๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ||...

By -LNLVR

TEEN WOLF MOVIE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE โ„‹โ„ฏ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๏ผŒ โ„ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๏ฟฝ... More

MIDNIGHT RAIN
ACT ONE
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
ACT TWO
chapter thirteen

chapter four

2.8K 110 23
By -LNLVR

CHAPTER FOUR
FIGHT OR FLIGHT

❝Fight or flight, I'd rather die
Than have to cry in front of you
Fight or flight, I'd rather lie
Than tell you I'm in love with you❞

fight or flight
conan gray

𓆩♡𓆪

usually french was hard enough to walk into. today, it was frickin impossible. she feared her anger would get the better of her, causing her to lash out. or worse, scream. she was scared that the one moment of anger would ruin everything. that instead of showing her that her soul is awake, that the anger is the part of her that loves herself, that'll stick up for her when no one else will, the anger would ruin her.

no. she shook her head. lydia would tell her not to think like that, that if she did it would happen. so lily took a few deeps breaths before walking into the classroom. her heart plummeted as she saw eli already sitting at their seat, staring into nothingness with a stern expression on his face.

"great for you to show up yesterday. it felt amazing standing out in the cold for ages." lily said sarcastically as she dropped into her seat unwilling.

"what? not used to being stood up princess?" eli said, not even hesitating slightly before he said it. and it stung. it stung so damn much lily could feel the colour leave her face.

"i'm sorry? do you have a problem?" lily felt the anger rising like bile in her throat as she turned her head to see the cold expression on his face.

"me? benchwarmer hale have a problem? no. if anything you're the one with the problem." eli barely moved, not taking his eyes off the chair in front of him.

"listen whatever you heard it wasn't me!" lily didn't realise how loud she was speaking until she saw abby and madeleine turn around to face them.

"mhm yeah i'm sure you have a pretty good excuse. what, the full moon? a bad week? your period? a shitty boyfriend?"

that was it. the moment her heart sunk. that's it, she thought. this is the worst feeling. being hurt by the person that you explained your pain to. just as she thought the past twenty four hours couldn't have gotten any worse, they did.

she gasped, slowly closing her eyes and dragging her head away from the boy. "fuck you!" she simply said, standing up causing her chair to scrape against the floor. she walked a few steps, seeing the shocked face of her friends. she bent down to them quickly informing them that she's going home and that they could send her the notes before running out of the class.

"lily." she heard her mom call her name as she passed her talking to some other student in the halls but lily didn't stop. she tore through the hall, trying to keep it together. she flung open the doors and ran to her car, not looking back to the school.

𓆩♡𓆪

lily had fallen asleep on her living room couch, the soft velvet acting like a soft blanket against her dampened cheek. once her own sobs had lullabied her to sleep, it was peaceful.

until it wasn't.

she somehow felt the urge to scream, flashes of the woods, tall dark figures, the sound of scraping swords, her sister crying, fire and a bow and arrow appearing in front of her eyes. she could barely make them out, like a fast montage or someone flicking their photos too quickly. it gave her a headache, the pain jagging into her temples until she she could take it anymore.

she woke up screaming. her face was damp with either sweat or tears. her throat was on fire by the time she realised she was still screaming. she forced her mouth closed as her mother came running in, dropping onto the sofa beside lily had wrapping her arms around her, stroking her hair while gently shushing in a way that automatically soothed lily.

and lily let her self cry. she cried in her mothers arms like a little girl who's after falling over in the playground.

"it's okay. it's okay." her mom continued comforting lily until the tears slowed down. she turned around, wiping her daughters face. "what happened? you were sleeping so soundly when i came home."

"just a bad dream." lily tucked her hair back behind her ears, clearly lying to her mother. her mother just gave her that look, knowing that her daughter was lying.

"i'm going to run to the store, get you some sleeping pills. you're sister could never sleep when this happened to her. need anything else?" her mother immediately started running to get her bag as soon as she saw lily had calmed down.

"no mom. and i'm not lydia." lily groaned, not meaning it to come out as harsh as it did.

her mother just tilted her head standing at the door. "i know that sweetie. i just don't want you to go through what she did. now i might be going to your aunts aswell so just call if you need anything yeah?"

"of course mom." lily said good bye and natalie rushed out the door to get to the pharmacy before it closed.

lily sat upright and patted down the sofa trying to find the remote for the television. once she pulled it out from inbetween the cushions, she began flicking through the stations, trying to find something she could watch.

she was torn away from her tv screen when the front door ripped open, highly unlikely considering lily was pretty sure her mom had locked it. "malia?" lily let out a sigh of relief as she saw her sisters old friend run into the living room. "how'd you get through the door?"

"it was easy." malia shrugged "i heard a scream! what happened? is lydia back? who's dead?"

"no one dead." lily sighed as she remembered all of the supernatural could probably hear her. "it was me."

"holy shit! that's amazing. you're first little scream ahhh." malia ran over, shaking the girl violently until the point lilys headache had came back full force. malia stopped suddenly staring at the girl, "this means something bad is going to happen, doesn't it?"

"no. it was just a dream and i was being dramatic. i'm fine. seriously."

"you don't look fine." malia said bluntly just causing lily to stare at her, mouth slightly open and eyes wide. "just be careful. lydia had dreams aswell and then she went crazy."

"yeah i remember." lily sighed. "but really. it was just a dream."

"i can hear you lying-"

"it's fine." lily said, trying her best to keep her heartbeat steady.

"better but still not-"

"how'd you get here so fast?" lily questioned, wanting to change the topic.

"i was at the garage...working. derek texted me to go check what that was." malia explained.

"derek knows?" lily winced

"yeah. i tried to get him to come over but he's dealing with eli or something, he probably stole another car." malia sighed as of it was her own son that she was fed up with. "what was that?"

"what was what?"

"you're heart. it did a little..." malia waved one of her fingers up and down, resembling some type of wave or jump.

"my heart didn't go..." lily emphasised and repeated the little notion that malia had done.

"yes it did. when i mentioned eli. and you stink of anger." malia took in a deep inhale through her nose. "do you two talk? what did he do?"

"okay you have work to get back to!" lily got up and pulled the still talking malia off her couch,marching her towards the front door which was still wide open.

"...cause i've been waiting to kick his little annoying-"

"okay!" lily interrupted before the girl got too violent. "thanks for checking in. everything's fine here so you can go back to working or whatever now." lily smiled and nodded as one last goodbye before shutting the door. after malia had walked off she took her hand off the door, only for it to pop back open slightly, letting a small draft in.

"malia i swear to-" lily cursed to herself as she pulled out her phone and pressed the number of their handyman. "hi. this is lily martin, i think our front doors lock is broken. it won't close. any chance you could come around and fix it?"

bee speaks...
finally got my girl malia in!!
please vote and comment
what do we all think so far?
i know they're argument is stupid but they're young and hurt so it's fine.  Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 3.3K 27
โคทโ˜…๐”Ÿ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ "We uh... We just kissed." "Yep." "Wanna do it again?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข TEEN WOLF , stiles stilinski seasons 4-6 teen wolf: the movie ยฉf4brays 2...
233K 2.8K 66
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
29.6K 1.4K 44
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
1M 30.6K 200
โ› be your own anchor. โœ ( started august 2017, finished may 2021 ) all imagines & preferences are written by myself. please don't steal or copy them...