TDS Oneshots - Love in the Air

By Italais

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ Shipping book ๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome to my silly oneshot book full of ships, nsfw, and plenty of love! I gladl... More

โœจWelcome Reader! Requests & Feedback here โœจ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ -Part 2
๐Ÿ”ง Engineer x Accelerator โšก๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš” Titan Discord got Leaked ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšจ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Penumbras x Umbra ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŽƒ Lord Sinister x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ’• Valentines Special ๐Ÿ’•
[Request] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
โœ๏ธ โœจ Writing Tips โœจ โœ๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ Umbra Turns into a Child โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ”ž NSFW Chapter Sneek Peaks ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿ’ซ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Solar x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿ”ž
[Request] ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fallen King x Void Reaver ๐Ÿ’œ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž โ„๏ธ Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒ™
[April Fools] ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต Solar Eclipse Orgy ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต
๐Ÿ”ฅ โ‡๏ธ Raider Boss' Grand Return โ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โœ๏ธ โœจ How To Write Fights โœ๏ธ โœจ
๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ‘‘ Umbra x Penumbras ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿช„ Void Caster x Narrator ๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿงน (Maid!) Penumbras x (Sick!) Umbra ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ™ i need your help please (writers block) ๐Ÿ˜”
[Spicy] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿฉต
โš”๏ธ Little Warriors Lullaby ๐ŸŽต (Gladiator & Swordmaster)
๐ŸŽƒ Jaxe x Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿฅณ 10k Reads?! HOLY SHIT๐ŸŽ‰
A\N: I have returned bitches! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“ || (Fem!) Fallen Queen x (Tower!) Reader โšœ๏ธ
๐Ÿ–ค Fallen Queen x Reader HCs! ๐Ÿซถ
๐Ÿค Ducky Rebellion || Commander & Scout ๐Ÿช–
๐Ÿ”ฎ Void Caster x Narrator (Lunar Overture) ๐ŸŽญ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž (20k Special)
๐ŸŽ„ Elf Rebellion ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ–ฒ๏ธ TDS Groupchat: Boss Edition ๐Ÿ›œ
โœจ Indomitable Tower Spirit || Umbra x (Tower!) Reader ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿ—ก๐ŸŒŸ Gold Titans Grand Return ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ—ก

672 9 16
By Italais

❗️Important Warning❗️: This is has a lot of Gore.
This includes but not limited to: Decapitation, Mutilation, Strangling, Someone getting fucking squeezed to Death, Impaling, Shitton of Blood, Guts and Puncturing. Read at your own risk.
Probably one of the more emotional stories near the end. Watch out for that too.

Incase you are new to TDS, Gold Titan was an old boss who used to Inhabit Hard Mode, Golden Mode, Insane Mode and Hardcore before being removed on October 29th 2020 For Unknown reasons.

Gold Titan has Distinct Identity Disorder (DID) from Trauma, he hears voices and he has severe amnesia from the "Incident".

>————————————————-———————<

"Do you know what it's like? What it's like to be Forgotten? It Hurts so much. I cried for Years as you forgot about me!"

1 Hour Earlier

Gold Titans soul trudged through the afterlife. He was restless. His body was long dead, oxidizing in the air. He gained evermore rust everyday. Not his soul though.

Ever since he...y'know, died, he had been trying to find a way out. His soul floated for endless years trying to escape. He was persistent in his will to live.

He has been searching for years upon years with no hope, but he kept trying. His Years of Mental Torment would crack a Normal Person, but not this Titan. He would do anything to come back to kill the Towers, Kill Fallen King and Rule Planet Earth.

His Fantasies kept him inches away from Madness. He Fantasied about turning the Humans into Gold, Turning their cities to gold and making a Kingdom in his own image!

Those were just thoughts though. When Gold Titan snapped out of his Manifestations, he felt depressed but at the same time it gave him determination to Escape this Prison.

Gold Titans soul was the only light in the Darkness of Eternity. Correction, it was the only light in the Darkness until he saw it. A Dull Purple Light.

