Unrepentant | DOCTOR WHO [ON...

By theunstableoriginal

Unrepentant: (adj.) showing no regret for one's wrongdoings Or in which a 1,026-year-old Original vampire is... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
two | the shakespeare code
three | gridlock
four | daleks in manhattan
five | evolution of the daleks
six | the lazarus experiment
seven | 42
eight | human nature
nine | the family of blood
ten | blink
eleven | utopia
twelve | the sound of drums
thirteen | last of the time lords
fourteen | Christmas Special 2007: Voyage of the Damned
fifteen | partners in crime
sixteen | the fires of pompeii
seventeen | planet of the ood
eighteen | the sontaran stratagem
nineteen | the poison sky
twenty | the doctor's daughter
twenty one | the unicorn and the wasp
twenty two | silence in the library
twenty three | forest of the dead
twenty four | midnight
twenty five | turn left
twenty six | the stolen earth
twenty seven | journey's end
twenty eight | christmas special 2008: the next doctor
twenty nine | special 2009: planet of the dead
thirty | special 2009: the waters of mars
thirty one | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 1
thirty two | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 2
thirty three | victory of the daleks
thirty four | the time of angels
thirty five | flesh and stone
thirty six | the vampires of venice
thirty seven | amy's choice
thirty eight | the hungry earth
thirty nine | cold blood
forty | vincent and the doctor
forty one | the lodger
forty two | the pandorica opens
forty three | the big bang
forty four | the impossible astronaut
forty five | day of the moon
forty six | a good man goes to war
forty seven | let's kill hitler
forty eight | the god complex
forty nine | asylum of the daleks
fifty | dinosaurs on a spaceship
fifty one | a town called mercy
fifty two | the power of three
fifty two | the angels take manhattan
fifty three | nightmare in silver
fifty four | the name of the doctor
fifty five | 50th anniversary special: the day of the doctor
info about the ocs

one | smith and jones

1.3K 30 1
By theunstableoriginal

Other than being known as the most unstable member of her family, Annabelle Mikaelson was also known for just how loyal and devoted she was to her twin brother– someone that had been there for her for as long as she could remember.

And this devotion and loyalty that she had for her twin brother– despite not seeing him in three-hundred and five years– was what had her go to the Royal Hope Hospital in the hopes of not only getting herself a human whose neck she could tear into, but also to try and find a witch that could give her the location of her half-brother, which would in turn give her the location of her twin brother, due to just how well-known it was that Klaus didn't stray too far from the coffins that he had with him at all times.

And that was exactly what she was doing.

She had found herself a young woman whose neck that she could tear into and had torn into the young woman's neck before dropping the headless body onto the floor of an empty room just in front of herself and staring down at the headless corpse.

It wasn't long afterwards that the hospital started to shake, which got Annabelle to silently stare at the rolling around head with narrowed eyes before closing her eyes with a sigh when she heard the sound of screaming through the entirety of the hospital.

If there was one thing that Annabelle had grown to truly hate over the centuries in which she'd been a vampire, it was the terrified screams of those that she hadn't had the pleasure to actually scare.

And while Annabelle started to actually consider the idea of going around and killing all of those that were screaming as a result of the hospital's repetitive shaking, the screaming of those in the hospital had stopped for a moment, which got Annabelle to let out a sigh before only staring ahead of herself with a blank look on her face the moment that the screaming had almost immediately resumed once more.

And for the first time in two-hundred and eighty-nine years, she was starting to wish that she'd let her half-brother dagger her like he'd intended on doing to her– instead of snapping his neck and running from him.

Maybe if it wasn't for the fact that she'd snapped his neck and run from him, she wouldn't have been stuck hearing the constant screaming of the staff members and patients in the hospital.

After letting out yet another sigh and shaking her head to herself, she looked away from the head that was rolling itself towards another side of the room and over at a window to see that it was completely dark outside– despite the fact that it had only been light outside just a moment ago.

And then– after slowly walking over towards the nearest window with narrowed eyes and her head tilted to the side– she came to a halt in front of the window and saw that they were no longer in the city of London.

Instead, it looked as if she was now in space and was currently staring at the planet Earth, which made her let out yet another sigh, shortly before she heard yet another scream and saw a single patient standing in the same room as her and screaming as she stared at the headless body that laid on the floor.

It was then that Annabelle sped over towards the woman and snapped her neck before she tossed the woman's body aside and stepped out of the room and then proceeded to close the door behind herself.

