Wilbur Soot x Reader /// You...

By Luma_x3

Another Wilbur Soot x Reader Story:) if you like it make sure to read my other story's as well! This one is a... More

1: Monday
2: Tuesday
3: Wednesday
4: Thursday
5: Friday
6: Saturday
7: Sunday
8: Monday
9: Tuesday
10: Wednesday
11: Thursday
12: Friday
13: Saturday
14: Sunday
15: Monday
16: Tuesday
17: Wednesday
18: Thursday
19: Friday
20: Saturday
21: Sunday
22: Monday
23: Tuesday
24: Wednesday
25: Thursday
27: Saturday
28: Sunday
29: Monday
30: Tuesday
31: Wednesday
32: Thursday

26: Friday

216 9 4
By Luma_x3

y/n:

I woke up at 10am the next morning. It wasn't that late, but I still felt bad for sleeping that long once again. I tried to remember what Wilbur told me though. Breaks are always okay. I can take my time, and just relax for a little while. Calm down from everything that happened over the last weeks. Everything that happened yesterday. It was a lot to handle and I guess my body just needed the sleep. After a little while where I just lay around in my bed, thinking about everything and nothing, I finally managed it to stand up, and get dressed. I already guessed that Wilbur was most likely still asleep, so I just stayed in my room. I sat down in front of my desk and decided to hook up my Computer. Surprisingly I was ready within just ten minutes, and I already quickly turned it on. I decided to do something for my new Job, since I would have to start streaming anytime soon.

I mean, I still had to help Wilbur to pay the bills, and everything else. I probably wouldn't be much help. Probably none, since I didn't know if I could make any money with Twitch, but I still wanted to start so I would have something to do again. Once the computer was on I wanted to start, but I didn't really know how to. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I haven't done anything like that, I don't know what I have to prepare. I sighed and leaned back in my chair, just staring at the monitor. Probably I should ask Wilbur. I didn't know if he had time for it today though. Probably he would go with the other's of his band to the studio. I just turned my computer off again and got my phone out of my pocket. I actually just wanted to check the time, but I soon found myself lost in watching Tik Tok's. 

I only stopped because I heard a knock on my door. "Huh? Come in!" I said and placed my phone on my desk. "y/n? Are you okay?" Wilbur asked and peaked his head through the door. I just silently nodded. "Okay, I was just wondering since it's already 12.30pm" he continued as he opened the door completely. "I- I'm fine, I guess I just got lost in watching Tik Tok's" I said and scratched my neck. "Don't worry. Also I will go to the studio today, with Joe, Ash and Mark. I hope you don't mind" he said and stepped into my room, closing the door behind him. "No of course not. You can do whatever you want to do" I answered, smiling a bit. "Am I allowed to sit down?" I looked at him a bit confused. Did he actually asked if he could sit down on my bed? "W- why are you asking. Of course" He just smiled and sat down, criss legged.

"I'll be pretty much at the studio the next time I guess. I know I told you I would always be there for you, but music is just my biggest passion, and I have the chance to make a lot music with my friends now. I hope you understand" he explained. I smiled as he explained. "It's okay Wilbur. I know how much you love music, and I'm happy, if you're happy. I'll be alright here, okay?" I said calmly. He looked up to me and nodded "If you ever need anything though, just call me, text me, I don't care" I nodded, still smiling. "It means so much to me that you care so much about me. I really appreciate it a lot. But please just live on like you did before. I don't want to change your life in a bad way. I mean, I probably already did, but you know..." I said. "You didn't change my life in a bad way, don't worry y/n. You could never" he said. I looked up to him. I was not sure if he said the truth or not, but I guessed it wouldn't help me if I just believe in the bad things.

"If you say so, I guess I have to believe you" I said and smiled. He chuckled a bit. "Come here" he said and stood up, holding his arms out to embrace me into a hug. I smiled and stood up, wrapping my arms around his torso. "If you want to, you can come with me to the studio at any time. Just tell me" he whispered as he placed his chin on my head. I just hummed. I knew I would never tell him, even if I wanted to. "Alright. How late is it, when are you going?" I asked and parted from him again. He quickly looked at his watch. "It's now 12.40pm, I think I'll go at like 2pm, perhaps 3pm or something. Not too early" he said. I nodded understanding. "Probably you could help me today with some things" I said as I started to move nervously. "With what?" he asked. "Well, I wanted to stream now any time soon, since I want to help you paying the bills and stuff. I feel bad for just letting you pay for everything. However I don't really know how to start streaming, what I need for it and so on" I explained.

