A Day with Jae Sung

We'll go back to an Emily story next chapter, but... Jae Sung is just a fun character to have and I wanted to write one last chapter with him before dealing with ENHYPEN again. I'm also too lazy to start rewatching ENHYPEN&HI season 2.

Sunday. My day to drop off food for my younger brothers and check over the chores, homework and calendar for any important dates. Hyun Woo sometimes has baseball, so I have to check for those days since I need to take off during that. Young Ho does soccer now and I have to check for that. Actually Kang Dae does baseball too now that I think about it.

"Hyung! Hyun Woo hurt himself" I heard Hyuk yell as he ran into the streets in his slippers. "Food!" Young Jae shouted and ran out barefooted before snatching the bags out of my hands. "Yah! One second" I shouted as they backed off and ran back inside. Kang Dae held the door open for me as I brought everything inside.

"Where's Hyun Woo?" I asked and walked into the kitchen. Young Jae was already sorting through all the groceries. "It's not a big deal" Hyun Woo said as he stood there with his hand out and Young Ho checking it out.

"Let me see it" I said and grabbed his hand. There was a small gash in the middle of it. "I accidentally scraped my hand on the knife. It's fine, barely any bleeding" Hyun Woo explained as I nodded "Wrap it to avoid an infection" I said before heading to the living room.

Jae Sung and Yong Saeng were nowhere to be found. "Where's the two Parks?" I asked as Hyuk pointed to their bedroom. I opened up the door to find them completely asleep. "Get up!" I shouted and threw a pillow at the both of them before leaving.

"Two Lee's, where's the calendar?" I asked as they both shrugged and continued wrapping Hyun Woo's hand. "Kang Dae, where's the calendar?" I asked. "Somewhere around here" He mumbled and looked around.

"Kids born from 2004 to 2008, chores, get them done" I said as Yong Saeng came stumbling out of the bedroom. "Here's the calendar hyung" He mumbled and handed it to me. Nothing much for this month, so I'd say this is a great month. No show to act for and minimum extracurriculars for my brothers.

"Since we have nothing to do, can we go to your apartment?" Young Jae asked. "Hah! No" I said and hung the calendar back on the fridge even though it'll be misplaced soon enough anyway. "Then, why don't you stay here with us?" Hyuk asked.

They both gave me the puppy dog eyes, but I wasn't falling for it. I have an instagram live planned with Emily today and then a date with Felix tonight. "Just because you have zero plans, doesn't mean I have zero plans. I have stuff to do" I said, which made them pout.

"Kang Dae get Jae Sung out of bed please" I said as he nodded and left. "He's too busy making out with his boyfriend" Yong Saeng teased and did a kissy face at me. "Yong Saeng, you're doing the dishes" I said.

"What? Hyun Woo hyung does them!" He pouted as Hyun Woo laughed. "You know, hyung, shouldn't you help us clean?" Young Ho asked and crossed his arm. "Yeah! Make Jae Sung hyung clean!" Kang Dae shouted with younger Jae Sung in his arms. "First of all, put him down, he can walk on his own. Second of all, I have my own apartment and a job to do, I clean all by myself. You have 4 people cleaning already, you don't need me" I said.

Kang Dae laid Jae Sung on the couch and grabbed the vacuum cleaner from the closet. "Yong Saeng is on dishes, Hyun Woo needs to make the beds, Young Ho you will dust, and Kang Dae will obviously vacuum" I said as they nodded and started cleaning.

"What about us hyung?" Hyuk asked. "Hyuk, you and Young Jae can organize the new groceries. Jae Sung, why don't you help Yong Saeng with dishes since you're old enough now" I assigned as they nodded and got to work.

One good thing about 7 brothers in one house, they always have each other's backs, even if I'm not around.