Tensura / The Void Watcher

Από SoulTse

{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adve... Περισσότερα

Introduction: Arc 1: The rise of a new god
Chapter 1: Adding Primordials
Interlude: Noir and Bleu
Chapter 2: A banquet showdown
Interlude 2: Dragonic memories
Chapter 4: Dreams unfold
Chapter 5: Molten Ice
Thanks! (A/N)
Chapter 6: Testing,Testing.
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Chapter 8: A ghostly return
Chapter 9: Once a Sith
Chapter 10: Not getting dull
Chapter 11: Plans and meetings
Chapter 12: Swords and ice
Chapter 13: The Caretaker and the Child (I)
Chapter 14: The Caretaker and the Child (II)
Chapter 15: Minor spars
Interlude 3: Rain's one-day diary
Chapter 16: To remember
Chapter 17: A surfacing threat (I)
Chapter 18: A surfacing threat (II)
Extras: Notifications
Chapter 19: There the bar goes!
Origin chapter 1: God's Diary: A history
Origin chapter 2: God's Diary: A god and a mortal
Origin Chapter 3: God's Diary: An encounter
Chapter 20: Upgrade investment
Chapter 21: Night walk
Chapter 22: A dream of conversations
Chapter 23: A short breakout
Chapter 24: The fiery blaze
Chapter 25: The 501st legion
Chapter 26: A beneficial merchant
Chapter 27: The imminent fight
Chapter 28: The lost ones (I)
Chapter 29: The lost ones (II)
Chapter 30: A conspiracy's start
Chapter 31: The end of peace
Chapter 32: A tempest unleashed
Chapter 33: Holy-Demonic clash: The Blue Death
Interlude 4: Morgan Le Fay (Fate)
Chapter 34: Holy-Demonic clash: A turning point
chapter 35: Holy-Demonic clash: Operation Queller
Chapter 36: Holy-Demonic Clash: Frozen delusions
Chapter 37: Holy-Demonic Clash: Timely reinforcements
Chapter 38: Holy-Demonic Clash: The Sisters (1)

Chapter 3: A Walpurgis rebirth

3.5K 81 7
Από SoulTse

Veldanava's POV:

After 10 minutes of boring traveling,I finally reached the Walpurgis hall where it's being held. I just came here because I was bored and pretty curious about the new demon lord we have here.

"Hey! Did I miss the fun already?" The first thing I said from my mouth,yes.

I said that while I got up from the floor,it didn't hurt at all,but it feels great at a fast speed diving down!

"Veldanava,you should just come knocking on the door instead of crashing." Guy said while wearing a slight sarcastic face.

"Guh,no fun,what's the fun in just going somewhere with conventional methods after you just slept for 100 years?" I replied,while he just nodded in defeat and gave up.

"Greetings,Veldanava-sama. I hope that you enjoyed your rest." I turned my head to the voice,to see Primordial blue saying a little hello to me in a rather formal way.

"No need to be so formal blue! You never changed, have you?"

"Thank you,but please,call me Rain,as my new name from my lord."

Name? So she got a name and a body hmm? Interesting. Along with that wolf there,could they be the servants of the new demon lord? Recruiting primordials to your wing is an impressive feat,I'm even more interested in this Rimuru!

"Yeah yeah,god of creation,what are you here for today?" Guy asked in annoyance again,and I wouldn't say that's cool.

"Ooohhh,before I answer your question,there are some new faces there.."

"You sure did notice,that's Carrion and Frey. ex-demon lords that had just joined under your daughter,Milim's command." Cool! So she gets more subordinates now.

Speaking of the devil..

"Oh hey dear,how is it going for you?" I saw my daughter over there waving at me,so I greeted back with a thumbs up. It's actually rather strange to say that as Father and daughter,we may not have many bonding time together,but our relationship is actually very good.

"Haha! It's been brilliant,I made so many new friends and had lots of fun that I haven't had for a long long time!"

Ah,it feels good to see her smile truthfully,I mean,when did she not?

"Hello there,both of you! I guess your name's are Carrion and Frey? My daughter sometimes is a pain in the ass,so please try your best of taking care of her!" I greeted the two near Milim as they looked at me with a mix of emotions.

I expected some kind of response,but they just quite simply stared at me,for real?

"Hmm? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing,can't believe that I would have my eyes on a mythical god in person,sure is something fascinating. Don't worry,we will watch over Milim."