"Okay, first of all, don't worry, I'm good with paying for everything, you should just take your time, alright? Second, I can help you picking out your stream layout and everything. Do you want to do it now?" he asked. I was silent for a moment. Was he really fine with paying for everything? How much money does he even make? "Yes, if you have time. I don't want to cancel your plans or anything" I said. "Don't worry about it, I would've just sat around like an idiot so it's fine. Okay then let's start" he answered and smiled. I sat down on my chair and turned my computer back on. "Give me a second, I'll quickly get another chair, so I can sit down as well" he said and headed out of my room. Only a few seconds later he entered it again, closed the door behind him, and sat down next to me. "Okay, what do I do?" I asked.

<><><>

We spent now nearly two hours on designing my Twitch. It was hard, but still a lot of fun, and I was really happy with it. "Thank you so much Wilbur! So now I can stream whenever I want to?" I asked and looked up to him with a smile. He nodded "Pretty much, yeah! I hope you like your layout and everything" he answered. "Yeah it's awesome" I replied and smiled even brighter. "That's good, I think it's pretty late now already, so I guess I will have to go now" he said and stretched. I looked at the time that was shown on my monitor. It was already 2.30pm. "Oh shit, yeah sure. You should get going" I said and stretched as well. We both stood up and walked over into the living room. I sat down on the couch while he walked over to the door, where he put on his shoes, and his trench coat.

"Alright, see you later y/n" he said and already opened the door. "Yeah bye! Have fun" I answered and smiled at him. He  smiled back before he closed the door. I sighed. Now I was alone again. I really felt comfortable around Wilbur, and I could spend as much time with him as I wanted without getting tired, but to be alone for a little while, was also really pleasant. I just got comfortable on the couch and got on my phone. I didn't really know what I did on my phone, but I could spent nearly two hours with it again. I was just sitting around, and for my surprise, I didn't felt bad for it at all. I slowly got used to this. To not always work, to not always do shit. I slowly got used to just relax. And I was proud of me, to be honest. I made really good progress. And even tho Sky was now also gone, my mental health was doing okay.

I met new people, but I was alright. I was still overthinking things a lot, but I wasn't sure if I would actually get completely rid of it one day. That would be fine though. There were more important things I had to work on. I should meet new people, I should learn how to stream properly and to make money with it, without overworking myself again. I noticed now how grateful my body was for this. I didn't want to admit for quite a while, but now I finally knew that I was overworking myself this whole time. And that my body was just done by it. My nights were so restful now. I was feeling way better, happier, and that even tho I 'lost' an important person.

<><><>

I sat in the living room for about three hours, before I switched over to my bedroom, where I lay down in my bed. I just got a book from my shelf and started reading. I was always a big fan of reading, but the last months I had simply no time for it. Well, probably I would've had time for it, but I made myself so much stress with working, that I thought I didn't had time for it. When I was still living with my parents I spent most of my time in my room with reading. And, or with listening to music. I never spent much time with my family. They never liked me, what caused me to not like them either. The last time I heard something from my mother was probably four years ago, when I just moved out from home. I moved out when I was just 19, and I lived for nearly three years alone, until I met Sky.

Then I lived with them for about three quarters of a year. Much to less if you ask me. I needed them at the time so much, and it hurt a lot to let them go. I was even happier that I met Wilbur. Otherwise I would've been alone again. I sighed as I started at my book. A single tear rolled down my cheek, which I quickly wiped away. It hurt to think about everything. It hurt to think about the time where I was at my lowest, and I was even happier that this time finally came to an end.

<><><>

After two hours of reading I received a phone call. I got extremely nervous and placed my book on my nightstand. I quickly got my phone that lay next to me on the bed and sighed in relief, when I saw that it was just Wilbur who was calling me. "Hey" I said as I accepted the call. "Hey y/n, sorry that it's already so late. I will come home now though. Should I get some food on the way?" he asked. "Uhm, I don't really care actually. We, or also just I, could also cook" I replied. "I don't care, I just didn't know if you're in the mood to cook or not" he said. "Well, I kind of did nothing today, so I actually would like to be a bit productive. Cooking would fine" "Alright, I'll be home in about ten minutes then, okay?" "Yeah sure, see you" "Yeah see you" he also said, before he hung up.

