๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ”ƒOne Piec...

Od Veng__

๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Where a lazy and half deaf girl goes into various adventures wit... Viac

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

2.2K 98 14
Od Veng__

You woke up a while after Enel fought your friends, causing in the rush of the moment Nami to agree to go with him, though you were simply unaware of all the fighting it took after your mind went black. Now you're tied up in a room with a thin gold chain on your wrist, connected to the wall, at least you kept all your things intact.

You felt a movement of wings on your face as soon as you opened your eyes, finding Shiroi relieved that you were awake, you frowned to see that his beak had some scratches, probably from a useless fight to try to break the gold manacles, you tried to free yourself but it seemed like there was no way to do it, you tried to look for something in your bag that could help you, but nothing convinced you.

A few more minutes of struggling and you gave up, until the door to the room creaked open, you held your breath as it opened slowly, hoping it wasn't Enel, that guy was aware of your presence now that he knew of your existence, but he couldn't locate you with his 'mantra' before he saw you in person, which was weird and he wanted to know more about it, that's why you were here.

The tension in your muscles completely melted when you saw a trembling Usopp walking in, his eyes widening at the sight of you, both of you let out a cry of happiness, gibberish words of excitement upon meeting someone familiar, your bird flapped its wings wildly to attract the attention of your chains causing Usopp to rummage through his own bag.

"This should help, how come you always end up in trouble?"

You shrugged, partially recounting what you had done with Robin until you got here, watching as he poured some unknown liquid that began to melt the gold, probably some acid that he used very carefully so it didn't touch your skin.

"Do you know where the others are? Why is this whole ship so lonely?"

"Ship? I have no idea where the others are," your ear became more sensitive to sounds, hearing loud bangs of objects bouncing off each other and Nami's voice "but we have to get out of here and help Nami, it seems she's here."

He nodded, you took his trembling hand as you walked through the huge ship, looking for a way out among the strange and empty rooms, you came to a wooden door where the noise from outside seemed to get louder, Usopp released your hand to open it, grabbing his slingshot to attack Enel who was just about to send a bunch of electric current towards Nami.

"I see you found your way to the deck."

Enel pointed without much interest, knowing of the presence of the intruders and that you had moved from the room where he left you, he clucked irritably, unlike the girl, who was relieved to see you awake and safe.

"Where is Sanji?"

Usopp looked around the deck frantically, no sign of the cook, just those two he had interrupted in the middle of a fight, Nami's eyes widened, a hint of hope in her gaze at the mention of Sanji.

"Sanji also came!?"

"Are you telling me he's not here!?" you all remained in a small silence, you observed how the liar's expression became gloomy, you noticed how his legs trembled, turning your expression blank, you took a step back knowing what was going to happen "In that case..."

You stuck out your middle finger at Enel and immediately the door closed, being the coward that Usopp was he collapsed on the floor while Nami yelled for him to come back in a rage, you patted his shoulder trying to help his internal struggle, you turned to the doorknob reaching up to turn it around as Usopp stepped forward, taking a breath courage.

"Let's go for God!"

You followed him with a smile, barely dodging the beam that flashed your way as soon as you opened the door, him rolling on the floor, tears in his eyes, while you simply jumped forward, running to hug Nami, who clung on to you as if you were a lifeguard in the middle of the ocean.

"Nami!"

"Yes!?"

"Save me..."

The redhead smacked Usopp on his cheek, shaking him, both of them shaking with fear as they argued, you just stood there with your hands clasped, enjoying the familiarity of the discussion between the two most fearful of the crew.

"Go to hell! You're supposed to come rescue!"

"No... how could I do it if I don't have any kind of power?"

"Then why are you here?! What kind of rescue is this!?"

You chuckled silently, Shiroi sweating as he watched from his self-proclaimed nest or safe zone, seeing how those two changed their mood, chuckling slightly at Usopp's words.

"That question will be better to ask our opponent who is God."

"It's true hahahaha."

And immediately lightning fell next to you, the three of you jumped to avoid it, screaming in surprise, although you saw it coming when you saw how Enel was getting more and more irritated by the attitude of these two. Your eyes now caught an object very well known and strangely separated from its owner, Usopp seemed to notice as well as you, coming forward to ask.

