Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter forty-four

496 10 8
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:
March 2022

Finally, finally the day has come! It's the first qualifying of the 2022 season. The practices yesterday and earlier today went great for Max, he topped two out of three and I couldn't be happier about it. The car looks promising and seems to be very fast, exactly what fits Max perfectly.

I had just finished getting ready and I was now ready to leave the hotel. I didn't attend the third practice earlier since I had a few campaigns I had to finish so I could go to the track now. I grabbed my bag, put on my shoes, walked out of my hotel room and down all the stairs, and found my way to a car that I had rented while being here, so I just drove myself to the track, which was not that far from the hotel.

When I arrived there was still about an hour until qualifying had to start, so I still had some time to talk a bit with Max, and whoever I'm gonna find on my way, hopefully I run into Daniel! - "Olivia, can we take a picture with you?" A group of mixed young girls covered in ferrari and red bull merchandise asked, just as I was about to scan my paddock access card. "Hey girls, sure you can" I smiled and walked closer to them. I took so many pictures with them, they were really sweet. "I hope you and Chalres will get back together, you were so cute" one of the girls, obviously a Ferrari fan said with a big smile, she had all possible ferrari merch on. "That's sweet of you" I said, it was a bit weird since we obviously won't get back together, but it was sweet of her to say so. "Omg yes! we stand Charlivia!" some of the other girls said and then they all got totally hyped up about it, not to make it even weirder. "You're sweet girls, but I better get going! enjoy the qualifying" I smiled and then I said goodbye to them, it got a bit too weird. So I scanned my card and walked into the paddock.

"Buh!" I heard someone giving me a scare from behind me. "Max, you almost made me shit my pants!" I said and hit him gently. "Sorry Oli!" he laughed, I know he didn't mean it.

"I saw the practice, congrats the car seems to be great this year already!" I smiled and he did as well. "Yeah let's see, hopefully the qualifying will be great! the ferrari's seemed to be good as well" he said. "You can easily beat them, you're the champion!" I smiled and tried to encourage him a bit. "Pressure much.." Max laughed.

We then walked into Red Bull hospitality which was great, I didn't enjoy walking around the paddock as much anymore, since I knew the chance of bumping into Charles would be huge, so being in here was great because I know he can't enter this place, luckily.

After hanging out with my dear brother, It was time for him to get ready so I walked to the back of the garage and got a pair of headphones on, now I was also ready!

Q1 began and the sound of the beautiful formula one cars was a sound I have missed over the break. Max and Checo waited a bit before going out, but when they did they did almost perfectly! Max had a phenomenal time and topped in front of everyone, who had sat a time for now, Checo was a bit slower but had a great time as well.. That was until Charles and Carlos sat their times as well, they were also almost perfect, unfortunately..

Q1 was done and the first five eliminated were Yuki, Nico, Lance, Nicholas and unfortunately also Daniel, who had a few problems, dammit.

After a little break Q2 began, Max once again had the best time, if he kept setting times like these he could possibly grab this year's first pole! Thankfully Charles couldn't top his time, so he was six tenths behind Max, then Checo in third and  Kevin in fourth in a Haas, which was surprising to see. Mercedes didn't seem to be so great, they couldn't keep up with either Red Bull or Ferrari, which was fine in my opinion. After Q2 the eliminated ones were Mick, Esteban, Alex, Zhou and Lando.

Q3 began and I was a bit nervous, I had my fingers crossed that Max could set a perfect time again and grab the first pole of the season, that would be amazing really. His first sector was amazing, but then something happened and it got worse, Carlos lapped him and in the end sat a way better time. - Carlos, Charles and Max were now on their last laps and it would definitely be one of them to grab pole. Max was no doubt best of all in the first two sectors, but then the third sector didn't go great which resulted in him losing pole position.

Charles grabbed pole right in front of him, which was really annoying, the whole qualifying it looked like it would go his way, but unfortunately it didn't..

Everyone got out of their cars and Max was a bit annoyed and disappointed, but he managed to make a great interview anyway. Carlos did his interview as well, he was really happy with the result, and so was Charles of course also. While he was doing his interview I caught myself staring at him, he looked so happy with this tenth pole position, it was kinda cute.. But then I remembered to myself it's weird staring at him like that, so I walked away to find Max who had disappeared into the garage after his interview. - Max and I talked a bit about the qualifying, just as I thought he was so disappointed, but he kept his head up and looked forward to the race tomorrow, with a positive mind.