Dead ahead he saw a Purple Figure stand alone, gazing into the Shadows. Gold Titan hovered over as fast as he could. Was this Salvation? Or just another Soul?

"Hello Gold Titan, I've been expecting you..." the Purple Man said without even looking at Goldie

"Wha...What? How did you know I was coming? How do you know my name?" Gold Titan readjusted from not talking to another person in years, his speech was still off.

"That is not important, what is important is You." The Mysterious man replied

"Why am I so important? I'm just a relic of the past! Rusting away in the Memories of others. I'm just a Myth..." Golden depressingly said. Years of Loneliness planted seeds of doubt.

"Souls come here to Die. Rot away in Memory. Somehow, you survived the Hardships. Your Soul refuses to Die." The Purple Man said in Amazment

"Who are you Anyway? How are you here?" Gold Titan questioned.

"You can call me Lord Exo, I am here to make a proposition. Interested?" Lord Exo replied

Gold Titan gave him a Silent Nod.

"I can sense you want to Live once again, is that correct? Well I can bring you back..." Exo offered

"Yes! Yes! I will do anything to Roam the Earth once again! I will Forever be in your Debt." Gold Titan nearly bursted into Tears from the Mention of Living.

"One way to Repay your Debt is to kill the Elf Titans. Ripped Elf, Gatekeeper and Mecha-Clause. To tie up loose ends."

"Of Course! It will be Done Lord Exo." Gold Titan attempted to kneel before his Savior, not realizing he doesn't have legs.

Lord Exo chuckled. "You are most Grateful. others have turned down my offer. You will be Provided more Troops for your army, including a 'Modified' body."

Gold Titan was over the Moon. He was so excited. Lord Exo snapped his Fingers. "Enjoy Life once again."

Real World, Gilded Paths.

Demo-man and Rocketeer sat on a Bench and joked about Old Times. Back when they were Metas. Simpler times. Rocketeer made a joke at the expensive of Gold Titan. Little did they know, they would regret that.

On a Stone Slab, three Shards of Red Ruby began to shake. The Shards brought themselves together, then fused with one another. They glowed a magnificent Red.

The Gold Titans limp body began to move. A Finger twitched, then another. A few Seconds later, his whole body was moving. Demo & Rocketeer watched in Horror as the Once Dead Titan was now moving.

Purple Magic forced the Gold Titans body on its Knees. The Red Eye floated in the Air and moved towards the empty Socket in the head.

"What the Fuck?!" Demo yelled at the top of his lungs. Rocketeer watched in Horror as the once thought to be Dead Titan, was now moving once again.

The Red Eye finally reached the Socket and reconnected. A Bright Yellow Light flashed the entire area.

Gold Titans Soul spawned right in-front of his body. He cried after seeing what fate had done to him. Graffiti, Rust and Garbage desecrated his Beautiful Body.

"I see you're distressed. Don't worry. I will fix your body." An evil voice echoed through the sky.

Purple Magic engulfed the Gold Titans body. Graffiti melted off, rust chipped away and Garbage was incinerated. "Let's improve it, shall we?"

Silver, Copper and Platinum Metal appeared and was instantly bent into perfection. Lord Exo forged forced the Metals into Gold Titans Body, drastically increasing his Durability and Health.

(Context: Silver, Copper and Platinum are put into Gold Jewelry to Strengthen it)

The Final result was beautiful. More Beautiful than Gold Titan could ever imagine. He was no longer Dull, now he shined brighter than a Star! But best of all, a Bright Yellow Crown.

"Go Ahead, Inhabit your new Body." Lord Exo commanded

Gold Titans soul wasted no Time and merged with his new body. Soul & Body United once again after Years of Separation. They were now one.

Gold Titan had a hard time standing straight without support, but he got the hang of it pretty quick. He kneeled down before the Sky. "Orders, Master?"

Lord Exo repeated his request. "For Now, find the Elf Titans and take care of them. If I need you, I will contact you. Now enjoy your new Army."