Carrion can't help but scratch his head while replying.

"Why are you here big brother? I know that you were not interested in Walpurgis stuff that much before." My little brother Veldora,who was one of the supposed main topics of the banquet,popped up behind me. 

Same as ever,but he got a human form and seemingly matured a bit? That's great!

"I was always bored,so I wanted to see if there was anything interesting here,plus,I heard that there is a new Demon lord on the horizon,couldn't miss the fun right?" I joked,while what I've said caught his attention.

"So you are here for Rimuru?"

"You could say that. He's your friend that freed you right? Can I meet him in person? Is he here?" I asked,as I can't really see any other new faces in the main lobby room.

"Well,just go to Rain and the wolf named Ranga over there,they are under his command so you should probably seek their approval." He pointed at Rain and the wolf called Ranga while explaining their status.

"Ranga huh,names as well.." I mumbled,it's been a long while since I've seen so many named ones at once.

"What do you want with my lord,Star king dragon-sama?" I saw that the wolf walked towards me with some cautiousness prepared,and I simply raised my hands to show that I'm not here to kill anyone. Plus,Rain even spoke for me!

"It's fine Ranga,I am sure that he means no harm.Plus if he is,you can't do anything. If you're looking for my lord,over that room there. Not long ago for some reason he fell unconscious and was in a state of slumber now,but he could be awake anytime soon."

"Maybe I can do something,alright I will check him out. Thank you." I said,while starting to walk towards the room with a shut door on lock.

'I wonder what this new demon lord will be? A human? Or some other races? Can't wait to find out!'

Just as I opened the door and saw somebody lying on a bed,still sleeping. Is he the new guy?

I walked quietly closer to him to get more detailed looks on him,as it somehow resembled Satoru's looks in a very similar way. But as I looked more carefully,it became clear that it's highly similar to a point I might as well call it the same to a scary extend.

"Why do you look so familiar? Am I hallucinating or something? Let me see.."

I said while turning his flipped body to my eyes,but what appeared shocked me hard.

'Impossible,that's they look alike! They have the same face even!' I thought,taken aback and started inspecting the individual carefully.

"Wait,could they just share a similar appearance? But that's actually extremely rare,no jokes. Especially when it came to such details! Such cases are only appliable for reincarnation stuff."

As I took all possible scenarios into thought,a wild idea suddenly popped in my mind.

"Perhaps I can use my ability to inspect upon his soul,the essence to a living beings no matter their species. Looks can be deceiving,but one's soul cannot." 

In the world,having an identical face is very,very rare,however that does not mean that it is impossible to happen.

 But everyone has a different Soul in their body. It cannot be faked,and it's totally unique. And through this method,I can check who he truly is.

I activated my own skill to see through this man's Soul essence in disbelief. Which further surprised me and rendered me speechless.

"It's exactly the same,from top to bottom! Although there are some slight damages to it,there is absolutely no doubt that Satoru has returned,even if now he wields another name!"

 I said in joy,as now finally,my best friend has finally returned,as hard as it might seem to believe it was real,the evidence it all provides is enough to convince me as my skill never lied to me for once!

When he died in battle with Ivarage,it saddened both me and my little sister Velzard. It affected her the most,as I know that even till this day, she's still probably blaming herself for his death. I tried to convince her that it's not,but to no avail. I bet this would be one of the best news she had ever heard in a while,

We treated him as if he was our family,which he was our best friend. I even remember that Velzard has a crush on him,but he never realized that as he probably treats her like a little sister. If she knows that he's back,this would be the best surprise ever! She will be so happy!

'It does hook up with him succumbing suddenly,probably stimulated enough to start regaining his memories of the old times. Like he is doing it now. I could speed it up and help him to regain consciousness now,and I'm more than willing to help my old friend out after such a long time!'

With that news,even the god cannot contain his happiness and excitement for meeting his best friend after thousands of years in person.

"Here here,let's wake you up, shall we old pal?"

I put my hands on his head,and focused my energy inside,blooming an outburst of shining golden light inside the room,even passing the door's gap to the outside..

"What the,it's so bright now!" Ranga outside claimed while covering his eyes with his paws.

"The heck is going on inside?" Guy complained,but wasn't able to see anything.

"Veldora,what the heck did Veldanava-sama did?!" Rain shouted as she too was covering his eyes.

"I don't know! Not like I can see anything too like you!"

Meanwhile back in the room:

After the shining light faded,there was only darkness inside the room back to how it was before.

