ENHYPEN&Hi EP 4 (Part 1)

"Thank you for the meal" We all said together. "Me and Emily will cook ramyeon" Sunoo said. Jay and Heeseung were on barbeque duty, while Jungwon and Ni-Ki were on rice duty.

Eventually we all gathered by the fire to watch Jay grill. "Doesn't this only burn the outside? Heeseung asked. "Nah, you're supposed to enjoy that smoky flavor" I said. "Woah, the smell of herbs" Heeseung gasped.

"Is this done already? The plate..." Sunoo said and looked around the table. "This is grilled perfectly" Jay said and held up a piece. Heeseung cut up the piece Jay had just laid down. "I'll grill it here and move it there" Jay told Heeseung. "These look so good!" Sunghoon said.

Sunoo and I turned back around to the ramyeon with Jake watching us. "You should add in the noodles now" Jake told us. "Should we add in the seasoning first?" I asked and picked up the packets. "Just add it all" Sunoo said as we started to finish the ramyeon.

"This is the meat that I've been wanting to eat recently!" I heard Jay exclaim. "How does it look so appetizing?" Jungwon asked as they watched me and Sunoo through the camera, finishing up the ramyeon.

"That's why I always want to eat food when I see it on TV" Sunoo said. "Woah, it's here!" Sunghoon gasped as Heeseung handed us a plate of meat, Sunghoon even had his chopsticks ready and everything. "Guys, please leave some for us too" Heeseung said.

"We didn't eat any yet" Sunghoon said as he held out a plate for any finished meat. "Start eating" Heeseung told us. "Let's start eating together" Sunghoon said. "Let's eat together" Jungwon said. "It tastes best when you eat it right away" Jay said.

"We'll grill more, so just leave a little for us" Heeseung said. "Then let's finish eating this and switch" Ni-Ki suggested. "Sounds good" Jungwon said. "I'll cook" Jake and I said. "I want to cook too" Ni-Ki said. "We can all three do it" Jake said.

I sat down beside Jake at the table and got my chopsticks ready. "Can we eat first?" Sunghoon asked. "Then let's say, Thanks for the food" Ni-Ki said. "1, 2, 3" Jungwon counted. "Thanks for the food" We all said.

"Meat tastes the best when you eat it while grilling" Jake told Heeseung. "Woah!" Everyone gasped at the food. "The meat is really good!" I giggled and took another bite with some rice. "It's hard to be the griller during camping trips, but it's also fun for me" Jay said. "Still, before it was just you grilling, but now you have me" Heeseung told him.

I grabbed my own bowl of ramyeon before getting another for Jay. "Here" I said and grabbed some ramyeon with my chopsticks as I put it in front of his mouth. He took a bite while opening the meat package.

"Here, try this" Sunoo said as he handed Heeseung a bowl. "It's good, right? Right?" Sunoo chuckled. I walked back over to the table and made a wrap for Jay before walking back over and feeding it to him.

"Should we do one over beverage?" Sunoo asked. "Then since Heeseung needs to eat" Jungwon started. "We should do it" Sunoo said. "They're holding something" Jay said as he looked over at the producer.

I finished eating and leaned back in the chair when the manager waved me over. Jake was about to start playing the game as I quickly ran over to the manager. "We're going to have all the members write something about each other in a letter, since you're leaving we want you to write it now and we can give it to your members to read later" He explained and handed me stuff to write with.

I grabbed it from him before bowing and running over to the tent off camera. I walked inside and the manager was behind me as he turned on some lights before leaving me alone. "What do I say?" I mumbled and stared at the paper.

What on earth could I possibly say to all of them? I don't want to be too sensitive, but I want to be sensitive at the same time. This is hard.

After finishing my letter, I went back to the table and sat beside Ni-Ki who was wrapped up in a blanket. Sunoo grabbed a tangerine for himself. "Sunoo, mine too" Ni-Ki said. Sunoo held the tangerine in his hand out to Ni-Ki as he shook his head, "A bigger one"

"This kid's nonsense" Sunoo laughed and grabbed another one. "It does make sense" Ni-Ki said. "Oh!" Sunghoon gasped at Ni-Ki. "Your Korean got so much better" Sunghoon said. "All thanks to the members" Ni-Ki said, sweetly.

"Didn't you learn it from movies?" Sunghoon asked. "A lot of people learn bad words first when they start learning another language" Heeseung said. "I did learn a lot" Ni-Ki said as we all laughed.

After saying goodbye to everyone and giving the staff a thank you for their hard work, I hopped in the back of the manager's car as he started to drive away. "What is the schedule for tomorrow?" I asked. "You are going to the modeling studio at 6 am, then after you are done you need to go to the studio and record some ad-libs for our songs, then the members should be back later that night and we will have a practice before going to your father's company and then after all that, you go back home" He explained as I nodded.

I wrapped myself close in the blanket I took while staring out the window. I hope the members enjoy my letter.

To Enhypen~

I feel weird knowing I will not be able to read this to all of you, but I hope my feelings get across to everyone.

Enhypen to me is the safe place where I can be myself, truly. I was also an anti-social kid, but meeting my Enhypen members just made me outgoing. Each of you always work hard, and that makes me want to work hard and make our debut successful. I love each member like they are my own family and I promise to treat my members with lots of love and care like they're my own children.

Jay, my rock that keeps me calm and balanced. He helps me with everything I need, and I love him for that. He cares for me no matter what. He'll always be with me and I trust he's never going anywhere. No matter where we end up in the future, he'll be there. My soulmate is another word to describe him, somehow after years, we found our way back to each other and always will.

Heeseung, my platonic-soulmate. No words can explain how much I care and love Heeseung. We've been through thick and thin, and I know he'll always be by my side. He will always be the one to let me know how I look and never holds back. Our bond goes deeper than any other.

Jake, my other half. He had always stuck by me since the first day we met, we barely knew each other but we instantly clicked. He is someone that I can trust with anything. We get along with everything we see. Forever my rival in being the most sporty member.

Sunghoon, my best friend. He is always there for me and he loves to tease me about everything. He and I are likely to fight over when I go to bed, but it just means he cares. I don't think I could get enough sleep if it wasn't for him.

Sunoo, my partner in crime, my twin. The only 03 in Enhypen. We're inseparable, we always get along and I don't think anyone will ever make me laugh harder than Kim Sunoo. We'll always be each other's partner in crime.

Jungwon, my brother. Will listen to whatever I need to let out. I know I can tease him about anything and later we can laugh it off. Jungwon is one of a kind and I know I can trust him with my life. But, I want to protect him more as his older sister.

Ni-Ki, my Life-Line. We go way back. No one will ever be able to split us up. The one who keeps me sane while driving me insane. My forever. He'll be my little sibling for the rest of my life. He may be the one person that'll see me through every stage of life. I love him more than life itself.

Enhypen is my forever family. If there ever comes a day I can no longer be in Enhypen, I'd still be there for everyone. These 7 boys make me Emily of Enhypen and I never want it to change.