Gold Titan looked around and saw a Portal open. Diamond, Silver, Rusted, Copper, Platinum and Zinc enemies poured out. Hundr- No. Thousands of Troops stood at his Feet. They bowed before their Master.

Gold Titan looked ecstatic at his new army but then he turned around and saw his old one. He was sad that his old army were dead. 24karat, Gold Guardians and Golden Zombies lay around his grave.

Then he realized he could revive them. He plucked out his Sword out of the Ground and swung it to the Sky. He roared to the Air.

When he looked down, nothing happened. Until a 24karat twitched. Then his Golden Army began popping out of the Ground like Daises in a Field. They crawled, limped and scurried to their old Master.

A Pitchfork stabbed through the Ground, then he saw his Gold Guards! They were clawing at their Dirt Graves. They were about to stand at their Masters side, just like they had for Years Before.

Demo and Rocketeer watched in fright as the Dead Just came back to life. They had to get out of there, their weapons are useless against Goldens.

Gold Titan Thrusted his Sword into the Air and let out a Roar, a Roar that had not been in Years. His Yell could strike fear into all who dared oppose him. Titans and Towers alike should be scared. They had made a Terrible Mistake when they Killed him.

Gold Titan marched down the Gilded Path Mountain. His Army Marched with a Beat that would Scare a Normal Person. Not only was he Stronger than ever, he had one of the Most Powerful Armies behind him.

Party Crasher

Titans we're having their Bi-Weekly meeting about Strategy, though it served more as Social Gathering than a productive meeting. Titans sat around and talked to one another about the Latest Drama. Very unproductive and unruly.

Grave Digger, Molten Boss and Fallen King talked about old times. Good old days. They laughed at their shitty jokes and shit-talked the old towers.

Void Reaver was trying to teach the titans who actually listened when he felt a disturbance. Something was VERY wrong.

Void Reaver put his hand to his head and started to stumble. His Breath steadily increased until he was practically gasping for Air. He was having visions of something Yellow & Red.

Void Reaver fell to ground and started to shake his head. Immediately, Titans closeby rushed to aide him. They took his Cage off so he could Breath Properly.

Titans gasped in shock from Void Reavers sudden fall. Void Reaver started to try and explain what he was seeing. "I-I see Yellow! Red! Yellow and Red. Yellow and Red!"

Everyone looked confused at him. The Elder Titans were even confused. Void Reaver kept muttering out "Yellow and Red..." nonstop, like he was in a Trance.

He kept repeating it until he realized what it meant. "He's back, HE'S BACK!" He shouted out

"Who's back Void? Who's back?!" Fallen King interrogated The Void Reaver.

Everyone turned to the Grand Door of the Meeting Room. Something was bashing against it. It sounded like a Battling Ram that was manned by Thousands of Men. It shook the Ground with a Tremendous Force.

Some Titans reached for their Weapons, others called for their Guardians while some watched in awe. Little did they know, their Fates were Already Sealed.

All of a Sudden, a Golden Sword pierced through the Pathetic Wood. The Sword violently tore into the flimsy plywood as the Elder Titans dreadfully realized who it was. There was only one Titan whoever used a Golden Sword, but that's not right. He is Long Dead...Right?

The Younger Titans had no clue who this menace was, but they would soon learn. The Golden Sword retracted before the Door was Kicked by a Bright Golden Leg. Shattered Wood went flying everywhere.

A Golden Beast with Heavy armor, a Silky-Copper cape and a Bright Crown trudged into the Room. Two Gold Guardians stood at either side.

All the Titans took their Weapons out and pointed them at Golden Titan. Fallen King immediately took out his Sword and Shield.

Instead of being Afraid, Gold Titan laughed at the Titans which struck fear into the Elders and confusion in the Youngers.

"It can't be, Y-You were dead! This is Impossible! This must be a Hoax!" Void reaver sputtered out

"Not a Hoax, Old Friend. It's the one and only me!" Gold Titan giggled to the Void Reaver

"You should have stayed Dead Goldie. However, I'm sure we can help send you back..." Molten snarled as he pulled out his Scythe

Gold Titan laughed. "I am far more Powerful than any of you. My NEW master has provided me with a new Body."