"This should do,now I just need to wait for it,can't believe he is back again huh? One of the best news I had ever heard for so long." He smiled upon the sight again,seeing his best friend again after such a long time made him very happy.

But unbeknownst to him,Rimuru subconsciously raised and grabbed Veldanava's arm as he was finally woken up after that flashy ritual

"Vel-velda?" Rimuru on the bed,slowly but sleepish,opened his eyes at me.

"Satoru! Is it really you buddy?" I said in joy,hugging while hearing his real voice after such a long time again!

"What do you think? Of course it's me you old guy! Good to see ya again but what the heck are you doing here after all the things ended in the Walpurgis anyway?" He did hug me back,but was visibly confused on why I was here in the first place.

"Oh and,don't call me by that old name now,I had a new name called Rimuru,as you probably knew. Just refer to me with that,I'm more used to it." He added it with a little cough to catch my attention.

"Sure,I was just here to find you because I'm bored and got interested in the new Demon lord thing,and can't believe out of everyone,it's you! How did you get back alive anyway?" I asked him in excitement and curiosity about the process. Not like it mattered that much,if it somehow happened.

And then after a while of long explanation and story,I finally completely got the entire shit,so many things happened while I was temporarily gone!

"That was a bizarre tale,my little brother literally named you! Man,if I were him,I would had take this great chance and gave you a cooler name-"

"Come on,it's not bad,I actually liked it. Moreover,how did your magicules create 2 more siblings?. I thought that Velzard would be the only one ever."

"Can't help it. Anyway,are you feeling good? That memory regained process would have been longer if I weren't here."

Memory regaining processes were never easy..most of the victims always came out with other side effects like reduced power,temporarily weakened or some even nastier ones..

"Y-yeah,talking about that,my head kinda hurts and my leg is so soft that I can't even walk properly. I think it's best if we get out of this gloomy room first." He tried to step down and walk while covering his head with his hand,but he seemed to struggle to balance and almost fell down to the floor.

"I'm gonna carry you out then,you good?" I suggested,as he clearly wasn't in his best shape of all times right now.

He thought for a bit,before shaking his head.

"I don't have a problem,just carry me on your back out of the room if you really insist on it. And why do I seem to be taller and a bit older?"

Checking again,he did look a bit taller and more mature like his past self. Perhaps it had to do with the memories? The world's system and mechanics worked in a strange way,sometimes even I couldn't spell out the reason for it. 

"That's True,if you magically gain your memories back magically your body also does,it probably grew back to the height and age back when you were alive as Satoru. Oh god,you are heavy!"

"I would have just turned into a Slime,but I can't do that now."

"So you're a slime?" That surprised me a little,nobody mentioned his race was a slime to me,and I forgot that there is no guarantee to be the same race as your past life

"Yeah,surprised?"

"A bit,but it would be cooler seeing you in a sphere,bouncy blue form." I joked and laughed for a bit,while he just put up his usual facepalmed expression. haven't changed a bit had you?

"Haha,alright jokes later,let's get going? You probably got a lot to tell me what happened during my absence later."

"Okay..I'm not the best story teller but I will try.."

Just as both of them were gonna open the door,Veldora on the other side opened it at the same time,almost slamming into them.

"Veldora,could you please watch the other side of the door next time?"

"Hey little brother."

"Big brother! And Rimuru! You are doing good,am I right?"

"Of course I am,not really,I can't walk so Velda is doing the work"

"Wait,both of you know each other?" he asked,quite confused. Because of that nickname Rimuru called me?

"Yeah!"

"Indeed,actually,we were good buddies for a long time before." I simply added,surprising the crowd even more.

"WHAT?" Gosh,even as the strongest,my eardrums still hurts of that,maybe setting my current body to have some mortal features wasn't always a good idea.

"Hold on,a long time? I thought you were new?!" 

That's the Ramiris speaking..

"My master is god's buddy?" 

That's Rain,his subordinate.

"This is big news!" 

That's Ranga,the wolf.

"Wha-" 

I don't even want to know who that is now.

"My dad knows Rimuru and they are good buddies? No fair! I'm his bestie!" 

Milim! I'm technically the first.

"What the hell.."

 I will pretend I never heard that,Dino.

"...."

That goldie,his name's Leon,was it?

"Veldanava,care to explain?" 

Really,Guy too?

"You see Velda,you have a long explanation to do." My friend on the otherhand,kept his habit of splitting jokes on me whenever he felt like to.

