Watching Accelerator

By -Tsugi-

This will be a story where the characters watch Accelerator. I do specifically mean Accelerator, the characte... More

Pulling them
Index 1 episode 19
Index 1 Episode 20
Accelerator episode 1
Accelerator Episode 2
Accelerator episode 3
Accelerator episode 4
Accelerator episode 5
Accelerator episode 6
Accelerator episode 7
Accelerator episode 9
Accelerator episode 10
Accelerator episode 11
Accelerator episode 12
Railgun S 11
Index ll ep 7 & Endymion
Index ll episode 17
Index ll episode 18
Index ll episode 19
Index ll episode 20
Index ll episode 21
Index ll episode 22
Index ll episode 23
Index ll Episode 24
Index lll Episode 3 & 4
Index lll episode 5
Index lll episode 6
Index lll episode 16
Index lll Episode 17
Index lll Epi 18 & 19
Index lll episode 20
Index lll episode 21
Index lll episode 22 and 23
Index lll episode 24 and 25
Index lll Episode 26
Normal? What's that?
People with power are assholes...
Kids, huh?
Fail
Legs, man who needs'em?
Should've listened, hm?
Figured it out

Index lll episode 15

174 6 14
By -Tsugi-

3rd pov

Index and Last Order wake up first the next morning, both sneaking out with the others help to raid the kitchen. They giggle to each other, only to deflate as hands settle on their shoulders, a glance over their shoulders showing each of their guardians looking exasperated and chillingly at them. 

The two girls pout as they sit at the table, Accelerator and Touma moving smoothly around each other as they make breakfast, so damn happy that they can work together and do something like this with each other. Mikoto comes in next and starts the coffee, preparing it for herself and the adults, since it's the only thing that can wake them up in the mornings. The smell of coffee has the three adults heading for the kitchen, easy heading for their spots once they see the cups, plates being set on the table, before they all dig in.

Heaven smoothly and without looking up, slides some pills to Accelerator, who groans and takes them with his canned coffee, refusing to drink the stuff from the machine, it doesn't taste the same no matter what he does, so he'll stick to what he likes. They maintain small talk as they eat, no point in dragging the stress and emotions from the things they're seeing to the table, especially the negative ones.

They head in and settle down, Accelerator settling in a corner and pulling a blanket over himself, which Last Order burrows under and gets comfortable on his chest, despite his protests and attempts to get her to stop. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa laugh at the two and settle next to them, watching with soft eyes as the two argue. Touma, Mikoto and Index settle in the middle, a blanket pulled over their laps, tucked in order to make sure they stay warm, while Heaven takes the end by Index, giving her a small smile.

Cars driving down the streets, buildings all around, the city died in a golden, orange color as the sun is setting. "What sort of merchandise are you in the market for? A getaway car? A safehouse? Or perhaps some monetary exchange?" A teen, with orange hair and eyes (or perhaps brown) sitting with his arms on something, wrists under his chin, staring at whoever he is talking to, a computer screen in front of him and a yellow tinted window past him. "Don't worry, I'm not going to ask why you want it. Just tell me exactly what you need." The teen is obviously sure of himself.

"Oh, what is this?" Yomikawa can't say she recognizes the voice or the person themself.

"Oh fuck, this asshole." Yoshikawa grunts, because she had heard a bit about him before the project was canceled.

"Hmm... I don't like him for some reason." Index mutters, staring hard at him and trying to figure out what, exactly about the teen, really makes her want to gut him. She looks over him entirely, then decides it must be something in his eyes, because that's the only thing standing out to her.

"He gives me all sorts of wrong feelings, I really want to punch him in the face and the fact we're seeing this means you're fucking involved brother, so you better be kicking his ass." Touma points at the albino, because while breaking people's reality with his fist is his specialty, this is not someone who's reality he wants to fix, but fuck up royally.

"Misaka is wondering what he could possibly do that would let him have the money to offer those things, comments Misaka Misaka, a bit more focused on that than the exchange currently going on since the sound of his voice might make her throw up." Last Order has her nose wrinkled, clearly she doesn't like the teen either, which has them all on edge, since she has likely seen just as much of the dark side as Accelerator has.

"I'm with her on that, because what the actual fuck could this teen not much older than us do that would have him with so much damn money to spend on others?" Mikoto is frowning, tiny sparks going along her arms, as she tries to figure it out, letting her mind go down some pretty dark paths in her attempt to figure it out, an elbow from the noir stops her.

"No injuries please." Heaven sighs, like he already knows that's not going to be possible with the albino but still wants him to know that without an injury or pain would be a preferred option, since it's clear not many people had shown care for the albino's wellbeing.

"Oh fuck, this bitch ass motherfucker." Accelerator grumbles, because he had not exactly liked this person, largely because if he had been left on his own, the albino could have potentially ended up just like this jackass, except for a few things. 

A familiar crutch in one hand, a suitcase in the other. "Mr. spells his name general goods but calls it self department. Is that for sale too?" The voice doesn't quite sound like Accelerator's, calm and smooth, no gravel or roughness to it at all. A young girl, teenager, wearing only panties and a bra, chained to the wall, bruises covering her a bit of blood by her lips. She looks not quite scared, but certainly not resigned either. "Hmm. Is that your only interest? Because unfortunately she's not an option. She's more of a punching bag-" A bag of money hits the table, several wads spilling from the open end.

Yomikawa growls, the spike of anger sharp and not something she sees a need to suppress. Touma hums lowly, a dark and not quite silent sound that sets the hair on a few people's neck up on end.

"What the hell are you doing?" Index cries in shock, because she knows he's not likely to be buying the girl, but why the fuck is the teen still giving this assfuck money of any damn kind?

"I can see that she's not seriously hurt at least, and she doesn't appear to have been raped either..." Heaven mutters, peering closely with a clinical eye because he knows that the girl had not expected anyone but the albino to see her, not after this.

"Where the hell can I find him? I just want to experiment a little with electrostim." Mikoto has a slightly sharp, definitely not friendly smile on her face, because she has no doubts that Accelerator will get the girl out of there, but that also means she needs the man's location so she can give him a bit of pay back.

Last Order lets out a sound of surprise, because she had not expected to see another person that her dad had helped, not after having to fight just to get him to check in, though it also hadn't been all that damn hard either.

"Guess we know where the fucker got all his damn money now." Yoshikawa states dryly, because she really can't say she's all that surprised, human trafficking is pretty common in the Dark side.

"I forgot how much this asshole was really pressing." Accelerator grumbles, because he had been far more focused on getting the girl covered and out of the damn building so he could get a move on. 

The teen looks surprised, his head still resting on a single hand, almost as if he were bored instead of discussing things no one should do. He lets out a noise of confusion and then chuckles a bit, a small grin making its way on his face. "What's this?" The other has crouched down, crutch still upright as he closes the suitcase with his freehand. "Its cash upfront, I got stuck with-" The teen stands, sound entirely annoyed. "-a crappy job and now I'm pissed off." The other lets out a sigh. "I'm telling you right now killing her would cost you seven million. I don't understand why you're so interested in the girl anyway." Accelerator has his head tipped down towards the right, eyes closed and a small smile playing at his mouth. "Oh goodness, there seems to be some confusion." He sounds more like himself near the end of the sentence.

Yomikawa bursts into laughter at the way he fucking spoke, the tone and fucking disrespect in his sentence, god she loves her oldest little shit, even if he has probably one of the shittiest lives she's ever seen from an abused child of any sort.

Yoshikawa isn't far behind, cackling with her hand barely hiding her wicked grin, because she has a pretty damn good idea exactly what it is the teen had spent that money on, and in that case, it was money well spent simply for the irony of the entire situation.

"Oh my god..." Touma chokes, because he had not been expecting that, but upon Index breaking into choked giggles from the sheer amusement she is feeling, because damn had the albino downright destroyed this teen in one sentence, the noir is also lost, wheezing and gasping for air between laughter.

Mikoto has a hand over her mouth, but the tiny sparks of electricity going around her give her away, up until the point where she gives in at hearing Last Orders laugh, because damn it that is contagious and also this is just too funny to not laugh at, because that asshole is going to get exactly what he deserves.

Last Order is laughing because she knows exactly what her dad, her guardian is doing in this situation and she knows it's entirely his choice too, because he was likely only given the mission, nothing more, so he's the one making the plan and choosing to do it this way, so he did this on purpose.

"Can it really be called a misunderstanding when you did that on purpose?" Heaven sighs out, chuckling lightly because he had a feeling the teen was going to do something like this, simply because he has morals, lines he won't cross.

