TXT & EN- Playground EP 2 (Part 1)

We all walked out to the music as Heeseung and I slid over to Tomorrow X Together and started dancing with them. "We just totally abandoned our team" I laughed with Heeseung as we went back to our group and stood in a line.

"As this is an opportunity for the two teams to come together, we'll be mixing up the teams" The producer told us. "It's an honor for the person who'll be on my team" Hueningkai said. "More like a bummer" Yeonjun objected.

"Seeing as we have uneven numbers, we have decided to bring in a special guest for this episode" The producer said. We all turned back around to see soloist Ysa walk in, as we all bowed and I immediately gave her a hug. "Ysa!" I cheered and hugged her.

"To make the teams even, we have invited Soloist Ysa to be a part of this episode" The producer said. Yeonjun stood up and gave her a hug as she sat beside me in the middle. "First members step up to chose your team" The producer said.

Hueningkai immediately stood up as Ni-Ki followed. "Fighting, Ni-Ki" TXT started cheering. "Why are you cheering for him?" Hueningkai asked. "Hueningkai, fighting!" Yeonjun said, but directed it to Ni-Ki. "Fighting, fighting!" Soobin cheered for Ni-Ki.

"Oh! Hang on!" Hueningkai interrupted before they played rock, paper, scissors. "What are you gonna play, Ni-Ki?" Hueningkai asked. "Rock" Ni-Ki said. "Rock? I'll believe in you, Ni-Ki" Hueningkai nodded.

"If you don't play, you lose. Rock, paper, scissors!" Hueningkai shouted. Ni-Ki truly played rock, and Huening played paper. "Haha! Thanks, Ni-Ki!" Hueningkai laughed. "I'll choose the cushion" Hueningkai said.

"Ni-Ki looks like he's gonna blast off" Yeonjun said. "I think the cushion's gonna be slower" Heeseung said. "Is that the right choice??" Jay asked Huening. "Come to think of it, I think I made the wrong choice" Huening said.

"Huening, face the back and go backwards instead" Beomgyu suggested. "Ni-Ki, remember you're the better maknae" I said as he nodded and gave me a thumbs up. Three beeps sounded as the game started and they started racing. Of course, Huening fell behind Ni-Ki.

"Gotta choose the hopper ball for this no matter what" Sunghoon said as we all laughed at Huening struggling. "Wait, Ni-Ki! What are you doing?" Beomgyu shouted to distract Ni-Ki.

"Ni-Ki! Hang on, hang on!" Hueningkai shouted. "I've got something to say! Hang on!" He kept distracting as Ni-Ki waited for him. "Hang on! Wanna talk?"

"I'm sorry, but this is really embarrassing" Yeonjun quickly said. Hueningkai snatched the pillow and started rolling on the floor over to Ni-Ki. Hueningkai picked up a yellow ball and Ni-Ki held up a pink one.

They both walked back and sat down as Jungwon and Sunoo got up. "Rock, paper, scissors" They said together. "I'll choose the hopper ball" Jungwon said and picked it up. "Doesn't matter who wins!" Heeseung said. "Hope they both lose" Sunghoon said.

"Our team's got dibs on the winner" Jay said. "Sunoo just don't lose" I said. "Sunoo, I think you crossed the line" The producer said. "No, I didn't" He denied as he moved back a bit. Three beeps went off as Jungwon went ahead and Sunoo smiled through his struggles on the cushion.

"How can he be so fast on that?" Beomgyu asked. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Sunoo shouted as Jungwon started moving the table away. We all started laughing at Jungwon moving the table away from Sunoo and then after picking a box, moving it farther away. "That's so cruel!" Huening laughed.

Sunoo finally made it to the table and picked up a box as they opened it together. Jungwon held up the yellow ball and Sunoo held up the red one. "Jungwon-ah!" Hueningkai cheered.

"Next... Beomgyu vs Soobin" The producer said. "Looking forward to a real dirty race" Taehyun laughed as Soobin and Beomgyu stood up. "What are you gonna chose?" Beomgyu asked.