Long Odds-Vhope

By zoneddiva

This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, n... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not an update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Request!!
Chapter 44

Chapter 41

582 43 23
By zoneddiva

Jimin just sat there waiting for Yoongi to come out but there was no sign of it happening,he was about to get up and knock at the elder's door when his phone starts ringing. He frowns at the name showing on the screen because Jin doesn't calls him that often.

"Jin hyung?"
"Jimin-ah, I am sorry to bother you but have you talked to taehyung" Jimin could hear the worry in the elder's voice

" no hyung the last I talked to him was after your Christmas party and I didn't call him after that coz I knew that Hoseok hyung would be back and I don't wanted to disturb them, What happened hyung? Everything alright?"

"Its not Jimin, I did something really stupid and now he is not talking to me, he didnt even pick up mina's calls, and he never ignores her call"

" Hyung why don't you try Hoseok hyung, if taehyung is with hyung then I a. Pretty sure he is fine and hyung I don't know what happened which I a  pretty sure taehyung will tell me when he feels like it but you guys will be fine, don't worry hyung"

" thanks Jimin-ah"
" anytime hyung"

As jimin was hanging up he hears the bathroom door close followed by yoongi's but this time he didn't hear the lock click so he decides to be brave for once and enters yoongi's room after knocking once

It's the same as he remembers from that one time he slept in here, grey and sad but one that screams Min Yoongi at your face

He looks at the lump on the bed under the grey duvet and his heart breaks

"H-hyung" his voice was breaking

Jimin tentatively sits on the edge of the  bed and rests his hand on what he assumes to be Yoongi's shoulder

"Hyung I know you are not asleep but staying here all day is not gonna make it any better hyung,  if you don't want to talk to anyone, just come out hyung, I will leave, I can stay at one of my friend's place

At that Yoongi removes the duvet to reveal his tears stricken face

" don't go Jimin, i-i can't do this, I really can't, I did everything that I thought will make them proud, I fucking made a whole damn business empire but nothing made them look over the fact that I am gay, why? I don't think I can do this anymore, this life shit is so tiring " Yoongi says with a sad smile " And I am sorry that I dragged you into this"

Jimin shakes his head and cups the elder's face to wipe his tears

"Hyung don't say that please, don't give up on life, don't give up on us hyung, I might not have been around too much but I have seen how namjoon hyung , hobi hyung and Jungkookie sees you, you are their everything hyung, everytime jungkook talks about a problem at the company he always ends it with "but yoongi hyung will handle it" or when namjoon has so much as little as a frown on his face you know what is bothering him and when hoseok hyung looks like he is slipping, you are there to hold him and for me hyung? You are the world's strongest person ever and I am very blessed to have known you and I am very proud of you hyung and I am sure that so are the rest of us"

Yoongi had no idea that Jimin was noticing all these things about him, he had always thought that jimin always felt like he needed to do what he was doing because of taehyung and Hoseok's relationship. He was a literal angel, he was so selfless and always thoughtful

"Hyung, lets watch that movie i picked out, what you say?"

Jimin tries to get up but yoongi holds onto his hand and pulls him back down on the bed and hugs him so tight that for a second Jimin felt like he was going to choke but then he relaxes and hugs the elder back and they stay like that for quite sometime.

***************
Here Taehyung was sitting with Hoseok in the car with his deep red cheeks because all he can think about is his husband's new face that he saw in their bedroom and it was funny how hoseok hasn't looked at Taehyung properly after that and the slight tint of red on the elder's cheeks were a sight to see too.
And the knowing smile Sejin gave them after he looked at Taehyung's neck where a red mark was now blooming made Taehyung want to disintegrate right then and there.

Even though the atmosphere around them was slightly awkward, it wasn't something to be worried about, they were both just shy. Atleast taehyung was whereas Hoseok was just shocked at how unlike him it was to let go of himself like this but then he looks at his husband and thinks to himself " who would'nt" his husband was not only the epitome of beauty, but he was passionate about what he loves but was clumsy and shy and so so pretty at the same time. Anybody would fall in love with him and that's exactly why Hoseok needs to treasure him.

Thinking that Hoseok sighs and circles his arm around taehyungs shoulder yo bring him closer.

As soon the elder's arms circle around him he gasps and looks at the elder but complies anyways

"Stay near hyung, baby" hoseok says before sliding his hand down yo his waist and resting his head on younger's shoulder.
It makes taehyung smile his widest boxy smile because this is the first time hoseok is doing something like this.

Maybe he is tired, he just got back from his business trip and now they are traveling again.

Taehyung pouts and runs his finger through elder's not styled hair. This is the first time that the elder has left the house like this with a mop of messy hair and taehyung is loving it

" are you tired hyungie?"

