꒷꒦▪︎꒱꒱ - "a message to you" ;...

By tsuukasaas

-♡ tsukasa's lovesick but oblivious to the fact that he is. rui's unaware of how tsukasa feels. THIS STORY IS... More

author notes
1
2
3
4 °ʚ(*'꒳'*)ɞ°
5
7
8
9
10 ; encounter
11 : alone with you
12 : your scars
Hi
13 : morning sun

6

404 7 25
By tsuukasaas

a/n

Hi guys im ba ck a lot has changed. umm it's only been like what.. 10 days

ok either way im a new person❤️❤️ i don't know what im going to do with this

OMG THE THING FIXED i can live in peace now

--

-☆-

time skip, it was 5th period. lunch was after this. rui and tsukasa had history.

or well, their class did. since it was a monday, they usually had pride club 5th period.

tsukasa joined because he was an "ally" and everyone was welcome, as long as they weren't a homophobe. rui joined for the same reason.

since their school was pretty big, some of the people in the club they didn't know. they knew meiko, shiho, kaito, airi, dex, toya and kohane were in it though. pretty tiny club, but they thought everyone there was decently nice to each other.

"it's just, like, so bizarre- they were kissing in the same ROOM as me," rui said, still in shock emu and nene were doing all that. "did they think i just wouldn't say anything?- like- GGRHR-"

tsukasa raised his eyebrows. "calm down, it's over." he smiled. tsukasa could already see him kissing rui like that. maybe he was turning a little red, but rui didn't notice.

"it's room.. 114 right?" he asked. after not really getting much of a response, he looked at rui with his airpods on and squinted.

tsukasa could hear a muffled version of fifth pierrot coming from them.

rui blinked really quick a couple times and looked at tsukasa. "hm?" he hummed. he wasn't really paying attention.

he tapped on the airpods and the music stopped. "sorry... it's a catchy song," he pointed out."

tsukasa rolled his eyes. "i said," he began, "it's room 114, right?"

"oh- um, yeah. you don't know this?" rui scoffed as he continued his music and opened the door to the room.

he started walking in to grab a juice box as he waited for tsukasa to sit down.

kasa decided to sit next to dex for now. he grinned, "how's it been, tsukasa??" he asked with a bubbly expression. tenma shrugged his shoulders signaling that everything was fine.

"tssuuuuu," rui sulked.

"hm?"

"why would you sit in that seat.. i can't sit next to you.."

rui slumped down and tsukasa rolled his eyes. he was in the middle of shiho and dex but he didn't really feel like moving.

"hinomori?" tsukasa tapped on shiho's shoulder. she was taking a little nap listening to my chemical romance loud as HELL.

"hng-?" she responded as she snapped awake.

oh... it's saki's brother, shiho thought.

"eep- sorry for interrupting your.. uhm, nap- could you move to the seat beside you? rui wants to sit there.." tsukasa shot a death glare at kamishiro.

shiho took a deep breath and rolled over to the seat next to her as she dragged her near-empty bag of pretzels with her.

rui straightened his back, amused and he sat down next to tsukasa as he started bouncing on the seat like a little kid next to tenma.

"you're a twat, you know," tsukasa gritted his teeth. "i interrupted her sleep i feel like a bitch now.." he whined.

"too bad," rui played as he sipped his juice box.

this guy really is childish, tsukasa thought.

but he's still everything to me.

--

the 'gay gang' (what they call themselves satirically) were asking questions about each other. they could answer with.. a normal answer, "to be determined", or they just don't answer at all.

when it was airi's turn, she lightly tapped her chin until she thought of an idea. "oh!"

"ight. here's the big question, tsukasa," airi whistled.

"are you still an ally?" she asked.

the entire table went silent, waiting for his answer. thing is, tsukasa was never an ally. he just lied so his friendship with rui wouldn't go downhill, considering tenma thought rui would get the wrong idea.

he also didn't even know the answer himself. he swore he was still an ally.

or was he? tsukasa thought it was just really strong platonic feelings for rui, but he could be wrong.

"well?" airi smirked. "you're a little fruit bowl, tenma. answer."

he fidgeted with his hands. "i don't- it's complica..ted..." he trailed off as he had a little mini freak-out in his head.

*holy shit!! RUI PROBABLY KNOWS IM GAY NOW!!!!*

"Erm..." airi scratched her head. "yeah, 'cuz that's, like, totally, completely crystal clear.."

the entire table was looking at tsukasa now. he put his elbows on the table, hands on his head, and he internally died as he dug his nails into his hair.

"uurrgghh.... YES, i'm still an ally." he groaned. he obviously didn't want to answer the question but he didn't want to seem like he was in denial. it really was complicated.

-◇-

oh.

rui was a little surprised by tsukasa's response to airi's question.

"he's.. still an ally? is he lying?" rui whispered to shiho in confusion. she rolled her eyes and looked at tsukasa, "he probably is. just spend 5 minutes with him- he's the zestiest motherfucker ever."