Accelerator shrugs in response, a smile on his face that he's not bothering to hide, especially as he looks over all of them, a warm feeling in his chest as they get a good laugh out of that, since he knows they are laughing with him, not at him like most others, especially the fucking researchers who would do anything to humiliate im to get a good laugh. The smile slips off his face, but the warm feeling easily overrides the feelings that usually come with those memories.

"I apologize for not making myself very clear, but you see, she's not the one I just purchased." He sounds amused as he says it, the boy finally taking his head off his hand, looking confused as he lets out a soft grunt, no real emotion behind it. The albino grins, eyes giddy. "It's you, Mr. department." A chain cut, swinging in the air. "Alright, the job is complete." Accelerator is by the desk of the boy from before, leaning on his crutch and talking on the phone, gaze on the floor. "I hope you know it's crap like this that bores me to tears." He sounds annoyed as he states this. He looks off to the side, perhaps behind the desk. "Need? I'm gonna need a team." A puddle of blood with something metal resting in it, mostly covered and barely visible. "To collect this pile of flesh so I don't puke every time I inhale."

"Pfft!" Yoshikawa chokes because sometimes her goddamn oldest child says the strangest insults that are so fucking perfect, but she had not expected that.

"Wow, he's already dead and you are still fucking roasting him." Touma is so done, the deadpan on his showing it easily, especially since his brother had likely killed the other in a way that was certainly deserved for all the people he had likely sold or bought.

"Jesus, what did you do to him?" Mikoto exclaims, almost curious because she wants to know if he really got everything he deserves for being in a business that sold people and probably other things equally as horrific, but she's not quite ready for the details, so Accelerator simply gives a wide grin that's almost all teeth.

"Misaka is amused and amazed at how often you come up with no ways to insult people, mutters Misaka Misaka, wondering where these insults even come from, since you seem to just say them without thought, especially against people like the 2nd and this man." Last Order looks like she really is curious, though it's more of an innocent curiosity than anything.

"Well, I guess there's no point in saying he's dead, but at least tell me you were kind to the girl." Heaven teases, because he damn well knows the teen has next to no interest in females, though he's yet to get the reason for that, he's certain it's something he'll get around to.

"Where does all this sass and sarcasm come from and can you teach me your ways? That tone...!" Index descends into giggles because the tone he had used against the person on the phone had really not been what she expected, simply since it must be someone he's reporting to that might be in a higher position than him.

"What happened to the girl, huh? You were gentle with her and gave her something to cover up with, right?" Yomikawa demands, because she knows he wouldn't touch her, but the girl must've been so traumatized.

"Hell yeah I did!" Accelerator sounds offended. " Besides, she's not my type, not after all those times I was drugging and fucked with." The albino wrinkles his nose, which means he misses the way all of them just... freeze.

Touma turns to his brother, not certain he heard that right. "W..what?" He can't really help the breathlessness to his voice at the moment. The anger and darkness coming off of him is not something any of the others miss, but they are giving off their own so they don't much care either. The noir's fists are clenched so tightly that the knuckles are white and he would be drawing blood... except he refuses to lose a single drop so he can be strong for the plan they are going to make to wreck these women

Accelerator looks up, blinking at the way they're all staring at him, the tenseness of their bodies as well as the horror in their eyes, though there's also anger there. "Huh?"

"Did you say drugged?" Yoshikawa chokes out, because if he had, then that gives her a good idea for roughly when they did this, since he can more or less reflect drugs, at least by the age of 13 he could. She was never certain why he could reflect drugs, but knowing the answer now... she almost wants to go back, but she refuses to because that would be looking away from his trauma.

"Of course I said drugged. They didn't even explain sex to me, the only reason I know even the slightest bit more is because I woke during certain parts, but otherwise I was pretty much a fucking toy to them." The albino hates remembering those, since they're so disoriented, like a slideshow with huge chunks missing.

"Names. Give me there fucking names now." Yomikawa has a fire in her eyes, because there is no way a single one of those bitches will live to touch her child or any other child ever again and there is no way in hell they did not potentially give birth to a child, which means Accelerator could have children and he deserves to know them, not have them hidden because they were unwillingly made from him.

"Oh? Is this another thing we need to make a plan for?" Heaven's tone is almost casual, except that there's only darkness and danger in it, because he knows damn well that they will be planning to destroy each and every one of these women as well as anyone else who was involved.

Mikoto can't even say anything, she's so angry, but the dark aura and the sparks going off all around her are more than enough, especially as she tries to breathe through it, but all she can see is a younger Accelerator, drugged and almost completely out of it getting defiled. None of them question when Mikoto is flashed away for a moment, only to return looking somewhat calmer.

"You will give us names so we can find any children you might have so Misaka can have siblings and you can know them, do you understand?" Last Order isn't playing with him, because she had not known this, but even she knows what this means and she will be helping, because the others can not stop her from pitching in.

"Lowlife scum, they deserve to die the lowest death in the worst way possible." Index growls, her eyes alight in anger, darkness in there, already plans are forming, parts for everyone here already planned out, as well as for GROUP in the off chance they want to actually help, since they seem to be reasonably close to her older brother.

"Well, hey, I can give you names and all, but let's just fucking calm down and relax, finish this showing, yeah?" Accelerator flounders a bit, because he had not expected them to be so angry or ready to destroy for his sake, but then again... maybe this is another way to show love? He gives them a small smile, the warm feeling in his chest making it easy and that is what has them all slowly calming down.

"Fine, but we will be getting that list of names after this." Mikoto says with finality in her tone.

The albino nods easily enough, grin growing wider and they all finally return to the screen. 

He's still staring at the floor, phone against his ear, looking more or less calm, no darkness, anger or other motion showing through at the moment. "Can you also look around and see if there are any spare clothes that would fit a female?" The boredom and casualness of the sentence are clear. "What size? How should I know?" The downright level of doneness and exhaustion in his voice almost speaks for itself. The teen looks somewhere off screen, though his gaze is still on the floor. "Why don't you just make sure the recovery team is made up of women?" The girl from before, sitting huddled in a corner covered with some dark material, only her head visible, sadness in her eyes. "I'm being very serious, if there is even one man among them I'll kick his nuts in." The albino sounds like he's making a promise, despite the general lack of care in his voice.

Touma lets out a squeak at the threat, because he knows that for certain the albino would follow through on it, fighting to not cover himself in sympathy for any man that might've been on the team.

"Jesus, sometimes I wonder how many women helped raise you." Yomikawa mutters, a small amused smile on her face because that definitely sounds like a threat someone done with men that think with their dicks would make.

"I'm so fucking proud of the threats you make, but why the actual hell would they expect you to know the size for the clothes you were requesting?" Yoshikawa really has to question why the hell people are so stupid sometimes, since there was really no way for the albino to know.

"An interesting solution for not knowing her size, I must say and a rather simple one as well, but nonetheless one most people would not have thought of." Index really loves how considerate the albino is, because not many people - let alone teens - would think of something like that.

"I wonder how much of that was you trauma sharing because you knew she would rather be around people of the same sex because you wanted to be around other males afterwards." Heaven mutters, trying to figure out how the hell to work that into the therapy sessions he's planning, because there is just so damn much he's learning that must be touched, soothed and in some cases yanked in order to help the teen heal.

"I kind of understand why Esther wanted to be your student, I kind of want to request to be your pupil too." Mikoto looks entirely too amused, because she is damn well going to use that on anyone who annoys the shit out of her, since there really is no better way to scatter them.

"Misaka thinks you are extremely kind and soft, but only to those who need it, declares Misaka Misaka, recalling how you were soft and hard on Esther where she needed it, in a way most other people would not manage, simply because you do so many things with steel as the basis, unlike most people who can barely manage noodles." Last Order loves shining light onto how Accelerator thinks because it makes it so much easier to understand him.

Accelerator can't even say anything, his entire face red and he desperately wants to hide behind his hands, but that won't help him so he resists... barely.

Accelerator throws a bag of money in front of her. He starts to move towards the exit. "Alright that's it, you're free to go live your life however you want to. Always remember it's up to you whether you succeed or fail." The girl turns her head to look at him. "Wait, who are you?" He doesn't turn to answer her or stop moving. "I'm a villain, just a punk ass villain." The answer is more of a breathy, tired, desperate thing than an answer, his face giving away nothing as he exits the room.

"Accelerator..." Yomikawa looks so sad, so tired, because no teen should sound like that, but he does because he's been pushed so far with no rest that he can't help it.

"I think at this point you're more than a villain, dear." Yoshikawa points out, with a soft smile, because he really is more like an anti-hero than a villain at this point, likely from the beginning since he still had morals.