After qualifying I drove back to the hotel, where I had an evening workout, and then I hung out with the best person in existence, Daniel. We ate our dinner together while talking about the qualifying, he was so annoyed about the result, he's starting 18th tomorrow which sucks.. "Daniel, I caught myself staring at Charles today, it was horrible!" I said and laughed. "Oh my god Livia, why are you doing this to yourself!" he asked and laughed at the stupid situation as well. "I don't know Danny, I can't help it, he looked so good, and I in some kind of weird way was happy for him, but at the same time so annoyed because Max deserved that pole" I said and laid down about to give up, I officially hate feelings!..

"It's because you still love him, Livia! don't deny it, you belong together, and you know it.. You guys should get back together, everyone can see that you are meant to be" he said and smiled. "Danny please don't.. I do love him, but we can't be together" I said and looked at him, but he didn't stop.. "You haven't been yourself lately, please get him back!" Daniel said and his words made me think. Sure I haven't been myself considering what happened to me the last months, but would a single person change that? I don't know.. - "I don't know, it's probably too late.. Let's talk about something else, something that isn't about feelings alright!" I laughed and tried to forget the conversation we just had. "Sure Livia, but you deep down know I'm right" he said and rolled his eyes.

___

Race day I have missed those days!. - The day went by fast, and it was now 5pm and time for the race. I watched one again from the back of the garage, but this time with Kelly, since she arrived late last night, so it was great to have someone here.

The formation lap began with Charles in the lead and Max right behind him. - Then the lights went out and the race had officially begun. Charles kept the lead with max right behind him. Both Lewis and Kevin drove past Checo! Daniel had a bad start and was now in p20, which sucked so much.. A few laps in Max complained a lot about his tyres, he said he had zero traction..

At lap 17 after both Charles and Max had pitted, Max took the lead, then Charles made his move and tried to overtake, they drove wheel to wheel, it was a tough battle, but a fair battle! The next lap Max used the slipstream to slingshot himself down the inside in turn one, then he took the lead in the first three turns, only until Charles came in turn four and retook the lead.  - In lap 19 Max had a big lock up in turn one, and he out-brakes himself, which meant he couldn't take the position back this time around. - The crowd were going crazy over their fight, it was exciting and one to remember for sure.

Later when Charles had pitted he once again came out still in front of Max, which made Max a bit angry since it was the second time today, he complained over the radio that he had enough of this! - "He gotta calm down," I said and Kelly agreed. "I agree, but still it doesn't look great" Kelly said.. "Nope.. But his anger will not make it easier, dammit those Verstappen anger issues!" I laughed, which Kelly did as well, since we obviously knew in our family we can have a lot of anger issues and a bad temper.

At lap 46 the safety car was pulled out, and Pierre's car was literally on fire, luckily he was out and didn't get hurt.. With not many laps left, this could only mean drama!

Charles had just pitstopped and Max was still struggling a bit with his tyres, but stayed out.

In lap 50, with only seven laps left the safety car ended, and Charles was still in the lead, with Max behind but still too far behind to try for an overtake, Max and Carlos were side by side in turn one, but eventually Max was a bit faster.. Lewis brakes late which made him almost drive into the back of Checo, luckily that wasn't the case.

Not only was the tyres a problem, now the steering wheel was struggling for Max, it didn't look good, and I was actually at a point where I got a bit nervous that he wouldn't finish the race. Eventually Carlos overtook Max in turn 11, at the 54th lap, with only three laps left.

"What's going on with this battery, what the fuck is this" Max said over the radio, and once again the anger from him was shown. He pitted, and unfortunately he had to retire from the race. "He's mad, like for real," Kelly said as both of us looked at Max jumping out of the car. "Oh yes" I said and took a deep breath, this sucked so much, he had perfect practices and a great qualifying yesterday, and now this is the result, a retirement. All focus from Red Bull was now on Checo.

In the second last lap Checo also complained about the car. "I'm losing power" he said over the radio, and that was the last thing we wanted to hear.. - At the last lap Checo spun in turn 11. "I lost the fucking engine!" he said over the radio, and was now beached across the track in turn one..