(Reborn Golden Titan has 750k HP, 35% Defense, Explosion, Ice, energy and Plasma immunity.)

The Gold Titan grabbed a sack behind his Back and threw the Contents inside on the Table. The Titans looked in disgust as the severed Head of the Ripped Elf spewed out blood everywhere.

The Blood stained everyone's clothes. A Splatter had touched the Solar Queen's hair which enraged her. She marched up to Gold Titan as her blood boiled.

Umbra snapped at this walking pile of Metal. "Who do you think YOU are?! You March in here, kill one of our own and expect to walk off with no Consequences? I will melt you into Slag y-" Gold Titan grabbed this Puny Woman's neck and lifted her off the Ground

All the Titans stood up and prepared to fight. Gold Titan couldn't contain his chuckle. Frost Spirit asked a Genuine question to this Metallic Beast. "What are you?"

Gold Titan was enraged at this Comment. He tightened his Grip on Umbras neck and yelled at this Foolish Youngling.

"What am I? WHAT AM I?! I am the Most Powerful Titan to ever live. When you betrayed me you made a Deep Mistake." Gold Titan nearly crushed Umbras windpipe from Rage.

Golden Guardians walked into the Meeting Room and Flapped their wings. They hovered in the Air as the Titans watched in awe. Flying Minions? Not even the Strongest among them could fly.

Gold Titan was about to Decapitate this Foolish Sun Titan. He raised his sword, aimed and pulled it back. He sent straight forward at her head. Umbra closed her eyes and prepared for her destiny until.

Purple Magic stopped his Sword. Gold Titan looked confused and turned to his Right, seeing Penumbras holding his sword back with Magic.

Penumbras sent a Three Fireballs to the Gold Titan, careful to not hit his Queen. Gold Titan was sent back from the Blasts, Freeing Umbra from his Metal Grasp.

Umbra violently coughed. She was on the Verge of Death. She was on her Knees and gasped for any Air. Gold Titan stabbed his Sword into the Ground to stop himself.

With no Hesitation he thrashed his Sword into the Ground and Roared. The Titans beside the Gatekeeper saw as a Golden Spike pierced through the Ground and Penetrated the Titan.

The Spike disappeared back into the Ground as all the Blood Gatekeeper's Heart ever pumped, now stained the Floor. It made even the Hardiest of Titans sick to their core.

Gold Titan wasted no time and Dashed to Mecha-Clause. He spun around, Decapitating the Mechs Head. He saw a Tiny Elf manning the Robot.

Gold Titan felt utterly repulsed by this little man. They let anyone be a Titan nowadays, huh? It made him angry that a tiny little Person was deemed to be worthy enough to be among Gods.

Gold Titan grabbed the Tiny Elf and squeezed as hard as he could. A pop, followed by the Sound of Blood splattering everywhere filled the Room.

Gold Titan touched the Robot with his Sword. The Mech began to turn into Pure Gold. The Mech suit seemed to operate on its own without any control. It was now apart of the Golden Army.

He Finished his Masters job, now he could do what he wanted to do for so many Years. His one motivation that saved him from giving up. Revenge.

It's been his dream to see the Fallen King turned to Gold as his Friends watch in Horror. The mere thought of it made him laugh hysterically like a Madman.

He couldn't risk any Titans intervening. He also couldn't risk Fallen King calling for help or running away. this was HIS moment. He would Force the King to fight him.

Gold Titan got up, turned and pointed his Sword to Fallen King. "I Challenge you to a Titan Duel. One Warrior to Another."

The Elders gasped, the Young Titans looked confused. Fallen King was taken aback. Gold Titan laughed. This was Checkmate.

A Titan Duel is a Fight Between two Titans. Two Titans enter the Fight, only one comes out. To deny it or back out would mean Disgrace, Dishonor and Exile. Though, the New Titans were never taught this as it led to mass infighting.

Molten pleaded with Fallen to not accept. "Fallen, don't you fucking dare. Don't accept it."

