(•~Enhypen's 8th member~•)

QuillXEn20 által

"So... are we a thing?" Emily Han is the only girl in I-Land and survived to debut in Enhypen. She ends up fa... Több

~KProfiles~
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 1 (Part 1)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 1 (Part 2)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 1(Part 3)
Chaotic Meeting
Protective
Fun Day Out
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 1(Part 4)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 2 (part 1)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 2(Part 2)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 2 (Part 3)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 2 (Part 4)
ENHYPEN&HI EP 2 (Part 5)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 3 (Part 1)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 3 (Part 2)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 3 (part 3)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 3 (Part 4)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 3 (Part 5)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 4 (Part 1)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 4 (Part 2)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 4 (Part 3)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 4 (Part 4)
ENHYPEN&Hi EP 4 (Part 5)
Just Random Stuff
Her Decision
Bad Circumstances
I'll be there
MAMA
Her Health
Inside Her Instagram
Inside her Instagram pt2
TXT & EN- Playground EP 1 (Part 1)
TXT & EN- Playground EP 1 (Part 2)
TXT & EN- Playground EP 1 (Part 3)
TXT & EN- Playground EP 1 (Part 4)
TXT & EN- Playground EP 2 (Part 1)
TXT & EN- Playground EP 2 (Part 2)
ChildHood
TXT & EN- Playground EP 2 (Part 3)
Officially Official
Jessi Showterview
Jae-Sung's Crush
Author's Update
Heeseung?
Strangers

A Day with Jae Sung

465 7 0
QuillXEn20 által

We'll go back to an Emily story next chapter, but... Jae Sung is just a fun character to have and I wanted to write one last chapter with him before dealing with ENHYPEN again. I'm also too lazy to start rewatching ENHYPEN&HI season 2.

Sunday. My day to drop off food for my younger brothers and check over the chores, homework and calendar for any important dates. Hyun Woo sometimes has baseball, so I have to check for those days since I need to take off during that. Young Ho does soccer now and I have to check for that. Actually Kang Dae does baseball too now that I think about it.

"Hyung! Hyun Woo hurt himself" I heard Hyuk yell as he ran into the streets in his slippers. "Food!" Young Jae shouted and ran out barefooted before snatching the bags out of my hands. "Yah! One second" I shouted as they backed off and ran back inside. Kang Dae held the door open for me as I brought everything inside.

"Where's Hyun Woo?" I asked and walked into the kitchen. Young Jae was already sorting through all the groceries. "It's not a big deal" Hyun Woo said as he stood there with his hand out and Young Ho checking it out.

"Let me see it" I said and grabbed his hand. There was a small gash in the middle of it. "I accidentally scraped my hand on the knife. It's fine, barely any bleeding" Hyun Woo explained as I nodded "Wrap it to avoid an infection" I said before heading to the living room.

Jae Sung and Yong Saeng were nowhere to be found. "Where's the two Parks?" I asked as Hyuk pointed to their bedroom. I opened up the door to find them completely asleep. "Get up!" I shouted and threw a pillow at the both of them before leaving.

"Two Lee's, where's the calendar?" I asked as they both shrugged and continued wrapping Hyun Woo's hand. "Kang Dae, where's the calendar?" I asked. "Somewhere around here" He mumbled and looked around.

"Kids born from 2004 to 2008, chores, get them done" I said as Yong Saeng came stumbling out of the bedroom. "Here's the calendar hyung" He mumbled and handed it to me. Nothing much for this month, so I'd say this is a great month. No show to act for and minimum extracurriculars for my brothers.

"Since we have nothing to do, can we go to your apartment?" Young Jae asked. "Hah! No" I said and hung the calendar back on the fridge even though it'll be misplaced soon enough anyway. "Then, why don't you stay here with us?" Hyuk asked.

They both gave me the puppy dog eyes, but I wasn't falling for it. I have an instagram live planned with Emily today and then a date with Felix tonight. "Just because you have zero plans, doesn't mean I have zero plans. I have stuff to do" I said, which made them pout.

"Kang Dae get Jae Sung out of bed please" I said as he nodded and left. "He's too busy making out with his boyfriend" Yong Saeng teased and did a kissy face at me. "Yong Saeng, you're doing the dishes" I said.

"What? Hyun Woo hyung does them!" He pouted as Hyun Woo laughed. "You know, hyung, shouldn't you help us clean?" Young Ho asked and crossed his arm. "Yeah! Make Jae Sung hyung clean!" Kang Dae shouted with younger Jae Sung in his arms. "First of all, put him down, he can walk on his own. Second of all, I have my own apartment and a job to do, I clean all by myself. You have 4 people cleaning already, you don't need me" I said.