"What about you?" I asked Rimuru,only to get rejected with a wave.

"Nope."

"Screw you." I replied with a frown,making him laugh out loud due to the amusement.

"Haha,you haven't changed after so long!"

"And so are you,damn.."

—-----------------------------------

"That was a lot of information."

"Can't believe the new guy has that kind of crazy status." Dagurel sweatdropped a bit upon receiving the entire story.

"If he was that powerful,even I'm lazy.I really want to spar with him in swordsmanship since he kinda instructed Veldanava-sama..Yawn.." Dino,can you at least like..your boss is here and you are still yawning?!

"Boo! My bestie is bestie with dad! No fair,you shouldn't steal someone's best friend!"

"Actually,if I were to count,it was you who did that,but just let that slip away Milim." Velda puts his hand on her head,and she simply compiles.

"Not only big brother,but also my sister? Rimuru,how do you cope with her like taking care of her everyday? Just being near her sends chills in my spine." Veldora tapped me on the head while shivering with fear.

"Mm? she was quite troublesome but I eventually caught up with that,why would she be a problem to you?" I said with a grin.

"I will talk about that back in Tempest,it's...ugh.." Veldora decided to put this topic aside,only after we got back home.

I jumped on Velda's shoulders with my slime form,asking him over the matter.

"What's going on? I mean,why was Veldora scared of his sisters? What did they do?" I mean,in my last life I spent plenty of time watching and taking care of her, she's a good girl,I am sure of it.

"*Sigh* That was quite complicated,basically back in the days,Veldora was very naughty,and kept doing dumb things,and how those 2 educate him is by killing him and respawn. And they looped this process for so many times he probably had PTSD now."

"How did she end up like that kind of violent woman? I don't remember teaching her to solve matters with absolute violence right?"

'Actually I really didn't..' I thought to myself.

"Well,that probably had something to do with your death."

"Man,I wasn't actually dead. You see? Here I am,good and well again,just a lot weaker.And my original power still needs time to completely restore itself even if all my experiences and memory are back."

I just turned back into my human form and sat beside him on a couch.

"Oh by the way." I remembered something,and said.

"Hmm?"

"You should try comparing your pats and Rain's,both of them are really comfortable."

"Hey,I can't help it.right? You're a small squishy blob as a slime and it's too similar to a cushion-"

"And you are saying that to your good old pal." I gave him a doubtful face,teasing him for a bit.

"What's the problem in it?" He said with a smile.

"Nope."

""Hahahahahahahaha!""

And both of us bursted into laughter in unison.

"Humor?" I punched him in the back while joking.

"Indeed." He returned it,but it doesn't hurt at all.

"Hey,Veldanava."

"Yes?"

And it's Guy,or I call Mr.Red.

"Just curious but,what are you gonna do after you are back and find something that keeps you here? The god himself back on active duty is certainly a big deal."

"One thing first,do the humans fear me and my siblings?"

"Oh certainly they do,thanks to what they did." Guy frowned as he remembered all their little nasty tales rumored within the human society everyday.

"Great...Now that's not cool."

"Veldanava-sama,what are you up to n-now? *Yawn*" Dino,the fallen angel,asked his boss lazily while waking up.

"Well Dino,you have some ideas?"

"Ehhh,I dunno honestly. but maybe finding a place to live is the first priority?"

"Oh I do already..Oh wait.." He paused a bit,and grinned as he came up with a great idea.

"What?"

"Nothing."

There is actually only me,Velda,Dino,Guy,Ramiris, Milim and Dagruel along with Rain and Ranga left here. Everybody else left for their own important businesses about this meeting while we were just talking normal stuff.

"Oh before I go,Dagruel."

"Yes Veldanava-sama?"

"There is no need to guard the gate anymore. Live life peacefully as you had wanted,with freedom." He smiled,while letting his hand out and tapped the giant's shoulders.

"Thank you,Veldanava-sama!" He bowed in gratefulness,as he no longer was required to always monitor the sector around the gate.

"Say,how many subordinates you got yourself?" I asked in curiosity,as before,he had very less subordinates under his wing.

"Well,apart from Feldway and the angels,they just..pledged their loyalty to me after they  had a strong conciousness and ego."

"Mentioning Feldway..I wonder how he is doing now. The last time I met him was drinking with him 3 days before I 'Died'. "

"He would be happy to have you back. Want me to call him?" He suggested,but I quickly declined.

