TXT & EN- Playground EP 2 (Part 2)

After hearing the rules of the game, my team decided to play rock, paper, scissors to find the three playing the game.

"If you don't play, you lose. Rock, paper, scissors" Huening said. Heeseung, Jungwon and Huening ended up losing. "Heeseung, Jungwon, Kai" Taehyun told the staff.

We all turned to the other team to see their choices. "Jay... Jay... Jay" Beomgyu stammered. "Jay, Jake, Beomgyu" Yeonjun said. "You're a mess" Yeonjun told him. While we were practicing, I watched Huening and Soobin start walking over to the other team practicing.

"What are they doing?" I mumbled. Huening came back running over after retrieving their ball and had Yeonjun come after him and do a flying kick.

"Let's start again" Huening said after each team practiced a bit. "The balls roll faster than I thought" Taehyun said as we got ready to start. "Take it slow" Soobin told them. "If you take it too slow, you'll lose" I said.

"The difference between Soobin and Emily" I heard Yeonjun laugh. "If you lose, you can't come back to our team" I told them. "Just do your best" Soobin said. "Your best is to win" I said. "Don't listen to her" Soobin said.

"Can we please start?" Heeseung begged the staff.

I watched carefully as the other team started cheering after our team dropped the ball and they made it in first. Heeseung, Jungwon and Huening came back to us as Soobin held out his arm for Heesueng. "Good Job" He told them.

"Noona isn't going to scold us?" Jungwon questioned as they turned to me. "Taehyun gave me a candy bar" I said as I took a bite. "We can win everything else" I said. "The big game is what matters, these are just extras" I added.

"Taehyun just saved us from a scolding" Huening laughed. "You're all welcome" Taehyun said and laughed.

"The blue flag, white flag game?" Huening asked. "Wow, I'm not good at this" Heeseung said. "See I'll accept a loss in this game. I hate it with a passion" I said as the staff handed us flags. I went to the very back behind Soobin and stared at Jay who was last.

"Can we interfere with the other team's playing?" Huening asked. "No interfering" Yeonjun rejected. "Why? Why?" Huening asked. "He's playing so dirty" Yeonjun said. "Just made it clear that I've never-" Huening started

[No more playing dirty]

"White flag up, blue flag down" The producer said as Ysa got out and Taehyun stayed in. "That's no fair" She complained and passed the flags to Beomgyu. "You did good" Yeonjun said and gave her a thumbs up.

"Taehyun oppa. Win this for us" I cheered from the back. "White flag down, blue flag stay" The producer said. "Blue flag up, white flag down"

Sunoo held up the white flag and quickly put it down as he looked around. "Wrong" Heeseung and Jungwon were quick to point out. "Taehyun oppa. Beomgyu should be easy to defeat!" I said as Beomgyu gave me a glare.

"Ay, don't listen to her" Yeonjun told him. "Isn't this counted as interfering?" Yeonjun complained. "I think it's just cheering for my team mate" I said.

"Blue flag up, white flag down, blue flag down, white flag up" The producer said.

"I was wrong?" Taehyun asked before passing the flags to Heeseung. Luckily Beomgyu was wrong as well making them both out. "Sunghoon, remember you're an athlete. You can beat Yeonjun" I cheered.

"Park Sunghoon, bring it on!!" Yeonjun said as he did a spin. "See, you can beat him" I said. "Someone make her be quiet" Ysa begged as Jay put his hand in front of my mouth. "Thanks Jay" She said and gave him a thumbs up.