"I can't say you were ever really a villain. Sure you seemed an awful lot like one when we first met, but otherwise nah, you have too many morals to really be a villain." Mikoto shrugs her shoulders, because she's met quite a few villains since she fought Accelerator that first time, and a lot of them frightened her more than he ever did, since they really wanted to kill her for no reason beyond killing her.

"Misaka disagrees with your opinion of yourself, as she always does, declares Misaka Misaka, trying to figure out what kind of lecture might finally get it through your head that you are not a villain and never were." Last Order really wants to beat it in his head, but that would hurt him and she refuses to do that even in order to help him, since he does that enough for her on his own.

"I don't like that people think of me as a hero, but I'll accept the title for a moment so you can understand me. I am a hero because I can reach out and help people screaming silently or not for help, right?" At the albino's nod, Touma gives a wide grin. "Then you're not a villain because they only attack those who are similar and the opposite of them, giving no regard for others lives. But neither are you a hero because you can't quite bring yourself to bear everything that way. So, you are an anti-hero, someone who helps those that ask for help directly, in a way only they can." The noir makes sure to keep an eye on Accelerator and sees the moment something he said sinks in and clicks for him.

"Holy shit..." Accelerator breathes, because he had hated the villain title by that point, only keeping it because it was helping him protect Last Order, but he had no better one, but knowing now, at this point, that he could have a chance to be an Anti-hero, something that definitely fits him more than villain ever did.

"At least she's not too injured or she wouldn't be moving and speaking like that." Heaven notes, subtly and easily changing the subject in order to give the teenager some time to let that sink in, because that might help with some of his trauma and issues. 

Pieces of metal of some sort scattered on the ground, familiar shoes just in view. "So anyways, today's supper is going to be hamburger stew, says Misaka Misaka, as she delivers the results of her scouting report." He's clearly sitting on a bed, his hand resting on the crutch, the faint sound of it being tampered as it shakes a bit. "I guess Yomikawa figured out how to use the rice cooker to make something, besides rice." The bottom of the crutch, which has a piece added, giving it four, smaller, thinner legs instead of just the single one, which open and close on command. He thrusts it into the air, as if grabbing something. "You said we would see each other this weekend, right?" The pieces on the ground are still there. "Asks Misaka Misaka, requesting a confirmation." "Yeah, unless-" The bottom of the crutch approaching one of the pieces- "-my plans change." - and gently grabbing it.

"Pfft, she managed to talk you into, what was it, nightly calls?" Yomikawa smirks widely, because the boy had not managed to get a word in edgewise and then had been promptly called out, so he had no chance to argue it.

"Was that really what she was reporting?" Yoshikawa looks entirely too amused by the fact the girl had managed to convince the boy to listen at this point.

"What plans? You have no fucking plans, you pale ass stick! You get missions, they're different." Mikoto argues the idiot because if she doesn't, her dumbass brother would never be able to separate plans from missions in his head, since they've been the same for so long.

"What the hell have you done to your crutch?" Touma mutters, honestly impressed because he can not do anything that delicate or technical without fucking it up due to his back luck, which he knows from experience .

"You had better not fuck with it too much, or else it won't work right." Heaven warns because he had set some precautions in the case someone tried to tamper with the crutch in order to fuck with Accelerator. That's why the albino is good to be touching it or else it might've exploded and it's also attuned to both his touch specifically as well as his bioelectricity.

"Wow, you really just going to roast the woman while she can't even defend herself, and Last Order, you're just going with it?" Index is entirely perhaps too entertained by watching the dynamic this group of more or less strangers has created, because they feel an awful lot more like family then some of the families she's seen.

"Misaka thought it was important and she had to have a reason to call or her dad wouldn't, exclaims Misaka Misaka, remembering how scared she was that if she did not call he would not and he might disappear again." Last Order has a few tears in her eyes, because she really had not liked not having him by her side and no way to communicate with him, especially for so long.

"There was no damn way I wouldn't have fucking called, I can't deal with your whining or tears and for fucks sake, the only thing she ever did was cook rice in the rice cookers, which great, but we need more than just that and as she proved already, she can't cook worth a damn." Accelerator grumbles, feeling no remorse at having done the woman dirty like that. 

Accelerator is sitting on the bed, of a nice looking room, lamp on off to the side, phone to his ear and looking like an almost normal teenager. He lifts the crutch into view. "Ohhh, Yomikawa is bringing the hamburger-" He lets out a small, genuine open mouthed grin at either the crutch or the sound. "-stew, exclaims- He lowers the crutch. "-Misaka Misaka, giving a priority one-" He still has a small smile on his face, looking content and relaxed, before it slips away as he turns a bit to face the phone a bit more. "-report!" "Is that so? Your life is just one pit stop after the other, isn't it?" He turns to look at something out of sight as a ringtone sounds out, letting out a faint sound of either surprise or confusion.

"Oh, look at that smile." Yomikawa flails a bit excited because it's so hard to get him to smile like that in the presence of anyone, even though they are working on it and are making progress.

"You are cute as shit when you grin like that." Yoshikawa goes right for the head, enjoying the way he instantly lights up red, because there's really no way for him to deny it either.

"You would be so popular if you smiled like that often." Touma mutters, entirely amused by the fact that no one really likes the 1st ranked because they only know roughly what he looks like, as well as the rumors around him, nothing more, but he's actually an awkward, nerdy, social disaster.

"Who the fuck is calling you at your hotel and why the fuck are they calling you so damn late?" Mikoto demands, because he needs his sleep, he misses enough from nightmares and other things, since she has a feeling he suffers from insomnia as well.

"Aww." Index takes a moment to observe his smile and then rates it as she does everything because it just makes sense in her head. "You are on the same level of adorable and cute as kittens." She nods her head decisively, ignoring the sputtering and darker red color from the person in question who gets no say.

Last Order is cackling, hands clutching her stomach, clearly she is having troubles breathing as well, because she would be joining in as well if she weren't laughing so hard, because she loves nothing more than to embarrass him in any way she can, but she also enjoys watching others do it.

Heaven simply watches, because he has a feeling the only person who would likely know he's in the hotel as well as exactly which room he is in is likely the people that placed him there in the first place, which means this is most likely a mission he's getting called for, though he also smiles a bit at the small show of happiness from the albino.

Accelerator has nothing to say to any of this, arms crossed over his chest, face bright red, and a pout on his face, because he knows he can't, especially since he sees no reason to show that to anyone but those he trusts, which will likely never include the people of the city in anyway. 

A phone, the surface flat with the numbers, a small red light flashing by where the phone itself is. It continues to ring as he looks at it, still on his own phone, settled on the edge of the bed in the room, pieces of metal in front of him. "Is something the matter, asks Misaka Misaka, cocking her head at the sound of the phone." She sounds curious and worried as well. The albino turns away from the phone and returns his gaze to the floor. "Nothing to worry about. Just room service checking back in." He stands up and starts to move. "Are you going to be ok, I don't like-" He is moving towards the door to the room. "-you getting into danger, says Misaka Misaka-" There's a pad next to the door, green writing on the screen. "-pleading with you." She sounds sad. Accelerator stops. "Don't be ridiculous. No need to be concerned about a guy you couldn't even kill with a nuke." He pulls the phone away from his ear and promptly flips it closed, ending the call.

"That's not what she meant and you know it." Yoshikawa chides, gently whacking him because there's no point in actually hurting him, not after everything he had been forced to endure growing up.

"I really doubt that's room service. What the hell are they calling you for?" Yomikawa hates that he really is at the beck and call of the city at this moment, because he could've been enjoying that damn burger stew with them if not for them.

"What bullshit. Just because a nuke can't kill you doesn't mean you can't be put in danger or seriously hurt, ya know that." Touma destroys his poor excuse, leveling an unimpressed look at the albino who simply sticks his tongue out at him in response, like a truly mature adult.

"At least she was honest, you were simply deflecting because there is no way for you to not go into danger on these missions." Index at least admires his attempts to stay as close to the truth as possible without lying, because he never said he wasn't going into danger, simply told her not to worry about someone who is hard to kill.

"Misaka meant something else and you know it, argues Misaka Misaka, because she did not have the chance that night since you just hung up on her without even a goodbye!" Last Order is pouting, cheeks puffed out and her cheeks red in her anger, because she really had wanted to at least get a chance to say goodbye.

"Well damn, no rest for the wicked, huh?" Mikoto grumbles, annoyed that the Dark side can't give it a break for one night so people can get sleep when they actually need it and can get it.

"Don't get fucking hurt you dumbass." Heaven mumbles, staring intently because that must be a pretty secure hotel to have a keypad like that by the door and inside the room on top of that.

Accelerator just hums, because he knows that he was deflecting, but there was no way for him to avoid danger when every mission he was given was going to send him head long into the monster that they deemed worthy of GROUP's attention, meaning they're causing trouble somehow. 