Fallen Kings Spoke Coldly. He was now Unemotional in his Speech. "I will not be Disgraced..." Fallen King mumbled.

Molten Begged to Fallen "I don't care about your Honor, I don't care about this Stupid Tradition and I don't care if you're exiled. Don't do this."

Molten put his hand on Fallen King's shoulder. "It won't change the Way I Feel about you..."

Fallen pulled his Shoulder off of Molten's Grasp. He walked Forward to Gold Titan and prepared his Shield and Sword.

"I Accept..." He Mumbled.

"Excellent, our Battle shall be Legendary!" Gold Titan exclaimed.

All the Titans back away to give room for the Fight. The Elder Titans had to drag some of the more Hot-Headed Titans away from intervening.

Void Reaver, being the Oldest of them all was required by Tradition to Mediate the Fight. He stepped im between the Titans and read the Rules.

"Rule 1, No Interventions by any Outside Force, otherwise the Duel will be held Invalid."
"Rule 2-"

Gold Titan got impatient and interrupted him. "We KNOW! Just get Fight on."

Void Reaver gave a Hesitant nod to Fallen King showing his Support. Reaver thrashed his Arm down Signaling the Beginning of the Fight and backed away.

Fallen King stepped back and went on the Defensive. He held his Shield up and prepared for the Inevitable Strikes. He held his Sword low, hoping Gold Titan would come to some reason.

Gold Titan jumped like an Animal. He swung his sword wildly at Fallen King, who only narrowly blocked his Strikes. The once Best Friends, were now Fighting with the Fury of Great Enemies.

Everyone was watching. Fate, Time and Destiny all stopped to watch. The Gods couldn't help but peek at these Mortals. This Duel decided the Fate of the Titans Species.

Gold Titan was kicked back. Once he recovered, the Two Enemies looked into each others eyes. Their stare brought them to a different time. A Simpler Time.

Flashback
*********************************************

The Two Younglings giggled as they ran through the woods. One of them leaped Forward, tackling the second. They tumbled down a Hill as they joyfully chuckled at their game of tag.

They ended up lying on the ground next each other, staring into the Moon. Little Fireflies flickered like a broken Lightswitch.

"Hey Goldie, I have an idea!" The Young Titan boy blurted to his friend

"Yeah Fallen? What is it?" The Yellow Titan asked curiously

"When we Grow Old and I rule my Fathers Kingdom, we should play Tag in the Castle, imagine how fun that would be!" Fallen excitingly exclaimed

"Yeah, that's gonna be awesome!" Goldie laughed out

Once they Finished laughing, Fallen wanted to ask something of his Best Friend. "Goldie, can you promise me something?"

"What is it Fallen?"

"Do you Promise that we will always be Best Friends? For Life?" Fallen asked his Bestie

"I Pinky Promise!" Goldie exclaimed

"Thanks. I was scared that when we got Older, we wouldn't be Friends and I would be stuck with Molten."

Goldie snickered "Yeah I wouldn't want to be Stuck with your Boyfriend either."

"Eww, he's not my Boyfriend! I don't even like him!" Fallen got mad and put a Hissy Face

Goldie started chanting "Fallen and Molten sitting in a Tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Shut your Piehole! I'm not Marrying him!" Fallen King started getting angry

"Ooooh, I'm telling your Mom!" Goldie got up and started running back to the Castle

"Not if I get there First!" Fallen got up and try to catch-up to his Friend

Their Joyous laughter faded into the Darkness. The sound got Smaller, then smaller until it was gone. All that was left were the Trees that stood alone in the Darkness.
*********************************************
Back to Present

The Two snapped out of their Flashback, what the hell was that? Gold Titan shook it off and got back into the Fight. His fighting form was off, he was more unbalanced.

Fallen King tried to talk reason into his Former Friend. "Goldie, stop this Madness. This isn't you, this isn't my Best Friend."

"Don't call me that! We aren't Friends. We were never Friends, you were using me!"

"We were always Friends! Remember when we used to Play in the Forest and My Mother would send the Guardians to find us?"