* * *

From where she stood on the second floor of the hospital, Annabelle watched with narrowed eyes as the men and women quickly ran back into the waiting area of the hospital with their eyes widened and their mouths wide open, while they screamed once more.

And following each of the men and women that were now cowering in front of their seats were– what looked like to her– people with weirdly-shaped helmets covering their heads.

Just when she started to tilt her head some more, she suddenly stopped and slightly raised her head when one of those that wore a suit pulled off its helmet to reveal the head of a rhinoceros.

It was then that the rhinoceros said, "Bo! Sco! Fo! Do! No! Kro! Blo! Co! Sho! Ro!"

As soon as the rest of them had quickly pulled out what looked like weapons and pointed them in front of themselves, Annabelle simply tilted her head and silently eyed the creature that had the face of a rhinoceros, shortly before one of the men took a step towards the creature and told it, "Um, we are citizens of planet Earth. We welcome you in peace."

It wasn't long afterwards that– after turning to face the man and letting out a growl of sorts– it pushed the man into a nearby wall and pointed the red, handheld device in front of the man.

With his eyes now widened, the man said, "Please don't hurt me. I was just trying to help, I'm-I'm sorry. Don't hurt me. P-Please don't hurt me."

It was then that the creature had pressed a button on its device, which allowed for each of them to hear the words that the man had just said to it before it said, "Language assimilated. Designation, Earth English. You will be catalogued." Then the creature pointed the device at the man's forehead before it said, "Category, human."

Then it used the very same device to draw an x on the back of the man's hand before it turned its back on the man and said, "Catalogue all suspects."

Then– one by one– each of the others in their suits had gone up to each of the men and women and did exactly what the first one had just done to the man before drawing an x onto the back of their hands.

It wasn't long afterwards that she heard a voice say from a mere couple of feet away from her, "Aw, look down there, you've got a little shop. I like a little shop."

After turning her head to see a tall, dark-haired man staring down at the first floor of the hospital, the woman that was crouched just beside the man said to him, "Never mind that. What are Judoon?"

The man told her, "They're like police. Well, police-for-hire. They're more like interplanetary thugs."

Then the woman asked him, "And they brought us to the moon?"

The man replied, "Neutral territory. According to Galactic Law, they've got no jurisdiction over the Earth so they isolated it. That rain and lightning, that was them using an H2O Scoop."

Then– after turning his head a bit– he almost immediately froze in place when he saw the side of the face of someone that he hadn't personally interacted with since the year 1740.

His eyebrows had furrowed for a moment as he wondered just what Annabelle Mikaelson was doing in the hospital of all places, only to stop when the woman beside him had asked him, "Why are you on about, Galactic Law? I mean, where did you get that from?"

Then– after turning her head to see that the man had crouched down beside the plant that they were hiding behind and staring down at the Judoon– the woman had crouched down beside him, shortly before she heard one of the Judoon say, "Human."

It was then that the woman asked him, "If they're police, are we under arrest? Are we trespassing on the moon or something?"

The man replied, "No, but I like that! Good thinking. No, wish it were that simple. They're making a catalogue, that means they're after something non-human, which is very bad news for me."

In turn, the woman asked him, "Why?" After turning her head and seeing the man only staring at her, she said to him, "Oh, you're kidding me?"

When the man had only raised an eyebrow at her, the woman said to him, "Don't be ridiculous. Stop looking at me like that."

It was then that the man said to her, "Come on, then."

While Annabelle shook her head at the conversation that she'd just heard the two of them have, one of the Judoon said, "Troop five, floor one. Troop six, floor two. Identify humans and find the transgressor. Find it!"

With a mere tilt of her head, Annabelle silently eyed the Judoon that were walking up the stairs before she sped away from them and went towards another section of the hospital.

* * *

After stepping out of a room, Annabelle came face-to-face with one of the Judoon and found it shoving its device into her face before it said, "Non-human."

In response to the Judoon's words, Annabelle only stared up at it with her head tilted to the side and a single eyebrow raised, shortly before she saw it reach out for her in order to grab her.

It was then that she stepped out of the way, which got the Judoon to unintentionally grab a man that stood just behind her before the man was shoved out of the way.

It wasn't long afterwards that the Judoon had taken out its device and pointed it at her and a single laser beam had come shooting out of it, only for Annabelle to step out of the way once more and see a member of the staff dissolve into nothing as the man had let out a scream.

