New Kid On The Block Recess G...

By destinycopley134

Alexis is a girl with extraordinary powers. Alexis has never allowed anyone into her life or really trusted a... More

Alexis Human Form
Alexis Wolf Form
Meeting Alexis
First name Ashley
The legend of big kid
True self revealed
Asking Alexis
Dodgeball City
Nightmares
Old folks home
Recess: Schools Out PT 1
Recess: Schools Out PT 2
Recess: Schools Out PT 3
Recess: Schools Out PT 4

Randall's reform

22 1 0
By destinycopley134

"It's almost like she left it there on purpose." Mikey says as Alexis and the others stare at a cart full of balls that Miss Finster left.

"All those balls just sitting there right or the picking." Vince says.

"What's to stop one of us from simply walking up there reaching in and getting the good ball for ourselves for a change?" T.J. asks.

"Finster." Gus says.

"According to the schedule she outta be right in to the second half of her sardine and pickle sandwich right about now." Gretchen says.

"I'm going for it." .J. says only to get seen by Randall and then Miss Finster come out running.

"What are you hooligans think your doing?" Miss Finster asks.

"Nothing." T.J. says.

"Yea a whole lot of nothing. Good boy Randall now step back from the cart all of you. You know the procedure the playground equipment has to be disreputed evenly among all the students not just a privileged few. Ok kids line up. Ah the good ball now who shall get it today? Lets see.. Ah. Randall!" Miss Finster says as she gives out the balls and gives Randall the good ball.

"Hey I'll let you play for a small fee that is." Randall says.

"Forget it Randall we'd rather play with a flat ball than a slime ball." Spinelli says as she and the others are walking past Randall and start playing with the ball until Miss Finster comes over and grabs T.J. by his shoulder and makes him go with her to a trash can before sending him to the wall.

"What in the world was that about?" Alexis asks.

"No idea but were gonna find out." Vince says.

*Timeskip*

"What!? T.J. have you lost your mind?" Vince asks after T.J. tries getting the group to let Randall hang out with them.

"I have to agree no good can come of this." Gretchen says.

"Come on you guys Randall just wants to be one of the gang." T.J. says.

"And I just wanna be a six foot tall body builder named Mo but we happen to live in something called reality." Spinelli says.

"I agree with the others T.J. all Randall has ever done is snitch and I don't want him around." Alexis says.

"Once a snitch always a snitch." Gretchen says.

"Oh come on." T.J. says.

"Hi everyone." Randall says as he walk over to the table.

"Randall have a seat we were just talking about you." T.J. says as Randall sits down.

"I know. So how's about we let bygones be bygones? I brought something to trade pickles and sardines." Randall says holding a sandwich.

"You make me sick." Vince says

"So did you guys hear. Miss Finster has a new rule about the drinking fountain you can only drink for three seconds or-" Randall then gets cut off by Spinelli.

"Hey Randall guess what." Spinelli says.

"What?" Randall asks.

"Nobody cares." Spinelli says.

"Not nice Spinelli." Alexis says.

"What Alex its not like any of us wanna hear about rules while were eating." Spinelli says.

"Even so you could have worded that a little more nicely." Alexis says.

"So this is working out pretty well for the first day huh?" Randall asks.

"Perhaps you would be more comfortable eating with Miss Finster in the matter in which you are accustomed." Gretchen says.

"No way I'm staying here." Randall says.

*Timeskip*

"Hey Alexis what are you doing?" Randall asks as he comes over to Alexis while she is drawing in her book under the tree.

"Um drawing." Alexis says.

"So um thank you for sticking up for me at lunch with Spinelli." Randall says.

"Your welcome but don't mistake sympathy for friendship I still don't trust you but if you want advice on how to get the others to be more friendly with you go to T.J. he should be able to help. But honestly if you want my friendship you gotta show me you can actually be a friend to somebody and show me that you've actually changed then we'll see." Alexis says.

"Oh ok well thanks." Randall says as he leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Ok lets go." Randall says as he has Alexis and the others follow him to a door.

"This is it." Randall says.

"What this? We've walked past this door a million times." T.J. says.

"Besides it's locked." Vince says as he tries to open the door.

"No problem if you got the right equipment." Randall says as he opens the door and stops T.J. before he triggers a alarm. Once past the alarm and into another room the group see the room is full of balls.

"It's ball heaven." Mikey says as he and the others throw the balls out to the other kids before getting caught by Finster.

*Timeskip*

"Well isn't this nice eighty three brand new balls broken out of their wrappings and thrown out onto the dirt like someone's garbage. What do you people think these are? Play things? So which one of you little hooligans did it? Come on speak up. Was it you Detweiler!? How about you Spinelli? Well no matter I've got my sources. Randall!" Miss Finster yells.

"Yes Miss Finster?" Randall asks.

"Which one of these meiling mouthed hooligans broke into the ball room?" Miss Finster asks.

"Well uh.." Randall says nervously.

"You got anything to do with it boy you know I'll grant you immunity." Miss Finster says.

"Uh you see." Randall says.

"Come on spit it out!" Miss Finster yells.

"I don't know." Randall says making the others gasp.

"Yea I just don't know I was tying my shoe at the time see I well I just didn't see anything." Randall says.

"Fine then I'll just have to find out for myself." Miss Finster says as she leaves and the others start cheering and congratulating Randall for not snitching.

"Randall your one of us." Spinelli says causing Randall to smile.

*Timeskip*

After a while the group watch Randall digging and laughing with the diggers.

"I gotta hand it to you T.J. Randall sure has come around." Spinelli says.

"Yea its like he's a whole new kid." Vince says.

"Hey you guys Finster's giving you the balls. Come on." Gus says as everyone follow him to where Finster is.

"Man this is great. The diggers let me dig with them. The crier showed me all his tricks I even got an audience with King Bob." Randall says.

"Hey Randall think you could get us the good ball again?" Vince asks.

"No sweat Vinny leave it to me." Randall says as Finster then gives Dougless the good ball.

"Dougless." Randall says.

"Must be Finster's new snitch." T.J. says.

"New snitch?" Randall asks.

"Hey forget bout it man you moved on." Vince says.

"Dougless? What kind of name is that for a snitch? Look at him standing there with Finster all pretty like." Randall says.

"Okay okay so she got a new snitch. What do you care? Your cool now you've got friends." Spinelli says.

"Yea come on lets go play kickball." Mikey says.

"Go ahead I'll catch up in a minute." Randall says as everyone follows Mikey except for T.J. and Randall.

*Timeskip*

After a while the group is sent to the wall after finding out Randall had snitched on them.

"I knew he was a rat all along. I told you he'd fink us out." Spinelli says.

"He got it all and he just threw it away I just cant understand why he did it." Gretchen says.

"Who knows Gretchen who knows." T.J. says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 29 8
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
1.7K 22 26
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
2.8K 75 14
Alexis is a girl with extraordinary powers. Alexis has never allowed anyone into her life or really trusted anyone. Alexis is a very beautiful girl w...
2.8K 55 14
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...