Child Of Hunt | percy jackson...

By love_percyjackson

Y/n L/n was your ordinary eleven year old girl. Well...if you can be ordinary when you have ADHD and dyslexia... More

A/n
Prophesy
Prologue
The new hero
Percy plays pinochle with a horse
How Percy became the supreme lord of the bathroom
Fighting and stories
Capture the flag
Going on my first quest
We Ruin a Perfectly God Bus
The creepy gnome store
Medusa
An interesting stay at a hotel
The Parthenon
We go to a time-stopping hotel/casino

Heading

596 9 0
By love_percyjackson

Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood.

If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is: close this book right now. Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life.

Being a half-blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.

If you're a normal kid, reading this because you think it's fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened.

But if you recognize yourself in these pages—if you feel something stirring inside—stop reading immediately. You might be one of us. And once you know that, it's only a matter of time before they sense it too, and they'll come for you.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

My name is Y/n L/n and you just signed up for quite the adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 429 17
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 �...
17K 504 9
Dear Mortal, If you're about to read this book, I can only apologize at the lie you have lived in this world. Thinking everything is normal, when it...
101K 6K 96
Join a young Demigod as he fights, learns, loves, and adventures both by himself and with his newfound companions while he struggles to discover his...
2.4K 79 27
in which callista skylark can't help but fall for the son of the sea god. (lightning thief era) (books 1-5) (percy jackson x fem!oc) (1st book finish...