"Huh? That hat..."

"Yeah, it's Luffy's...he fell off the ship, but he's probably still alive."

"We're still on the island so he probably won't drown... let's split up and don't die!"

"Yes!"

You didn't even have a choice to go your own way when Nami grabbed your wrist, pulling it to drag you with her, dodging several lightning bolts that fell from the sky, Nami told Usopp that she wanted to use the waver to get out of there since there were parts of the forest that were smooth enough to navigate them, he nodded, offering to distract Enel, which resulted in him being quickly shot down, although you were able to reach the waver, Usopp was in danger, you quickly got on the transport, you grabbed tight the girl's waist, running at full speed to catch him.

"Usopp!"

Just before the lightning struck the Liar's aching body, Sanji appeared, kicking him away, though he took the impact instead making you gasp in worry, even though he seemed unaffected by the current of electricity, even sending you a little wave while lighting a new cigar.

"Sanji!"

"Nami come on, it's the only way!"

"Huh!?"

Usopp accelerated the waver, narrowly dodging a big attack from Enel, your brow furrowed in concern, hoping that Sanji was okay because he already seemed pretty damaged from before, his entire torso covered in bandages didn't make you feel better.

"When did you learn to use the waver!?"

"I'm just using my manly intuition!" Let's fly!"

And ironically after jumping off the edge of the boat you began to plummet, the waver on one side and your bodies on the other, you looked questioningly at the liar, changing your grip on his waist to see how he dangled a rope with a hook, he threw it and it anchored to the boat, he went up again without realizing that you had stuck to him like a tick.

"The girls should have landed safely."

"Who?"

He screamed when he saw you by his side, his face turned pale from fright, now understanding why his supposed bag weighed more than normal, but there was no time to lose, you both looked at Sanji completely collapsed on the ground and immediately carried his body, Usopp seemed to need a few seconds to reconsider if he was really going to launch himself trusting the clouds on the ground, however you didn't think twice, overall, it was the fourth time you had plummeted from a dangerously high place.

Shiroi just prayed inside your bag, hoping it wasn't so dizzying, which luckily it wasn't, like an expert you jumped without your body making sudden movements, laughing at the experience while Usopp cried and screamed throughout the fall.

"Guys!"

Nami appeared running as soon as your bodies landed on the soft ground, immediately and as if nothing Sanji opened his eyes upon hearing the girl's voice, glancing sideways that your body was resting comfortably, it seemed that you were making a cloud star while Usopp had his head buried in the ground, his body completely vertical, which he decided to ignore by looking back at Nami.

"That voice is Nami's, I'm glad she's okay!"

"Sanji, are you alright? Sorry for all the trouble!"

"Hey! I'm here!"

Usopp remembered that he was there too, making you laugh slightly because those two seemed to forget about their buried companion, you helped Nami by pulling his legs to get him out of there. You immediately got on the waver to get closer to the giant stem, according to Nami, the rest were there, so you didn't waste time getting there.

"We are here!" Nami yelled upon seeing Robin, also glad to find that a Shandian girl she had been with on her little adventure was there as well "Asia, you're alright!"

Your eyes sparkled seeing how Asia hugged Nami, happy to find another child like you, she seemed to notice you too, a little nervous and distrustful but she smiled at you a little, making your smile spread, when she released Nami you walked towards her to introduce yourself, but your talk was rather short when you saw the number of wounded scattered on the ground, including Chopper.

You were the closest thing to a doctor there was thanks to what you learned from Chopper, and although there wasn't much you could do, you started rummaging through your bag, being assisted by your faithful companion Shiroi you began to treat all the wounded with care not worsen their condition.

Look!! anime-apple123 made this cute drawing of reader, thx cutie <33 I like to see how you imagine this mc ;)

and I have like four sites where I publish this story and always forget that I have more drawings that I didn't put here xd

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

27.4K 560 21
โŽ™ A list of one shot stories starring One Piece characters. ONE PIECE CHARACTER ร— READER (y/n) Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not own...
41.2K 1.3K 20
๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐”๐’๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐„ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก Boa Hancock, Emperor of...
350K 8K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...
51 0 5
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ: ๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด...