Secret Daughter (Dick Grayson...

By Outsiderslover10005

I do not own any characters besides y/n. all rights reserved to the creators of "Titans". In this story the i... More

Chapter 1: Intro
Part 2: Fight
Part 3: Trouble
Part 4: Father, Daughter Date
Part 5: Robin?
Part 6: Who are you?
Part 7: Moving!
Part 8: Gotham
Part 9: Why are you here
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 19

389 9 5
By Outsiderslover10005

Dick's POV

I still couldn't sleep after talking to Jason and checking on Y/n. I've been laying in bed for about an hour, so I thought it would be fine to go check on Y/n & Jason. As I walked into the room I noticed Jason was in the same spot sitting there looking exhausted. 

"Back so soon," he said.

"I still couldn't sleep," I replied.

"Dude it's been an hour," he said.

"I know, but..." I started saying.

"You're a worried protective father," Jason finished.

"You could say that," I said. "Seriously though. You need sleep, Jason."

"Fine, I already know I won't win a 2nd time," he said as he got up and left.

I sat in the same chair that Jason was in and just stared at Y/n. She looked just like Donna. After a few minutes Y/n started to move around and wake up.

"Hey," I said as I got up and sat on the edge of the bed next to her.

"Hi," she replied.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

Y/n's POV

I heard someone come into the room, but I just kept on pretending to sleep. I heard dad talk to Jason and after a few seconds Jason left. I waited a few minutes to move because I didn't want to seem suspicious. 

"Hey," Dad said as he sat next to me on my bed.

"Hi" I said.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

I actually felt pretty good after what happened about 10 minutes ago with Jason.

"Better," I replied.

"Do you need anything," Dad asked.

"Just you," I said.

I could tell I wasn't going to be able to keep my eyes open much longer, so I moved over for dad to lay down. I laid my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

Dick's POV

I laid down with y/n and she laid her head on me and fell asleep right after.

'poor thing," I thought.

I didn't want this moment to end, so I just sat there and enjoyed it while moving hair out of her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.5K 194
PART 1.| EUPHORIA: Dick GraysonxOC. Prequel to Titans. Ellie Bishop, the daughter of Bruce Wayne has been gone from Gotham for five years, and in com...
1.4K 50 19
I 've seen multiple stories about Tim Drake, so I thought I'd make one as well, huge fan of young justice. This book is dedicated to @ZeninaD Her sto...
729 18 9
Y/n had been at Batman's side as Finch for 3 years before the new Robin entered the picture after her older brother became Nightwing. She was the sam...
25.9K 3.1K 50
"When the New God abandons his future, and the Old God merges the Flyer, the Champion, and the Traveler, the war spawned across dimensions will begin...