

Derek's eyebrows furrowed as he moved to stand in front of her and rubbed her arms to warm her up "What are you talking about?"

"Jackson took back his statement about Isaac and I don't know why, but I know you had something to do with it."

Derek sighed "Issac is innocent, who cares."

"I care, Derek. When it makes my dad look incompetent, I care." She told him, Derek rubbed the back of his head thinking "Do you know how bad it looks for my dad to have an arrest warrant for murder out for a sixteen-year-old? I understand clearing his name but could you not have helped I don't know maybe finding the actual killer first so that my dad's job isn't put in jeopardy.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think of it that way."

"How did you get Jackson to do it?" She asked after a few moments, when he was hesitant to answer Yelena crossed her arms "Derek?"

"Tried to prove that he was the kanima, when he wasn't I used him."

"So Jackson's not the kanima? Huh, I always thought he was very snake-like."

"That's what I said." Derek joked trying to ease the tension.

Yelena's phone began to ring, interrupting him  "My boss is calling."

Derek kissed the top of her head, "Might sound funny coming from me, but keep calm."

Yelena smiled at him in amusement "I'll try."

as she opened the door to her office building she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket

your boyfriend is trying to kill Lydia

Yelena's heart jumped out of her chest and her eyes widened as she read the message, she ran back outside but Derek was already far gone by now. She held her phone to her chest feeling panic rise, killing peter is one thing, risking the lives of willing teenagers was another but going out of your way to kill them is too far.

"Stilinski!" Yelena jumped at the voice of one of her superiors,  "Your break is over." she quickly ushered her back inside the office.

Yelena wanted to help but she couldn't risk this job, especially when it was something she cared about. her fingernails were barely left towards the end of her shift. it had taken her double the time of proofreading as normal, her eyes kept drifting to the clock and the moment it turned seven she grabbed her jacket and fled the building seeing numerous texts from Scott and Stiles as she got into her car.

We're protecting Lydia from Derek

Meet us at Scott's house

He's getting Issac and Erica to kill her

Jackson is the Kanima

As she read the last message she called Stiles who explained what had happened at Scott's house and that they'd tracked him down to some type of club. Yelena rushed to put her seatbelt on as she drove straight to the club and slammed her foot on the brakes as she pulled up outside, practically giving herself whiplash, taking a deep breath she quickly got out of her car and slammed the door behind her as she wandered around trying to find her brother at this agreed meeting place.

"stiles!" she yelled as her eyes landed on her scrawny teenage brother standing next to Scott

They were both startled by her as she ran to their side and interrupted them.

"Stop! Stop! So Jackson is the kanima?"

"Didn't Derek tell you any of this?!" Scott exclaimed sarcastically making Yelena roll her eyes.

"Believe it or not Scott but our lives don't revolve around the mysteries of Beacon Hills and its shapeshifters."

"What does it involve then?" stiles asked wearily as Yelena smirked.

"Guys-" Scott tried

"Gross." He muttered as Stiles put his hand out to shush Scott who was trying to remind them of the current situation they were in.

Stiles leaned forward and looked his sister dead in the eye "So are you saying that this is just a lust thing, because if so, then we can all move past that, be grossed out but get past it."

Yelena glared at him "No it's not just a lust thing."

Stiles threw his hands up in the air dramatically "Then what is it about him? What do you do? Is it a bad boy thing?!"

Yelena smiled to herself as she thought about Derek "he just gets me, we work out together, watch movies, normal couple things-"

Stiles grimaced and cut his sister off "ok enough, that just went from gross to nauseating."

Scott groaned at the siblings, "Enough!"

Stiles glared at his friend for interrupting his and his sister's argument, "What? Scott, come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defence." He said defending his reactions to his sister's relationship, not quite understanding that Scott was trying to get them back to the situation at hand.

Scott rolled her eyes, "Just help me find it."

"Not "it." Jackson." Yelena pointed out.

Scott sighed "Yeah, I know. I - I know."

"All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles asked

"I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway," Scott replied

"Yeah, but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test?" Stiles asked more to his sister than Scott hoping Derek would've shared this with her.

Yelena shrugged confused, "I don't know." She stuttered.

"Maybe it's like an either-or thing. I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When's the kanima not the kanima?"

"When it's Jackson." Scott realized.