Kang Dae laid Jae Sung on the couch and grabbed the vacuum cleaner from the closet. "Yong Saeng is on dishes, Hyun Woo needs to make the beds, Young Ho you will dust, and Kang Dae will obviously vacuum" I said as they nodded and started cleaning.

"What about us hyung?" Hyuk asked. "Hyuk, you and Young Jae can organize the new groceries. Jae Sung, why don't you help Yong Saeng with dishes since you're old enough now" I assigned as they nodded and got to work.

One good thing about 7 brothers in one house, they always have each other's backs, even if I'm not around.

I waited for them to get done and started to help the younger ones with any school work they had, which was very minimal since Hyun Woo usually helps them during the week.

"Since you're done, go get Hyun Woo so I can talk to him" I said as Hyuk nodded and ran off. After that, Hyun Woo came slouching into the living room before sitting on the couch. "You need me hyung?" He asked.

"You graduate in 2 years. What do you want to do after that?" I asked. "I don't know" He mumbled and shrugged. "Nothing? Do you want to keep living off my money in this house with 6 others? If so, go right ahead, but that won't make you happy" I said.

"Why do you care? You have such a lavish lifestyle. Even when we were kids, you had that lifestyle. You lived with Nicholas, you went to America, but yet you always kept sticking your nose and dealing with us" He said.

He wasn't wrong. I've had a nice life for a while now, the only exception was when I lived with my mother for a couple years before being sent to Seoul thanks to Nicholas. "Did you want me to leave you at that house?" I asked.

"Well, no. It's just, I don't understand you" He said. "You lived with a rich family and decided to come back to handle 7 brothers even though 5 of them aren't even fully related to you. Then you come out as gay and bring all 7 of us to Seoul unexpectedly. Now you have a boyfriend, and are becoming even more famous. I don't understand it"

"One, Felix isn't my boyfriend, we're just talking. Two, I decided to take care of the 7 of you because I wanted to give you a good life, which is why I brought you to Seoul. I wanted to give the 7 of you the chance I wish I had. I wish I got to get good grades and go to college and make my own path. I didn't, Nicholas just felt bad for me and helped me" I explained.

"That's why I want to see your plans for the future. I won't interrupt them, I just want to make sure you know what you want to do" I said as he nodded and looked up at me.

"I want to be a baseball player. I want to travel the world. Hyung, I'm gay!" He shouted with a smile and small chuckle. I sat there speechless, that really took me by surprise. "But, I'm attracted to girls and would still date them," He added.

"You're bisexual then. I should know, I have a crush on one" I chuckled and hugged him. He hugged me back before sitting down. "Seriously, I didn't notice it until I watched Sunoo from ENHYPEN then realized, he's my type of man" He chuckled.

"I'm telling Emily. I'm so telling Emily" I teased as he shouted and wrestled me for my phone. We both laughed as my phone fell to the floor. "But seriously hyung, do you think I could be a baseball star?" He asked.

"I don't see why not. You hit a home run at least once or twice a game" I said, which made his face light up. He gave me one last hug before heading back to his room. "Hyun Woo!" I called as he came back. "Seriously, if you have a crush on Sunoo, I can give Emily a call and set things up" I smirked.

"Hyung! I only think he's good looking, I don't have a crush on him" He pouted as I laughed and grabbed my stuff. "Just making sure. But, I have to go now. Emily is at my apartment right now and she needs to have supervision so I must get going" I said.

"Bye!" I shouted as everyone came running to give me a hug. After they all gave me a hug, I gave one last wave and left.

After the instagram live, Emily stayed lounging around my apartment as she helped me pick out a suit for my date. "Too fancy" She sighed and made me change once again. I came back out in black skinny jeans and a black turtleneck with a black blazer. "Add a gold chain and I'd say you're perfect" She said.

I grabbed out a gold chain and put it on and slicked my hair back once again. "Slicked hair again?" She asked. "The scar distracts people from Felix, so people forget we're out together" I said as she gave a thumbs up of approval. "Nice tactic"

"Where are you guys going anyway?" She asked. "Oh, this fancy restaurant I found. I got reservations a week ago. We'll be eating in a more private area to avoid most people" I explained as she nodded.

We heard a knock on the door and Emily was the first to open it. "Ah, Felix!" She cheered. I quickly sprayed a small squirt of cologne onto my chest and put on my watch before leaving my room. Felix was in the living room talking with Emily while holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Jae Sung" I heard him say as he held out the bouquet. "Chan hyung saw these earlier and told me about them, so I thought I would grab them for our date tonight" He said. I took the bouquet of flowers from him and looked at them.

"Their beautiful Felix" I smiled and picked one out and handed it to Emily. "For helping me with my outfit choice" I said as she took it and gave it a sniff. "Jay is allergic to pollen, so bouquet of flowers is usually a no unless he gets someone else to carry them. Thanks for the rose Jaejae" She said.

