Don't Stay, Don't Go (Ben Dro...

By KittyKaitlynn

Elizabeth loves the lesser known CreepyPastas of the web. In fact she doesn't really care for the big ones li... More

Character Analysis: Elizabeth
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 13.5
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Woah What?
Sorry Again
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
For My First 50
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Add On: Months After Ending
It's A Poll!

Ch. 24

563 19 10
By KittyKaitlynn

I'm choking myself with the thought of something bad happening to someone I care about. Tim gets me a snack, consisting of the other part of the heart he left in my room and a cold glass of water.

"You can't keep feeding her that, you know what it does." Ben is crossing his arms, a scowl displayed on his face. I hope I didn't hurt him too much.

"You know what I'm doing." He replies.

"You can't keep her as a pet! She is a person, not an animal!" Ben shouts. I scoff to myself, if it gets me fed this melty, sweet, blood drowned delicacy I wouldn't mind. [A/N: I'm making myself so hungry, is that a bad thing?] I frown at my fingers, covered in blood.

"As soon as I'm done with this you can take me back." I declare.

"No, its bad enough that he lets you eat that crap, go wash it off."

I turn to Masky, and he shakes his head. I smile and suck on one of my fingers.

"Idiot..." Ben mumbles. He walk over and grabs my wrist. "If you won't wash your hands right now-"

"What? What will you do to me?" I demand.

Ben drags my wrist up to his face. "I won't let him turn you into a blood sucking, cannibalistic, vampire." He them proceeds to wash my wands for me, using his mouth. I look with panic over at Tim, but he just smiles and shrugs. 'I told you so.' he mouths. It feels strange, and I'm not to sure I like it. My breathing picks up and I start panicking.

"Cannibals rarely stop being cannibals. They get a sort of liking for the rich flesh and go to the extreme to continue their bad habits. They turn into monsters- killing people to quell their hunger. Normal meats, pork, steak, and such, become to much for the stomach to handle. The normal symptoms are vomit and an upset stomach. I worry." Ben finishes my first hand and just dumps my glass of water on the second. I sigh, at least he hasn't taken away the bottle of blood Masky gave me. "I don't want you to be like that." he whispers. I almost don't catch it at all.

"Your sure?" I whisper to myself, the same volume as him.

"Alright, you crazy kids, go home." Tim, with his mask still around his neck winks at me. I smile at him and grab Ben's hand, forgetting the drama from earlier. I swing around the room, dragging Ben along with me.

"Alright. And I promise I won't try to block you out again." I smile and run to the TV, our normal portal.

"What are you doing to me." Ben scoffs.

"Bye Masky." I wave before we go back to my back yard.

Now that were alone I remember me hiding behind Tim, and now Ben is going to hate me. And now Ben is going to make fun of me. And now Ben is going to-

"I'll be making sure he doesn't feed you that crap anymore." Ben whispers as he lets go of my hand and I grab my skateboard. I have to look like I was riding this for a while.

"But... It tastes good."

"No. I will not let him turn you into a monster." As quiet as his voice is it still holds authority over me.

"Isn't everyone already a monster? What difference would it make if I was a little more than everyone else?"

"I said no."

"Just try to stop us." I whisper to myself. "Alright, you have to go." I wave to him.

"Ah yes. Come here." Ben grabs me and pulls me in for a hug, his arms restricting my air flow. Quietly he whispers in my ear; "Is this enough stimulation for you?". I choke back a pant of excitement and smile. I shake my head no and Ben frowns. He waves and taps his own portal devise, leaving me to get my laptop back inside. I shove it up my jacket and put the helmet on. Then I run from the backyard to the front yard and push open the door.
"I'm back!" I pretend pant.
"Alright. Take a shower, I bet you stink." Wow dad. What the hell? I take a shower as he requested though, and actually shave for once. My legs feel soft as fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803 12 23
Just a collection of all different creepy pasta stories only some of them will be very long, I did try and keep shorter ones but there are ones that...
32K 645 26
So you and ben how will it go? Will there be heartbreaking? Find out in ben drowned x reader Hey guys its toxins here and I wanted to do a story abou...
8.5K 278 9
growing up you always talked to slenderman. you moved away when you were only nine years old and moved back when you turned 17. you're now 18 and rem...
46.7K 2K 25
It's been only a year since Rose Woods has been deceased. A sad and miserable year for the Creepy Pasta's who had lost one that was so very close to...