"IF he is having angel business,let him be. It's fine doing it later."

"Alright. Guy,thanks for the meal and the fun,I'm leaving with Sa-Rimuru now."

"Ok-wait what?"

"What do you mean going with me,you have your own residence."

That old man literally had an entire castle! For sure!

"Hey,I just want to take a visit! Plus my residence is so boring already.I want to try living with you instead for the first time in so long,it would be more entertaining!" He said with some excitement in his eyes flashing.

"....."

"You serious man?" I'm not surprised if he was joking.

"Well,not like I have a problem,but Veldanava,you better be wary of how the humans would react to the God residing at a demon lord's territory. And you too Rimuru. Who knows what those bugs could be planning up on their sleeves."

"Thanks for your compliment. You wanna come over someday and have a little tour and a drink?" I said to Guy,who thought for a while before replying.

"Sounds great. Alright,I will see that later."

"Yeah,goodbye for now." Veldanava waved and bid him goodbye.

"See you both." He returned it back too and also teleported back to his residence or wherever it is at.

"Rain,Ranga. We are going home with a visitor." I notified them of the outcome,which caught them off guard.

"V-Veldanava sama is coming with us?" Rain asked in disbelief.

"Master,for real?"

"Hey,you 2 are my buddy's subordinates and friends,don't need to add such formalities to me you know. Especially Blue,or Rain. There is no need to add lord to every single time you mention me. It's fine for you guys!" He told them both,and before they reply,I knew clearly that nobody listened.

"Y-yes Veldanava-sama."

'Bingo! I knew it!'

"Why don't ya listen to me and just add it anyway?! All of you! Everyone does that!" He said in slight frustration,which he always does when this happens to him.

"Rain,good job on making the old geezer in that attitude."

" *Chuckles* Whatever you say,Rimuru-sama."

"Getting cocky?" He glared at me for joking with him,but I didn't care!

"Yes I am. Don't do anything unfunny in the transportation process, old guy. I know you weren't that dumb." Watch me return the favor back to you Velda!

"You have it." 

Hah! Gotcha.

"Wait,where is my little brother?" Velda realized something and kept turning his sight to find any trace for Veldora,which are 0.

"Oh shit...You mentioning it,I probably forgot him-"

Don't tell me I left him there...

The other hand:

"Whoa Veldora?! What are you doing here sleeping?!"

"Ramiris? I thought you were gone."

"I'm staying to discuss something with Guy,then go back to Tempest so Rimuru can maybe let.me.live there! But you? you are supposed to be at home!"

"Wha-Where is Rimuru and brother?" He finally woke up completely after realizing a tragic truth.

He was unintentionally forgotten!

"They were fucking GONE! You decided to oversleep after you finished hearing their story!"

"Oh."

"C'mon,while you read manga, have a clear head,like me! I am the fairy queen,Ramiris!"

—----------------------------

"Ooooohhhh,it's awesome here!" He kept on looking at everything in my house,while being super-hyped.

"Don't act like you first saw these things." I grumbled to myself because of his reaction.

"But you made them! Like,it's so cool and it's so big!" So many stores already! And lots of food and snacks! Can't wait to try some...Hehe.." He giggled while saying all that stuff right in front of the owner,but that's who he is.

"You ate them before, right?" I asked.

"Yeah,but it doesn't hurt to do it again. Plus there are some new things.Like some noodle variants and new soup and desserts!" He added on,how did he know all that?

"You can try them later,and about the living thing.."

"?"

"I...approved the suggestion,now choose what kind of house and where you want it to be."

"Really?! Thanks! I owe you a big one buddy." He laughed and grabbed me on the shoulders,causing me to smile a bit.

"Yeah yeah." No one sees that I'm smirking,heh.

"I want..a double floored residence with multiple rooms,and a mini bath area.and I want it to be beside yours!" He exclaimed while waving his arms in the air

"I knew you would say that. I have a few ideas already.. How about making them connected through something?" A light bulb in my brain flashed and a fresh idea came out.

"Great idea!"

"Geld! Got some time?" I asked as we are quite near the orc residential areas and I happened to see him when I came back from the Walpurgis first.

"Yes RImuru-sama,what is the matter?" He asked in an humble tone.

"Build the house beside mine according to this blueprint,I trust you with my friend's house. Don't get too overworked, ok?" I pulled out a blueprint from my personal dimension,with a build structure and layouts of our new home.