"Hmm"

Is all he gets as a reply and Taehyung just smiles while still playing with his hair and soon taehyung could feel elder's calm breaths on his neck indicating that the elder was asleep and taehyung takes this ad an opportunity to turn his head and sniff at elder's hair which smelled just like him vanilla and musk.

Taehyung smiles again, everything that happened two days ago almost buried deep in the dumps.

"Taehyung sir" taehyung was brought back to his senses when sejin calls him

" yes sejin hyung"

" thank you "

Taehyung looks at him confused and sejin just smiles before he continues

" for making Hoseok sir happy, I've been with NYH for 2 years now and this is the first time I have seen Hoseok sir take a nap like this in the car, Hoseok sir is always on guard never allowing himself to relax but now I can see that he is relaxed and if I am not mistaken he is happy too. So thank you for doing that for my boss. He will look after everyone around him but will never let anybody look after him but he has let you in and I am glad that it's you"

For some reason a lone tear escapes Taehyung's eyes when he hears sejin's voice quivering for a second there

" I will keep him happy for all of us Sejin hyung, I promise "

" I will hold onto that Taehyung-shii"

They both smile while taehyung buries his nose into elder's hair.

**********

Here Namjoon walks out his room after his shower only to find jungkook lieing in their living room on his tummy with his laptop in front of him typing furiously with a pokey stick in his mouth.

Namjoon's heart does a little flip at the sight and he kneels next to his bunny before bending down to bite at the other end of the pockey stick while slightly brushing their lips and jungkook whines

"Hyuuuung, I told you not to disturb me"

" I am not kookie, what are you talking about"

Jungkook gives him a "are you kidding me right now" look

"Ok ok ok, sorry my bun, but if you dont want me to disturb you then you should stop being so tempting.

Saying that namjoon goes in for a real kiss this time as jungkook was sitting up in lieu of glaring at him.

Namjoon lives for the tiny gasps his bunny takes everytime he catches him by surprise like this and people should really give him a prize for his self restraint like this.

When they break apart for air, namjoon was greater with his boyfriend's bunny smile and namjoon felt like he was turning into a puddle.

" Ah bun the things you do to your hyung" namjoon sighs while resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder and sliding jungkook to straddle his lap so that he can hug his bunny boy.

" my baby"

Jungkook was happy these, he was so happy that his friends noticed it and started saying stuff the he didn't understand and that's when he thought that he was going to ask namjoon.

" Joonie hyung, Bambam said something the other day that I didn't understand"

" what is it baby?" Namjoon asks now looking at his boyfriend, giving him his full attention

" he said that the reason why I am so happy is because I am getting railed every night, do you know what that means?"

Hearing that namjoon's eyes go all wide while he chokes on his own saliva. Jungkook goes into panic mode and was starting to worry for his hyung

"Ba *cough* baby, it's.....he meant *cough* *cough* he meant that we were *clears the throat* you know, hemeantthatwewerehavingsexeverynight" namjoon says in one breath and jungkook has lived with him for so long that he did understand what the elder said and his whole body got heated up and his face was as red as a tomato.

Namjoon was endeared on seeing the younger's reaction, his kookie was precious but what came out of the younger's mouth next shocked him

" and when are we gonna do it joonie?" It was said in an oh so low voice as if it was a secret between them and not even the things around them should hear it. But Namjoon heard it loud and clear.

See Namjoon wanted to do things to the younger, a lot of things that he would be ashamed to say it out loud but the thing is his jungkookie was pure, he feels the urge to keep him safe even from himself but right now when the younger was sitting on his lap looking so innocent after dropping such a scandalous question from the lips that he was currently biting.

And namjoon was consumed with the need to take those luscious lips into his own mouth and thats what he did and the younger just gave in without any resistance because it was his joonie hyung and he will travel anywhere with him blindly.

***********************

Taehyung was amazed at the private jet that they were seated in, it was so luxurious and his Hoseok hyung who was sitting opposite to him looked so handsome even in his dishelved form as he woke up from his nap only when they reached the airport and everything else was a blur.

Taehyung looks at the seat right next to him which was empty and then he looks back at the elder who was yawning and looks at the empty seat next to the elder. He decides to be brave and unlocks his seatbelt which the elder notices but before he could say anything taehyung was sitting next to him and when the elder looks at him taehyung just smiles and pats his own shoulder and says

" a nap?"
Hoseok keeps looking at taehyung for a few seconds before his face breaks into a for Taehyung only smile and slowly he rests his head on the younger's shoulder while their plane starts to take off and Taehyung gets to thinking how he learned that they were going to USA all of a sudden to meet Jaehee noona. Taehyung was excited and nervous at the same time.