I just placed my phone back next to me and lay back down on the bed. I just stared at the ceiling. I didn't think about anything. I just lay there. After a while I closed my eyes. I was not tired. I mean, I did nothing today. I just sat around, relaxed. It was just for today, right? That wouldn't get an everyday thing, at least it shouldn't get an everyday thing. Then someone knocked on my door. My heart started to pound faster as I got really scared for a second. "Yeah?" I said and sat up. Then the door opened and Wilbur stepped in. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked. I nodded "Yeah I am, you just scared me. I didn't think you'd be home already" I said and giggled a bit before I stood up. "Sorry" he just said. "Don't worry, it's okay. So, how was your day?" I asked as we walked into the living room.

"It was good, awesome actually! It is really funny with the boys and making music is just everything I always wanted to do" he said with a smile. I also smiled as I saw how happy he was. "That's awesome. I'm actually really excited for when I can hear your music. I mean I know you just started so I will have to wait for quite a while, but I'm still excited" I said. "You'll be one of the first ones I'll show, don't worry" he said with a few chuckles. I just smiled as we sat down on the couch. "Okay, so I will cook since I really just sat around today, I kind of just want to do now something. Do you want to help me or not?" I asked. "I will help you" he said. I nodded as we started to look after some recipes on our phones. "What do you think about this one?" he asked and showed me his phone. "Oh yeah, that sounds good!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, then let's get going" he said and we both stood up to walk into the kitchen. We quickly started cooking, what worked better than I thought it would. I've never been that good at cooking. I mean, it had always worked, but that's it. Wilbur was also okay with cooking, probably as good as me, not worse, nor better, so it worked pretty well. After just half an hour we could eat, so we walked over into the living room and sat down on the couch with our food. I just got a bit, since I wasn't really hungry today, but because I didn't got a lot, I at least wanted to finish it. "So, want to watch something?" Wilbur asked and already turned the Tv on. "Yeah sure" I answered. He opened Netflix and seemed to be searching for something. "Would you be okay with this?" he asked. I quickly looked at the Tv and nodded then. "Sure" I just said, whereupon he turned it on. I just started eating while the movie started playing. I wasn't really sure what exactly it was, but I guessed that it would be fine, since I like Wilbur's taste in, pretty much everything.

<><><>

At 10.30pm the movie was over. I wasn't tired at all, but Wilbur seemed to be. "Wilbur? You should probably go to bed" I said softly. "Yeah, I think you're right. I hope that's okay" he answered and yawned. "Sure, I don't mind. I guess your day was though" I said and smiled a bit. "Okay, then I will go to bed. Can you turn out the lights and everything?" he asked and already stood up. I nodded "Sure, don't worry about it" I answered and smiled. "Okay, then good night" "Yeah, good night and sleep well" I answered. He walked upstairs, while I searched on Netflix for the series I started to watch a while ago, since I was not really tired at all. I just started watching and spent probably two more hours on that, before I also decided to go to bed. I quickly turned the Tv off and turned all the lights off, before I walked into the bathroom to get ready.

Once I was done I headed into my bedroom and got changed. I then lay down in my bed and started to watch some videos. After about 20 more minutes I lay my phone on my nightstand and closed my eyes. I had some problems with falling asleep again, but after probably half an hour, I finally fell into a deep sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(2700 words)

Damn this is getting tough, I'm sorry the chapters are not coming that quick anymore:') I also hope you still enjoy it, love you<3

- Luma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
29.6K 880 71
''๊Œฉ๊‚ฆ๊€Ž ๊Œƒ๊‚๊’’๊‚ฆ๊ˆค๊… ๊“„๊‚ฆ ๊Žญ๊‚ ๊ˆค๊‚ฆ๊…" "๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•“๐•– ๐• ๐•œ, ๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ค ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ, ๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•– ๐••๐•š...
21.9K 512 52
Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: โ€ขDream โ€ขSapnap โ€ขTechnoblade โ€ขGeorgenotfound โ€ขTubbo โ€ขTommy โ€ขSlimecicle โ€ขWilbur โ€ขPurpled ...