"Tsukasa,, shiho and rui are talking about youuu!!!" gakupo snitched. shiho's eyes widened and she snapped her head around to face him.

she rolled her eyes at gakupo and flicked him on the forehead-REALLY hard- as shiho scoffed, "we weren't talking about you like, in a mean way. don't get the wrong idea."

rui frantically shook his head in agreement. "i'm not a bad friend- i swear..." he pleaded.

a short "you're a gay friend" came from the end of the table. rui shot a dirty look at kaito, who was snickering next to meiko laughing her dolled-up ass off.

the talk of the school.. the annoying couple who everyone paid no mind to... they had humor, admittedly, but they were so irritating to rui.

"you're GAY?" tsukasa's jaw dropped.

"I- IT'S NOT LIKE TJAT." rui shrieked. he blushed as the entire room was filled with "oooh"s coming from everyone.

"the couple in denial?" shiho munched on a pretzel and smirked.

tsukasa threw a croc at her.

"WE'RE NOT- SHUT UOP!!!" he barked as he slammed his hands on the table.

some people could compare him to, i don't know.. as loud as a nuclear bomb explosion coming from.. like, 10 feet away..

rui blinked away tears since he was laughing so hard and sighed. "what's the deal with shizuku then, airi??"

airi left the room.

"Ehm. wow, it's quiet." dex looked around awkwardly.

"yeah, because airi's a loud ass bi-"

meiko covered kaito's mouth before he could finish his sentence. she rolled her eyes and whispered something in kaito's ear. he straightened his back and raised his eyebrows a little as he gripped his soda can a little too hard. dr pepper was spilling out everywhere from, like, a 12-inch radius.

kohane probably heard something, too, because she facepalmed and started dragging her hand down her face...

"erm..." she mumbled. "who wants to play a single quick game of telephone MINUS kaito and meiko?"

meiko shot a death glare at kohane. "don't say a word about what i said to him," she aggressively threatened.

yikes, rui thought. whatever she said must've been PRIVATE.

kohane winced at meiko's threat and whispered something to toya, about the same length as what meiko whispered to kaito.

"what-" toya slapped his hand onto his mouth in complete shock. "thats-" he hissed at kohane, "that's vulgar!" he turned to meiko who had literal murder on her mind, then kaito who was beet red with embarrassment. he hid his face into his slightly transparent scarf.

you could see the tears rolling down his cheeks solely because of how embarrassed he was.

it's like he was showing off his quiet and shy side. in a way. meiko must've really humbled him, rui thought.

"oh em gee, i wanna hear it now!!" tsukasa chimed. rui whipped his head around to face tsukasa, "KASA?" he screamed.

tsukasa made a little beat with his legs. "what? it sounds like it's gonna be funny," he grinned.

oh. my. lord. i can't get over his smile.. the things i wanna do with him...

rui shook his head to snap out of it. he became a little flustered, don't get too ahead of yourself. he probably doesn't even like you back. don't acknowledge nene's claim..

"don't acknowledge nene's claim.."

"hmm? what about nene?" tsukasa tilted his head. "OH- shit, did i say that out loud?-" rui got cut off.

"wait, toya texted me the message." tenma held a finger up and scanned the message.

he raised his eyebrows and backed away from his phone. he carefully scanned the message again.

and again. he read every single last letter.

tsukasa tenma, the school's loudest honor roll student, the drama king, one of the most popular kids in kamiyama high, burst out in tears of laughter.

he couldn't even choke a single syllable out. he was laughing so hard he was turning red. you could see his eyes water.

he was also loud as fuck. "ru-rui- nnHA-HAHA- lo-look-PPFT- AT tHIS-" he held his sides and slid his phone to rui, who cautiously picked up his phone and read the message.

words can't even explain how flabbergasted, hornswaggled, and physically concerned rui was for this entire table's future.

"MEIKO???" rui's mouth gaped open. it stayed like that for a silent 24 seconds before he closed his mouth since he started drooling a little.

"this shit..." meiko put a finger on her mouth. she was hella irritated. "this is why i can't fucking wait to graduate" she mumbled.

"KAITO. DAWG." rui turned to kaito seeking some sort of answer.

"it's... aaamHHH..." kaito squealed in embarrassment. he was so overwhelmed he ran out of the room along with meiko, still covering his face with his transparent scarf.
(that doesn't even cover his face 100%)

rui took a screenshot and sent the message to hisself through tsukasa's phone.

"oohhh, holy shi-hit," tsukasa sighed as he wiped a tear from his eye. "3 people just left this room in total due to pure embarrassment. i love this fucking place."

rui rolled his eyes. tsukasa's humor is so out of place...

"okay, tsukasa, i have a question for you..."

-

a/n

Owata \(^o^)/

ok hi guys the thing starteed breaking halfway so forget what i Saif ay the start. anyways this took like 3 days bye

1756 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 854 33
A Ruikasa fanfic about Rui bullying Tsukasa but eventually... Falling in love. ☆ I was getting my hopes up until I saw the final name I didn't want t...
16.5K 348 6
Crossposted on AO3 ------- It was supposed to be another normal rehearsal. So why is he sitting in the middle of the stage, his head buried beneath h...
4.5K 47 14
While trying to save a lone child Tsukasa is interrupted by Rui, they two instantly click. Perhaps they've know each other in another life? •Disconti...
86.5K 1.8K 22
tsukasa is scared of bugs and hates rui. with his luck he's paired with rui kamishiro, the school's weirdo. rivals to lovers <3