Yelena sighed and looked up at the sky when saw it, "uh - guys."  Both boys turned to look at her and came to see what she was looking at "See that?"

"He's inside."

"What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asked

"I know who he's after." Scott realized as his eyes went back to the queue forming outside the club.

"What, how? How? Did you smell something?"

"Armani."

Yelena frowned in complete confusion at what Scott was talking about, Stiles grabbed both of them and walked to the back of the building trying to open the back door.

"Aw, come on. All right, maybe there's, like, a, uh - like, a window we could climb through to get in "

Yelena sent him a look, "Speak for yourself I have a fake ID."

Stiles put his hands on his hips and glared at his sister as he carried on suggesting ideas "or some kind of - " Stiles stopped when Scott passed him the door handle "Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How'd I not think of that one?"

Yelena rolled her eyes and dragged him with her as they followed Scott inside, moving through the flashing lights and the blaring music By this point it was clear that they were in a gay bar, well everyone except Scott apparently.

"Dude, everyone in here's a dude. I think we're in a gay club."

"Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, Scott?" Stiles quipped sarcastically as he was surrounded by drag queens who were stroking him.

Yelena smiled at them awkwardly and pulled her brother away from their stroking hands, "Yeah he's underage." She told them as Scott spotted Danny at the bar they headed over to him but he'd gone by the time they reached the bar.

Stiles tried to look casual as he smiled, "three beers."

The barkeeper looked at them, "IDs." Yelena handed over her fake ID which he seemed pretty content with before looking at the other two expectantly, Yelena rolled her eyes when the two of them handed over their real IDs, the bartender raised his eyebrows and chuckled "How 'bout two cokes and one beer?"

Yelena grinned as he handed her the bottle of beer much to her brother's annoyance.

Stiles grinned, "Rum and coke? Sure." Yelena cringed at the bartender's unamused expression and Stiles then became quick to catch on, "Coke's fine, actually. I'm driving anyway."

The guy nodded and walked off to get their cokes, but instead another bartender - this one topless - came over with their drinks and placed them down in front of the boys.

"That one's paid for." He told Scott, nodding to a guy at the end of the bar, they followed his eye line and saw a guy sending him a seductive smile.

"Oh, shut up," Stiles said with a sour expression.

Scott smiled smugly as he picked his drink up, "I didn't say anything."

"Yeah, well, your face did." He huffed as the three of them turned to face the crowd, "Hey, I found Danny."

Scott nodded and stared up at the ceiling, "I found Jackson." He said ominously.

The three of them slowly discarded their drinks as they looked up in horror spotting the shadow of his tail as he crawled across the ceiling in full reptilian mode.

Scott kept his eyes on the ceiling as he spoke, "Go get Danny."

"What're you gonna do?" Stiles asked

"I'm gonna get Jackson," Scott told them flicking his claws out.

Yelena's eyes widened as she nodded nervously, "Works for me."

The two siblings moved through the crowd calling out the teenager's name, they were both being pulled and pushed by the crowd and Yelena panicked when she felt someone yank her wrist but relaxed slightly when she realised it was Derek.

"The hell are you doing here?!" He tried to ask over the noise.

"Trying to protect people from a reptilian teenager!" She yelled back.

Derek tried to pull her closer to him to stop the crowd from separating them, "it's not safe, you need to get out of here!"

Yelena was becoming frustrated with him, he wasn't understanding that this was bigger than her safety, and as much as she appreciated how much he cared about her, he needed to let her do things her way.

Yelena turned around at the sound of her brother calling Danny's name, looking back at Derek who still had a grip on her, she shook him off, "I have to go."

"Len-"

Yelena pulled out of his grip, "You need to let me go." She told him sternly trying to find her brother.

"Danny! Danny! Danny." Stiles shouted over and over again.

"Stiles!" Yelena yelled as she managed to grab hold of her brother who was being pushed around and trapped between bodies, "you ok?" She asked when she gripped him.

"Yes, are you?"

Before Yelena could answer they saw bodies begin to fall to the floor, including Danny's. Yelena and Stiles followed a trail of black blood that led to Scott and stopped dead when they found him leaning over a human Jackson's mauled body.

"What do we do with him now?" Scott asked in a panic.

Yelena closed her eyes tightly knowing who was responsible, Derek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...