Charles crossed the line first and was the winner of the race. I was happy for him but still so very disappointed with the results in this race. Both Max and Checo retired, and Daniel in 14th, I mean it was better than the p20 but still, I was hoping he also could have scored a point or two today.

Max had walked away from the cameras in anger and I let Kelly talk with him, since she's usually a bit better at handling these things. I then decided to go watch the podium, since I wanted to congratulate Carlos when he was done with the podium.

The podium was Charles in first, Carlos in second and Lewis in third. All the ferrari fans were going crazy, and it was actually so cool watching. The national anthem to Monaco and Italy was played and then the three boys up there celebrated by spraying champagne at each other as always, it looked so much fun.

After a little while, they walked down and I walked towards Carlos. "I'll see you after" I could hear Charles said and walked away as I got closer. "Hey! Congrats" I said and pulled Carlos into a hug. "Thanks Oli, what happened with Max back there?" he asked. I then explained what happened..

"Well I better get going, I just wanted to say congrats" I smiled as we were about to finish our conversation. "Sure thanks.. Oh and if you don't have any plans later, there's an after party going on, you should come. I think Daniel is coming too" Carlos smiled. "I don't know, I haven't been to a club since Australia.." .. "Oh sorry.. I'll text you the address if you get interested then, and it's private so it will only be people we know if that helps a bit" he said and smiled. "Thanks Carlos" I said and then walked away. I then found my way back to Red Bull where I found Kelly, who had made Max a bit calmer. But he was now doing interviews, and then he had to talk to the team, since this race wasn't ideal.. I just decided to head back to the hotel now, since there wasn't much more for me to do here.

A little over an hour after I got back to the hotel I decided to attend the afterparty, I was a bit bored and the attack in Australia shouldn't hold me back from going to clubs ever again, just gotta face the fear..

So I changed clothes into something fancier, freshened up my makeup and then fixed my hair. I was wearing a tight semi short black dress with a deep V neck and long sleeves, I loved this dress. My hair was straightened as always, and then I wore a pair of black heels to go along with it. I then grabbed my little bag and walked down to the reception where I had them order a taxi for me. Then I was on my way to the club..

After about half an hour I had gotten into the club, where I found some familiar faces. Daniel, Lando and Carlos, I also spotted Charles but he was talking with Pierre at the moment. "Hey guys" I said and smiled. "Hi Oli, you look great!" Carlos said and pulled me into a hug, and so did Lando. "Something tells me you came for a specific person, especially when looking so beautiful like that!" Daniel whispered in my ear as he pulled me into a hug. "Daniel, stop it!" I said and rolled eyes at him. "I'm just saying," he said and shrugged.

"Here's one for you as well," Lando said and handed me a drink. I didn't know what it was, but it looked good and tasted even better. I quickly drank it and got one more, it quickly took a bit overhand with the drinks for all of us, but we had fun and then went to the dancefloor where we danced for so long.

"I need a quick break, I'll just go to the bar" I said and smiled, they nodded and then I walked to the bar where I accidentally ordered another drink. "Hey.." a familiar and missed voice said. "What are you doing here?" I asked as no one other than Charles sat down next to me, out of all other places  available he had to sit here. "Can we talk?" he asked and looked at me. "There's nothing to talk about, Charles.. We're over, you should move on, I'm not worth it," I said and took a sip of my drink. "Come on Olivia, you know deep down our love story isn't over.." he said and looked deeply into my eyes. "No, I'm sorry for disappointing you once again" I said, then I took my drink and walked away..

To be continued...

_________

(2757 words)

First race of the season, yay! Not great for Red Bull though..

Oh and sorry for the little cliffhanger, I'll try to write the next part as soon as possible. - Lots of love from me 🤍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 832 26
❝i think i like you best when you're just with me and no one else.❞ formula one fanfic m...
17.8K 371 20
Princess Alice is the younger daughter of King and Queen of Belgium, the Grand Prix of Spa made her attend the race because she got invited by RedBul...
41.6K 969 33
The product of an affair left you with the blood of a racer but lacking the name of one. It didn't stop you from making it to F1 where you race along...
14.3K 340 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...