Gold Titan shook his head. he never remembered these Memories. Images of him and Fallen being Friends flashed through his head. What was this Dark Magic? This surely wasn't real!

Gold Titan tried to get these things out of his Head. These weren't real, just Mind games! He wouldn't be foolish to believe them.

He felt a tear stream down his face, was he...crying? NO! He wouldn't cry about Fake Memories.

"Get out of my Head, GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I hate you, I've always hated you. You are the one who killed me! You left me in Gilded Path!" Gold Titan rambled out

"That was an Accident! I loved you like a Brother, you know I would never hurt you. It was a mistake." Fallen said

Flashback
*********************************************

A Horde of Zombies followed their Titan leaders. They had just suffered one of the worst defeats in Titan History.

Gold Titan kicked the Rock, he turned his Rage to Gravedigger.

"It was you! You are the one who costed us the Battle. Maybe if you were stronger, we would have beat the Towers!"

Molten leaped to defend his friend "Woah, Woah, Woah Goldie, it isn't his fault. Leave Gravedigger alone."

Gold Titan snapped at Molten "Oh yeah, who's fault is it? Why did we so happen to lose the Battle?!"

"Stand Down Gold Titan." A Cold Voice echoed through the Valley

"Stay out of this Fallen, you aren't the Problem here. It's these Weaklings." Gold Titan snarled

"I will not tolerate you insulting our Friends, leave them be." The Shadow approached the Golden Titan

"Maybe it's not them, maybe it's You! I suggest New Leadership." Gold Titan turned to the Fallen King

"Goldie, you do realize what you're saying, correct?" Fallen King questioned the Titan

"I suggest you Step Down, My Friend." Gold Titan grabbed his Sword from behind his Back

"Goldie, don't do this please. You're my Brother, I would never Fight you." Fallen King pleaded with the Gold Titan

"Step Down from your Position, Final Warning..." Gold Titan pointed his Sword to Fallen

"Please don't do this, we're a Team! We are supposed to Fight the Humans not eachother." Fallen King begged the Titan to reconsider

"I will do what's good for the Titan Species, even if it means killing you..." Gold Titan circled around Fallen.

Fallen gripped his shield, but didn't go for his Sword. He had no intent to hurt his Friend.

Gold Titan growled before leaping at Fallen. He struck the Shield twice. Fallen pushed Gold Titan with his Shield.

Gold Titan stumbled. Fallen pushed Gold Titan again, this time the Titan fell to the Ground. Fallen thought this was the best method to Disarm him, but he was wrong.

Gold Titan hit his Eye on a Rock. The Stone cracked the Eye into Three pieces however, the pieces didn't fall out of his Socket.

Gold Titan turned over onto his back, his energy fleeting from his body. His powers were leaving him. He felt Darkness overtake him. A Bright Light loomed in the Sky, even though it was night.

Fallen King threw his Shield to the Side and ran to his Friend. Did he just kill him?

Fallen felt tears pour down his eyes. He held his friend and begged for him to not go. "Goldie, I'm s-sorry, don't die..."

Gold Titan didn't have the Strength to say any Final Words. His eye flickered on and off until it stopped. The Titans body fell limp.

"This isn't funny. Goldie quit playing!" Fallen tried to deny it but the evidence was infront of him.

Fallen King begged his Friend to wake up as the Memory faded to Black.

*********************************************
Back to Present

This is not at all what he remembered. Was this a lie? Was this some poorly played hoax? He felt the Hate in his Heart try to leave him, but something kept it inside.

"I'm sorry for everything Goldie! I want you to know that I am not your Enemy. If I had 100 more Lives I would be Friends with you for every single one of them."

Gold Titan was conflicted. One Voice told him to Kill Fallen, the other told him to accept the Apology. He could tell that Fallen was being honest, but he wouldn't relinquish.

Gold Titan snapped at Fallen "You think sorry is gonna cut it? Do you know what it's like? What it's like to be Forgotten? It Hurts so much. I cried for Years as you forgot about me!"