Tsuchimikado opening a door and stepping inside of something, Accelerator sitting and resting on a couch, the seats for driving easily seen past the blonde's body. "Alright, I'm here, so what's our homework for today?" The blonde almost sounds excited as he says it. Accelerator has shifted, still resting on the same couch, but a leg is drawn onto the cushions with him, crutch resting on the seat next to him, his gaze on the ground. Tsuchimikado is sitting on the other couch as far from him as possible, arms crossed over his chest and staring at the table. They both look up as she enters, a small grunt escaping her. "I seem to remember this RV having a kitchen, or am I just imagining things?" She's clearly prepared for whatever they are doing.

"Oh, I wasn't really expecting you to just gather like that." Yomikawa is amused, because they really are just kids, potentially dangerous, mentally not ok kids, but kids just the same, who have it a bit rough.

"What the hell kind of Rv is she thinking?" Yoshikawa knows damn well the space barely has room for them, but she can appreciate the damn joke since the kids are so serious most of the time.

"That was quicker than I expected." Touma admits freely, because getting his friends to agree and arrive on time to something can be a bit hard, especially since there were less than sufficient ways for them to keep track of time, though he now thinks it's because Tsuchimikado simply has other things that drag out.

Last Order is watching, amused because she really loves that they don't fear her guardian, he needs people who are normal and these teens may not have been her first choice - or maybe they would've been, who knows? - but she's certainly glad he's found some people to care at least slightly for him.

"How interesting." Index mutters, because she finds it extremely interesting how despite the fact they made it clear they're just using each other, that they are still managing to get close.

"No injuries yet, we're going strong." Heaven mutters sarcastically, since he just has a feeling.

"Don't you go getting into any damn trouble, you dumbass, you understand me, fucker?" Mikoto points a finger - sparking in her worry - at the albino, who raises his hands in surrender, especially since it's so rare where he actually goes towards the trouble, unless Last Order might get involved and then well... everything is off the table. 

Tsuchimikado throwing a door open and running inside. "Damnit Unabara-" He gets up in his face, pointing a finger at his face and looking annoyed. "-you've got some serious explaining to do, young man." The darker girl from before raises an arm in defense from where she's on a hospital bed in a gown, while the blonde's arm falls to his waist, Unabara still leaned back a bit. "Quick, get back, he's probably from the organization!" She sounds worried and desperate. The suit shifts a bit towards her. "No, unfortunately this perve is on my side." The brunette's attention turns back to the blonde. "Are you really telling me that you can lose your mind over a level 5 middle school girl here when you've got a little sister waiting for you back home, you freak!" The blonde gets up in his face again, sounding a bit insulted and offended, as well as overall amused.

"What the fuck?" Touma deadpans, wondering what is wrong with his friend for him to hit such conclusions, but there's also nothing he can do to change him, so he lets him have his fun.

"Who is that girl? Is she important to Unabara?" Mikoto ponders, a bit lost because surely there must be more to it than that, but she figures it's not important if they weren't shown it.

"Where the fuck are you and how the hell did you get there so fast?" Yomikawa really hates that he goes all over the damn city without being able to - and refusing - to tell them so they won't worry.

"Surely they're not really summoning the entirety of GROUP, right? That must mean they're serious if they are though." Yoshikawa mutters, wondering who might be so dangerous and prepared that they would send everyone and not just one of them.

"Well at least that girl is getting treated and behaving for whatever injuries she has." Heaven notes, a silent jab at his patients, who all seem to realize that as they wince ro grumble, so at least he knows they're hearing him.

"Ohhh?" Index is interested immediately, because who could Unabara be losing his mind over, especially since that is pretty damn specific. Level 5 limits to 5 people. Girls eliminate the rank 7 and 1st as well as the 6th. Middle school points towards Mikoto, but Index isn't going to say anything...yet.

"Misaka wants to know the gossip and knows that the blonde likely has it, so she must find him, determines Misaka Misaka, wondering where she might find him and when best to try and talk to him, since he is Dark side and likely knows of the project so she won't have to worry about that." Last Order is thinking hard, because she could ask her guardian to introduce them, but he likely won't, but neither will he let her wander in the areas where the blonde might be just to meet him, alone.

"Oh no...." Accelerator groans, because he knows the teasing that is about to be targeted at him, goddamnit, but at least they can't get just him.

"Oh?" A wicked grin spreads across Mikoto's face at the albino's groan, because that must mean she's going to get something good, after all she has to have the ability to blackmail her older brothers - Touma makes that unfortunately easy - and the albino is usually so good at keeping embarrassing things to only in private settings. 

Unabara lets out a small gasp as the girl turns to face him. "What's this about a middle school girl?" The girl is still on the bed, which is close to a window, Unabara and Tsuchimikado to her right, the blonde leaning into the other's personal space." I have no idea. What's going on with you?" Unabara sounds confused. The girl leans forward a bit. "Be honest, with me, Etzali, is that the real reason you betrayed the organization?" The teen is trying to keep things calm at this point. He turns to the girl. "Would you calm down please?" He turns to face the blonde. "Look, it's not what you think, it's more of a mentoring relationship than actual siblings." The blonde leans back a bit. "You mean you're not related?" Accelerator and Musujime are both still by the door, looking equally done with their teammates. "Well that's fantastic isn't it?" The blonde sounds too excited for that.

"Why the hell do Accelerator and Musujime look like the fucking parents?" Mikoto chokes out, because she can see her parents - the few times they were together - making that face at her as she interacted with her friends.

Yomikawa is laughing softly, warmly, glad that the idiot that is her oldest had managed to find friends, even if he most certainly will never tell them, at least, not quite yet. Yoshikawa is cackling slightly, because the dynamic is just so interesting to watch, especially since it's clear the two by the door don't want to be there, least of all with what they're watching.

"Oh my god..." Touma groans at his dumbass friends conclusions, wondering how the hell anything he says make sense sometimes, but then he also seems to know the most about the missions they have to go on, which makes the noir wonder what the hell he has that lets him know that kind of information, instead of Accelerator or Unabara.

"Unabara is the older sibling having to calm two other ones, because there are no other words for that." Index states, because in her opinion, the entire GROUP dynamic is a bunch of idiots being siblings without realizing it, she can definitely see them keeping in contact somehow.

"Misaka is so happy you have friends, cries Misaka Misaka, overjoyed that you have people you can stand to be around." Last Order is flailing her arms about, tears in her eyes, a big grin on her face, because she really had not ever thought her guardian was going to get out of his shell and make a friend, but to find he had made 3?

"He's handling everything well, especially since he's being bombarded." Heaven notes, wondering if he might be able to convince him to help in the hospital at some point, because good help is always hard to find at this point, especially ones who know what the fuck they are doing.

"Goddamn, we really didn't want to be there, but those fucks were talking and we had no choice, fuckkkkk." Accelerator remembers having to deal with these assholes, they had an interesting dynamic, an almost family like one now that he thinks on it, but at that moment, he had been tired and so done and Musujime was apparently there with him. 

The albino looks calm and content, no darkness leaking from him even from the side, as he watches the stupidity in front of him. "Having your head involuntarily turn in the direction of someone much younger is a battle everyone must face." He sounds like he knows exactly what he's talking about as well. The girl looks at him from where she had been previously staring in front of her.. "That's disturbing." She closes her eyes, a smile on her face as she sounds amused. "What's wrong with you people? Am I the only one in GROUP who's not a lolicon?" She opens her eyes again. Accelerator is looking at her from the corners of his eyes, looking unimpressed and judgmental. "Let me get this straight, I'm being called a lolicon by someone who's clearly a shotacon?" He sounds done with life. Unabara is leaning forward from behind a sort of wall, Tsuchimikado leaning backwards so both can see and hear what they're saying. "Looks like it." The blonde sounds amused. "So true." Unabara says bluntly.

For a moment they all blank, surprised by the girls balls and guts, to call Accelerator a lolicon to his face, but then it hits and they're all fucking gone.

"I'm never forgetting this." Yoshikawa wheezes, trying her hardest to fucking breathe, but then she would look at the screen and just lose it again, because where the hell had the girl got the fucking courage to say that and so bluntly?

"That gang up..." Touma chokes, because he had never had a chance to see anything like it, since he's usually the one being ganged up on, but watching it happen to someone else and for something that's obviously true.

"I wish I could keep that recording, damnit." Yomikawa groans, before she starts laughing again, because the look her oldest had leveled the girl with as he responded, as well as the fact the other two backed him up just states a lot towards who is more likely accurate.