It's his first time outside of Korea and he was really actually going to meet his sister-in-law casually for the first time. He keeps thinking about how it's been more than 3 months already and how he could really still mess it up all. But his train of thoughts were broken when Hoseok starts to unbuckle his seatbelt once it was announced that it was safe to do so. Taehyung just looks at the elder confused till he forwards his big hands for him to take.

"Its going to be a long flight wanna take a nap on the bed?" Hoseok says when he realizes that the younger wasn't moving. When Taehyung hears that he smiles and unbuckles his own seatbelt to take the elder's hand and the both walk behind the sliding door that leads to the bed.

Taehyung still can't believe that a plane can actually have a bed and everything and when they lie down,it was so comfy that he involuntarily moans which makes Hoseok just stand there and stare at his husband who was all happy snuggling into the sheets while hugging a pillow.
He was brought back to reality when taehyung whines

"Hoseokie hyungggg.....come and snuggle me, it coooold"

Hoseok just laughs while complying to the younger.

***********
Jin looked miserable pacing in the living room of Mina and his apartment thinking about the conversation he had with Hoseok where he told Jin that they were going to the states for Taehyung's birthday.

Jin took jimin's advice and finally called Hoseok. And Hoseok, to add to Jin's anxiety takes his own sweet time to answer the phone but when he does the first things he says makes Jin wanna smile at how much he cares for his baby brother but punch him at the same time.

"hyung i am sorry if its rude but Taehyung is not picking up his phone because he dont wanna talk to you right now and i am not going to make him do something that he dont wanna do" comes Hoseok's not so happy and decisive voice

"i am happy to know that you care about my brother so much Hoseok-shii but he is my brother and you cant blame me for worrying about him after everything that went down" Jin says while understanding that whatever happened, the person that was hurt the most was Taehyung.

"I know hyung but you have to understand that the new information that he just discovered about himself is a lot and he needs time for that and i really dont like the state in which my husband is right now and i have a piece of my brain for Mrs Kim  for that but right now my priority is Taehyung and thats why i am taking him away for a few days"

"AWAY?? what do you mean by away?"

"i am taking him to meet nuna and jeeso in America"

"but, he has never...."

"I know hyung, you have to trust me here, if he is your brother, he is my husband too, my life partner, you might not believe it but i care for him as much as you do maybe even more"

"Do you love him Hoseok?"

After that sudden question from Jin there was nothing but the sound of breathing from both ends before Hoseok decides to answer with what he has been telling himself

"he is my husband hyung"

"that does not answer my question"

"i dont know hyung"

"you do know Hoseok, you just dont wanna accept it but take it from someone who is on the verge of losing him, be true to him and more importantly be true to yourself. I am not saying this because he is my brother but he is someone, losing whom will fucking hurt like a bitch. All i can say is dont be too late."

and the hang up

"jinnie, you pacing around the floor will not make any difference in Tae's first flying experience and Hoseok is with him, i am pretty sure that he will take care of out tae" Mina tries to comfort her fiance

"I just cant believe that he just up and decided to take tae away from us like this" Jin says while looking at Mina in disbelief as if Hoseok was the villain in the story which makes Mina wanna smile

"My handsome, in my opinion, what Hoseok did is right for tae, he has 10 days off from his university and with Hoseok gone to the office and Jimin busy with his jobs what do you think taehyung would do all day?"

"Sit and cry"

"exactly"

"Arrgh!!!I hate when that stupid brother-in-law of mine is right all the time" Jin whines like a child which makes Mina laugh but then she asks

"Do you think he will withdraw his support from KYS?"

"I dont know and I really dont care"Jin says while sighing and laying his head on Mina's lap

Here you go guys

I know its been a while but its really hard to find motivation when things are shitty in life and you are trying to be a functioning adult.

But yeah i wont make excuses and fake promises but i will try to upload more when my mental health gives me a break.

Recently i see that a lot of new readers are dropping by and their comments made me realize how happy i was when i first started writing this and i wanted to continue this to find that happiness. So a special thank you to those new readers who are taking the time and effort to actually drop comments on each chapter. It really means a lot to me right now.

I will really try my best to write more

Till then enjoy and keep reading

Love ya

#vhopeforever

#btsarmyforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 5.1K 46
"We will fall in love when we get older, okay?" Taehyung disappeared suddenly, leaving his bestfriend Hoseok heartbroken. Years later, Hoseok was ov...
151K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
352K 20.5K 96
❝Don't bite your lips. It turns me on❞. He whispered in a husky voice. In which, Jimin is a short, chubby, clumsy boy who has a crush on Jungkook. An...
104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...