My Rose

By SkyeGoenett222

Skye is a shy, innocent and lonely girl who works in an office. She lives a simple life, where not much happe... More

Chapter One: Human Girl
Chapter Two: ???
Chapter Three: Taken
Chapter Four: Bad Dreams
Chapter Five: Mates
Chapter Six: My Rose
Chapter Seven: Anna
Chapter Eight: Tease
Chapter Nine: Plan
Chapter Ten: The Date 1
Chapter Eleven: Flashbacks
Chapter Twelve: I Need You
Chapter Thirteen: Dungeon
Chapter Fourteen: The Rebels
Chapter Fifteen: False Escape
Chapter Sixteen: The Truth
Chapter Seventeen: Turned
Chapter Eighteen: Acceptance
Chapter Nineteen: Morning Fun
Author's Note:
Chapter Twenty: The Fight Part One
Chapter Twenty-One: The Fight Part Two

Story Characters

6K 75 6
By SkyeGoenett222

Skye: 18 years old, 5'3, long light brown hair with bangs, bright hazel eyes that change depending on what colors she's wearing.

Linda: Skye's mother, 39 years old, 5'1, long dirty blonde hair, brown eyes with a dark blue rim on the outsides of her irises.

Angie: Skye's guinea pig, 4 years old, has a white face, and brown mixed with black body.

Rose: 350 years old, 6'1, long natural red hair and icy blue eyes.

Anna: 335 years old, 5'9, shoulder length blonde hair and gray eyes.

Beth: 800 years old, 5'5, long black curly hair and golden brown eyes

Zach: 21 years old, 5'9, white hair (poliosis) and pale blue eyes.

Ron: Linda's boyfriend, 36 years old, 6'1, short brown hair and brown eyes.

----------

Author's Note: I hope you enjoy "My Rose". This is my second story, my first is called "Skye and her Alpha". All story characters are mine, and yes I use myself as one of the main characters as it is easier for me to write that way.  I update every other day, and I already have chapters just waiting to be published. 

Please feel free to comment on anything good or bad, and make sure to vote! This lets me know if you are actually enjoying my story! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 281 43
This is a sequel to DREA. After Emilie turns everyone, giving them superhuman abilities, Drea and Julia find themselves working hard to navigate lif...
97.7K 2.6K 32
Valentina was an intersex lesbian who was looking for her mate after waiting a long time... she was surprised at what she finds out.. She will be hav...
168K 4.3K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...
21.7K 2K 35
Death, Pain, Despair. Where is Love? It's in Misfortune -- Willow Hudson, the princess of witches used to spend all of her time playing with the hear...