Index and Last Order are too busy trying to breathe, but every time they look at each other, they burst into giggles again and they're not quite managing, because they had not expected that at all, it had come from the left field out of fucking no where.

"Oh my..." Heaven muses, though he's chuckling as well, wondering if that's really the only thing she's going off of or if she has more in order to call the teen a lolicon with such confidence.

Accelerator is sitting silently, face lit up bright red, desperately wishing he could hide but there's no point. He hadn't been embarrassed then because they all know it was not the truth - the same way these people do as well - but the ones in the room with him currency are likely to tease him with this, unlike GROUP. 

Musujime grunts as if physically attacked. "What have I ever done that justifies you calling me a shotacon, jerks?" She sounds like she's scrambling a bit. They're all walking side by side down a hall in the hospital, Accelerator on the left, then Musujime, Unabara and Tsuchimikado. "Alright so, what kind of-" Unabara is in the lead, with Musujime behind him, Accelerator and the blonde traveling at the back, which clearly puts their height difference into perspective, with the girl being maybe 2 inches shorter than the albino, who's almost ahead shorter than the blonde and 2 or 3 inches shorter than the brunette. "-job is this that requires all of GROUP to be called in?" The blonde responds. "Oh, just your run of the mill request." He's still got his sunglasses on despite everything. "We're supposed to find an outfit called Spark Signal who are barricaded up with some hostages and kill them all."

"How is that run of the mill?" Yomikawa demands, at almost the same time as Touma's "Are you really just barely not the shortest out of GROUP?"

"Hey, just cause I'm not that fucking tall doesn't mean shit, you dumbass!" Accelerator decides that refuting Touma is more important than answering Yomikawa, especially since he's been the same height for ages.

"Accelerator just has a larger than life presence, which makes it easy to see him as taller than he really is, but he's only so tall." Heaven grins, ignoring the betrayed look from the albino because he had to know they were going to ask eventually, since he really isn't all that tall.

"What kind of hostages?" Index murmurs, because they must be important for the entire GROUP to be sent, but who could they be and what could they do?

"Misaka has a bad feeling, groans Misaka Misaka, trying to go through every possibility as to why, but nothing pops out at her." Last Order is fretting a bit, sparks flying all around her, so there must be something, right?

"Surely there isn't a need to kill them?" Mikoto questions, because she gets that this is just the way the Dark side is, but still, it really isn't something she enjoys or likes to watch, not with the way it almost appears to be steadily covering her brother in more blood.

"Well, the hostages must be pretty damn important for them to be told to shoot to kill, huh?" Yoshikawa really hates orders like that, but she knows they only use them for important things, documents, people, Espers, etc. 

A bright room, blue markings glowing on a black wall, 2 giant pieces of metal with several feet between them. "By placing this giant particle accelerator in a state where it could-" several men in all black, with guns and no real identification standing between the two pieces of machine. "-explode, we can keep the governing board's-" A group of children, about 26 in total, sitting on the ground in front of the 6 men with weapons. "- over the top behavior in check." One of the kids, a little boy with crown eyes and black hair, wearing a red hoodie, looks up. "That's brilliant and when we're this deep underground, nobody will ever be able to touch us." Responds a different male voice.

"I take it back." Mikoto blanks, because are they really using children - children?! No older than like 8 children at that - as hostages? All her sympathy has dried up.

"Oh, look at that, suddenly I don't have much worry or care for why these guys are doing this." Touma mutters dryly, wondering what makes people use children, the innocent kind, carefree kids, as hostages for something so dark.

"Surely not." Heaven groans, because he knows there's no way this plan was ever going to work.

"They really think that's going to work? They have to know it's more likely they'll be taken out then have anyone listen or else they wouldn't have guns." Yomikawa points out easily, they have a flaw and know it, but are choosing to ignore it for some reason.

"Oh no..." Yoshikawa buries her face in her hands, because she can already see where this is going. They never stood a damn chance.

"Fucking dumbasses, clearly didn't give a damn and that's what fucked them over." Accelerator has a smile on his face, because he does not regret killing those bastards, they had children, the only innocents in the City, as hostages.

Index stares, because she had known there was a possibility that the dark side would get worse, but there was no reason for them to involve the kids, the little ones who have not yet done anything wrong or experienced anything that might affect them later.

Last Order has her hands clenched, because those are kids her age or barely older, at least physically, which means they have done nothing wrong, have all the innocence and carefree spirit she shows, that she mostly is, and yet these people think they have the right to steal that from them? 

Footsteps as one of the men approaches the kids, before he lifts his arm to his mouth, speaking into something. "It's go time." He quickly places his hand back on his gun, watching the kids as if they might cause an issue. He reaches out and grabs the boy by his arm, who lets out a few grunts of fear and nervously lets himself be pulled away. He's pulled into view of what must be some sort of camera, with a menu button in the top left hand corner, a video symbol in the bottom left corner, a red red. on the bottom right corner and auto on the top right with a little battery to it's left, as well as another symbol. The boy sneers at the camera and starts trying to pull his arm free, but he's not strong enough.

"He's got guts." Touma mutters, because he can not say there are many kids that age willing to spit in someone's face in that way.

"Are these really the hostages they had to take in order to feel they had any sort of control? Pathetic." Heaven hates people who target children and sees no reason to give them any leeway of any sort.

"Surely they're not going to make him state everything, like the cowards they are." Index jabs at them, because nothing she has seen has suggested this group are smart or strong, simply cowards that want to be seen as in control.

"Misaka does not like them, declares Misaka Misaka, crossing her arms and trying her hardest to figure out who best should save them." Last Order loves her guardian but he can be a bit much for some kids and frightened ones like these kids might not be the best for him to help, though she knows he likely will be since they have no way of knowing who the hostages are beforehand.

"Was there more than one location?" Yoshikawa really wants to know what the chances are that Accelerator got the only one with all kids, because she thinks that speaks of his personality and luck quite a lot.

"How many more of these fuckers were there just crawling around?" Yomikawa sneers, because she is a bit angry that so many rats are getting through and making nests inside her city the way they are, especially when they are threatening children like that.

Accelerator says nothing, simply observes because he had damn well observed and listened but he had not seen the kid struggling, he'd been using that moment to move and so he has to admit, he rather likes the kid, now that he has a chance to actually see his spirit.

"What disgusting weaklings." Mikoto snarls, sparks flying around her rapidly in her anger, because what right do these people have to traumatize and hurt these kids? 

"Show the boy a little-" The boy's tugging does nothing, one man holding the camera in front of his face, two others behind him with guns raised, while the fourth is the one holding him in place by his arm. "-mercy. Blindfold him at least." The two men move forward, before it shows the kid being forced to kneel at gunpoint, a blindfold over his eyes. "Do you really think this dumb plan of yours is going to work?" The kid speaks, clearly refusing to go down without some fight. "Huh?" One of them grunts, all three with guns and the camera in front of him. "There's no way any of you bad guys will be able to get away with this."

"It's official. He's my favorite." Yomikawa declares because this kid has guts, spirit and a lot of personality.

"Too bad most of them are likely orphans now." Yoshikawa mutters, because she knows they were likely taken from their families - who would've been killed if they had them - in order to be hostages at this moment.

"No, you're lying, right? They wouldn't really go that far..." Mikoto gulps harshly at the look in the woman's eyes because it says they would go that far and the girl is trying to hold back tears, because to kill the kids' families just to have them be hostages...

"That's too much, cries Misaka Misaka, letting tears fall down her cheeks for those kids who have no one anymore." Last Order is crying, big wet tears, and she sees no reason to wipe them away when they are not for her, but for the kids who had been kidnapped and held hostage.

"This is not something I can forgive." Heaven says lowly, already planning what to do in order to make sure these men are captured if they are not out right killed as the order was.

"How dare they do this to him!" Index fumes, because she might let teenagers and adults get away with killing each other, but for anyone to go after the children, to hurt the innocent lives that have barely started, there will be no mercy.

"I don't feel like these guys are going to be very happy with their decision in just a moment." Touma has a sort of wicked grin, because he has a feeling a sort of grim destruction is about to be wrought upon them.

"These fuckmunches, huh?" Accelerator grumbles, because they had not really been much of a fight for all the hype they'd been given. 

The kid can't see, but he's still refusing to back down, determination written on his face. "There's a hero out there and I believe with all my heart that he's coming here soon to punish all of you. He's going to save us, I-" A shadow starts to come over him as the man approaches. "-know there's someone out there who will save us." A pistol is brought to his head, which is faced towards the floor, blindfold still on. "Is that so?-" The man sounds amused as he clearly decides to destroy the kid's soul. The gun does not move, the kid remaining still with a sneer on his face. "-Let's say there is a hero, he'll never be able to make it 100 meters underground in time."