"I never forgot about you. Every moment I had, I would sit down and remember all the Good Times we spent." Fallen was sincere in his speech

Gold Titan started to Tremble. He was emotionally confused. He wanted to kill his Friend really badly but at the same time, be friends again. His mind was being torn apart.

He felt like he was tearing up. "W-Why do I want to Hurt you so badly?" Pain illuminated from his Voice.

Fallen replied "I don't want to hurt you. See look, No weapons."

Fallen King threw his Sword & Shield away to the side to the behest of the Titans around him. Gold Titan was stunned, his friend still had faith in him after all this time?

Fallen King followed up; "Do you still want to play that game of Tag?"

He remembered? After all these years, he remembered their Favourite Game as kids! All the good times came back to Goldie, the Nostalgia felt great!

Gold Titan saw the smile formed on Fallen Kings face. He hadn't seen his Friend smile in ages. It made his Heart feel alive again.

He looked down at his Sword and looked at his Reflection. A voice in his head whispered something into his ear. "They think you're a Monster, show them you are one!

The voice wouldn't go away no matter how hard he tried to suppress it. He glanced at the other Titans who gave him snarly looks. They looked disgusted at him, like he was some kind of Animal.

He felt the Anger come back. Even if he accepted Fallen King's offer, he would still be hated by these 'Lesser Titans'. He would still always be a Monster and nothing more.

The Voice finally convinced him. "They see you as Trash and nothing more. You're Worthless to them. Prove them wrong and Strike Fallen down!"

Gold Titan felt the anger. The bottled up rage he had held in for years finally release itself. The Hatred controlled him once again.

He gripped his Sword, pointed it forward and charged to Fallen. The King had no time to react to the blade passing through his Stomach.

Fallen heard the Armor Pierce, followed by a Sharp Pain in his Gut. Titans yelled out, Molten was having a Breakdown while Gold Titan stood still.

Gold Titan took a deep breath. He took his gaze off the entry wound and looked at his Friends face. His smile was gone, replaced by a painful look of terror. Fallen's eyes were widened and he wheezed out the Air inside his lungs.

Fallen King fell to the Ground. Gold Titan dreadfully realized what he had done. He just killed his Friend. No, his Best Friend. He pulled the Sword out and tossed it to the side.

Goldie dropped to his knees and held his friend in his arms as Fallen felt the life force within him try to leave. He couldn't help but smile at how Ironic this was.

Goldie felt all the Hatred, Madness, Sadness and Evil leave his heart. Gold Titan tears up and begged his friend to not go. "Fallen! Fallen! I'm sorry! Don't go man. Please don't go, I didn't mean it."

Fallen King tried to speak but the Blood coming through his mouth clogged his airway. He used his willpower to swallow the blood before speaking. "Thank You. Thank you for keeping our Promise!"

"W-What Promise?" Goldie tearfully asked

"That we would be Best Friends for Life, Silly..." Fallen coughed up blood everywhere

Goldie couldn't keep his composer and hugged his Friend. Fallen saw his entire life flash before his eyes. He couldn't help but smile at the Sad Moments, because the Happy Ones always outshined them!

Fallen got very tired. He was going to Rest his Eyes for a few moments. Surely that wouldn't hurt, Right? He shut his eyes as Goldie's panicked voice got Fader and Fader until...Silence. Peaceful Silence.

>————————————————-———————<

Damn I teared up at the end. Don't worry, part 2 will come and I promise it won't be sad!

All Requests are being worked on, Two new Chapters in development, AU progress, Headcanon book is nearing completion and Valentines Special I haven't even started yet. :troll:

Byebye

Ball

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 7 17
Everything has changed when a apocalypse broke. The TDS army has deployed as much farther waves means the harder it gets, will they survive from this...
3.6K 67 8
Umbra, Penumbras and their Army are one of the Most Powerful Forces in the Galaxy. Worlds Succumb to the Dark Sun but, have you ever wondered how the...
303 25 22
โi promise you, darling.โž - a collection of all of the honsim prompts i have made. all prompts may have been poorly written by myself. all the collec...