Hunter's Eye | Twisted Wonder...

By Mauxixxx

Y/n is a Guard for Malleus as well as a hunter for fun. You were was advised by Malleus himself to attend Nig... More

☆ Introduction ☆
* Welcome to the Villain's world 1 *
* 2 *
* 3 *
* 4 *
* 5 *
♡ The Rose-Red Tyrant ♡
♡ 1 ♡
♡ 2 ♡
♡ 3 ♡
♡ 4 ♡
♡ 5 ♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡ 9 ♡
♡ 10 ♡
♡ 11 ♡
♡ 13 ♡
♡14♡
♡ 15 ♡
* An Unusual meeting *
The Usurper from the wilds
▪︎ 1 ▪︎
▪︎ 2 ▪︎
▪︎ 3 ▪︎
▪︎ 4 ▪︎

♡ 12 ♡

1.6K 83 99
By Mauxixxx

You didn't see any reason for you to attend the fight. I suppose you thought it would be over quickly and you'd have to hear about the groups complaining. Yet, despite thinking this, you sent your hawk to trail behind the group. Maybe you had grown a soft spot for the group and wanted to watch out for them?

Whatever the reason, it didn't matter now. Your hawk was in Heartslabyul's dorm and you were at Diasomnia's dorm.

"Lilia, you really don't have to cook for us today!" You attempted to convince him with a smile. After the stress you had been showing he was adminant on taking over your cooking duties for a while.

"But you've been stressed so I-" He attempted to convince you as you were slowly pushing him out of the kitchen.

"Ah I can.. handle the cooking for today Lilia.." Silver sighed in relief between the sentence as you finally managed to get him out of the kitchen. You saw some passing by studens look worryingly at the sight of Lilia even being in the kitchen in the first place.

You managed to pull him onto the sofas near by with you and tapped the gem on your ring so that it was no longer showing your magestone but what your hawk could see, which soon became your vision.
Lilia had lent against you, probably aware of what you were doing, which prevented you from getting too absorbed in watching the fight.

Your hawk had perched itself on top of one of the rose bushes near the fight and had a full view of everything. The headmaster seemed to be explaining the rules and you witnessed Riddle remove Ace and Deuce's collars. With a deep sigh you tapped the gem on your ring once more and returned to your original vision. You hadn't completely exited the view and had left it still on the gem. Despite not being able to see clearly what was happening, you could certainly hear it.

"Did you send your hawk to spectate Heartslabyul's little fight?" Lilia questioned as he rested his head on your shoulder in a way he could still see your face.

A hum escaped your lips as you worriedly glanced down at your ring. Your eyes shot up in embarrassment when Lilia began to chuckle with a teasing grin.
"What?" You asked quizzically.

He laughed softly as he sat up, his expression akin to a certain mischievous feline.
"Hah... you seem to worried for these guys... do you care for them?~" He teased.

"What I-" Your defence has been cut off from the sound of a mirror being dropped. Instantly your eyes flickered to your ring only to see the fight was over before it began.

"Off with your heads!" Was followed by a glow of white, which your hawk protected their eyes from.

"Hm.. that was fast" You muttered after seeing the distain on Ace and Deuce's faces.

"Hmm.. not surprising though.. Riddle's magic has always been truly remarkable and quick"

"True, I have always wanted to duel with him at some point" you stated with a sigh, slumping further into your seat.

A loud gasp was heard from your ring. You lazily looked over and instantly shot up as you saw Riddle on the ground holding his cheek. Ace was glaring at Riddle with his fist retracting.
'Did he just punch his Housewarden....?'

"Bam! Right cross to the face!" Grim exclaimed through laughs.
'He did...' Your eyes met Riddle's widened and anger filled eyes.
'He's losing it...'
Your eyes widened, without a second thought you shot out your seat, immediately sprinting out the dorm.

"Hunter's vantage!" You exclaimed as you exited the dorm.

_________________________________________

"I was going to offer the sandwiches I made earlier...." Lilia frowned as the door slammed shut.
_________________________________________

You had made it to the magic gate and swiftly ran through it, checking on the fight meanwhile.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! My mother was right and that means I'm right too!" Riddle exclaimed as soon as you saw what was happening.

'Shi-... I gotta hurry up' You gritted your teeth before instantly sprinting into Heartslabyul's gate.

As soon as you got to the other side shouting could be heard, the air seemed colder.
Something felt extremely wrong.