"Oh, you've never met a real hero then." Touma says amused, because he knows damn well anyone worth a damn would do anything to get through that 100 meters of ground to save them.

"I think they're about to find out how wrong they are." Index has a wicked, downright feral grin on her face, preparing to watch in glee as these men get what they deserve, popcorn in her lap and already being eaten.

"I want to punch him in the face for using that tone." Yomikawa states, because there is nothing that bothers her more than adults that baby talk to kids because they're younger.

"I don't think you'll be able to, they are being targeted by GROUP whose orders were to kill them." Yoshikawa points out in amusement, more than ready to see them get their just deserts.

"Tell me not a single one of those fuckers made it out, fucking let me see it." Mikoto growls, because she hates seeing kids used this way, especially after the entire project around her Sisters who both are and are not children at the same time.

"Oh, don't worry a damn bit about their survival chances. We had to give the report to someone and all of them said the same damn thing." Accelerator has a wide grin on his face because he had enjoyed all the easy reports of 'completed with no one getting out' reports they'd given.

Last Order is almost vibrating in her excitement and anger, because she hates when adults use that tone on her, but especially can't wait to see the death approaching them at a rate they aren't even aware of.

"Just make sure no one gets hurt, goddamn." Heaven just wants them to maintain a stable, healthy life and with how much trouble the albino gets into and finds, he is not going to make it very long. 

'I still believe.' The boy's thoughts ring out. A look from his view, where the blindfold covers everything but the bottom of his vision. Gunfire, bright against the floor as well as panicked. "How did you get here?" The man sounds scared and horrified. "I'll give you a hint, look up move points some time, you scumbag." A short cry as well as a bloody noise, the sound of moving air, three more cries following with the same sounds, before the gunfire stops. Footsteps approach, before the bottom of a crutch and some dark shows barely appear in his view. "Are you the hero?" The boy sounds hopeful. "I'm the villain, a punk ass villain." The crutch easily destroys the camera, the four arms stretching to the side to not smash against the floor.

"I don't think he's going to believe you." Touma is amused, because he knows the kid will not believe the albino, not after that.

Mikoto shudders at the sound of the blood hitting the ground, because she might be used to him killing and all the other shit, but only being able to hear it is a whole other thing and she takes a deep breath, refusing to throw up at the moment. Last Order is also a bit disturbed, because that poor boy had to listen to those sounds, with nothing to tell him whether they were good or bad ones.

"Good, you stopped their recording." Yomikawa nods her head, glad that he had saved the kid and beat up those fucktards because they deserved death.

"Hero..." Accelerator mumbles, because he's never wanted to be one, but it doesn't fit as well as Anti-Hero does, which is what he thinks he's going to stick to , because it best matches him.

"You destroyed them on video, right?" Index asks almost eagerly, because god dammit she wants them to feel some humiliation for what they did to those kids.

"What dumbasses." Yoshikawa shakes her head, because did they really waste time asking how he got in instead of trying their hardest to remove him like they should've.

"At least the little kid is perfectly fine, aside from mental scarring he's likely to have." Heaven notes, because there is no way to avoid that kind of trauma, not after everything the poor boy suffered and potentially will see. 

A burst of wind or something similar cuts the rope around his arms with a snap, the boy reaching up and back to remove the blindfold, rising to his feet and blinking a few times, catching a glimpse of a white haired teen, using a crutch, wearing a gray and white shirt and dark pants, who walks away into darkness. The boy lets out several faint sounds, though the emotion is hard to tell, two men on the ground beside him bleeding. Accelerator is back in the truck, which is on the move, Musujime standing in front with her arms crossed over her chest, Unabara and Tsuchimikado sitting on the other couch, the blonde with his arms also crossed. "Excellent work. That was indeed quite the exploit." She sounds almost amused.

"She really enjoys teasing you, doesn't she?" Yoshikawa muses, amused herself because there aren't very many willing to challenge him in any way, let alone tease him with no fear.

"You're finding all kinds of good people, aren't you?" Yomikawa gives him a grin, because she had honestly worried since he can't exactly introduce himself without people figuring out who he is, and most people aren't going to want to be his friend.

"Damn, that is some serious hero worship right there." Touma points out bluntly, because he can recall giving that to some of the characters in cartoons and occasionally pointed at him, so he would best recognize it which means that boy is definitely going to remember.

"How interesting, but where are you going?" Index really wants to know if somehow during all that, they managed to miss one or if there are just more places left.

"Surely there aren't more people you have to kill in different places, right?" Mikoto grumbles, already annoyed at the fact they had to leave the hostages to fend for themselves in order to report into the higher ups.

"Misaka is glad you helped them, declares Misaka Misaka, wondering how hard it would be to find that boy and become his friend, since it will give Misaka someone to compliment Accelerator with." Last Order has a hand on her chin, so she doesn't notice the albino bursting into bright red, because she wants to have someone to appreciate Accelerator with.

"At least no one was seriously injured aside from the assholes that deserved it." Heaven is glad the tiny kid was not touched, not even a bit by the teen's ability, because he has some really good damn control.

"Well damn, I was really trying my hardest to not touch any of those fucks, but why?" Accelerator wonders if he truly just did not want to touch such lowlife scumbags or if there was another reason. 

Accelerator clicks his tongue at her. "Oh please, it's not like it was that difficult. The thing that bothers me about this is what those damn terrorists were demanding from the higher ups." Unabara turns from the blonde, who has his elbows resting on the back of the couch. "I can't believe they would let slip the substance of their demands." He sounds like he can't believe it either. The albino sits back, getting comfortable. "DRAGON." He almost drawls the word out, getting gasps from the other three in surprise. He shifts, a bit of darkness coming to him. "Disclose all information you have on DRAGON at once. That's the only demand I heard those terrorists make. I'm thinking the higher ups gave us a huge snow job and we walked right into it and killed the only possible lead we had." He sounds pissed, but also like he knew it was something possible to happen.

"Well shit." Yoshikawa groans, because she should've expected that but honestly she was hoping they might not do that.

"Goddamnit." Yomikawa mutters, trying to figure out if there's any way to actually get another lead or if they'll have to give up for the moment.

"Oh no." Mikoto winces because she has never killed anyone to her knowledge, but she damn well knows that feeling of accidentally destroying the only lead you have on something. Touma grimaces because he can't even deny that he knows the feeling himself as well, with how much his back luck acts up. Last Order pouts because she was really interested to find out more about DRAGON and really hates the tactics the city uses to cover things up.

"Surely they aren't thinking that'll actually stop you?" Index asks in a bit of disbelief because she damn well knows it's not, so the city should know that as well.

"Well at least you figured it out, because I have a feeling the others were not quite thinking that far ahead." Heaven sometimes wonders what exactly had the city putting these four together into a team, but he likely won't ever get that answer, so he simply is glad it was noticed.

"Fucking bitches, the whole goddamn lot of them." Accelerator bemoans since he really has a lot of beef with the people in control of the city, especially since they have never done him any favors in the slightest. 

"That bothers you then?" The tv is lowered, a gray machine suit on it. "If you want to be free of unexpected misfortune, you must never let your guard down." Accelerator leans forward a bit. He's still sitting in the back corner, Unabara and Tsuchimikado on the other couch, Musujime standing. "Which is why we don't meet in person." Accelerator leans forward, his crutch resting on the couch next to him, looking almost normal. "You're probably hiding in what's basically a nuclear fallout shelter." He sounds like he's handing out simple information. The tv screen again. "For those who have powers like the one Musujime possesses, the thickness of walls is no obstacle." The blonde speaks up next, Unabara settled behind him. "Mr. Tsukuyomi, help me understand why a member of the governing board would go out of his way to contact us directly."

"He didn't deny it." Yomikawa points out, honestly unsurprised, that he is in fact hiding in something of the sort.

"He's talking to you through a tv and is still hiding?" Touma can't even begin to understand what kind of fear they must be feeling in order to hide despite knowing they are not anywhere nearby.

"Who the hell is that?" Yoshikawa can't say she remembers this board member, but that just means she'll have to do some searching.

"Oh my god." Mikoto is so done with the people of this city at the moment, but she won't abandon them, simply... leave them alone for a bit.

"Why did he ask you?" Index doesn't like the fact that he appears to have requested for GROUP specifically to do it, not with Accelerator in the team.

"How interesting, to risk everything in the way he appears to be doing." Heaven wonders where exactly his shelter might be since he can't think of a place to build something like that, but figures it's not important.

"Misaka doesn't like how much fear he has, insults Misaka Misaka, wondering if perhaps the man has no confidence in anything since he is hiding despite talking to you through an electronic." Last Order is glaring at the screen, sparks all around her head mostly, a few around her eyes, because he's literally so scared he is hiding despite there being a huge distance between them.

