The ice prince

By Skye_blue109

You are an agent for SHIELD and you are watching over Loki. but strangely he seems attracted to you... She g... More

Chapter 2: Loki
Chapter 3: Thor
Chapter 4: The airship
Chapter 5: New York city
Chapter 6: Prisoner and saved
Chapter 7: A date with the god of mischief
Chapter 8: Raid
Chapter 9: Ultron
Chapter 10: all this just for an arm
Chapter 11: The vision
Chapter 12: Sokovia
Chapter 13: Death
Chapter 14: Asgard
Chapter 15: Stephen strange
Chapter 16 Hela odindottior
Chapter 17: Skaar
Chapter 18: Escape to asgard
Chapter 19: The battle of asgard
Chapter 20: Charlotte's 'death'
Chapter 21: Nowhere.
Chapter 22: Planet titan
Chapter 23: Back on earth
Chapter 24: Scott lang
Chapter 25: A time machine
Chapter 26: Going to 2012 and 1970
Chapter 27: the last fight
Chapter 28: the funeral.

Chapter one: Charlotte Harper

33 2 0
By Skye_blue109

It's been awhile since I joined SHIELD, I have been wounded during our raid on HYDRA. I've been shot through my leg and my arm, nothing stopped me. Well, up until a HYDRA agent hit my head, Romanoff got me back, but I had to retire after 290 missions. Well, today was different, Fury called me in to catch this god called 'Loki". apparently, he hypnotized clint Barton, who is Natasha's friend. Coulson got me to fury and his airship.

IN THE AIRSHIP

I heard that fury brought in these guys called Tony Stark, Bruce banner, Natasha Romanoff, and Steve rogers. 'sir!' a SHIELD agent calls fury, 'we got a 75% match! no, an...an 80% match!" I looked at the screen, and it is this handsome looking man with raven black hair.

'umm....fury? are you sure this is the right man? I mean, he doesn't look like a god" fury looked at me with disgust, I Immediately apologized.

"now, agent Harper, this is the first mission in awhile, please tell me you didn't forget your training skills' Maria hills says, "Hills, if I didn't go on a mission for a few years doesn't mean I forgot my skills' I replied, brandishing a dagger in my hand. hills smiled.

SUIT ROOM

I looked at my old suit I wore 5 years ago before I was cancelled, it looked glorious, even from it's days in the dust.

I had 2 guns and 2 daggers. This is the first mission in 5 years I actually felt nervous. "agent harper, you are going with captain rogers, you will go with him for the mission.' fury put forth, captain rogers greeted me with a hand shake. "ma'am' 'sir' Natasha came and stated that we should go now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.4K 7
You and Loki have been arguing since first meeting one another, but despite seeming to hate each other, there's an awful lot of sexual tension betwee...
496K 16.1K 48
Being kidnapped is bad, being kidnapped when you are an undercover shield agent is worse, but when you are kidnapped from a underground bunker while...
22.5K 378 26
(Y/N) (L/N) is a victim of one of HYDRA's experiments. She is stronger, faster, and smarter than all of the Avengers combined. One day she escapes bu...
119K 4.1K 52
[EXPLICIT] You never expected to be thrown from your home earth, to Asgard. Not only do you fight for survival, but you have also caught the romantic...