"At once. Alright boys,you heard Veldanava-sama and Rimuru-sama! Get moving, get moving!"

"Aye aye sir!"

"They do seem motivated. That's a good thing." He looked at their running back as they spread out to start the build.

"I know right! They are my subordinates,and they are worthy of our trust all the time. Want some tea while waiting?" I proudly stated. My subordinates are awsome!

"Surely."

"Rain! Are you there?" I called for her and she immediately appeared beside me.

"Yess Rimuru-sama. As your personal servant I would always be there. What are your commands today?"

"Please get some tea and snacks ready with Shuna and get them in the office as you finish. Oh and.."

"Don't let Shion know. A trace of it,none." I didn't forget that,and neither Rain did even if she's new.

Rain just can't help but giggles with a smile on her face over the matter over and over again.

"I understand Rimuru-sama. Now excuse me,Veldanava-sama."

"Yeah."

And then she vanished on sight to prepare for the little meal for us both.

"Why do they keep calling me sama..Ugh."

"Haha,serve you right man."

"I'm curious though,why did you tell that purple oni called Shion not to know about this? What's up?" Ah yes,even as a god,doesn't know a bit about her terrifying cooking,the looks especially.

"You...wouldn't want..to know.. Eat her cooking and you will have diarrhea even if you are a god."

"Wait,if I would get that,that means normal creatures would..uh.."

"...Exactly."

He just shrugs and sigh off.

"Whatever,it's not gonna happen,so don't worry about it. I taught Rain a few cooking recipes in person before along with Shuna about some certain foods. Their skills are approved,trust me." I assured him of the safety of the food,she is definitely a better cook than Shion's. Everyone was!

"You just made me a lot more forward to this."

I was just thinking about that,and then that little kid just teleported in front of me and Velda!

"What the-Veldora!"

"Oh hey big bro,I guess I am back! What are you guys up to now huh?"

"Nah,little kids like you weren't at the age of drinking yet,wait till later when you're older Veldora,along with your manners.Hahaha." He laughed at his younger brother as he got a bit frustrated over that unfunny joke and pleaded again.

"What?! C'mon I was left over at that boring place and I wanted to have a nice meal! Just this once okay? Please?"

"Well-"

He was just about to start but then I put my hands on his shoulder and took over the topic.

"It's fine Veldora. You did a great job helping me and disciplining more than before you knew it, boy? This is your gift then,you can have it and drink with us."

'Well well,he was always that soft and generous.' Veldanava said to himself inside.

"My lord,your snacks are here as requested!" Rain reappeared,with a plate of desserts on it carried.

"Nice! Oh and,Rain,you said earlier you wanted to listen to more stories about my past right? Well,sit down along with us here and have a storytelling teatime!"

"Really?! Yipeee! Thank you Rimuru-sama,I've wanted to hear some interesting tales!"

'Jeez she's like a kid even if she's so old already. Well,that's what made her special. Was Diablo like that..? Nevermind,I would rather not."

—-----------------------------

"The heck what? That demon lord was a long time associate with my brother and his good friend?" The ice dragon asked in curiosity at the demon's claims on Walpurgis.

"Yeah,but it doesn't matter to me,he even invited me to his place for some fun earlier,I can't wait to see what an interesting nation would rule over!" Guy said,as he was quite intrigued on Tempest,as well as it's ruler.

"......"

"And the Ice Queen goes silent after hearing that? Jealous?"

"Shut up,and now get out of my room and let me think alone for a while if you want to stay in good shape." She stared daggers at him,making him flinch a bit.

"Fine, fine,whatever."

He walks out of the room and closes the door behind him.

'That guy was annoying this time,but he did bring interesting news..'

She got up from her bed and walked towards the balcony,facing the mountains of snow and deep sea.

'I sense something...Familiar..He will be worthy of my time.'

The dragon thinks as if she had her thoughts deep in her mind.

Just figured out that Rimuru in this book knew a lot of people from the past,so I'm going to have a long long time to introduce them as the story progresses,no jokes again.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

71K 2.1K 20
What if our slime... Rimuru, summoned into Fate world? To be more exact, in Fate/Grand Order? Will he save humanity, or just want to relieve his bore...
48.6K 1.7K 15
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
7K 198 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
94.7K 2.3K 49
This is my first story so the grammar is a little bad here a little bit, but i am learning. Also the updates will be Slow. What happens when you get...