"YEEAAAARGH!" A shout soon shut up the entire dorm.
'Okay Call of Duty zombie... wait.' You snapped your head up as the sky turned grey.

A huge gust of wind slapped your back suddenly making you aware of all your senses. Your heavy breathing, the cold enveloping you. The dorm seemed like it was dying the longer you stood around and didn't solve the situation. A quick glance to your gem, you cast your unique magic and bolted off again. Trees and bushes began to harshly rip from the ground the closer you got to where the fight had taken place, sweat dripped from your brow as you began to run even faster.

"The rose trees! They're floating!" A wide eyed feline exclaimed, hiding behind Deuce.
"That's some serious magic..!"

"Mighty roses, tear this brute to pieces!" Riddle exclaimed. Following this, a rose bush tore out of the ground which immediately floated next to Riddle.

"Cease and desist at once!" Crowley exclaimed.
'Why isn't he using magic to stop this!?' You came to a hold beside Cater and Trey. That was until you saw Riddle perform a swinging motion towards Ace, the bush seemingly following his actions. You ran to Ace, with your unique magic still activated, in an attempt to save him.

A gasp escaped his lips after Yuu shouted.
"It's already too late!"
Luckily you were there to save Ace once again by forming a bat with your magic. Once you gripped the bat you enhanced your strength and hit the tree in the opposite direction, like a cricket match. The impact made your bat immediately dissolve to dust and you canceled your unique magic.

There you stood beside Ace, who had landed on the ground, staring at Riddle with heavy breaths.
Riddle's eyes widened, whether it was from anger or shock you didn't know.
"Y/n, hah?!" Your friends exclaimed. Ace was frozen in shock before snapping out of it and noticing his collar was gone.

"Huh?! All the collars turned into cards?" He exclaimed has he shot up from the ground, looking over to everyone else.

"Wait, is that Trey's unique magic?! But.. how!" Cater shouted with confusion, gently pulling you towards him so you were safer.

"My magic can overwrite characteristics for a while, didn't I say that?" Trey stated with a slight glare in Cater's direction.
"So I made Riddle's magic mine and removed the collars"

"That's some kind of magic loophole!" Cater said in shock, holding you protectively.

Trey sighed to calm himself down before turning to look at a furious Riddle, who was trying desperately to collar everyone again.
"Riddle, stop. Can't you see how you look right now?"

Riddle has seemingly been deafened by his anger and completely disregarded Trey.
"My magic was over written by Trey's...? Does that mean your unique magic is stronger than mine?!" He shot his head head up, blinded by fury he was about to grab a hold of his magic pen once more. His hands were shaking all the while.

"Of course it doesn't" Trey bluntly awnsered, clearly Riddle wasn't having any of it.
"Riddle, take a deep breath and listen to us." He attempted to remain calm and composed despite his shaking hands and voice.

"Are YOU going to tell me that I'm wrong too? After all I've done to protect the rules?!" Riddle screamed at Trey in anger.
"Do you know how much I've suffered for this!?" His eyes were filled with anger, yet tears began to prick up in the corners if his eyes as he stared at Trey then to behind him at everyone else.
"I...I refuse to believe this!"

"Cease this immediately, Mr Rosehearts! Any further magic then your magesone will be fully tainted with blot!" Crowley stated, making the situation worse.

"But... I'm right.. I'm the one who's right! There is no! POSSIBLE! ALTERNATIVE!" He screamed in anger, his face redder than my face after a boiling hot shower.

A feeling of dread washed over you as you stared at Riddle's magestone. A thick black ink leaked from the gem, coating his hand in the ink. Eventually after the entire gem was stained black a flash blinded you, in an attempt to not hurt your eyes you rested your head into your arm, Cater pulled away from you to do the same.
Opening your eyes, you stared at Riddle and that's when it hit you. Your predictions had been about this moment in specific.

Riddle's overblot.

His eyes that were once filled with anger were now a deep shade of red, akin to ruby red. He was now in a black and red version of his dorm outfit yet this one had more volume as well as wear and tear. Cards spilled from his skirt yet none of them were the classic white cards but now black. His shoes were dripping ink that had once been dripping out of the magestone.

"𝘏𝘦𝘩..𝘩𝘦𝘩... 𝘈𝘏𝘈𝘏𝘈𝘏!" Riddle bellowed with his hands covering his face. It looked as if he was stabbing his nails into his face. An crazed eye shot to your group.

"ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒᵒˡˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᶠʸ ᵐᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ!" His voice was completely distorted, it almost hurt your ears to hear. Yes you had dealt with overblots before yet... it hurts more when it's your friend that has overblotted..

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃⁿⁱᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵒʳᵈᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵃʷ. ᵀʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒⁿˢᵉ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱˢ 'ʸᵉˢ ᴴᵒᵘˢᵉʷᵃʳᵈᵉⁿ ᴿⁱᵈᵈˡᵉ'!" Everyone had seemed to be paralysed with shock, unable to fight back.
"ᴬˡˡ ʷʰᵒ ᵈᵉᶠʸ ᵐᵉ ˢʰᵃˡˡ ˡᵒᵒˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ʰᵉᵃᵈˢ! ᴴᵃʰᵃʰᵃʰ" His laugh didn't seem like him at all. It wasn't him.

"Dear me... I've allowed a student to overblot in my presence..." Crowley dramatically sighed with his arms crossed, not even bothering to look at Riddle but rather opting to looking at the ground.

"Crowely, now is not the time for explanations or regret. We need to save Riddle!" You lectured the man as you materialised your bow for the first time since your last fight.

"Hiya! Take that!" Ace exclaimed, your head shooting in his direction from shock. Not in shock of him fighting but in shock of his stupidity for fighting without a plan.

"I summon thee, cauldron!" Deuce exclaimed, followed by Grim spreading fire.

"Guys?!" You shouted at them, to no avail however as they just signalled you to fight.

"ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒᵒˡˢ?!" The crazy one exclaimed even finding this stupid. You were definitely going to have a stern talking to them after this.
"ᵀᶜʰ.. ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵈᵉᶠⁱᵃⁿᶜᵉ. ᴵ ˢʰᵃˡˡ ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᵃ ˡᵉˢˢᵒⁿ, ᵇʸ ᵗᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃᵈˢ!"

You assessed the situation while the idiot trio were fighting, Yuu was trying to safely guide people away while also some how giving Grim orders. What can you say, he's a man of many talents.
You noticed that despite it being Riddle the 'blot monster' was behind him, unlike a lot of overblots you've experienced. Which would make things significantly harder.

Luckily for you, you had learnt how to infuse magic into arrows. Which is exactly what you planned to do with the magic you learnt that knocks people out for a while. Ah.. but you would also pass out too momentarily.
'Eh.. a sacrifice I'm willing to make'

"Ace, he is aiming right at you!" Cater exclaimed. Now, unluckily for you Ace decided to head in your direction. Due to your close proximity to Riddle and Ace, you didn't have time to dodge it.

Rosebushes sprouted from the ground and directly underneath you, which led you to be launched in the air and hit the ground unceremoniously.
"Ace you idiot!" You yelled in pain as you reached and grabbed your bow once more.

'If I shoot him in the shoulder it shouldn't hit him at least...' You thought while still sat on the ground. Riddle was more focused on Ace, Deuce and Grim which gave you the perfect opportunity to shoot.

You infused an arrow with the magic that would knock him out, the magic twisting around the arrow with a slight glow.
Taking a moment to wait for Ace or Deuce to hit him you made sure your aim was almost perfect.
You instantly shot once he was hit with a cauldron. Before it could hit him you swifty created a new arrow and aimed for the ink head of the monster behind him. In previous battles against overblots if the monster wasn't taken care of the mage was never truly fine afterwards.

A screech was released from Riddle as it his his shoulder, all other attacks holted for the moment as they looked over to see who fired the arrow. Riddle soon began to fall onto the ground as your vision began to fall.

The last thing you saw before your eyes closed was the other arrow piercing the ink monster's head, ink splattering everywhere with a deafening shriek....and Yuu fainting...?

_________________________________________

2214 words

I may have gotten too busy and sick again but I finally managed to get this chapter done :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 302 12
(A Twisted Wonderland x Female Reader fanfic) (UNDER MAJOR EDITING) "Where are we?" "Huh? Did we pulled a Henry Potter?" "No shit sherlock, we're in...
778 5 28
Night Raven College, a prestigious magic school that honours the Great Seven, representing them in their seven dorms, each modelled after a different...
246K 5.4K 16
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ 𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖌 book 1 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you were just released from prison last month and you somehow was transported to a twisted...
68.9K 2.3K 36
[ " 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗳𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁�...