"Honestly, was not surprised in the slightest, because those dumbasses would be scared of their shadows on a good damn day." Accelerator deadpans, because he knows exactly how paranoid the governing board must be, in order to maintain their status and place without being assassinated or discovered. 

The screen again. "I want you to take down the rest of Spark Signal, the terrorist from earlier." Accelerator shifts forward a bit, a clear intent able to be seen in his eyes. He's almost glaring at the screen. "If I said the name DRAGON, would that mean anything to you?" The screen. "Sure. Those are the scaly creatures with wings, right?" The first word is drawn out and almost sounds forced. Accelerator clicks his tongue and looks away, closing his eyes. The figure's hands appear, looking almost like they're clapping. "The sooner you settle this trivial business, the sooner you can get back to your regular lives." The screen cuts off, the call likely ended.

"What a horrid liar." Yomikawa mutters, crossing her arms, at almost the same time Yoshikawa's "What kind of bullshit was that?!" in exasperation because she knows kids that lie better than that.

"Oh no. What an idiot." Mikoto slaps a hand across her face, because not even she was convinced by that line and she knows she can be pretty easily distracted. Touma can't even muster the exasperation or deadness to respond, simply keeping a blank face because goddamn, what a horrible person to try and lie to.

"Surely he didn't think that wasn't suspicious?" Index grumbles, because she knows who the hell she would be going to to get information on them. Last Order is giggling at the man's poor attempt to lie, because if Accelerator can see through her, then he most certainly saw through the man's extremely disgusting attempt.

Even Heaven can only shake his head at the man's stupidity, because everyone could tell that was some serious bullshit and he has to know that as well or he wouldn't have bothered leaving so soon afterwards. 

A computer screen, showing several people, mostly men with some women, all of varying ages. "There are 20 members still left." Tsuchimikado is the one speaking, all four of them looking at the tv screen, where the images are being shown. Musujime is next to Accelerator, who has shifted to see the screen. "No doubt killing them would be easy. But are we just submissively going to do whatever the damned governing board orders us to? This could be our chance to find out exactly what DRAGON is." The tone heavily implies that he won't even if the rest do. The albino turns to look at the blonde, who has turned to face him.

"Oh?" Yomikawa lets out an interested sound because what could he possibly mean?

"Why are you like this?" Yoshikawa has a damn good idea what the albino means.

"Not a bad idea." Index mutters, because she can see the appeal to asking them since there are no other leads anymore.

"Misaka just hopes everything works out, says Misaka Misaka, worried someone might get hurt or injured." Last Order appears to be fretting since she has a feeling something is going to change, to shift and she's not certain exactly what.

"Holy shit." Touma breathes, because surely his brother isn't suggesting what he thinks, that might actually get Tsuchimikado to blow his lid on him.

"An interesting approach as always." Heaven sometimes wonders if the teen actually thinks his plans through or if they sometimes just come to him and he goes along with them.

"You don't mean talking to them, do you?" Mikoto can't say she sees that going well in any way, but then again it might? 

"So are you saying you want to try negotiating-" The albino looks angry at the word, a scowl setting on his face, anger in his eyes, but no darkness. "-with the terrorists?" The blonde doesn't look impressed or happy about that. "Because mark my words, if innocent civilians will be caught in the middle of it, I promise none of us will be there to back you up." He sounds serious, almost raising to a shout. Accelerator lets out a sigh, gritting his teeth, letting his head slump forward and his eyes close.

"He really wasn't backing down on that." Yomikawa is almost impressed, not many people are willing to argue with Accelerator.

"They're staying, just so you know." Yoshikawa appoints out because no way in hell are they going to let some of the only people willing to talk to the albino like he's normal just disappear.

"Oh my god, no." Accelerator groans in response because he doesn't hate dealing with them, but he also hasn't interacted with any of them since they separated.

"Oh, I'll be hanging around a lot more often as well." Touma offers up, because he knows the teen will enjoy his company and he can act as a sort of buffer between them if they get too much.

"Misaka is happy the house will be full, exclaims Misaka Misaka, because she will admit that sometimes it gets lonely with no one else to interact with besides her guardian who sleeps a lot to catch up on what he can't manage at night." Last Order looks excited, eyes gleaming and sparkling, tiny sparks all around her.

"I mean, I can't blame him." Mikoto hates not being able to take her brother's side, but she would b eon the blonde's side for this, refusing to put innocent people in the line of fire.

"He's not wrong or anything, but he definitely could've heard you out a bit more at least." Index mutters, a bit upset the boy had shot the albino down so quickly without letting him explain or anything.

"Someone is getting injured, I can feel it." Heaven grumbles, hoping it's not any of the dumbasses he has to care for. 

Musujime holding several metal objects- looking similar to wine bottle openers - crouched behind a pillar, Tsuchimikado crouched behind a wall, before he shifts to fire with his gun, the returned gunfire missing him. Unabara ducks out from behind a pillar in front of the girl, gun aimed and fires a few bullets as he moves to a new location, behind another pillar, the blonde peeking his head out to make sure things are going smoothly. A sound like machine gun fire, the 2 visible men left turning to each other. One pulls the tab on something, Unabara reacting with horror immediately, clicking a red button on the pillar he was by as he starts to run, a heavy metal door sliding down as the object is thrown. An explosion rings out, as the brunette gets safely behind a pillar, gun ready to be used. The blonde catches up letting out a noise of surprise, Unabara turning to him with a look of surprise. "Hey, narrowing our avenues of attack isn't terribly helpful."

"I mean, I would've done the same thing as Unabara." Touma says easily, because that was a grenade or some shit and that can do a lot of damage.

"I think poor Tsuchimikado is just a bit stressed out." Mikoto murmurs, which she can't blame him for that, but he could also handle it better and differently, so she has a bit of an issue with him.

"Why the hell isn't Accelerator down there?" Yomikawa mutters, watching everything, wondering if perhaps they are trying to not collapse the space or if there is something important, perhaps he is guarding another exit/entrance?

"I was doing something fucking else." Accelerator grumbles, shifting a bit because he has a feeling it's going to show what he was doing, which he won't be able to handle.

"Some interesting weapons for a small group." Yoshikawa peers closer, because grenades and such are expensive to get your hands on, especially in the Dark side, where most people will just hire an Esper and getting funding is hard.

"I wonder how many people were injured by that explosion." Heaven groans, because he can already see the number of patients coming in with serious to minor injuries.

"Hmm, hums Misaka Misaka, trying to figure out a way to help the blonde calm down because he appears to be the one who constantly is stressed and is likely getting chewed out for your mistakes." Last Order is going through memories and suggestions - old ones - from the Sisters, debating which one might work best on him.

"Unabara made the right decision, the grenade would've blocked them either way but at least this way they weren't hit by any of the debris or shockwave, let alone the heat." Index muses, because she can see the roof breaking or collapsing from that simple hit. 

A thud after a familiar sound draws their attention, the blonde moving towards a destroyed part of the wall, Unabara right behind him, before both look up, spotting the hole in the ceiling. "They got away." The blonde sounds almost exasperated. Outside the building there is smoke. "This is exactly what you get when you cram a bus load of villains together. And these are the ones who shake loose? If you want, I can blow them up while I'm doing Spark Signal." The albino is on the phone with someone, the smoke and dust clearing to reveal medical personnel, ambulances and several others. The albino grits his teeth and raises some fingers to active hit ability. "Wait, just a minute, please!" The albino turns at the desperate male voice.

"He sounds really desperate. What could he possibly be doing?" Touma mutters, because that is a rather young voice and for them to sound so desperate... it hits a nerve within him, makes him want to reach out and help.

"Why the hell are you suggesting blowing up your teammates?" Yomikawa demands in exasperation because she knows he cares for them at least a bit.

"They would've been perfectly fine." Accelerator protests, because he knows how smart and resourceful they are, better than any of the ones here, despite everything they've seen.

"Who the hell else got injured?" Heaven can see a lot of personnel and other medical people, but the ambulances don't appear to be leaving yet.

"There are so many of them..." Mikoto stares in horror at the aftermath of that grenade and whatever the hell else the Spark group had done while in the building, because that's a lot of people and injured.

"They were extremely prepared for this..." Index grumbles shakily, because they had to know that they would hurt innocent people and still chose to set that grenade off with absolutely no hesitation, before fleeing like cowards.

"Who the fuck is funding these asshats?" Yoshikawa groans because that is quite a bit of gear and everything, as well as a plan far better than any of them they could come up with - she damn well knows none of them are that clever - which means their benefactor.