With a mere raise of her eyebrows, Annabelle tilted her head and watched as the man had simply disappeared in front of her eyes before she looked back at the Judoon with a bit of a smirk on her face.

It was only when the Judoon was about to attempt to take yet another shot at her that Annabelle raised her eyebrows at the Judoon before she sped away from it, leaving the young woman in a whitecoat– who was standing beside a tall and dark-haired man that wore a suit– to only blink to herself in response to what she'd just seen.

Then the woman looked over at the man and said to him, "Don't tell me that she's another alien."

With a mere shake of his head, the man said to her, "I can most certainly tell you that woman is not– in any means whatsoever– an alien, Martha Jones."

It was then that Martha asked him, "Well, if she isn't an alien, then what the hell is she?"

The man told her, "She, Martha Jones, is what many would call an Original vampire– one of the very first vampires to ever roam the Earth and one of the most dangerous out of the other Original vampires."

With a mere shake of her own head, Martha asked him, "You expect me to believe that woman is as dangerous as you say that she is?" When he only nodded his head, she asked him, "And why's that?"

The man said to her, "Because I just so happen to know her."

* * *

As soon as the hospital had been returned to Earth, Annabelle looked out of one of the windows and saw the crowd that was standing outside of the hospital with wide eyes, which got her to roll her eyes with a sigh before she went to walk out of the hospital room, only to stop when a man had stepped in front of her, which got her to slowly raise her head and stare up at the man with narrowed eyes.

After letting out a sigh, she told him, "Either you step out of my way and let me leave this hospital, or I will simply have no choice but to forcibly remove your head from the rest of your body and leave your headless corpse for the others in this hospital to find."

In turn, the man said to her, "Or you could perhaps tell me just what you were doing in a hospital of all places when the idea of visiting a hospital had never really occurred to you prior to this day."

With a mere tilt of her head, she said to him, "You talk to me as if we are familiars, but I don't recognize your face."

With a mere shrug of his shoulders, he replied, "Or perhaps you have met me, and you've simply forgotten who I am."

With a scoff, she said to him, "Impossible. I remember clearly every single person that I have ever met– save for you, a man that had chosen to step in my way and remain in my way, even after I had threatened to forcibly remove his head." Then she quickly grabbed him by his tie and pulled his head down and allowed herself to stare into his eyes before she said to him, "Now, either you tell me just who the hell you are, or I find out all on my own by torturing you for however long it takes until I get the answer that I want."

As he carefully removed her hands from his tie and eventually tucked it back into place, he let out a sigh before he said to her, "I know that it has been a long while since we last saw one another, but I at least expected myself to make much more of a lasting impression on you than I apparently had." The moment that he saw a scowl suddenly appear on her face and her veins come onto display, he only smiled to himself before he said, "There we go."

Then– after rubbing his hands together– he said to her, "Hello again, Annabelle Mikaelson."

After she had started to heavily shake and she had clenched her hands into fists, she asked him, "What the hell are you doing here?"

With a mere shrug of his shoulders and a simple raise of his eyebrows, he said to her, "Oh, you know, just passing through. What about you?" When she only continued to stare up at him with that very same murderous look on her face, he said to her, "I suppose it is safe to say that you still hate me– even though it's been over five-hundred Earth-time years since we first met."

With a scoff, she replied, "I don't care about how long it's been since we last saw one another, Doctor. The only thing here that matters to me is doing what I should have done a long time ago and tear both of your hearts out of your chest and kill you for what you did."

With a mere tilt of his head, he said to her, "Right. Remind me again what I did?" When she only continued to stare at him, he said to her, "It's been a while since the first time that we had seen one another, so I do believe that I need to be reminded of just what I did to make you so angry."

As she took a step closer to him, she told him, "You damn well know what you did, Doctor."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "That I do." After dodging her attempt to grab him once more, he said to her, "You know, you never did tell me just what you were doing in this hospital in the first place."

As she took yet another step towards him, she retorted, "And do you know what else I have yet to do?" When he only raised an eyebrow at her, she told him, "Kill you for what you did."

As he quickly raised his hands, he asked her, "Wouldn't you rather like to know just why I'm talking to you at this exact moment?"

She replied, "Not necessarily. The only thing that I want to do at this exact moment is kill you. So, if you'll excuse me."

It was only when she'd reached out to grab him once more that she suddenly stopped when she heard an all too familiar voice say her name.