"Speaking of which, can you put these in water? We need to go before we're late for the reservation" I said and handed her the bouquet. "Go!" She laughed and rushed us towards the door. "I'll watch your house while you're gone"

"I don't trust that, but I need to go no matter what. Don't destroy anything" I said as Felix grabbed my hand and led me out the door. "Don't worry, I had Jeongin call Heeseung to watch over her" Felix assured as he shut the door.

"I'm still surprised you agreed to a second date" I said. "I have to keep going on dates to figure out whether I like you" He said. "Oh, how was visiting your brothers?" He asked. "Hyun Woo came out as bisexual to me" I smiled proudly.

"You need to introduce me sometime. I'd love to meet them" Felix said as I gave him a smile. "I'm sure I can arrange that. They'd love to meet you too, trust me they never shut up about you" I chuckled. Once we made it down to my car, I opened the door on the passenger side first. "After you" I said as he got in and shut the door. I quickly ran over to my side and hopped into the driver's seat and started the car.

"I need to show you Australia sometime. I know you'd love it" He said. "You'll have to teach me about Australia, then we can definitely go" I said. "So vegemite is amazing, you need to try it" He said. "Teach me literally anything else" I said as he chuckled.

The entire drive there, he gave me a whole lesson on Australia and the best time to go. Guess I'm still with this ball of sun for a while now. But, I couldn't really ask for anything better. Then at the restaurant he showed me pictures of his favorite places in Sydney and took pictures of our amazing view for Stays.

"Australia... let's go one day, together" I said and stared at him. "Oh I can introduce you to my family as well. Wow, just imagining it is making me happy" He smiled. His Australian accent while explaining Australia to me is what made this night better.

"You think you can handle me for a third date?" I asked. "I think I can handle you for the rest of my life" He chuckled. At those words my heart skipped a beat, I spend almost everyday with him and I still can't help it. "Okay, then let's plan for a third date soon" I said. "Our fifth date should be in Australia" He said.

"It's only our second date and you're already planning our fifth. You must really enjoy my company" I teased and laughed. "Of course. I need to plan so I can find the best food spots and the best attractions to take you to" He said.

I can't decide whether he's clueless to my flirting or maybe I'm just bad at it. It's probably both, I need to step up my game. "But, you'll be the best attraction there so it won't matter" I smirked as Felix coughed on his water and his face slowly turned red.

Score. "Let's think about our third date first" I said. "Of course, let's do that" He quickly nodded. "What if we visited Jeju Island? Just for a couple days, go eat nice food and take a break" I said. "That sounds great. But we'll have to work around my schedule" He said. "Of course, no rush. We can figure it out at our own pace" I said.

The waiter brought us our food as we thanked him and started to eat. I tried his, he tried mine and we just had a good night overall. Then it was sadly time to part ways and I had to drop him off at his dorm.

"It was fun. Thanks for teaching me about Australia, you seem the happiest when talking about it" I said as we stood outside. "I'm excited for our trip to Australia, I won't stop thinking about it. Of course whenever we do go" He said as I nodded. "Even if it's not our fifth date, we'll still go together as soon as it's possible" I said.

"I think, I know what I want now" He said and looked up at me. "If you say vegemite, I'm sorry but I may have to cancel that Australia trip" I teased as he chuckled. "No. Tonight helped me realize, I do like you Jae Sung. I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out, but I finally have and I really do like you" He said, which made me feel like my heart stopped for a second there.

"Then I guess if it's okay with you, let's make it official. Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked as he nodded and hugged me. "I will"

"But, we don't have to tell anyone right?" He asked. "We can tell anyone you're comfortable with telling. Whenever you're ready, we can tell whoever" I assured. "I'm going to tell Chan hyung, but I'm not ready to tell all my members yet" He said as I nodded.

"We can keep it a secret for however long you would like. Everyone already knows I'm gay, so I don't care. I just want to make sure you're comfortable" I said. "I should get going. Thanks for tonight" Felix said as he let go of my hands and walked inside his dorm.

I waved to him with a smile as I watched him walk inside. I leaned on my car and sighed in relief at the fact it went so well tonight. I'm finally happy with who I am and it's thanks to Felix.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

29.6K 769 28
jung haerim never thought that she will replace her brother in a survival called i-land. there is so many problems going on. First, her broken family...
39.5K 2K 64
~"𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬"~ ~"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧? 𝐖𝐡𝐨?"~ ~"𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨...."~ Song Heeji...
39.5K 1.1K 36
Jeongmi was a constant on I-land. The only female. She makes the cut and debuted in enhypen but very quickly starts to regret her choice. Her past co...
5.4K 80 19
❝The moment I looked at you I felt my heart pumping❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 A boy realizes that the girl he likes is interested in someone else ╰...