"Oh no, whispers Misaka Misaka, worried for whoever the boy is trying desperately to help." Last Order has her hands over her mouth, because she can't recall ever seeing so many injured people, not with her guardian doing his best to keep everyone safe so she wouldn't have to. 

A younger man is approaching a medic crouched over someone, a syringe in hand, The teen standing nearby having turned completely around. "Don't use that drug." The medic looks up, a woman breathing heavily on the ground, panting harshly. "I have to or she won't last until she gets to the hospital." The woman is pretty, eyes barely open. She has a ring resting on a necklace on her neck. "She's our teacher, she's pregnant." The medic looks down, clearly trying to think of something. The male crouches down next to her. "You have to save them both, please sir!-" He's desperate, leaning forward a bit, as the medic turns to face him. "-Please, I'm begging you!" The boy tilts his head to the side first, the medic following his gaze. "Stand aside." Accelerator approaches and crouches down, clicking his choker and then resting his hand on the woman's stomach.

"Oh?" Yoshikawa lets out an interested sound, because the boy always denies that his ability has a healing side or anything that's not harsh, but she enjoys seeing otherwise.

"Awww, look at you stepping into drama." Yomikawa is so damn amused and never going to let him live it down, because he always complains about them.

"Misaka is excited, exclaims Misaka Misaka, happy to see another healing ability you have since you refuse to show her what you did for her and never agree when it's mentioned that you can heal." Last Order looks like she wants to start lecturing him again, but holds herself off.

Accelerator just looks tired, gaze weary and soft as he watches, because he really had enjoyed helping that woman, but he doubts if he became a nurse or anything like that, that he would last long since he's been fighting for as long as he can remember.

Heaven watches curiously as well, because he might ask the teen for help on cases that are giving him trouble depending on how well he deals with this situation.

"You had better make sure they are both saved or else I'm not going to let you have anymore coffee." Index teases, because she knows damn well the boy would never kill either of them, after all they are ordinary citizens living their lives.

"Hell yeah, you show them!" Mikoto cheers, more than excited to watch her brother prove that he is more than the singular path he has chosen for himself at this point.

"You can do it." Touma murmurs softly, not because he has no belief in the teen, but because the teen himself in question does not believe in his ability to actually heal people. 

He closes his eyes with a sigh, images appearing, an x-ray of the baby, an overall image of the woman's basic body, the brain from two different views, as well as two different charts, one in waves and one in lines. "Sex female, weight 2.44 grams, heart 60 BPM. Stimulus response ratio coming up now is 5.52." The albino looks tired, reaching up to click off his ability as he continues talking to and then looking at the medic once he's done with his choker. "She needs a stimulant. 2.5 grams of ephedrine. Apply a topical patch to the carotid artery, defusing it in 5 times for 10 seconds and then take it off for 20 more seconds. That will save her." Accelerator lowers his hand from his choker, stands and walks away, the medic staring after him in shock.

"Holy shit how do you know that?" Touma has never managed to understand the medical words and know how that doctors and nurses seem to have, but that is definitely his brother speaking to the medic in his language.

"Are you certain?" Heaven thinks that might be a bit risky, but he also can tell that it's the only way at this point and so he nods his head in approval, grinning at the small blush that gets him.

"Wow..." Mikoto and Last Order whisper, staring at the screen with the same awed, amazed look in their eyes, before turning to each other, looking excited, as they start sending small sparks at each other, talking that way, getting progressively more energetic.

"Oh no...." Accelerator groans, because now those two are going to make plans and shit that he can not hear and they will definitely use that to fuck with him. However, he also can't help but look with a fond gaze because Last Order had wanted someone to be friends with and who better than her older sister?

"You could work part time as a nurse or aid of some sort and do Anti-Hero stuff during the night, after getting some sleep between them, understand?" Yomikawa points at him, because she will not have a sleep deprived teen in her house when he can be getting sleep.

"You'll also always have to have pain medication and the charger with you in case it runs out, though that didn't seem to take long or use up much battery." Yoshikawa adds on, because there's no way he's going to hurt himself in order to help others either, as much as he seems to do that constantly.

"Touma can join you, as long as you two come back alive and in more or less perfect health." Index throws out, amused when the noir seems to almost jump in excitement, a shine in his eyes. 

The boy stands. "Hey, wait. What's going to happen to the baby if they-" Accelerator stops, a deep frown on his face but nothing else able to be seen. "-give her that stuff you just said?" He sounds worried. "Do you think I did all those calculations for no reason?" The albino sounds insulted and almost taunting. The boy gets nervous. "Huh?" Escapes him in his confusion. The teen's back is still to them, crutch in hand, his white hair and clothes standing out. He starts moving again. "Hold on, please wait!" The male catches up in no time, panting a bit. Accelerator stops a few feet in front of him, looking over his shoulder. "Thank you man, she'll be alright because of you." The boy sounds grateful. "Get lost already." The albino is clearly tired, exhaustion, resignation, a lot of things dark in a different way dragging at his tone. The boy clearly doesn't hear or ignores it. "I promise I'll never forget what you did tonight for as long as I live. Someday, I hope to be able to return the favor. You are an-" A shot fires right past him, missing him just barely.

"Accelerator!" Yomikawa groans in exasperation, while Yoshikawa says it in an affronted way, though she knows it's because the albino can't handle worship or gratitude from people he doesn't know.

"Did he not know you were an Esper?" Touma had never seen someone not recognize the albino on sight, so for the boy to approach him and in this way, interesting.

"At least he wasn't hit, because you are a softy." Heaven murmurs, because that very well could've hit the male, but Accelerator didn't want to stain his hands red at that point.

"You have to learn to take gratitude and compliments." Mikoto mutters, already setting up a plan in her head for that.

"Misaka hopes you apologized or something, at least, chastises Misaka Misaka, though she also understands why you did it since you are not in a great headspace and he was really pushing." Last Order looks sad at that, but she doesn't push it for the moment, because at the time, he was in a dark place - not the darkness he uses in battle - and that is when you leave him alone.

"It was an interesting turn of events, and I'm glad he tried, but anyone could see you just wanted to be left alone." Index frowns, trying to decide who's side she is going to be on, because she can't say she really agrees with the boy for pushing, but Accelerator could've gone about that another way as well.

Accelerator himself watches, a bit of guilt in his chest, but he the place he had been in that moment was not great, or ideal and he had not wanted thanks or anything.

Accelerator has turned, gun aimed at the boy, no hesitation in his eyes. "Get lost." He speaks clearly and bluntly, the boy raising a hand to rest where he had been almost shot, shock clear in the few noises he makes. He doesn't say anything else, but he straightens up and bows, despite the threat. The teen lowers and holsters the gun as he turns to walk away, the boy heading back towards where the woman was. Accelerator stops barely a few feet away, staring at the sky in surprise or shock. He raises his fingers and the ground under his feet shatters. 

"He has manners, holy shit." Touma mutters, looking genuinely surprised at the boy's bow, trying to figure out where he had gotten that from since it was clear the albino wanted nothing.

"He has fucking balls!" Mikoto exclaims in refute, because to bow after being shot at like that? Good god.

"Misaka is not happy you could not accept his gratitude the way you deserved, but he at least managed to convey something to you, did he not? Asks Misaka Misaka, curious and knowing because she knows you well." Last Order has a sly look on her face, an almost wicked grin on her face as well.

"He still tried..." Heaven breathes in awe, wondering how the albino continues to find people willing to test that thin line he has that is still blurring.

"I think he was doing what he thought was right." Index mutters, respect in her chest for the boy who had tried in every way he could to thank the person who saved his teacher and her baby.

"You are such a softy." Yomikawa coos, because she knows the teen had the choice to shoot him or even say more and he chose to go about it that way.

"As interesting as this is, I am curious and interested to see what happens next." Yoshikawa leans forward, because she has a feeling things are about to get more serious.

"Oh my god, it's going to show so much..." Accelerator groans because the next several days - weeks, ages - had happened so quickly to him, but they were also not long enough despite everything.

More tissues, buckets and blankets appear, the past ones disappearing, as they settle themselves down and get comfortable. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 111 11
this story start when touma fight KnT at the climax of the battle and fight create a rift in time and space that pierce touma out from phases and goe...
15.2K 400 15
I have started a better version of this story so I recommend you read that instead. Thanks As soon as accelerator activated his platinum wings in his...
12.6K 114 20
Short stories with your favorite characters, to laugh, to cry, to smile and to feel comforted when you most need it. Hi, welcome to my book, I'm Auro...
820K 12.7K 58
y/n Nikos ( nicknamed Accelerator) is the younger brother to Pyrrha. Even though he is quite intelligent and has a powerful semblance ( pretty much a...