With a quick turn of her head, she sped over towards one of the windows and looked out of it to see that someone that she'd been avoiding for the past two-hundred and eighty-nine years now was standing outside of the hospital and staring right at her.

While the Doctor slowly walked over towards the window in order to see just what had gotten her attention so quickly, the same voice said to Annabelle, "Hello, little sister."

In turn, Annabelle said, "Niklaus." When Klaus had only tilted his head at her, she asked him, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Klaus replied, "What do you think that I'm doing here? Hmm?" Then he patted the side of his jacket before he told her, "You know, little sister, that dagger of yours is feeling rather desperate to be reunited with your heart once more. And who am I to ruin its wish to be back into your heart– right where it belongs? Hmm?"

With a scoff, Annabelle said to him, "Over my dead body, Niklaus." Just when Klaus started to tilt his head some more, he suddenly stopped when Annabelle told him, "I'd rather Mikael come here to the city of London and drive that damn stake into my heart than to ever be shoved back into that damn box that you've spent centuries carting our siblings inside of."

In response to her words, Klaus only stared up at the window that she was standing in front of with a scowl on his face before he disappeared right in front of her eyes, which got Annabelle to look over at the Doctor and ask him, "Where is that police box of yours?"

The Doctor told her, "It's just outside of the hospital." When Annabelle started to look out of the window in an attempt to find it, he asked her, "Why? What's going on?"

Annabelle replied, "Never mind that." Then– after grabbing him by his arm with a tight grip– she told him, "Killing you can wait until I can get the hell away from my brother."

Then she sped out of the room, which got the Doctor's eyes to widen as a result of just how sudden she had left the room and the speed in which they were moving at that exact moment.

And while Annabelle did what she could to avoid her half-brother, the Doctor couldn't help but wonder why she was suddenly so desperate to be in his presence when she'd expressed her desire to kill him only moments before her short-lived conversation with Klaus.

* * *

With a sigh, the Doctor asked, "Well, now that we're inside of the TARDIS and safe and sound from that brother of yours, do you mind telling me what that was about?"

With a scoff, Annabelle said to him, "Don't worry about it. As soon as he's gone, I'll step right outside of this TARDIS, and we can go our separate ways."

With his eyebrows furrowed, the Doctor asked her, "Hey, why'd you say it like that?" After seeing Annabelle only give him a pointed look, he said, "Right. Sorry about that."

Just when she started to turn her back on him, she suddenly stopped when he said to her, "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I wasn't exactly intending on keeping you from killing that person back then. It was an accident, really. I was chasing after another monster– one that wanted to destroy everything good there was about the Earth like many others that I've fought over the years– and I just so happened to come across you."

With a scoff, she told him, "Well, it doesn't make me feel any better. It only makes me want to kill you that much more."

With a sigh, he said to her, "You know, if you really think about it, it's kind of funny that you keep talking about wanting to kill me when you're the one hiding out inside of my TARDIS, just so that you don't get caught by that brother of yours. So, my bet is that you don't really want to kill me because if you had, I'd be dead by now and you would have this TARDIS all to yourself." Then– after taking a couple of steps in her direction– he told her, "Although if you had killed me, you'd be trapped and there'd be nowhere that you could go without risking the chance of your brother catching up to you and doing whatever it is that he's been wanting to do to you– based on just how angry he seemed to be when he was shouting your name back in the hospital. So, as much as you might hate to admit it, Annabelle Mikaelson, you need me, and you know it."

It was then that Annabelle turned around to face the Doctor once more before she said to him, "Normally when someone talks to me in this manner, they generally want something in return. So, what do you want, Doctor?"

With a mere tilt of his head, he replied, "Aside from making sure that you don't go around killing everyone that you see? Not much." When she only silently eyed him, he said to her, "Although, that might have been a bit of a fib. Because I do want to keep a close eye on you and make sure that you don't do just that and the only way that I can see that happening is if I take you traveling with me in this very TARDIS."

When she only raised an eyebrow at him, he told her, "And before you make a decision on the matter, just know that I intend to take another person along for a trip and I want to ensure that you don't try and kill her."

In turn, she said to him, "Hmm. And if I do kill her? What then?"

He replied, "Well, that's easy enough. I could always leave you here for you to get caught by your brother, if you don't abide by my rules." When he saw her only stare at him with a blank look on her face, he said to her, "It's quite a simple thing to ask for, Annabelle. A simple yes or no question. Will you join me on the TARDIS and not go around killing innocent people, or are you actually going to kill the innocent and I would have no choice but to leave you here for you to get caught by your brother?"

Instead of immediately responding, she slightly turned her head and tried to listen for any sign of her half-brother, only to let out a sigh when she heard his voice become louder and louder as he got closer and closer to the TARDIS.

When she only let out yet another sigh and simply turned her head and stared at him with a blank look on her face, he said, "That's excellent. Glad to hear it."

Then he quickly ran away from her and over towards another part of the TARDIS, leaving Annabelle to stare after him with a scowl on her face and her veins currently on display.

* * *

After taking a step inside of the TARDIS, Martha went to walk back outside of it as she said, "No, no, no... But it's just a box. But it's huge! How does it do that? It's wood!" As she started to walk back into the TARDIS, she said, "It's like a box with that room just crammed in. It's bigger on the inside!"

With his eyes wide as ever, the Doctor replied, "Is it? I hadn't noticed." Then– after closing one of the doors to the TARDIS and tossing his coat away– he said, "Alright then, let's get going."

As she walked after the Doctor, Martha asked him, "But is there a crew? Like a navigator and stuff? Where is everyone?"

The Doctor said to her, "Just me."

As she looked around herself, Martha asked him, "All on your own?"

The Doctor told her, "Well, sometimes I have guests. I mean, some friends travelling alongside me. I had... It was recently... Friend of mine. Rose, her name was. Rose and... We were together. Anyway..."

As she took a step closer to him, Martha asked him, "Where is she now?"

The Doctor replied, "With her family. Happy. She's fine, she's... Not that you're replacing her!"

In turn, Martha said to him, "Never said I was."

The Doctor told her, "Just one trip. To say thanks. You get one trip then back home." After she'd only nodded her head, he said, "I'd rather be on my own."

After walking back over to him, Martha said to him, "Well, you're the one that kissed me."

The Doctor replied, "That was a genetic transfer."

Then Martha said to him, "And if you will wear a tight suit..."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Now, don't."

Then Martha said to him, "And then travel all the way across the universe just to ask me on a date."

As he leaned his head in towards hers, the Doctor said to her, "Stop it!"

With a nod of her head, Martha told him, "For the record, I'm not remotely interested. I only go for humans."

With a nod of his own head, the Doctor said, "Good! Now then, close the Gravitic Anomalyser. Fire up the Helmic Regulator. And finally, the handbrake. Ready?"

It was then that Martha heard a noise, which got her to turn her head to see that Annabelle Mikaelson was staring at her with her eyes narrowed and her arms crossed over her chest, shortly before she said, "Wait. You just said that you'd rather be on your own. So why is she here, then?"

The Doctor told her, "Well, she isn't a friend, if that's what you're wondering." When Martha only looked over at him with her eyebrows furrowed, he said to her, "That's Annabelle Mikaelson– the very person I told you about back in the hospital."

While he watched Annabelle slowly tilt her head to the side and silently eye Martha, the Doctor said, "The only reason that Annabelle is here is so I can make sure that she doesn't go around killing innocent people, that's all." After watching Annabelle suddenly appear in front of Martha, he said to Martha, "And you don't have to worry about her killing you or something. The two of us have made a deal– one where she can't go around killing the innocent for reasons that only need to be aware for the two of us, alright?"

Then– with a tilt of his head– he said, "Right, Annabelle?"

In turn, Annabelle said, "Hmm."

Then she looked over at the Doctor and narrowed her eyes at him for a moment before she went over towards another part of the room, which allowed the Doctor to ask Martha, "Are you ready, Martha?"

After only blinking to herself, Martha looked back over at the Doctor and said to him with a shake of her head, "No."

With a mere tilt of his head, the Doctor replied, "Off we go!"

After watching him pull the lever and feel the room start to shake, Martha yelled, "Blimey! It's a bit bumpy!"

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Welcome aboard, Miss Jones."

As she shook the Doctor's hand, Martha said to him, "It's my pleasure, Mr. Smith."

And while the two of them continued to grin at one another, the most that Annabelle did was close her eyes with a sigh and try to resist the urge to snap both of their necks at that exact moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.2K 66
callisto, an alien from a far away planet, is trapped in a museum of alien artefacts. a man with no name and only a job title finds her and invites h...
5.3K 254 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
19.7K 818 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
11.4K 676 7
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬. �...